Solomon's Proxy
Farid Issah
Lance Knighthunter
Xavier
Kneph
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Team Geraint vs Team Gray Rukh Empty Team Geraint vs Team Gray Rukh 02/01/16, 11:20 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The tournament would finally begin as the two teams got ready for it, this would be an interesting fight seeing from how strong both of the teams was. “Who will be fighting first from both of the team? Decide quickly and send them in the arena!” The fighters would be able to see the snow covered empty ground in the middle of the arena and there was where they should be heading to begin the fight, guarding their own team’s pride. The mysterious voice would then wait after both of team first fighter to get into the arena by using the stair on the podium before calling their name, “From Team Geraint! Those fluffy ears and tails, charming everyone with her cuteness! Reeeeeeemix!” There would be a sudden crowd cheers from nowhere as if there was some other spectators and after they blink once, the spectator’s seat would be filled with people who was cheering for the both of team. However, something in their eyes was not what it was supposed to be, their eyes was empty just like a controlled puppet. But that shouldn’t be what the team focused on as they would need to focus on their own enemy at the moment. “From Team Gray Rukh! That dazzling red hair, those muscular body which only worthy for a pride warrior! Kneeeeeeph!” There would be an icy wall appearing just before the podium stairs to prevent both of the team to help their fighters in the arena as soon as the mysterious voice finished calling the team fighters.

The crowd cheered louder than before, fired up to see the match between both of the team. “Remember both of the team! This will be a one on one battle, but if one of you loses, the winner can continue to fight with the next fighter of the team! So prepare yourself, and let this wonderful fight begin!”

OOC: Based from the roll dice from this post , Remix will be the first poster. Please post in 48 hours or Kneph will get the chance to post first. May the odd be ever in your favor~

Due to Remix who has not yet having wand or abilities ready for the arena, I hereby allowed Xavier who was also D-tier to replace her for Team Geraint. However, Kneph will get the first chance to post.

Kneph

Kneph
D-Tier
D-Tier

Kneph, the loner. A former slave who got away by luck and left his fellow brethren behind in the mines to dig away in Heliohapt until they, too, found an opportunity to escape. However, Kneph felt confined in here, this globe-like arena. A place he was unfamiliar with until a few minutes ago. He also doesn't remember what he was doing before this point in time, so that made this place all the more suspicious. Kneph wasn't one for words, so none escaped his mouth nor could he even describe the feelings he felt about his current predicament. All he knew was that he was sent out onto this empty, tiled, and statue dotted battlefield for one purpose; Kneph had to fight to the death against whomever he crossed, no exceptions.

Kneph wasn't against this though. Granted, he wasn't much of a fighter considering he had a rusty blade and hardly any legitimate skill in using it, but at least he saw and participated in a few battles every now and again. Being a mining slave wasn't all bad, in the sense that fighting other slaves for the amusement of the slavers is 'fun' for Kneph. In truth, it was the only entertainment he ever felt while being a poor slave with nothing to his name, not even a real name. All the same, Kneph didn't have much experience with a sword, so this battle may very well determine how proficient he naturally was with such a crude weapon.

Anyway, Kneph observed his surroundings and noticed that on the other side of the massive arena, about 70 meters away, was another fighter. Kneph was too far away to notice anything significant so he felt he needed to close in. After all, this is a fighting arena so fighting is what Kneph felt he needed to do first and foremost. Therefore, Kneph took about 10 meters to run forward, meanwhile slowly converting to a full fledged sprint at 15 m/s using his blood born heritage. It would still take a few seconds to each the other side of the arena, but Kneph felt ready with his rusty sword, Scimitar, at the ready!

80 magoi/stamina

Only Item Kneph Possesses:

(OOC: I assume that Remix and I started 70 meters or so apart because we just entered the arena from opposite sides.)

Xavier

Xavier
D-Tier
D-Tier

Xavier wasn't even sure how he'd gotten himself into this mess. He'd been keeping to himself, studying in his room back in Magnostadt, but now he'd ended up here, fighting for his life. He didn't really want to kill his opponent; he'd never been that sort of person. Magic to him meant knowledge, not power. He wanted to get stronger, certainly, but not for the sake of strength, but for his own knowledge to expand. Learning more about magic is what drove him deep down, and this felt like nothing but a cruel joke. Having to apply what he'd learned to far to a match that was simply cruel and forced was not what he would've ever had in mind as he studied. However, there was nothing he could do about it; the dice had been cast, and his very life was on the line here. Killing wasn't an option - it was a necessity.

Coming from Magnostadt had its own perks though. As soon as he saw his opponent begin to start running towards him, it was obvious that whoever he was fighting didn't have a longer range like he did, which would make this fight all the easier.

Staff in hand, he began jogging towards the opponent, breaking into a run a second or so later so that he was moving at 6 m/s. Once the two of them were in a 15 meter range, if they ever got that close, he would shoot off Dark Destruction and hopefully strike his opponent, seeing as how the spell would appear as simply a blur in the air, and it was highly unlikely that his opponent had ever fought or even heard about Strength Magic. Then, Xavier would turn to the right and after making the turn break into a sprint at 9 m/s.

150 magoi/stamina

Umbra:

C-Rank Abilities:

Kneph

Kneph
D-Tier
D-Tier

With the two fighters getting closer, Kneph stopped at 20 meters from his opponent when he noticed that said opponent was carrying a spear, or at least what looked to be spear-like. Knowing the range of any spear was longer than Kneph's Scimitar, Kneph would try to force his opponent to come in closer. However, when his opponent got closer, they became blurry. Kneph's non-squinting eyes coupled with his life feeling in danger, due to the general atmosphere a fighting arena, allowed Kneph to make a conscious decision to try and dodge the circular blur. The Halfling Fanalis began to jog, run, and subsequently sprint towards his left at an average speed of 10 m/s. Unfortunately, the blur was too quick and Kneph couldn't completely dodge the pure force, resulting in C-tier bruising across his right side, mainly his abdomen.

However, even though Kneph was hit he didn't slow down and eventually became parallel with his opponent's direction, subsequently slowing down to his opponent's pace. Kneph didn't get any closer than 15 meters due to the new information that Kneph had gathered about his opponent, a magician. Anymore blurs and Kneph knew exactly what to do, more or less. At long as he would be able to stay a good distance from his opponent, the only damage that Kneph would take was from that first blur. Kneph may play the chicken game, but when dealing with magic, that's all Kneph knew. Especially considering that Kneph didn't know what kind of magic his opponent was using, simply blurry force.

80 magoi/stamina
C-tier abdominal damage

Xavier

Xavier
D-Tier
D-Tier

Xavier smirked as his blow struck, but it wasn't enough. He still had to play things smart. However, if he played things right, he wouldn't be on the losing end of this battle, at least in his mind. His opponent had brute force, but Xavier had intelligence, something common for any magician, and he was going to show exactly how far brains could triumph over brawn.

After running for a bit, letting his opponent stay far back if he wanted, Xavier slowed down and then, after a few a second of being in a run, Xavier turned to face his opponent, skidding about a meter before coming to a full stop. With his wand in hand, he charged at his opponent, trying to distract him and possibly even drastically confuse him by this motion; after all, it made no sense for Xavier, a long ranged magician, to make their encounter be up close and personal. However, this was all a ploy; Xavier cast Black Blast to send it at his opponent, who was, due to the difference in speed of having been 15 meters away, probably about 6 meters away when Xavier sent the beam barreling towards him, a blur in the air just as before.

If Black Blast hit, Xavier would make a sharp turn to the left and break into a run, then a jog as soon as possible, hopefully having some time after his opponent was hit to get away and come up with the next plan of attack.

120/150 magoi

Spoiler:

Kneph

Kneph
D-Tier
D-Tier

Kneph's opponent slowed down. Kneph did the same. However, when the magician stopped completely and started to move directly towards Kneph, the swordsman kept running but with a catch; Kneph moved in the same direction as the magician, backwards and facing the magician. Kneph had to stop and starting running backwards while building up momentum. Kneph knew that a ranged fighter getting closer meant trying to get a higher chance of hitting a target. The closer a target, the harder it is for the target to dodge. Thankfully, Kneph was correct and able to gain enough momentum as another blur popped into existence. Kneph's speed seemed to match the blur, which went away after a couple seconds. Kneph noticed that the blur was smaller than the previous blur, slower even.

After the blur disappeared, Kneph felt the time to strike was perfect. After all, the magician was still running closer. Rather dumb at this point in time. Anyway, with the distance being 7 meters, Kneph used his Burst Speed to get right in front of the magician, a quarter of a meter away and started to attack relentlessly while moving around the magician at 15 m/s in a circle. Kneph's starting slash aimed for the magician's abdomen. Whether the basic attack was successful or not, Kneph continued with a slash to the magician's left shoulder followed by a slash to the magician's back.

60 magoi/stamina

Tech(s):

Xavier

Xavier
D-Tier
D-Tier

He was fast, that was sure. I hadn't expected him to dodge my spell, but now I was presented with a new opportunity. As soon as he made his first strike, I used Gravity Enhance on the arm he carried his sword with, letting him get close enough almost hit me by dropping my borg to make the spell quite nearly impossible to dodge so that his arm would be immobilized for a bit, and allow me to attack him as I sent a sustained Black Blast at him, hopefully hitting at such a close range especially now that he was likely not moving as fast as normal since he had been preparing to fight me at close range. In any case, after the Black Blast I would stop from moving and see what my opponent did next; although a close ranged fight was better for him, it would hopefully take him time to realize what had happened to his arm, and in that time I would strike with my staff to his immovable arm.

105/150 magoi

Spoiler:

Kneph

Kneph
D-Tier
D-Tier

Kneph's attack was just about to hit the magician! However, Kneph's arm became immobile and Kneph didn't quite know what was happening. Kneph didn't see a blur just then, that is, until he was hit by another blur. The blur that damaged Kneph wasn't as powerful and probably the same as the one that Kneph outran. Kneph was hit mostly to his immobile arm, causing slight bruising. Unfortunately, Kneph's confusion about his arm didn't get any better as he tried to flex and swing it while occasionally glancing at the magician, but the arm was stuck at his side.

The magician seemed to recognize this confusion and came in for a strike with his staff, but Kneph was able to glance at the magician's action and quickly used his Fanalis Strength to grab the staff after it hit Kneph's already bruised, sword-baring arm. Having the staff firmly in his relatively powerful grasp, Kneph felt in control and successively used Elblow on the magician's chest using the same hand that grabbed the staff in order to knock the magician away from his own staff. With the weak constitution that magicians possess coupled with the combination of Fanalis Strength and Elblow, the magician would more than likely get blown away from his source of power, or at least the medium from which he used magic. However, Kneph didn't know what he had. He just thought that he had a spear! Fortunately for the Halfing Fanalis, he knew that the "spear" was important all the same to the magician, magic or not, and therefore did not let go of his prize. Unfortunately, with all the stamina that Kneph just used, he wouldn't be as fast and fit as he was a couple moments before using Fanalis Strength and Elblow.

40 magoi/stamina [suffer exhaustion and move at half speed]
C-tier damage to right arm
C-tier abdominal damage

Tech(s):

Xavier

Xavier
D-Tier
D-Tier

Smirking smugly, Xavier was proud of his little victory. However, now was no time to celebrate, and Xavier immediately snapped back into reality to watch his opponent's confusion at being unable to move his arm. As Xavier had thought, a melee fighter is worthless without their weapon. His quick thinking had saved him this time. However, Xavier didn't have long to do much; his opponent was quick, and reaching for Xavier's staff. His hand was about to clasp around it when Xavier activated his borg, blocking the grab, albeit shattering his borg. However, it was definitely worth it. Nothing was more important than keeping this staff, after all.

What Xavier didn't see coming, though, was the elbow which jabbed into him and sent him backwards, rolling onto his back and knocking his breath away. Maybe his opponent wasn't as weak without a weapon as Xavier thought. Now wasn't the time to think, in any case. It was time to act; getting up, Xavier sustained Gravity Enhance, casting it again, this time at his foot, hopefully slowing him down if he would try to come for Xavier.

Furthermore, Xavier cast Dark Destruction, hoping to hit his enemy and buy himself some time as he turned and jogged away for a moment, running a second later. He was beginning to physically exhaust himself, especially after that blow, so it was best not to sprint if he could help it.

80/150 magoi

Spoiler:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The battle was intense as both of the warrior tried to guard the pride of each team, both of them were giving a very nice show by using all of their might in the middle of the Arena.  Kneph, the proud half-fanalis didn’t even showing any fear as Xavier, who magically switched with Remix, standing proudly in the arena. The mysterious emcee laughed, watching as the cat-eared girl disappeared from the arena and this magician took her place instead.   It was a very strange thing to happen and it was out of his control, however, anything could happen in this dream-like place so he just decided to enjoy the show. The battle didn’t last long when the half fanalis collapsed due to his exhaustion, showing that perhaps he was not prepared enough to deal with Xavier… or maybe the male magician was way too strong. He couldn’t decide, this all was so fun and enjoyable.

If the entire participant noticed, a gust of wind would gather the snow into the opposite spectator spot where Team Fulgur were watching the battle. Then slowly, the snow would form the shape of a white haired male who was wearing all-black attire except the red accessories and the ornament on his hat. The man would adjust his top hat which had two skulls with ruby orbs embedded inside as the eyes and also several roses tied around it. His golden eyes were shining like a bright wolf’s eyes while he was surrounded by colorful butterflies, his bright smile would soon disappeared as he started to laugh happily. “Oh my~ Pardon my rudeness, but I am enjoying the battle very much.” He would wipe the tears on his left eye which was caused by too much laughing before continuing, “I apologize for not introducing myself earlier on, but greetings brave warriors! I am the emcee of this Arena Wonderland, Pierrot, at your service…”

Team Geraint vs Team Gray Rukh 9e0327905a70f9b05da57c6a09c96526

“Congratulations Xavier Cael for being the winner of the first round!” Pierrot clapped his hands happily, seemed pleased by the battle so far. But he was not a mean one to let Kneph laying down on the ground like that, so he would snap his thumb and middle finger. A lot of butterflies would appear and they would lift the half fanalis up to the podium where Team Gray Rukh stood. After that, the white haired man would soon flick his hand and a butterfly would appear before he blew it from his finger, letting it fly. The butterfly would then fly towards the Gray Rukh team but stopping as soon as it reached the podium as if letting them to see it up close. "Now, for your next opponent…please welcome, a magician who specialized in Heat magic!” The butterfly would then start moving and flew towards the white haired magician which was the fighter in Team Gray Rukh before it stopped just above his head shattered into pieces of marshmallows, showering him with the sweets. “Laaaance Knighthunter!”

The crowds would cheer, even louder than before and in instant Lance would be transported in the arena. Pierrot waited until the crowd got a little bit calmer before clapping his hand cheerfully and made several butterflies appeared before showering the crowd with more marshmallows “Team Geraint vs Team Gray rukh! Second round… Xavier Cael vs Lance Knighthunter! Let the battle… begin!” In instant, the snow would form several bells and it would ring as the sign that they should start the battle. After that, something that looks like winged humans would appear besides Pierrot, bringing instruments before starting to play some kind of battle-inspired music. He couldn’t wait to see how the battle would be…

OOC : Due to forfeit, Xavier has won the first round and the battle progressed to the next stage. Kneph’s post has been deleted for failing to meet word count. Xavier will be able to post first since he won the previous fight. Please post in 48 hours or Lance will get the chance to post first.

Lance Knighthunter

Lance Knighthunter
β-Tier
β-Tier

The tall, white haired fire mage had been reported to what seemed like an arena of some sort "Well this is interesting now." he muttered as he thought about the weird land of candy and the other arena like place where he fought the monsters. Lance smiled a bit when he heard his name announced "Well then... This should be fun." he said as he picked up a piece of marsh mellow and stuck it in his mouth joyfully.

When he got into the arena he looked around for a second before thinking "Since that boy won the last round that means that I am up against him." He saw how the last match played out an nodded "I read about mages like him. Strength Mage." he thought silently as he grabbed his wooden staff as gripped it tightly as he looked around with confidence "I cant let my guard down against this boy."

He closed his eyes and cast Heat Mirage onto the area between him and the other person, creating a 5mX5m wall. The area inside the wall would be 10 meters in all. If someone were to get stuck inside the mirage then it would make it hard to see for them because the heat waves blinding their sight. If they were outside of the wall then it would obscure their vision from the other side. He then would make his way deeper into the area, through the wall. He smiled a bit when he had been walking a while "This should do." a bright red light flashed from his staff as he cast Flame Hit. A Snake like flame came out of the orb and shot as the opponent at 15 m/s.

Vaurdul [Staff] :

Spells Used:

HP: 100%
Magoi: 200/230

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The blue haired magician fought well in his first fight, he splendidly cast his spell and dealt with his opponent with amazing skills. Alas, his win couldn't be sustained in the second round as his opponent stole the winning crown from him. It simply proved that the heat magician's strength was far stronger, it amused Pierrot greatly. Looked like he underestimated those warriors strength, winning the previous round wouldn't mean he would win the next one. Lance Knighthunter made a smart move to give no chance for Xavier Cael to attack and cast two deadly spells towards the not moving magician, claiming his winning belt.

Pierrot stood up and clapped his hands happily, making the crowds cheered louder for the Heat Magician. Then he remember that the other white haired man ate the marshmallow, assuming that he liked sweet things as well and then when he clapped his last clap, some more marshmallow was showered on Lance. He chuckled happily after that and spun around, dancing in his spot while announcing, "Congratulations for Lance Knighthunter, my fellow white haired man for winning the fight!" The man raised his hands, showing his excitement and happiness in a cheerful way. Swarms of butterflies appeared in the arena before they finally surrounding the only woman in the Team Geraint and replaced her with soda gum. Chimera would find herself already in the middle of the arena after she blink and she was 70m away from Lance. "Now! This will be interesting fight, dont you agree?" Pierrot chuckled and paused for a second, "Please cheer for the most beautiful person in Team Geraint, her looks is captivating and she is not just pretty... but deadly! Chimera!"

OOC: Due to forfeit, Lance has won the second round and the battle progressed to the next stage. Since he won, Lance is able to post first! Please post in 48 hours or Chimera will get the chance to post first.

Lance Knighthunter

Lance Knighthunter
β-Tier
β-Tier

Lance blinked a few times and grimaced a bit as he shook his head "You know... that was a bit disappointing..." he muttered softly as he sighed and closed his eyes "Whatever..." he muttered again. He shrugged and held his staff as his side with a big smile as he listened to the man announce his victory as well as his next opponent. Apparently it was a girl which made Lance pout a bit "Now that's no fun..." he said as he gripped his staff and got ready to attack when able "I was hoping for a killing machine." he had a slight annoyance to his voice when he spoke now.

He breathed in and let out some air as he would face the girl "I may want to kill you but I still have morals. Ladies first." he said with a bit of a mocking smile. He honestly wanted to get this battle over with. It did excite him however to see what this girl had in store for him.

Farid Issah

Farid Issah
β-Tier
β-Tier

As the butterflies scattered and dissipated into the sky, Chimera stepped forward. Her eyes gleamed with killing intent, but her lips only revealed a smile. As her entrance was over, she lifted her hands overhead as her optics scanned the details of the boy, as far as she could tell, the only discerning feature beside his white hair was his wooden staff. "Well, well. Aren't you sweet?" Chimera's arms loosened up as if they were boneless and eventually coiling together like a serpentine mating ritual. As the last moment, where her arms were stretched to their limit, her arms spun like a drill and she knelt to the ground and dived into the ground, holding her breath, as she used Underground Railroad to penetrate the earth, burrowing through the dirt, her spriggan body feeling quite at home there. She burrowed at least ten meters deep and then start to move towards the location she had last seen Lance's body.

Stamina: 170/200
Ability:

Farid Issah

Farid Issah
β-Tier
β-Tier

Her locomotion propelling her through the ground right in front of Lance. Clods of dirt that surfaced with her creating a smokescreen effect as her hair became turned whip-like and smashed through the diversionary tactic. The soil was parted mid-air by the crack of her hair-whip that had come across diagonally. Slaver's whipcrack length was aimed for his face, if she landed the attack, she would continue to sweep him to the floor by stepping towards him. Her hips pressed against his, side-by side, facing opposite sides, as her leg snuck behind his and her wooden body to hip toss him to the floor while simultaneously taking away his magician staff as he fell to the ground. To get rid of his weapon, she would swing her body and arms, throwing the staff as far away as possible.

Stamina: 140/200
Ability:

Farid Issah

Farid Issah
β-Tier
β-Tier

Chimera had kept up her assault, sustaining her hair manipulation ability. Her rigid bark-like hair retracted as the whip got into position above her head. Chimera's body tensed up as she placed her foot on her enemy's chest to keep him restrained in case he were to awaken from his stupor. *Fwoosh. The hair whipped through the air towards the boys head a second time.

She would take a step off the body to create some distance in case the boy remained consciousness. Her position between the mage and the staff she had thrown away earlier, to make sure he would remain unarmed.

Stamina: 125/200

Ability:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

With his cold stare coming from his golden eyes, Pierrot directed his topaz orbs towards the fellow white haired man. He was disappointed for the result to be honest; gaining a win on his previous fight didn’t truly mean that Lance Knighthunter would be able to win this one as well. However, the woman was truly like a deadly rose, a thorny beauty who was able to captivate her opponent with her beauty to the point he couldn’t move his body at all to defend himself. The woman’s appearance was truly different, like she was someone who was not from this world. Perhaps she gained such beautiful look from a mysterious place? Probably… But it was time to continue the fight and Pierrot was more interested to know the outcome of the next battle.

“The winner for this round is…” He paused, wanting to give a dramatic effect, “CHIMERA!” The crowd began to cheer right after he mentioned the name of the winner; they even threw things in the middle of the arena to praise Chimera. If the wooden woman noticed, she would see roses being thrown into the arena but it only lasted for several minutes until the clown clapped his hands together as if ending the magic. “Lady Chimera!” He called her, wanting to get her attention before continuing by showering her with colorful roses petals, “Please welcome your next opponent, a gorgeous king with his legendary beast…. King Lagi El Nagi!” The King and his beast would instantly teleported in the middle of the arena, having a 70 meters gap from Chimera while his previous spot on the podium was filled with lots of chewing gums. Pierrot seemed to have one of the chewing gum on his hand and after he chewed it, he would produce a big gum balloons. It would explode and his sound could be heard as if he stored his voice in the gum balloons before, “Please begin the battle~!”

OOC: Due to the autohits, Lance got total A-tier damage and thus making Chimera as the winner of the third round! Chimera will be able to post first, please post in 48 hours or Lagi will get the chance to post first.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

First to stroke wins!" Lagi would say as el drago took midflight at 23 meters from the ground while moving forward to Chinera at 25 m/s it would take 2 1/2 seconds to reach around the area of 55 meters from chimera as El drago used his drago estique to launch two orbs at chimera. Each one was 0.5 seconds away from the time the other one was launched. It would take a second for them to each due t the fact that the orbs were moving at 25 m/s. El drago would then let them off at will, one explosion to another with both of them covering 12/5 meters of where Chimera is and causing a full body paralyzation. If Chimera can't move against an opponent like this, it's all over.

330/350

Abilities used
Spoiler:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Due to the fact that Chimera didnt seem to have any sort of answer to El drago and his barrage of Paralyzing attacks, the end result would be more dire than damage. Chimera would soon notice that she wouldn't be able to move at all, experiencing full body paralyzation and simply waiting on the floor in a defenseless state. After confirming that Chimera was paralyzed, el drago would pick up his speed again in a dive bomb attack, extending his arm for a smashing basic a rank punch towards the fallen warrior to hit her with an enlarged fist of a 10 meter dragon and crush her. This would surely end the fight, and if it didnt, the second attack was sure to get rid of any sort of doubts that the watchers would have

330/350

ooc: claiming my autohit from last post, spoke to noir beforehand

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The clown whistled the moment he saw Chimera being punched by the king’s dragon. He could hear the sound of cracking bones and the woman got thrown towards the wall pretty badly. The battle was clear and the lady was likely not in the condition to continue the battle anymore, so with having some kind of mercy in himself, Pierrot snapped his pointy and middle fingers together. Soon, butterflies appeared and engulfed the body of the spriggan woman before she disappeared from the arena. The king and his dragon might be surprised to see but if they notice, Chimera would be already laying down on the podium where her comrades were standing there.

“That was a nice battle, don’t you agree, ladies and gentlemen?” The spectators stood up and cheered for Lagi and especially, his dragon. They were amazed by how powerful he was to be able to end the wooden woman by only giving one punch, a powerful one if they could say since they could feel the pressure wind blowing to them as well. “King Lagi, you are the spectators favorite now~ But let’s see if you could overpower your next opponent. Please welcome, a powerful magician from Team Geraint, the team leader himself! Zadi!” The blonde man would suddenly being teleported to the arena and he was 70 meters away from the king. Silence filled the arena as the spectators wait for both of the warriors to show some action.

OOC: Due to the autohits, Chimera is defeated by Lagi. This makes Lagi as the winner of the fourth round! Lagi will be able to post first, please post in 48 hours or Zadi will get the chance to post first.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"You traitor! I thought you were my friend, you set me up in this arena just to kill me?!" Lagi was misunderstanding the entire situation right now. The leader of this massacre, the person that was forcing Lagi to commit all of these horrible acts, it was a person that he figured to be his best friend.  After everything we been through, making you a king candidate... I believed in you!!!" Lagi was emotional and enraged. He felt betrayal in the lowest depths of his heart, El Drago didn't necessarily know the situation. All he knew was that Lagi was feeling emotional, and he would probably stop at nothing to beat this man.

El drago took off in mid flight, 40 meters off the ground as he flew towards Zadi. It would take about 2 seconds  to reach the marking distance of  50 meters, being  20 meters away from Zadi and 40 meters in the air in total. After that, El  drago would use Roar of the lightning dragon to launch two orbs at Zadi. With the speed of how fast the lightning attack, it would reach zadi almost instantly at 30 meters per second. El drago was going all out at the start.

Same plan, but it was to test the waters. Lagi even threw two pairs of kunai after  el drago launched his attack at Zadi's direction, aiming for both of zadi's kneecaps, Knowing that the magician would prioritize the magical attacks against him first.  Lagi knew this would be different. "Don't let your guard down

290/350

Abilities used
Spoiler:

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Lagi seemed pretty pissed at Zadi for whatever reason Zadi couldn't figure out. In fact, Zadi couldn't figure out why there were teams to begin with instead of a bloody massacre. Anyway, Zadi didn't want to die...again...so when the massive dragon took off, so did Zadi; With Knight's Defender on his back, Rukh Slayer in his right hand, Pointed Prism in his left, Dream Infiltrator slung on his back, and accessories where they needed to be, Zadi cast Slow Bro while looking in the general direction of the huge dragon and took off with Gravity Lift, Stage 2 at 10 m/s.

Using Gravity Lift, he moved beneath the dragon in order to get close enough for a special spell while staying hidden in case Zadi got too far away from Slow Bro. When Zadi got 25 meters away from the dragon's underside, the magician decided to use the special spell, Horror's Soul, creating a horrific looking cloud of nightmares capable of 25 m/s movement over a distance of 40 meters! Being created at 25x25x25 meters large, the nightmare construct would get to the dragon pretty much instantly. With Lagi being on top of the dragon, the cloud would also attempt to reach the king.

Meanwhile, a very large cone of lightning magic was being flung towards the Slow Bro image that Zadi set up. Zadi was too close for comfort when it happened, so he decided to continue moving beneath the dragon and eventually get behind the massive beast while Horror's Soul did its job. Unfortunately, Zadi got too far away from Slow Bro and it disappeared within the cone of lightning magic. Knowing that, Zadi used Teleport? in order to move 20 meters away from his current position behind the dragon and waited to see if Horror's Soul had done its job of immobilizing both the dragon and Lagi.

200 magoi/stamina

Tech(s):

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It was a very amazing battle so far and Pierrot couldn't take his eyes from the fight, he could almost forget to breath just because he was too focused to watch the battle. King Lagi's dragon was doing a magnificent job by using his powerful skill, firing out a blast of what he could see as lightning directly towards the blonde magician from Team Geraint. It seemed that the black haired king wanted to finish the battle quickly and move on to the next round of the fight, however, Zadi was not that weak if Pierrot could say. This battle most likely wouldn't end in a short time and the clown was right when the roar of lightning dragon hit the image from Zadi's slow bro as well as hitting the magician's borg, shattering it into pieces due to his current spot that was inside the dragon's lightning skill range.

However, the blonde magician still had something to show in the middle of the arena as he was beneath the king who was mounting El Drago around 25 meters away. Pierrot whistled playfully when he looked that Zadi cast another skill that will give him ability to produce fake image that was now 20 meters behind El Drago, while the Horror's Soul was coming towards Lagi from below. Just as he thought, this battle was very fun and exciting, he couldn't wait to see who will end the battle and come out as the victor.

Combat details:
-Roar of Lightning dragon hit Slow Bro and shatter Zadi's Borg
-Lagi's Kunai doesnt exist because of this following update here and the kunai never exist there (informed Lagi via PM as well)
- Horror's soul is coming towards Lagi from below
- Teleport? image is 20 meters behind El Drago

OOC: Lagi need to post within 48 hours from Proxy's post or Zadi will get the chance to post first.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Instead of ending his ability, El drago sustained his roar of the lightning dragon instead. The attack was moreso a giant tractor beam, so el drago tilted his head for a downward summersault while maintaining his altitude of 40 meters. With the while bodily movement of his attack and sustaining it, el drago would of clashed with the nightmare attack and move the incredible tractor beam downward and over, making a full frontal loop. Covering 50 meters in height and width, el drago was sure to engulf the magician and destroy whatever shadowy plan he had left in order to use against lagi. El drago figured that since the attack seemed to come to him so suddenly, the magician had to be at a considerable range away from the dragon in order to achieve this feet. Maybe it would of took Lagi a while to figure this out, but this was a dragon of massive intelligence. It’s as if you are fighting a veteran Octavius in dragon form, El drago was quick to figure it out. Along with his whole bodily movement of 25 m/s, this would have been an easy feat. Sustained in flight, el drgo was tilted to see what was below him, a meter away from his original location as he was 41 meters in the air instead.
Lagi held on tight, but this didn’t stop him from utilizing his attacks with El drago. If that was where the dragon was attacking, Then Zadi must be under then in some way , shape, or form. After the tractor beam was initiated, Lagi created a 25 meter lava pillar in length and width to cover the underside. Zadi simply wasn’t fast enough and the high attacks were coming back to back. It was his problem as to how he was going to deal. Lagi would rather trust in his partner than anything else. Lagi and el drago was 1 meter away from their attack, he was sure that they would be fine.

Abilities used
Spoiler:

225/350

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Residual lighting tore through Zadi's body, burning him inside and out. Thankfully, Zadi was conscious enough to use the Spriggan's Call ability, Nature's Focused Healing, cleansing himself of the electrical burns and wounds. Unfortunately, Zadi's borg didn't live through the magician's carelessness and shattered under the massive weight of the dragon's breath. However, its sacrifice wasn't in vain as Zadi could have sustained double the injuries, probably killing him outright.

Anyway, grim thoughts for later. The dragon was unexpectedly nimble in the air considering how large the beast is, not to mention how impossible such an agile movement would be using just wings. Indeed, the dragon's wings must be for show because stunts like a mid-air somersault was feats of gravity magic, at least from Zadi's ever changing understanding. The lighting attack did it's worst, again, this time with Zadi at a safe distance from the massive breath. The dragon was smart to attack below with an overpowering mindset, but Zadi was able to limpidly fly behind the dragon earlier (see previous post) after having cast Horror's Soul the first time followed by the 100% ignored Teleport? image which Zadi promptly wanted to trash yet didn't, sustaining the warp magic for another try at trickery. Zadi continued to float with the help of Gravity Lift, Stage 2.

The dragon-king duo didn't stop with the lighting attack and seemed to trickle lava underneath as well, probably thinking that Zadi wasn't defeated yet and for some reason still in the same vicinity. Anyway, Zadi took this opportunity to try a couple plans out at the same time. With Teleport? sustained, Zadi's image stayed 20 meters above his current position behind the dragon's buttocks region, putting said image slightly above the dragon. From the image's position, Zadi's sustained Horror's Soul in order to create another abominable cloud of immobilizing nightmares. The 25x25x25 meter large construct would likely devour the dragon and Lagi instantly seeing as the duo were completely ignoring the Teleport? image in the first place, at least from what Zadi could tell. After all, the horrid being was created 1 meter away from the dragon's back, subsequently closer towards the dragon rider whom Zadi could only guess was somewhere on the mythical creature's back.

135 magoi/stamina
A-tier damage [healed]
Borg Shattered

Cooldown(s);
Slow Bro - 4 posts

Tech(s):

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum