You are not connected. Please login or register

A Lesson Well Learned [Lagi/Stealth Training/Plot]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Lagi has been thinking about this for quite some time. He felt as if he was missing a few things from his list of abilities as the leader of the unity corps Though, he didn’t want  anyone to knw that he was lacking in the stealth department specifically. That’s why he proceeded to ask  Kohai to teach Lagi stealth, in which the El nagi professional and the leader of the Nagi orai agreed to train him in a remote and disclosed area in the badlands. “  Be certain of this young head, my training is strict and I have no intentions at all of letting up, not even a little bit. If you die during any of this, then its on you “ Lagi shuddered at the words that Kohai said. “ Wow, could you lighten up just  a little bit?  Kohai shook his head as he tossed lagi a dagger.  “ No,  if you don’t have a weapon of choice, then  you can use the dagger that I just gave you. “ Lagi would then toss the dagger back and unsheathed the weapon that he recently obtained from the trip that he made to the shrouded isle. “I got my weapon right here. Lagi flashed his fancy golden scythe and took a battle stance , preparing himself for what Kohai had in store.  “A little sparring then…”
Kohai sped up at 25 m/s and  delivered a swift kick to Lagi. Lagi instinctively brought up his scythe n order to block the attack. However, it was a misdirecting technique that  involved moving so fact that you create an afterimage of yourself for a split second. Kohai actually moved to the side of lagi and gave him a  punch to the shoulder with C rank strength and gained wrist control, making LAgi drop the duality weapon as he applied pressure. “Do you see the difference in our abilities?”  Kohai let go of lagi’s arm and pushed him down and he went back to his other side. His footsteps were so silent that they didn’t make any sound whatsoever. “  You aren’t allowed to heal yourself unless the session is over. “Grit through the pain, get used to fighting through your injuries without warning.  “ Lagi sustained C rank damage to his shoulder, leaving a fracture. “Tch…” Lagi took his  right hand and armed himself with the duality weapon and continued the training. “ Good….. Here I come!” It was a blowout, Kohai didn’t hold back at all and gave Lagi a beating.  Lagi suffered a fractured leg and a broken arm after the training, but the training was indeed over and lagi felt as if he learned a few things. “  Kohai nodded his head and wrapped a cloak over himself. “ At least you was able  to keep going, gotten used to your weapon too.    Heal yourself up. “ With that being said, Orie got to work as she used  super cell repair  to heal lagi   with  the  A rank healing ability, Training has only just begin.

310/350

abilities used
Spoiler:
Name:  Super Cell Repair
Tier: A
Cost:40 Stamina
Role:Support
Range: 15 Meters
Cool-Down: 5 Posts
Description: Orie can instantly heal Lagi's body of A-tier damage while reacting to damage at 30 m/s.

Stealth Specialization
507/2000 Words

──────────────────────────────────────────────

A Lesson Well Learned [Lagi/Stealth Training/Plot] CrChE3t

A Lesson Well Learned [Lagi/Stealth Training/Plot] LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
The next few days was the same, Kohai didn’t hold bac as he continued to give LAgi the beating of the century. It was for his own good, but the combat regime that the nagi orai were going through was critical to their growth. Kohai was using the same recruitment techniques that he uses for his own group.  Kohai was practically training Lagi for the same high intensity fights that he would have to go through eventually. But it was about time that they visited actual combat for another lesson. “Well, you have been fighting pretty well, standing on your own  with you weapon and didn’t take any shortcuts with your beasts. “ Kohai’s ronin bug twitched and  looked around briefly, that pet was always the cautious one. “ Anyway it’s about time that you worked on your stealth for a bit. I  would like you to venture down into the  badlands and  take one of the purple bananas  from the Grekal kongs. “ Lagi cracked his knuckles and nodded his head. That seems pretty simple I think I  can d-“ Before Lagi can finish his sentence, Kohai continued to talk. “You can’t use El Drago for this assignment, and you cannot engage the Grekal kongs in combat. This is pure stealth, I’ll allow some evasive maneuvers if you  do get caught, but you cannot engage them offensively. “ Lagi groaned, he knew that this was going to be tough. The Grekal Kongs were light sleepers, and they didn’t like anyone in their territory.

Lagi prepared himself in order to  sneak into the territory of the Grekal Kongs. They were basically gorillias that took a liking to the strange purple bnanas in the badlands, the fruit mutated them and basically have it strange abilities.  “Zonggggggggg, Zongggggggg” The snores of the Grekal Kongs were pretty loud as  the purple gorillas laid naked all around the  muddy forest. Lagi tried his best to move as slowly as possible so that he wouldn’t alarm them. “Steady. “ Though, Lagi stepped on a tree branch and woke one up by accident.   The thing was enraged as it looked in lagi’s direction However, Lagi quickly rolled into the mud pool and held his breath as long as he could as it looked around and walked over.  “Comeon….go away……..” This would suck if the king of reim would of died in a puddle of mud, basically drowning himself.  He wanted this gorilla gone. IT would f been easier to kill it but  it was against the rules. “  LAgi continued more through the muddy water until he got to the edge of the mud pool. Ater he emerged slowly,  he looked back and noticed that the Grekal Kong already left the area. “   Lagi unsheathed his  Duality and cut down a banana and decided to escape  the same way that he came. “Mudpool it is…….” Lagi swam back into the mud pool pretty slowly, making it just barely out of the kong’s territory and headed back to Kohai.  

Arching back, Kohai did a small clap and took the banana. “ Well then Young head, I’m sure you found an alternate route to achieve your goal. That’s the main idea of stealth. Keep your options about you, there is no one way for a solution, there are plenty of way to tackle it. We will be working on stealth for the next few days now.

1077/2000
Stealth Specialization Training

Lagi's Vault

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
It’s been a few weeks or so since Lagi began his high intensity training for stealth. there are plenty of things that Kohai was training him with. He even integrated the Nagi orai into the training groups as well, but the other two were a little nervous that their group leader was being a little too harsh on the clan leader. They never voiced their opinion outwardly, but their body language and willingness to assist made it seem like their presence could lessen the load. Though, Most of lagi’s days would involve unity corp training and making sure that the republic officials were well protected, as well as training himself in the ways of stealth. Today, Lagi was given a different challenge. “ Aright Head, you have been doing well these past days, but you should still work on your aim. You do have that bow of heaven, but how about something a little smaller and not too conspicuous? “ Kohai too out to kunai and tossed them behind him while he was looking at Lagi, and not at the target dart. They both hit the small red circle. “ Just like any other archer, a practitioner of stealth would have their own source of ammo, but it isn’t a cookie cutter, like arrows. “ Kohai took out a small carpet and revealed to lagi a small set of multiple ammunition like tools. “ I favor the Kunai because its an all-purpose weapon. You can fight with it, defend yourself with is, and can also be thrown. But everyone’s style is different, take your pick.
Lagi looked over next to the kunai and picked the black spike darts.
Spoiler:
https://www.karatemart.com/images/products/main/black-dart-throwing-spikes.jpg" alt=""/>
“I used to play darts at the bar before, I think I already have a handle on them. “Kohai groaned as he walked over to the bullseye and took his kunai off. “ You need 95% accuracy at least to make those dammed things useful. Remember, you’re using those darts to potentially hurt or kill someone. Here is your challenge. You need to hit those red darts effortlessly, after you can, you will be doing it blindfolded. The main point of this exercise is to improve your accuracy, as well as develop your ability to memorize a scenery with a quick glance in any case that your eyes are averted or temporary blinded. Process that information quickly and act upon it. Without your blindfold, I wouldn’t want to make it any easy on you. “ Lagi looked at Kohai questioningly as he holstered the black darts. “ Oh yea? What do you mean by that? “ Kohai snapped his fingers and the last two members of the nagi orai came ,one was attempting to do a sweep kick as the other one threw a kunai knife. Lagi did a dodge roll out of the way and knocked away the kunai with duality. “ So you will be fending of the Nagi orai while tossing the darts at the bullseye. I will accept nothing less of the red mark. They don’t have their pets, so take this as blessing and get to work. This is me testing your ability to work under pressure and focus on an important task while fending off capable enemies at the same time. “ Kohai was a hard teacher, all of this seemed pretty insane. Is this how the Nagi Orai truly trained? They were even more hardcore than the Unity Corps.

The Nagi orai members coordinated their attacks, Lagi basically had to take a defensive stance, trying to fend them off while he attempted to throw the darts. It was indeed challenging, and the Nagi orai members weren’t holding back, their close combat was indeed superior. “Cough….” Lagi was all bloodied and beaten up as he laid on the floor. The nagi orai stopped and waited for the head to get up once more. “ Is that the best you have? Did you think we was going to hold your hand? No, Get up! You are an EL Nagi! Get Up!” Lagi used his angelic brace to heal at least B rank injuries, keeping himself in the game as Kohai nodded. “ Good show of will power, you need if if you are to be our leader. But you aren’t out of the woods yet, begin again!

295-350

Abilities used
Spoiler:
Angelic brace-
By using up 15 Magoi, the bracelet will shine a golden light healing up to B tier wounds on the user or any single target within 5m. Cool-Down: Can only be used once per thread.

1,800/2,000
Stealth Specialization Training

Lagi's Vault

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
It’s been a month and two weeks since Lagi was training with the Lagi ORai, but he managed to hold himself just fine with the group. After a light practice with Kohai he nodded his head and clapped briefly. You couldn’t tell if he was smiling since his face was covered all of the time, but Kohai was rather pleased of Lagi’s progress. Congratulations Lagi El Nagi, you passed. Your body should feel used t performing all of those actions, you think differently now, se differently now. Now only were you budding in developing the necessary skills, what you gain most of all.... “Kohai would then point at his head. The mindset …and you’re stronger for it. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. “ Lagi gave Kohai a respectful bow. “ Thanks Kohai, you went above and beyond your requirements for training me, you was quite patient. Kohai started to spin his Kunai as he walked away. “ I don’t have time for chitchat, I will always be there when you need me until my death I mean, if anyone is good enough to take my life, but for some reason…I doubt that….” Lagi raised his eyebrow. “ Oh? Is that cockiness I’m sensing?” “Call it confidence if you will..

2,000- 2,000- Specialization Training completed/ Stealth

Lagi's Vault

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum