You are not connected. Please login or register

it's been a while [Bahir]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

16it's been a while [Bahir] - Page 2 Empty Re: it's been a while [Bahir] 21/05/15, 10:36 pm

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier

Bahir couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at the man. Why... He couldn't help but wonder the intention behind the man. He was giving up his throne reluctantly. Hm. Because he believes his people wants that. The fanalis couldn't help but chuckle at the man before him. Perhaps he had misjudged the man from before. The Lagi el Nagi, King of Reim, that he met initially seemed to be an afterthought. There were a few things that seemed to catch Bahir's attention though. Lagi mentioned being a 'King's Candidate' and some kind of power that was taken from him. Power... does he mean... did he have the same kind of power that Azix has? he thought to himself as he stared blankly at Lagi.

"Sure. I've never been to a brothel before. I guess I could tag along..." In all reality... Bahir didn't know what a brothel was. It wasn't something that he had come in contact with while in Balbadd. Of course, he hadn't had much experience of life on his own while he was in Balbadd. He had been with his parents until he came to the empire, so drinking and a lot of other adult activity wasn't very known to him. He figured that he would be able to continue asking Lagi about this 'power' that he had in the meantime. "Tell me, Lagi... what power was taken from you? Why are you no longer a King Candidate? Because Kou's influence has dwindled here in Reim?"

17it's been a while [Bahir] - Page 2 Empty Re: it's been a while [Bahir] 22/05/15, 11:54 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“I’ll show you a good one that I was shown a few weeks after I been king. It’s a place with high class ladies.  You’ll enjoy yourself, I’m sure of it.” Lagi would say  with a drunken smile as he started to lead the way outside of the palace. For a little small talk, he decided that it would be ok to drop a little piece of information. “The power of a king candidate, the power of a djinn was taken from e by a person that’s only known as the contractor. Granted, I was given my dark metal vessel by the contractor because my heart was in a bad place. But I changed and the terms of agreement was also changed .

1,931/3,000

Last edited by King Lagi on 29/06/15, 04:38 am; edited 1 time in total

18it's been a while [Bahir] - Page 2 Empty Re: it's been a while [Bahir] 01/06/15, 10:44 pm

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier

"I see..." Bahir walked along with Lagi, thinking over what he was told. Azix said that his power came from a dungeon... Lagi says that his power was given to him from someone called 'The Contractor.' This is starting to get a little confusing. The fanalis wrestled with his thoughts for a moment before thinking back to Lagi. The man had lost a great power... and is willingly giving up more. Bahir was a bit puzzled as to what kind of man Lagi El Nagi truly was. Either way, he would find out soon. He was determined to. If this man is truly worth following... I'll need to get him his power back.

The weight of their conversation began to weigh in on Bahir. The fanalis didn't think that it was best for them to stick to this kind of talk for much longer. So... he changed the subject. The brothel. The thing that Lagi seemed the most excited to attend this night. Bahir straightened his back a bit and walked in stride with the Emperor of Reim. "So where is this brothel, anyway?" Bahir had no idea what he was getting himself in to...

19it's been a while [Bahir] - Page 2 Empty Re: it's been a while [Bahir] 02/06/15, 03:38 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“What kind of place is a brothel you ask? Hue Hue!” Lagi would let out  short jest as he elbows Bahir playfully. “It’s the kind of place where any man could have his dreams fulfilled, admiring work of art  that’s came to life, existing in the a physical form in the most pleasurable kind of way. I give you companionship!” Lagi would take one giant step. “I give you beauty!” Lagi would take another step, a lot closer to the door.” I GIVE YOU!!!!!”  

it's been a while [Bahir] - Page 2 0f30089c-s

Lagi would then open the door and Bahir would see an amazing selection of high quality women. Well endowed, spontaneous, beautiful, and mature, with all the basic qualities that a man can want in a woman. “Curves, boobs, butt’s, pretty faces, they got it all!!!!! Booze Too!”

All the girls noticed that the big tipper as arrived and a few already hounded him. “Lagi sama! You gave to see me today?! Or both of us?! “ There were three girls  on Lagi as they brought him to the nearest couch, a few were already eyeing bahir and approaching him as well. “Go ahead and enjoy your experience, my friend.  Don’t worry about the bill either, I got you covered. “”Bahir was free to pick his woman or women  and chill on the couch with Lagi, or fade to black and have his own good time.

2,160/3000

Last edited by King Lagi on 29/06/15, 04:40 am; edited 1 time in total

20it's been a while [Bahir] - Page 2 Empty Re: it's been a while [Bahir] 17/06/15, 03:53 am

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier

Lagi's theatrical introduction of the place confused the younger fanalis. What on earth is he getting at? He thought to himself as he watched the drunked Emperor. The fanalis scratched the back of his head and chuckled, musing at the thought of the man making a fool of himself. Bahir's moment of amusement was short lived, unfortunately. For when Lagi drew the doors of the brothel open, Bahir was faced with the true intent behind the building.Women! Not just a normal amount of women, but HOARDS of them. The fanalis's body froze up. He was stuck within the door frame. The large amount of women also turned out to be quite shapely and appealing to the eye.

It didn't take long for Bahir's cheeks to go from a lightly tanned shade to that of a red apple. Bahir always had trouble with speaking with attractive women, but being in a place full of them was enough to cause him to cease in normal functions. The provocative nature of the placement of their clothing didn't help him either. The assassin instinctively took a step back, wanting to retreat from this place. Unfortunately, he wasn't quick enough! There was a group of women who fawned over the Emperor, pleading for his money. Those that didn't react in time, settled for the young fanalis. his arms were soon embraced by the women. Their bosoms pressed against his arms caused his face to turn an even darker shade of red. It was started to become a bit difficult to tell his head from his hair, aside from the portion of his hair that hung down his back.

"My my~! You're quite the handsome fanalis aren't you?" One of the women cooed as they lured Bahir to a couch. The same woman began to caress Bahir's check and his body stiffened. The fanalis's anxiety was mountainous and he was doing all that he could just to remain seated and quiet. "Oh no~! We have a quiet one here. Won't you speak to us? What's Your name?" The silky voices that belonged to the women were obviously rehearsed, but the green ears of the fanalis welcomed the sultry tones. "I-I-I-I-I... B-b-b-ba-baHIR... Um.."

21it's been a while [Bahir] - Page 2 Empty Re: it's been a while [Bahir] 20/06/15, 03:15 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“LAgi laughed out loud as one of his girls brought him a small bottle of wine. “Hahahha, look at you bahir! Enjoying yourself I see?” Lagi’s small cup was brought to him as   pointed to bahir, the woman nodded and also brought him a small cup. “ Alright man, how about a toast? I don’t think I ever did one with you, and I have a feeling that its going to be one crazy night. You should get some alcohol in you system, loosen up a bit. “ When the wine was poured for him, Lagi raised his small glass. “To new beginnings, right?”

2,264/3,000

Last edited by King Lagi on 29/06/15, 04:41 am; edited 1 time in total

22it's been a while [Bahir] - Page 2 Empty Re: it's been a while [Bahir] 24/06/15, 04:16 pm

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier

Bahir's head slowly turned towards Lagi. His eyes held a mixture of rage and fear. Was he afraid of the women... slightly. Their bodies were a bit intimidating to the man. Even so, the intimidation and fear didn't stem FROM the women, but for them... and himself. He wasn't sure how he would or should react to this kind of attention from a woman. His background had always forced him to suppress any natural occurrences with women and most other people. Now that he wasn't acting as "shadow", he was at a loss for what to do. Should he give in to his primal urges? Should he try and play it cool, like Lagi, and flirt with all of the women? Should he try and be as smooth as possible and act like their attempts don't phase him?! All of these possibilities culminated into one big ball of anxiety and nervousness that was now Bahir. And the very thought that Lagi said that Bahir was "enjoying" himself ticked the fanalis's rage.

Whether the Emperor could tell that Bahir was angry and confused or if he just wanted to drink more, the spy wouldn't know. However, the man's attempt at a toast seemed to divert Bahir's attention from the women, even if only slightly. One of the women poured Bahir a glass of wine to match Lagi's and handed it to the fanalis. Bahir slowly gripped the glass and held it up, trying not to shake the contents out of it. "Y-y-y-yah..." After the short toast, Bahir began to drink the wine. It was a sip at first, but then the thought of it helping him relax crept in. It caused Bahir to drink the wine a bit faster, downing the glass...

23it's been a while [Bahir] - Page 2 Empty Re: it's been a while [Bahir] 29/06/15, 05:14 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Bout time you found a place to put it all. “Lagi would say as he gulped down the wine shot in one go and smiled as the ladies kept kissing up on him. “Lagi sama! We been pretty lonely without you, did you miss us?” Lagi busted out into a drunken laughter as he started to nibble softly on the ear lobe of the girl that as closest to her. She made a distinct moan as the other girls around him started to get a bit jealous that she was touched first. “ OF course I missed you, I’m just trying to make sure that my friend over here is having a good time. Though…” Lagi would say as he looked at Bahir with a silly smile. I would propose we have a drinking contest of some sort, but I wouldn’t want you to miss out on all the fun that you could be having and fall asleep if you can’t hold your liquor or anything. Though, I know I can!” Though, the hostess appeared as soon as lagi said that. She was around the same age as the woman of this brothel, but she definitely had an air of leadership about her. “ehh? Is that so? Well last time, you weren’t much like yourself. I think it was after the death of that we-“ Lagi then closed his ears as he shook his head. “App app! Ever happened, I didn’t break into an emotional moment and cry because I was tipsy. “ That was in fact exactly what happened, but the hostess would only shrug and let lagi have his fun.
Lagi would then turn to bahir with a silly grin. You know one of the interesting parts of this lace? These girls hear all sorts of rumors and have a lot of interesting stories to tell. It really does depend on the girl, if they are fond of you, and yada yada, but hey! I think I’m pretty fond of all of them riiight?!” Lagi would then get up and edge his fingers out. Alright, let’s play naked tag. For very tie I tag you you have to recover an article of clothing! “ The girls did a playful scream as they split up and lagi playfully chased them around the brothel. He kind of left bahir on the couch alone with his group of ladies for a brief moment, but maybe bahir can learn something in the meantime?

El Drago was training his techniques in the mountains of the western front. Instead of sleeping, he felt as if it would be better if he increased his defensive measures in order to take a lot more punishment. That’s exactly why he basically asked Kohai to train with him. Kohai thought it was a bit interesting that the dragon itself went over to the EL Nagi village in order to see him, so he accepted nevertheless. During the training, Kohai did a move called Fatal End, which was a high speed knife attack with his kunai at 30 m/s and deals A rank damage twice, his most powerful attack.. Surprisingly so, El Drago blocked the ability and pushed it away with his Dragonic Arts- Wren Aegis, determined to block and knock away every single attack that Kohai had in store. “I’ll be taking a defensive stance for the majority of the training, hit me with everything you got……” Kohai nodded and smiled as he toyed with his blade. “Me, alone with the legendary dragon from my clan? This is going to be fun. “ They continued to train hard as El drago put himself back in top physical condition along the way, slowly but surely. IT was how he spent his time; the dragon wasn’t such of a lazy beast after all. He was training pretty hard, even without LAgi. However, one could only wonder what the dragon was truly preparing for?

Lagi ended up losing his shirt, but he returned to the couch and yawned a bit. He seemed to sober up, but he was pretty much ready to take one, or two, or even three of these girls back upstairs with him. “ Ahh, that was pretty fun, what was you up to while I was gone? and….” Lagi would then rub his chest for a while as he looked around. “What happened to my shirt? “After saying that, there was a small whistle in the group of the three ladies that was accompanying lagi was, they were heading up the stairs and one of the had Lagi’s shirt. “ If you want it back, you know where to find us. “ Lagi gave a side smile as he looked back to bahir. “Well, before I attempt to get my shirt back, and lose the rest of my clothing how are you feeling? Was this fun?

300/350

Ability used and trained
Spoiler:
3000/3000

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum