Tech Rework Threads

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tech Rework Threads Empty Tech Rework Threads 04/04/15, 04:15 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

I didn't think separating my techs from one another would be a problem seeing as it would be easier to grade/approve them separately rather than a while bundle of spells bunched up together in one post.

So, seeing as it has become a "problem", I would like to request a special exception for those that feel like they need to separate their tech reworks into different threads so as to keep things easier for everyone. Scrolling up and down or looking from one window/tab to another is a pain for me such as when I look up the rules when I create new techs. I'm sure it is the same for staff but even more so since they need to check things daily. Anyway, will you let me and anyone else who wants to do this separate their tech reworks?

2Tech Rework Threads Empty Re: Tech Rework Threads 04/04/15, 04:51 pm

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Personally for me doing it all in one thread once is easier. For grading and when i posted my techs

3Tech Rework Threads Empty Re: Tech Rework Threads 04/04/15, 05:02 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

For you, not me. Having that many techs in one place scares me into believing that one accidental push of the "delete" button would send ALL the techs into oblivion. And yes, my vault brings up that very same fear, so I'll be rearranging my vault after the techs are reworked.

Anyway, one person doesn't have to grade all the threads, that the point. With more than one staff member around, they can each take a small chunk of all my techs in separate threads. Grading them all in separate threads seems like a self-inflicted punishment, to me at least.

4Tech Rework Threads Empty Re: Tech Rework Threads 04/04/15, 05:20 pm

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Solomon's Proxy wrote:When each person has the abilities they need to edit, edited, they will post a topic with their abilities in it stating 'Amount and Duration Rework for '. Each player's abilities will then be checked, totaled up, and then they will be given the incentive for each ability passed through in this manner.

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t4030-amount-and-duration-changes-and-incentives

Outlined in red, you can see that the thread was supposed to be labeled differently. Please read the instructions, especially points that are in bold or in a different color, as that usually has important information. Embarassed

If you have an issue making one thread for your abilities, I will go through the hassle of individual threads. However, please follow the directions when you do so.

5Tech Rework Threads Empty Re: Tech Rework Threads 04/04/15, 09:24 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Rather silly to have to be so specific for something as unimportant as a title. I made my titles to reflect what's in them much like the rules' title and it seems that Ari was able to figure it out just fine, granted she didn't check the spells and proceeded to waste her time posting in ALL the threads when in that same time she could have checked one of the few threads. Anyway, I now see how important titles and single massive threads are to the staff members, so I'll begrudgingly comply in due time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum