Spiritos Aerolos
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Merrze had respect for Ayero and understood completely what she was saying. It made more sense for her to accompany the king. She looked back into Aye's eyes showing a sign of understanding instead of anger and frustration. By going to the ruins she would be doing the exact opposite of what she planned. She gave a nod back to Aye, she wanted to help and have adventure so the best thing for her to do would to assist the king, the plus was that she could talk to him.

"You're right, it makes more sense for me to join Lagi so I will do just that. I will be changing to join the treasure team instead since it is the more logical choice."

Based of who was left her other comrade was going to be Bahir, she was perfectly fine with this since the three of them could work together well most likely based of their skills and such.

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier

Bahir had managed to close his eyes as the ships were lifted. His grip on the railings tightened until he felt the ships meet land. The fanalis stood slowly and opened his eyes, his eyes scanning the camp from where he stood. His senses made him happy to be a fanalis. As the boats reached the island shore, Bahir slowly left his and headed towards where the treasure hunters, pirates, and archaeologists were gathering. He stood there silently, not drawing much attention to himself. Something that he was getting better and better at doing. Especially while on this little adventure. Geez. I don't think I'll let Lagi drag me along to his little adventures anymore.

The Pirate Queen laid out plans for the remainder of their stay on the island. Bahir studied the map while it was splayed out amongst the group. Hm. If the ruins are that way... I wonder where the treasure is. He let his thoughts wander for a moment before Madam Trixie rolled up the map once more and gave her advise for the treasure hunters. He blinked as he watched the team going to the ruins unfolded. Bahir crossed his arms and closed his eyes. I guess I'm going with Lagi to the treasure. Whatever. The fanalis assassin rubbed the tension out of his neck as he listened to Ayero and Merrze have a short back and forth. It was those three. Merrze, Lagi, and Bahir were to work together. The assassin started to try and break down the three's fighting styles and see how they would interact.

"I suppose I will be with the treasure group then." The spy's voice was rather soft and was a low enough frequency that it may not have been heard by the majority of the group. Either way, he went to sit and try a cup of ale. It was his first time drinking with the pirates. Perhaps because he was starting to realize that it may be his last opportunity. He raised his cup towards Trixie and Ariella's, but silently went back to drinking the fire water.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Now that the groups had been decided, the treasure-hunters could now retire to their tents for the evening. For those that sleep eluded, they were welcome to continue drinking to calm their nerves. While they caught whatever rest they could, Trixie and Abel took shifts patrolling the perimeter of camp. During the pirate queen's patrol, she noticed Noir heading to the water to clean off the day's filth. Trixie moved closer to keep an eye out to make sure nothing attacked the magician and to turn anyone away who approached while she was so exposed. When Noir shed her clothing, the pirate queen averted her gaze to give the woman a modicum of modesty, even if she was a bit curious.

OOC: You may now make an exit post here. The links below will direct you to the next section of the event.

Lagi, Merrze, and Bahir: Gunning For Treasure

Adrastos, Noir, Ariella, and Ayero: Forgotten Knowledge

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As Noir enjoying her refreshing bath, she could hear a rustling sound from behind. A beautiful figure stood up there, averting her gaze from Noir, but as Noir kept saw her, she was enchanted by the beauty of the pirate queen. I never saw a woman as beautiful as her…. Noir admired the pirate queen mentally, but feeling that she was at fault for not telling that she was going to take a bath, Noir called the pirate queen. “Madam Trixie…?” Without waiting for the blonde woman to turn back her gaze, Noir continued, “I apologize for taking a bath without telling you or the captains first. Do you want to join? I could help to brush your back…” The yellow magician hoped she would join as Noir wanted to know more about this different kind of pirate group, but maybe she shouldn’t ask a lot since she must be very tired.

After the relaxing bath, the black haired girl headed back to the camp, finding an empty spot so she could sleep. Sleeping peacefully might not the best option at the moment and she kept Nero close to her, keeping the wand beside her so she could grab it anytime. But the tiredness began to affect her and led her to a deep slumber quickly.

[exit]

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ariella was exhausted and made quick work of setting up a sleeping spot near the center fire. The next day was bound to be just as tiring, but she was eager to see the ruins. She needed any information she could get to take down the terror known as Lilly. She did worry about taking Noir and Neo along, the two magicians were eager and powerful in their own right, but they still tired out quickly. At least Ayero would be there to help, the Fanalis warrior a fierce force in battle and one she could trust. She did not know any of the other adventurers enough to gauge how much they could be trusted in battle. She drifted to sleep with thoughts of monsters in her mind, making her huddle just a bit closer to the fire.

[EXIT]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Before we break, I will make my own statement.  I have no plans on dying on this island, my desire to find what I’m looking for  is worth risking my life for. Match that desire with your own, and survive. “ With that being said, Lagi retired for the night. El Drago sniffed the area and looked around for the moment and picked up where he left off. “ Today has been long and exhausting. I heard hangovers aren’t great for humans, stick with water  and try to cycle out the alcohol so it doesn’t disturb your performance, in case we meet opposition. Rest well..” El drago also retired. Lagi spent his night  looking  at the sky, unable to sleep too much.

-Exit

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ayero nodded in satisfaction when Merrze agreed to the switch, pleased that the teams would be a little more event. Though she didn’t not know the full capabilities of Noir and Neo, she was glad to have Ariella in their group seeing as she was more familiar with the tanned magician and her capabilities. It would make fighting a bit easier as she trusted Ari to be able to hold her own in battle. With the meeting over the treasure hunters and pirates began to disperse, some drinking to soothe their nerves and others collapsing into sleep. Ayero hesitated on what she should do before deciding to follow Ari and scope out her own sleeping space near the fire. Settling down, the Fanalis drifted to sleep almost instantly due to the days’ exhaustion.

[EXIT]

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Adrastos observed as the other adventurers directed themselves to their tents, all except Noir who ventured elsewhere. He was tempted to follow, to ask how she was, but thought better of it. She was fine. He didn't need to worry about her when he had to worry about himself. Ariella and the fanalis probably thought they would be too weak to be of much help, or would just be a hindrance since their stamina was not as high as theirs.

Sighing, Adrastos stood and sauntered to his tent. He closed the flap, and laid down on the ground. He felt the orb burn through the fabric of his garments, begging to be looked at, but the magician refrained from the temptation. You never knew who was watching. The mage turned to his side and drifted to sleep so that he could be prepared for the following day.
---------------

[EXIT]

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier

Bahir finished his mug of ale and watched as the others of the camp began to file off. Aside from Noir, who went to bathe and relax, the rest of the pirates and treasure hunters seemed to turn in to bed fairly soon. Bahir looked to the two that he would be adventuring with the next day. Hm. I wonder what the others are like... His mind drifted to the other group and leaned backwards with a sigh. It wasn't very long until the fanalis assassin was drifting off to sleep himself. Even though he didn't set up a tent, he remained near the main fire, relaxing into its glow and warmth.

--EXIT--

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Merrze was now relaxed that the teams had been completely chose. She decided that she would go to bed early so that she would be prepared for the next day. Things would only get more treacherous so she would have to be alert and full of energy the next day. The redhead walked into the nearest tent and laid her head down to rest. She thought about what would come the next day but whatever it was and no matter how bad it was she had to be prepared for whatever monstrosities and other horrendous things on their journey tomorrow.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum