You are not connected. Please login or register

The King of Yoga[ Training/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The King of Yoga[ Training/Solo] Empty The King of Yoga[ Training/Solo] on 12/02/15, 04:41 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
It was definitely an amazing way to finish a fight, Lagi used his body manipulation in order to  defeat Decimus the immortal. The fight was seen by most of the Reim population that wanted to see the King do battle, it was also seen by a particular old man that saw room for improvement when it came to Lagi’s particular style of body manipulation. “Hoho, he looks  promising. “ A few days later, Lagi received  an anonymous letter that wanted him to meet someone on a mountain

“I am impressed that you managed to come this far with the manipulation of your body, but you have yet to master the true concept  of your technique. Seek me out if the western front if you desire to be a master. “

Lagi was rather amused at the letter, he wondered who the person was and wondered what this was about. After talking to el drago about it, the dragon has his own suspicions. “ At such a critical time, you should be careful of any kou plots. They could use this in order to single you out, labeling you as an even bigger threat after defeating Decimus the immortal. It is imperative to keep your own safety in mind. “ Lagi knew that El drago had a point, but he was still keen on checking it out.  We are going to fly on over there briefly El drago, just to make sure if there was anyone there or not. I understand your concerns,  but would it hard to do a little bit of investigation? The dragon would make a brief  sigh before answering.  “Safety is a priority, I am personally against this. However, I will concede to you wishes as my partner. “ Lagi would give El drago a kind smile as he gave the detailed coordinates of the western front that  this individual that wanted to meet with Lagi was supposed to be located.

The flight time would be an hour by normal means, but it didn’t even exceed 20 minutes from the amazing speed that El drago possessed.  Lagi reached there  by record time and noticed that there was a tanned individual that was meditating on a a rock. His body was physically fit, and his eyes was a bit strange.

The King of Yoga[ Training/Solo] Dhalsim_teleport

Ill be close by…’ El drao would say as he landed lagi on the mountain and stood one meter away from the mountain top. This mountain was pretty high as well, Lagi wondered  how this person was able to to get up here. “ Hello? “ The body manipulation master would simply stop mediating and twist his head around. “ Welcome  King lagi, I am Limbaso.  I am a part time chiropractor and yoga instructor, but as you can see….” Limbaso would then somehow twist his body upwards like some kind of rubber-band human being, it was shocking and strange as to how a body can move like that. “ I bear interest in taking you as a pupil. When  I see diamonds of talent, I have the urge to shine them.

515/2000

Specialization Training
Body manipulation - B Rank To A Rank

──────────────────────────────────────────────

The King of Yoga[ Training/Solo] CrChE3t

The King of Yoga[ Training/Solo] LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

2The King of Yoga[ Training/Solo] Empty Re: The King of Yoga[ Training/Solo] on 12/02/15, 01:57 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Lagi was a bit skeptical that this man would go out of his way in order to teach him. However, he wasn’t one much to complain, he just need to know why. “Why me?” Limbaso would put his hands into a prayer and closes his eyes. “Besides your latent talent for the art ….that move you performed, it’s called the Holy Wubstorm. It’s one of the favored moves of my son.” Lagi made a gasp of realization, noticing that he was taking to Fareed’s father. “You mean Fareed right?” Limbaso opened his eyes with a small smile. “ Last time I heard of him, he joined a circus. His path of enlighten was in order to make people entertained and smile, is he well? “ Lagi would nod his head and Limbaso wouldn’t say any more about it. His face was quite stern and serious. It was now time to get to work. You seem to have some mastery over your limbs, perhaps it’s time that we loosen up the rest of those limbs in order to further enhance your techniques. “ Limbaso would then walk over to Lagi and place his palm over Lagi’s stomach. With a deep breath, Limbaso would then press with great proficiency, creating a shockwave that circled through Lagi’s body, dislocating his shoulders and bending his legs in an awkward way. “Guahhhh!!!!!!” Lagi screamed in pain as he fell to the floor. “Relocate your shoulders and fix your legs.

What kind of crazy training was this? Lagi was in some immediate pain, it seemed to be a cross fusion between stealth and body manipulation. Adding to the fact that Limbaso was a yoga master and chiropractor, it made for a dangerous opponent in general, as well as a teacher. Limbaso would take a seat and bend his legs behind the back of his head while putting his hands in a prayer, simply waiting and meditating for Lagi to fix himself. “ Tch! Huff Puff !” Lagi was breathing hard as he tried to amass control over his body all at once, the pain distracting and breaking his focus.” Mind over matter! Control your breathing!”

El Drago noticed that this man was a master, he only watched on as Lagi went through his ordeal. Hours passed as Lagi continued to fi himself. With passing hour, he managed to relocate a limb. A total of four hours passed before lagi was able to have his limbs moving again and stand up. “very good Lagi, that was a quick crash course in order to have full control over all four limbs again. Limbaso stood up and walked over to Lagi once more. “ Again, the point of this exercise is to avoid more than three second dislocation. I want you to instantly reset all of those limbs.” Limbaso did the technique he performed again and lagi fell to the ground once more. It seems that Fareed received his interval training of repetition of his father. However, it didn’t make the pain hurt any less.

1021/2000

Specialization Training

Lagi's Vault

3The King of Yoga[ Training/Solo] Empty Re: The King of Yoga[ Training/Solo] on 12/02/15, 07:52 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
This training went on for a few days, Lagi was dismantled and had to put himself back together at efficient speed. After a while Lagi finally managed to be able to immediately relocate his limbs back into the proper order after getting dismantled from Limbaso’s high grade technique.  It was at a pretty good rate as well. Limbaso was surprised at lagi’s growth period. “ One of your good traits is your perseverance, now it’s time for the next stage of your training. “ Limbaso would then proceed to lead lagi to an area that he set up for lagi. There were three boulders in total. The first thing that Lagi had to do was increase the muscles in his legs and balance the two boulders on  his toes.  While doing so lagi would have to extend the legs as far as they can go as well while doing so, creating a muscular mass of stretched out legs. On top of that, Lagi balanced himself with the third bounder by putting his hands together and extending both of his index fingers. Lagi had to stretch his two index  as long as they cook while balancing on the bolder and balancing the two other boulders on his feet. The scene of this was pretty crazy, how could someone manage to do this for a long period of time. “Alright Lagi, the object of the exercise is to maintain  stability. Every single muscle in your limbs are working to the  fullest extent.”

Limbaso would then start to look for small pebbles nearby and find a few of them.. “Ah…. W-wait! What are you doing?” Limbaso would then return with a bunch of pebbles and start to throw them at lagi. “Maintain your focus, you are an immovable object. Nothing of the outside world can hurt you  or cause you to do things that you don’t want to do. Find the inner peace and block out all distractions. “ It was easy for this guy to say, he was tossing those pebbles right at Lagi’s crotch. “!!!!” Tears were strolling down Lagi’s eyes; he ended up collapsing after six pebbles were thrown at his crotch at high speed.  Limbaso shakes his head in disappointment. “No Lagi you are not suppose to let the pebbles bother you, maintain complete focus and shut out all distractions. The latent pain that you feel from the pebbles is nothing more  than a distraction to your inner spirit.”

Lagi was made to set it up once more, El Drago helped with the boulders while  Limbaso was gathering the pebbles again. “He’s treating you like a work horse, I wasn’t too sure what to expect from the kind of training from this man. But now, I think it’s a lot more serious than I would have imagined initially. “ Lagi made a depressing grunt, knowing that he would have to balance everything all over again. When the set up was complete, Limbaso started to throw the pebbles again to bother lagi.  “Let’s try this again. “

1512/2000

Specialization Training

Lagi's Vault

4The King of Yoga[ Training/Solo] Empty Re: The King of Yoga[ Training/Solo] on 13/02/15, 12:21 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
A few more days passed by with Lag’s intense training with Limbaso,  it actually took him about a week to filter out all sort of destruction while balancing the boulders. “ guess it’s safe to say that I finally have an unbeatable hard on. “ Lagi would make a small dirty joke at the results of his training,  these last few days was completely insane  when it  came to the amount of training that Lagi had to do in order to fully master the concept of being a body manipulator. However, Lagi continued to train hard why the body manipulation master. In a way, this man was exactly what Lagi was when it came to animals, it was something to be respected and admired. “It is now time for the final test Lagi,  the ultimate test of breathing that could even turn into an attack if you maintain your focus.  The first thing that Limbaso did was take a deep breath; him mastery over body manipulation caused his stomach to expand to an unbelievable height. Afterwards, Limbaso made a quick release of the air and caused an amazing gust of wind. “ We will finish off your training with these deep breathing exercises. Follow by example,  I am  already certain that it some of your strongest points. “

Lagi would then  stand 1 meter next to Limbaso and started off with his breathing but Limbaso stopped him. “ No, you must first loosen up  by dong some yoga flex poses. It will make you more comfortable with the breathing training. “ Limbaso would the start to do a strange dance that Lag couldn’t see himself doing. As a matter of fact, Lagi started to laugh instantly as soon as he saw Limbaso do that. “There’s no way  can do that.  It looks silly…” Limbaso continued to move his body around like some weird tree with hands. “ This is yoga, it does not matter what people think of you when t comes to this practice. Open your mind and the fullest extent and focus on your breathing, do what I do.

The King of Yoga[ Training/Solo] Dhalsim-3_cwu5vxts

“….” LAgi did what Limbaso did reluctantly, El drago couldn’t really hold in his laughter of seeing his partner perform these preliminary exercises before going into the huge gale deep breathing rotations. Lagi personally thought the feeling of expanding his stomach like that was weird; he wondered if this was how pregnant people felt all the time. However, Lagi managed to free his mind of all latent thoughts that were unnecessary. Instead, Lagi thought of things that mattered while focusing on his breathing. He thought of the well-being  of his country, he also thought of his mother. It has been a while since he seen her, he found it strange that never ever had the time or a chance to interact with someone he cared about. A few days later Lagi's training was complete. “Fareed choose well, you are indeed a master body manipulator. “ El drago was quite amused at the training program, but Lagi was exhausted.

2000/2000

Specialization Training

Lagi's Vault

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum