You are not connected. Please login or register

Lagi's specialization training

+2
Vardreth
Lagi
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lagi's specialization training Empty Lagi's specialization training 27/10/14, 09:56 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Dominance training from B to A

I am a captain planet scholar tarzan, with a hint of bdsm and animal cruelty ..... thats enough lol

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t2428-becoming-a-masterspecialization-training-lagi#11973

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved~

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

While you met word count, I'm going to have to deny the training at this time. This was a hard call, but in the end I don't think it meets the standards of Omega-Tier Dominance Training. My reasoning is that this is supposed to be the pinnacle of a Dom user's training and it needs to reflect that in Lagi's actions as well as his thoughts. While Lagi had an epiphany that changed his perspective on taming, he didn't really do any training that seemed to reach the peak of a Dominance user. When I read this, it felt like you ended this in the middle of an arc. Lagi started to put his new philosophy into practice but it ended without any resolution. The Mushroom Troll was drugged, but what about after, how does Lagi fully "tame" it.

As the first member to hit Omega-Tier, the requirements for this spec training may seem steeper, but we are trying to set a standard.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

approved, reluctantly... I wish you had done more with your new pact with El Drago, like having him teach you how to dominate without violence, but it's your character and your choice.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Training approved ^_^

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

You did not meet the word count requirement, you need at least 2000 words to learn a new spec.

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

in addition to that, all specialization training must take place over a series of days, not just a single training session.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

training approved, stealth added~

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Training approved.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Solomon's Proxy wrote:When training Specializations, it should be IC trained over a period of time. While it is fine to learn and train an ability in one day, Specialization Training should be done over the course of a few days IC to better show the progression of your character. A week or two has generally been accepted up to this point in time.

This takes place over the span of a few hours. As you will see from the Specialization System, this should take place over days, at a minimum.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

training approved~

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

My apologies, Riku informed me that I told you wrong. In the future you can submit a beast's upgraded state first and then train them after approval.

That said, you can go ahead and post up the A-tier Oriana Zetal, but this training thread needs one more post before I can approve it. You met the word count but you didn't really show Orie's growth and transition into Oriana. Please add one more post that goes over the changes made in the beast over the 6 months Lagi was unconscious.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t7113-the-death-of-his-hope-training-orie#38363

Ok a prologue of how the 6 months went ... are we good now?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum