You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey There Big Fella [Job/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

Mission:

He looked around the land as he arrived near to Magno, from the vessel he was on."Captain, where is this?" he would ask as he the massive clearing full of grass and farms, some of these farms you could see with cattle, some with windmills for grains, and nearby you could see what looked to be a group of tree cutters just sitting along the side of the tree line. "This is the Plains, which connect to Magno, its mostly that of farms but the land remains empty just in case of battle as it had been used for that before." He looked over the land and nodded, "I've decided I will hop off here instead captain, I wish to enjoy the scenery before seeing the city of wizardry which will probably also be quite a sight to see." The Captain nodded, "Go ahead, you will have to hop though, and it is quite a sight, it was a pleasure to have you boy, hope to see you again." Solomon would hesitate as he feared the ocean and hated water he could not touch the bottom too, the captain easily saw this but was not too sure what he could do for the man other then get close to the shore.

Solomon would wait as the boat moved as close as it could to the land before then using his ring to create a Onyx Wall twice to create wall of earth to come towards him so he could hop onto it before going onto the land. The captain was amazing at the power he just used but was also very confused why he used it just to avoid the water. Now upon the land Solomon would look around after waving to the ship that he had traveled with, he would notice that one of the men from the group he had saw early was making his way towards him. "Ummm Ok" Solomon thought to himself.

The man began to wave when he got closer, "Are you the one that is supposed to give us a hand getting rid of the snakes?" Solmon would wait for the man to come up to him before replying, "Ummm, I just arrived to this land, so I don't believe i'm the guy your waiting for but what is going on?" The man sighed before looking back to his group of mates then back to Solomon, "We are having some issues with snakes as I said earlier, what it is though is that we cannot go in to do our job in fear of the snakes attacking us." Solomon looked over to the trees then back to the man, "well... how many are you having to deal with?" The man shrugged, "I do not know really,... maybe 5 or 6?" Solomon rubbed his chin as he thought why would they wait to deal with snakes rather than go around them but shrugged, "Fine.. I'll try to get rid of these for you."

Solomon would be guided to where the snakes were located, they could point out two of them from where they would be standing. The snakes would be hanging off the branches of the trees. "Hmm they are pretty hard to notice." he thought to himself before entering the trees towards them. The snakes did not seem to move as Solomon moved closer, more like they were just watching and waiting for a moment to strike, he would grab his axe prior to arriving as a precaution. When he arrived right up close to the first snake it did nothing, Solomon would use Hurricane to chop off the head of the snake by spinning his blades slashing the Snake twice.

The head of the snake fell directly to the ground leaving the tail still wrapped around the tree, but just after the thud sound of the snake impacting against the ground suddenly 3 more snakes jump out from the same tree from above him. Solomon would sustain Hurricane to chop away the first two falling snakes successfully watching as two halves fly away from him. The third snake landing on his shoulder would then attempt to wrap around Solomon's right arm using Crushing Squeeze but Solomon would reach over with his left hand grabbing the snake using Warden Grasp tearing the snake off his arm he would see another slithering towards him from the ground and would toss the snake in his hands at the other.

The snake tossed from Solomon would then slither away, but the one that it was collided with continued to come towards Solomon, he would then drop his foot down onto the snakes head using a Basic Kick he would watch it squirm under his foot for awhile before coming limp. "Damn snakes are crazy" he would say after lifting his foot confirming the snake had died, only then to have another snake come from behind him and Bite his ankle. He would fall to the ground in pain, "Oi you motha....." He would then grab the snake by its head and squeeze it in his fist before using Castle Toss tossing it far behind him.

Solomon would then lift himself up and limp towards where the men were, his ankle hurting with any pressure he put on it making him take longer the get to them. Would come out to see the men all beating down on what looks to be the last snake that happened to wonder out of the tree line, "I think its dead guys, so are the rest.." he would say as he say the many pieces of the snake along the ground.
The original man who he had talked to prior walked over and extended his hand, "Thanks mate, he is what we were to give to the other man that was supposed to arrive some time ago." Solomon would feel the small coin pouch then gently nod and smile, as he limped away. He would then try to find a place he could possibly let his ankle rest and he could bandage it so he could train the next day.

Word Count: 1019/1000
Magoi: 80/150

Abilities Used:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum