You are not connected. Please login or register

The Mercenary's Malicious Mind (Job/Val/Atem)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Atem Shu

Atem Shu
D-Tier
D-Tier

Job Details:

It was a beautiful night in Reim and the streets were quiet, no commotion was going on in the city and it felt like a ghost town because people weren’t out and about per usual. “Ah, how peaceful and tranquil, you couldn’t pay for silence such as this.” Atem would say to himself walking in the middle of the lantern lit streets with his arms behind his head and eyes partially closed. As he did this he felt as though he had bumped into someone, as he fully opened his eyes he could see that it was a group of roughneck looking guys that all seemed to have some malicious intent. “Eh? Watch where you are going kid or you’ll be the next to d-” The man was interrupted by a slap on the back of the head from who seemed to be the leader of the group, “I apologize, he wasn’t raised with us civilised people.” The man said chuckling a little and then turning from Atem, “What weird people, oh well.” Atem continued on his escapade of the city until he began to hear the man get scolded by the leader. “You idiot, keep your mouth shut about us killing the king. I swear, I can’t take you anywhere.” Hearing this piqued the interest of Atem, how would those people take out a king, anyhow, he figured it would be best to nip this problem in the bud before it got out of hand. If they did manage to actually kill the king Atem wouldn’t be able to live with himself, so he ran into an alleyway and hopped on the roofs in order to conceal himself and tail the mercenaries under the cover of night.
[Word Count: 288]

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

That day was magnificent, with beautiful lights that made the dark, blue sky light up. Val smiled as he walks down the street with his hands on his book, reading more about the theory of dungeons. He was mostly concentrating on his book so he was not able to see the men beside him. Then the man started to talk with the other men to the left of him. "Hey so for the plan for the assassination of the king-" Then the man is stomped my the foot of another person. "SHHHHH! Shut up. We don't want to make boss angry." Then the men go through an alleyway, possibly trying to kill King Lagi. This is my chance to prove himself. Val believed this was a test, to prove his loyalty toward Reim. The warrior waits for the men group up with 2 other men to meet in the alleyway. Val heads to the destination until he say a man jump onto the roof. He say the man, he had black hair and was wearing a weird cloth around his for head. Val sighed as he hides behind a wall, masking himself in the darkness, to see the group of men.
WC:201/1000

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum