You are not connected. Please login or register

Specialization training Stealth [Lagi/Solo] A Daring Rescue

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Only a bit of time has passed since the last amount of training that Lagi has gone through with kohai. He figured that this last bit of training could at least make him as good as he was going to get for the moment. Lagi trained for another month with Hidan, though he seemed to reach the peak of his skills

It was around this time that Lagi decided to investigate the Dark Hand’s activity in reim. Ever since his little cobaltite struggle with the dark hand he has been wondering about the result of their activities. Were they cooperating with any more of the future candidates of the Reim council. I don’t want there to be another mistake. I don’t want to make any more mistakes…..” Lagi would say to himself as he sat down and looked to the side of his room. Though, Hidan walked in soon after and tapped Lagi on the shoulder. The young leader grunted as he looked to Hidan. “Hey , what happened?” Hidan cleared his throat before he started his own debriefing about what happened. “Ahem, I have something to report to you my king. There has been a kidnapping……” Lagi sat up with a small grunt at Hidan. What is it this time?” Hidan shuffled through the notes that he had in his hands and pulled out a piece of paper. After looking at it briefly he handed it over to Lagi. “This one, one of the councilmen prospects were intercepted by a mysterious group on their way to reim in order to go through the clearance in order to apply to be a part of the council. They kidnapped him and his daughter and went into one of the unmarked mines. “
This most likely meant that Lagi was unable to be certain of the fact that there was any of the mine workers or the mine golems that he took the time to train in order to be mineral seekers. Who knows what’s in there. “ What steps have you taken so far in order to ensure the safety of the councilman prospect and his daughter? Did you send a few of the unity corps members in order to secure the perimeter?” Hidan shook his head as he too began to make a sigh. “They were well trained. Equal in skill, no casualties but there have been some injuries. From what it looks like, this could be the work of the dark hand?” Lagi finally got up and too his clothes off, starting to change into his unity corp outfit and gear up. “Alright, I’ll go in and see if I could make a change in the situation. Send for the other members and cadets to back off for now. As for arrival we could be short on time and this could be considered as their escape plan with the councilman, so I think its best that I take EL Drago and fly on over there. If he can’t fit, I’ll most likely be walking in there alone.

509/1500

Specialization training Stealth
C to B

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Once Lagi met up with El Drago, he proceeded to head on off to the site of the mysterious mine cave that has not yet been explored around the outskirts of the western front. There was no sort of border patrol because of the uncertainties that the two countries had between who truly owned the western front but this definitely clinched it if political visitors that do have business in the western front are easily picked off. It comes with the danger, but as members of the unity corps, such members of politics are personally under their care . Lagi stood in front of the cave with a bit of the unity corps members nearby, EL Drago also waited outside. “ Give me about 24 hours to diffuse the situation, if I am not back by then, then its ok to act in a rational sense. “ That could have meant many things, like calling for help or going in after him. However, Lagi wanted to minimize the chances of losing his people to the dark hand. The magic tools that they had seemed to give the dark hand an edge , lagi was betting that it was the reason why they got the best of his people, even thought they were well trained. A good way to be a magic tool, was with the use of anther magic tool. “One of the unity corps members patted Lagi on the back before he emerged into the cave. “ Good Luck General……”

Lagi nodded and proceeded to walk into the cave. He had to maintain stealth at all times, and one of the greatest methods of a user of stealth was the use of his tools. With that being said, Lagi utilized his inaudible orb, sound magic generated by his ruler gem, in order to absorb all sound form within a 12.5 Meter radius. The mine system had a natural glow to it, which was probably due to the strange glow moss growing from within it. Lagi continued to stick to the shadows and basically obese a new species, cave dwellers that probably lived in the connection of these mines, they were about human height and they seemed a bit amphibian. “A few of their kind are dead, probably engaged the trespassers and were killed in the process. Though, I feel a bit sad for them, they seem mostly peaceful. “ Lagi didn’t necessarily have the time to feel sentimental about their current condition, he had to keep moving. As he continued sleuth around the mine system, he would start to smell some water. “A Lake?” There was a lake inside of the mine system, and there seemed to be two members of the dark hand up in the distance. Even though they couldn’t hear Lagi’s footsteps at all, they noticed his presence and got up. The councilmen prospect and his daughter were tied up There was no words to be said between them, the only thing that was apparent in this moment of silence was the killer instinct emitting from the two assassins.

LAgi used bulk up speed and strength in order to rush through in order to attack with his duality The men split through and threw a bunch of darts. Lagi responded with his own darts, drawing them at b rank speeds and throwing one and quick swiping away another with his weapon. The one he swiped way with his weapon freed the tied up councilmen. “get out of the way!” One of the dark hand members had a glove that turned his entire arm into a fire like hand that reached as far as 15 meters, he tried to clamp down on the councilmen and the daughter and burn them. “Ill kill them before that happens!” With that being said, the other dark hand member had a band of a snake on his wrist that came alive with life magic and went towards lagi with a bite. LAgi had a judgment call, he could either dodge the snake bite from the magic tool and risk the safety of the councilmen and his daughter, or prioritize them.” ….” It was obvious that Lagi could do both. He used his newfound speed to dodge the snake bite and used snap shockwave in order to clash with the b rank move and deliver b rank internal damage to the dark hand member and defeat him. As for the other dark hand member, he tried to attack Lagi from behind with his long knife. Lagi clashed with his duality and delivered a B rank punch towards the face of the dark hand member. Kohai’s training was truly showing.
“Lets start getting out of here…” Lagi would say as he picked up both the councilman and the daughter in his arms, an easy feat to be able to carry two people effortlessly if someone contained B rank strength. On top of that, Lagi used his B rank speed to at least carry them quite a bit of distance before dropping them off. Lagi already took a mental note of how the cave dwellers travelled and the way that they travelled through each cave. They were mostly being pulled towards the lake area because of the smell of blood, which meant that there would have been even less to deal with. On top of that, Lagi was quick enough to get himself and the political prospect and his family out of the area to avoid a conflict. “Phew….” When lagi exited the cave, all of the unity corps members mere there. IT seems that they were about to go in, but lagi came in at the last minute. “The dark hand members are gravely injured, but I guess they reap what they sow. Take the councilman and his daughter back to reim, but feed them first. They haven’t eaten, and neither did i. “ With a bit of stealth, and a lot of quick thinking on Lagi’s part, he manage to save an important political figure to reim as well as put another hold on the dark Hand’s plans.

210/350

Abilities used
Spoiler:

1500/1500

C to B

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“This is bullshit…” Lagi would mumble to himself as he continued to get a lecture by kohai on how he shouldn’t have relied too much on his abilities “ That was a total failure, haven’t you learned anything at all? You’re combat was “Ok” at best, but you could of at least been a little quieter with dispatching the enemies. Lagi sucked his teeth as he rolled his eyes, the general was obviously tired and irritated at the fact that he put in a great deal of his time to rescue that councilmen, and yet he had to get his chops busted. “What do you suppose I do then?” Kohai wrapped his hands and got a small bag. Train, what else……..

Over the next few days , Lagi had to practice his projectile training. It was simply an upgrade to his last training module of throwing the darts with the Nagi Orai present, but the group wasn’t there at the moment. At the very most, Lagi had to hit the darts while being blindfolded in a grassy terrain. IT was quite winy outside, and there was cinnamon burning smell that served as a distraction to his sense of smell. The chilling air and windy breeze that made the grass whistle was kind of distracting to the ear as well. And finally, the cold air nipped his skin, as Lagi wasn’t allowed to wrap up and wear much clothing , especially his gloves. Kohai walked over before LAgi began, explaining this exercise. Here, you will be blindfolded, which eliminates your sight. Now, the terrain and this herb that I’m burning distrusts a few of your senses as well. Even in unfavorable conditions, you have to maintain 90% accuracy or more, and this could also involve other people that are in the vicinity that you have to keep watch of. Kohai then stood near the dart top, rather dangerously close in fact. “ Im standing partially in the way. You have to effortlessly hit the target without hitting me in the process, can you do it?

Talk about playing with his live. Kohai was hurt a few times as lagi continued his daily training, but he made no sound or even twitched his eyes. He was asking a point that hostage situation’s aren’t alien to the job and that even though he wasn’t asking for perfection, he wanted Lagi to be conscious of the possibilities of making a mistake, and what could happen afterwards. It was hard, Lagi was at first sweaty and nervous after he first time, seeing a few of his darts inside kohai and having to help the all off with his angelic brace, but Kohai insisted that Lagi burn the image his mind. This continued for another week or so.

It changed him, the heaviness of the situation definitely helped lagi obtain a new form of calmness, the kind you need to have when you seem to have the lives of others in the palm of your hands. After a while lagi managed to have above 90% accuracy regardless of the handicaps, and didn’t manage to hit Kohai this time around at all. “ Kohai removed Lagi’s blindfold and nodded. “ hope you understand now,

2000/1500

195/350

Abilities used
Spoiler:

C to B

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum