4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Arena Complaint Empty Arena Complaint 05/01/16, 07:49 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Xavier's Flying Carpet

The link above will bring you to the first round of the tournament where Xavier has a flying carpet. Xavier has no such carpet in his inventory. There was no IC post where he obtained this carpet. I'm told he was allowed to have it from his main account[Ace] but I see no official turn over of the carpet from one account to another happening IC or OOC.

This is unfair from my point of view. A D-tier character normally shouldn't possess a flying carpet in the first place. The advantage it grants him against Kneph in the first round is overwhelming, especially as a magician.

I'd like to contest the legitimacy of this action and that Xavier edit his opening post to no longer include the flying carpet.

2Arena Complaint Empty Re: Arena Complaint 05/01/16, 08:23 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

I didn't want to say anything in the chatbox because I didn't want to lose Xavier from my team...but...I gotta agree with Yakuroro on this matter. The only way to win with Kneph would be to run around semi-aimlessly and hope that none of Xavier's spells hit while his MP is reduced in which case he would basically have "lost" but even then, the carpet would still work.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that it doesn't feel fair that Xavier is using the carpet. Also rather rude...sorry Xavier...please don't leave T~T

3Arena Complaint Empty Re: Arena Complaint 05/01/16, 08:34 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

I'll add in that if Kneph is allowed to ALSO use a powerful magic tool from his main for the fight, that I'll drop the argument. If using gear from mains on alts is allowed for one team, it should be allowed for the other team as well.

That being said, I'd prefer both fighters simply making due with what is in their vaults upon the time of the thread starting as is the usual case with combat rp.

4Arena Complaint Empty Re: Arena Complaint 05/01/16, 08:40 pm

Remix

Remix
D-Tier
D-Tier

Thing is, he asked staff if he could use it during the fight and it was okay to do so. A lot of us were in chatbox when that happened as well. So, in the end, it's all on staff for giving the approval. It's the sole reason why he used it in the first place

5Arena Complaint Empty Re: Arena Complaint 05/01/16, 11:29 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I am sorry for the late response and I apologize for this matter
I understand that the problem is because of item's transfer thing, but I allowed it based from this news.

However, after discussing with Ace, he is agree to edit is post and not use the flying carpet.
I would immediately ban the usage of flying carpet in the arena after that ^^

Thank you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum