You are not connected. Please login or register

Reim Historical Scholar [Job/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

After the attack on Reim's Historical Society, quite a few scholars lost their lives. A few more were only slightly injured, yet continued their research on the documents that Zadi and Chimera organized, probably to get back at the attackers. Zadi thawed out from the darkly clad magician's spell and was asked to help with the short-handed staff that were still willing to research the scrolls and documents.

"Could you please help us? We will compensate you for your efforts."

"Alright, might as well. I may even learn a thing or two while I'm at it, hahaha!"

Zadi's strange laugh always brought on smiles filled with 'what the hell' and 'is he ok'. Perhaps they thought the ice did something to his head, even though his head seemed to be unscathed by the ice, much less any other attack made towards Zadi's head. All the same, they took whatever help they could find, be it magician or wood people such as Chimera, whom is still yet to be seen since the attack by the darkly clad folks.

Zadi dug into the scrolls and documents he was given to research and found some peculiar items of interest. There were notes and scribbles here and there of some other interesting spells and things written in the Torran language that Zadi could only piece together due to the limited resources, but all in all the most interesting set of scrolls were those about a 'Barrier'. Being a magician, his only form of defense consisted of his shield and his borg. This left Zadi in a disadvantageous position, to say the least, so any special research involving defensive techniques would likely boost Zadi's capabilities as a magician. However, Zadi didn't' steal anything from the poor Historical Society scholars and researchers. They had enough to worry about right now. Zadi simply used his skills as a detective to learn what he wanted to about the 'Barrier' and finished the rest of his research.

"I finished looking through the documents you gave me and compiled some relevant notes. Anything else you need me to take a look at?"

The other scholars from the society looked through Zadi's notes and research and found them to be lacking the fine language of a true scholar. However, the notes detailed what they needed to and therefore allowed Zadi to be compensated properly. With a special spell in his head, Zadi left the Historical Society of Reim and went about his way.

375+/375 words - 25% wordcount reduction for 1/2 jobs

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum