You are not connected. Please login or register

[solved]Color Scheme Suggestion

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[solved]Color Scheme Suggestion Empty [solved]Color Scheme Suggestion 30/09/16, 11:34 pm

Cassandra

Cassandra
D-Tier
D-Tier

Hi, so, I've noticed how bright the site is overall with bright colors for the main with dark accents. To me, and possibly others, this may be hard on the eyes. So what my suggestion is, is to flip it and have it be mainly dark colors with bright accents. That tends to be easier on the eyes as well as look better in general. Another idea would be to just tone down the brightness by making the main gray color a bit darker in order to relieve that brightness somewhat.

One more thing, I think activating the user toolbar would be good too, That way members who don't check their email as often as they come online can see someone replied to something they posted.

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Thank for the suggestion for the color, we will be discussing about ^^

and as for the second suggestion, if you see just below the banner, you can see "View Your Post" and you can see if someone post something in the post you've made

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

I have activated the toolbar. In a couple weeks we shall hold a poll on whether people prefer to keep it active or not~

We can have a poll over the background theme as well~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum