You are not connected. Please login or register

[solved]About the Borg [Poll]

5 posters

Should borgs be able to block supplementary abilities/effects?

[solved]About the Borg [Poll] Votepi1050%[solved]About the Borg [Poll] Votepi10 50% [ 2 ]
[solved]About the Borg [Poll] Votepi1050%[solved]About the Borg [Poll] Votepi10 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[solved]About the Borg [Poll] Empty [solved]About the Borg [Poll] 13/01/16, 09:07 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Simply put, should the borg be able to block supplementary abilities/effects? I'm against it, but I'm not going to put forth an argument. I'm tired of doing that...I'd rather everyone else pitch in, mostly so I have an understanding of the site's interest on this matter.

Screw it.

P.S.
Did you know that you can end a poll? I didn't know that until now XD
All you have to do is scroll down when editing the first post and click "Solved"~

PPS
Maybe not "end a poll" but at least put [solved] in the title :/

PPPS
Not sure if I'm doing the PS thing right, but anyway...turns out that putting the tag [solved] in the poll's question actually ends the poll! Pretty neat coding, if I do say so myself~

Last edited by Zadi on 14/01/16, 12:17 am; edited 2 times in total

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

I don't see what the issue is.

The borg blocks anything will ill intent. This can logically include supplementary effects. It's canon. It's in the system's page. It's no less balanced or unfair. What is there to debate/vote on?

Diana

Diana
D-Tier
D-Tier

What is ill intent? Ill intent to the magis body? To them in general? What if there is a proximity or timed bomb? There is no more intent after that.

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

in my opinion this would be an unfair advantage to other people without the intel spec. No other speak can actually be able to defend a supplementary tech unless they clash or use a tech however this would give Magicians the ability to defend against almost any attacks without any tech.

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

@Val, that being said, Int is the only spec completely unable to make any type of defensive tech. So they essentially have one "free" defense capability while every other spec can use a defensive ability 1 tier lower than the spell to fully block anything coming at them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum