You are not connected. Please login or register

The Battle for Remano [Event/Plot - KILL VIABLE]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Octavius stood at the head of the troops, the Reim military still in awe at seeing the supposedly dead man leading them to battle. With the support of the military, their numbers were at almost 150, so as long as they were smart, they should have no problems. The rest of the military members were scouting around Remano, making sure there would be no surprises headed for the battling troops. A charge was building around the gathered fighters, military and rebel forces mixing and bonding as they waited for Octavius to announce who would be assigned to what tasks.

“For this, I will have Sly, Brienne, Ayero, Diego and Kaila with me. The rest of you will be focused on the troops and on Commander Natsuki. Do not underestimate her, she is a vicious woman, one of Kaito’s best. You will have the support of the Reim military behind you, including archers. Mages, support where it is needed, I have Kaila to help heal my group, you all disperse as you see fit. You have been in battle with Kaito before, you know how his troops behave, make your best judgment.”

He would let the groups get organized as he approached Ayero, Sly and the others for his group.

Enemy Info:
Enemy Name: Kou Archers x10
Needed damage to take down: B
Description: Kou Archers wield bows capable of inflicting B-tier damage and move at 10 m/s.
Abilities:
Dead Shot – Kou Archer lines up a deadly shot that travels at 25 m/s to inflict B-tier damage to an opponent within 30 meters.
Arrow Rain – Kou Archer shoots 15 arrows at 20 m/s to land in a five meter circle within 30 meters, inflicting C-tier damage to anything within the area.

Enemy Name: Kou Soldier x10
Description: Kou Soldier carries a B-tier sword and B-tier shield and moves at 6 m/s.
Abilities:
Block – Kou Soldier raises its shield at 20 m/s to block up to A-tier damage.
Jab – Kou Soldier moves his blade at 25 m/s to inflict B-tier damage.

Enemy Name: Kou Elite x10
Description: Kou Elite moves at 7m/s and wields a broad sword capable of inflicting B-tier damage.
Abilities:
Vicious Hit – Kou Elite strikes at an opponent’s arm at 25 m/s, inflicting B-tier damage and knocking their weapon 10 meters away.
Parry – Kou Elite moves their blade at 20 m/s to parry an incoming attack of A-tier or lower.

Enemy Name: Natsuki Yamamoto
Needed damage to take down: Ω
Description:
Natsuki uses A-Tier throwing knives and an A-Tier tanto in her fighting style. She is able to move at a maximum speed of 15 m/s. She is also capable of B-Tier strength techniques, and knows a Magoi Manipulation ability.

Abilities:
Assassinate: Natsuki dashes around her opponent at 25 m/s and stabs them for B-Tier damage.

Kunoichi's Strike: Natsuki strikes her target for B-Tier damage with a slash, cutting muscles and tendons at 25 m/s.

Smoke Bomb: Natsuki carries 4 smoke bombs, which she may throw at 20 m/s. They explode and obscure vision. The smoke is 3 meters in diameter.

Sound Sense: Natsuki is able to sense her opponents equally through three senses; sound, smell and sight. Even if one or two are removed, she is still fully capable of performing her techniques.

Shadow Step: Using Magoi Manipulation, Natsuki is able to move at a constant pace of 20 m/s.

Palm Strike: Natsuki strikes her opponent with her palm at 20 m/s, dealing B-Tier internal damage to her opponent.

Enemy Name: Kaito Zu
Needed damage to take down: Ω
Description: Kaito carries a 2 meter long scythe capable of inflicting A-tier damage. He moves at 10 m/s.
Abilities: ???????????

Amaya

Amaya
β-Tier
β-Tier
Minerva steels her self, swallowing the knot that had been building in her stomach. This was where Reim would be won or lost, regardless of the official plans of the warring nations. There was no room for error, and no room for hesitation. Her fingers tightened her grip around the Angel's Grace. She had a feeling it would save her life in this fight.

She looked back to the city, viewing the palatial accommodations of the rich towering over the buildings of others. Her face distorted into a glower. "Of course you only do something now." She spits in the direction of her parent's home, turning her back to them and stalking towards the rest of the group.

She didn't know most of her group, sticking close to Merrze. Sure, the crimson haired Fanalis was reckless, but Minerva had fought beside her before. If there was anyone she trusted in the group, it was Merrze. She looked over the two men they would be working with, each one vastly different from the other. The shock of red atop the cloaked man's head marked him as a Fanalis, but the other one was implacable to her. He was human, she knew that much, but beyond that, she couldn't discern anything about him, other than the fact that he seemed well versed in both magic and the sword.

"Minerva," she extends her hand towards the two men. "It's nice to be working with you. Hopefully this won't be the last time."

Items:
Name: Amethyst Maelstrom
Material: The staff is made of lightweight steel
Appearance: 152cm long, 5cm thick. The Amethyst jewel atop it is large enough to be used like a morning star or a mace.

The Battle for Remano [Event/Plot - KILL VIABLE] BVRNRye
Name: Angel’s Grace
Tier: B
Type: Amulet
Magic Type: Light
Appearance: A 10 cm amulet in the shape of wings set with a brilliant gem that appears like holy light. The magic circle is inscribed on the back.
Function:
[list]
[*]By paying 15 magoi, the use may manipulate the light in a ten meter area at 20 m/s around them, making them and anyone around them invisible to the naked eye. This ability may be sustained by paying 15 magoi each post. 5 post cool-down.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

The Battle for Remano [Event/Plot - KILL VIABLE] GHN16xD

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier
It was finally time for the climax of this long yet short war between Reim and Kou. The longevity of this war was rather short but the aftermath made it seem much longer. Destruction everywhere the Kou troops went, more or less. If that wasn't bad enough, Lagi was getting married! That basturd didn't invite Zadi to the wedding! However, Lagi didn't know where Zadi was and that was for the best. Zadi didn't want to besmirch Reim's King's name anymore than Lagi had already done through simply agreeing to Kou's terms by marrying the princess of Kou. Not that Zadi cared why Lagi was marrying the princess or his reasons behind the agreement, though somewhat obvious yet pointless at this point. Zadi cared more for Lagi's fate being uninterrupted in terms of prosperity. Sure Lagi's rukh were black, but that didn't mean he was lost. If one can turn so easily to one side of fate, then there should be just as easy of a way to come back. All the same, Zadi stood at the front lines, waiting for Octavius to finish his short and uninspiring speech. It wasn't time for battle just yet so maybe Octavius did have an inspiration speech tucked within his armor somewhere. Anyway, Zadi walked out from the crowd of troops to the very front in order to get some attention and yelled;

"I'll be going after Commander Natsuki! Alone! Anybody got a problem with that?"

It wasn't a threatening tone, just a loud and stern one. No disguises or vocal tricks. Zadi being "regular Apollo" this time. Hopefully the troops would let Zadi do this "thing" and go after the Commander rather than question why he should go alone when Octavius just recently explicitly started that she is second only to Kaito in terms of strength with Kaito having a whole group going after him. Yeah, Zadi hoped he wouldn't be questioned or asked to be joined. Vassago's abilities weren't always ally-friendly and if they were, they were damn hard to control. During his yelling, Zadi made sure to use his skills as a detective to memorize both the uniforms of all the Reim troops and the head features of all the troops including facial features if he could make them out. Zadi could see a good number of the soldiers so once he memorized everything important about them, friendly fire might not occur as often. In doing so, Zadi reached down to grab on of the egg-shaped magic tools. It might prove useful.

[All Items within Zadi's Vault are within him]

Merrze

Merrze
A-Tier
A-Tier
Merrze was walking around introducing herself to people so she could get acquainted with her comrades. She thought it would be good to meet the people that she would be working with. She thought it was good to meet the people that you would be working with and become friendly. They would be entrusting their lives to each other so they had to have some sort of bond at least she thought so. She grabbed the lightning amulet she had been using ad trusted that it would come in handy during the mission but hey you never really know what could happen she thought.

When she heard the guy claim he would be talking on the commander alone she wasn't to happy about that, sure he could be strong but to her it seemed kinda cocky. The guy seemed confident which she liked and he didn't seem that bad but she didn't like how he was going about it. They would have to work together, there was a chance he could be overwhelmed so she stepped up and said in a commanding voice.

"Listen I don't have a problem with you, but you must be some fuck boy idiot to think you're going to be doing this alone. I'll be going to fight the commander too unless I'm told otherwise, don't worry I won't get in your way so you won't have to worry about that."

She didn't have a rude tone, she tried to sound respectful but she didn't know how she came off. She had put on some armor that she had got since she was sure the battle was going to be rough She tended not to wear armor but this was special, this battle could be insane and she had no idea how dangerous it was going to be. She went to an area where she could change, she quickly came back then discussed with people and walked with Minerva.

The Armor:
The Battle for Remano [Event/Plot - KILL VIABLE] 5b66bfa237933c5c256649137404c521

The Battle for Remano [Event/Plot - KILL VIABLE] BB2kzwq
The Battle for Remano [Event/Plot - KILL VIABLE] TXTx1qB
Merrze's Vault of Wonders

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ayero stood near the front of the crowd, her back straight and her eyes glued to Octavius as he spoke. This is it, this is what it all came down to. With Kaito and his troops were preparing to take over the capital, Ayero was sure that this was going to be an intense battle. While the Reim military troops around her buzzed with disbelief and excitement at seeing the good General alive, the Fanalis woman could only do so much to mentally prepare herself. When Octavius called her name, the deep breath she was taking to calm her frazzled nerves hitched in her throat. She was going to fight alongside the Fanalis hero? It took a few moments for the other familiar name to register in her mind and she broke her gaze from Octavius for the first time, twisting around to see if she could spot the young Fanatiga. She had mixed feelings about Diego being involved; she knew that he and Trixie were capable fighters, but the maternal instinct she harbored towards the boy caused her stomach to twist in knots at the thought of him in danger.

As Octavius ended his orders, those he called began to gravitate towards him. Ayero approached him quickly, battling her nerves and excitement in favor of keeping a composed demeanor. ”It will be an honor to fight alongside you, General.” Ayero gave him a traditional Reim salute with a fist against her chest, sharp eyes reflecting her desire to see this battle victorious.

Diego Namez

Diego Namez
A-Tier
A-Tier
Diego stood next to Ayero with Madam Trixie on his other side, while the furry, white spider, Zanzibar, napped on her back. When his name was called, the Fanatiga swallowed his nervousness. The looming battle that he had been expecting was now at hand, a fact that was slowly starting to sink in.

After the Fanalis General finished speaking, Diego followed his big sister to group up with the squad they were in. Unsure of how to how to behave on a "formal" battlefield, he mimicked Ayero, wearing a calm mask over his nerves and gave a similar salute. He quickly went through a mental inventory of his equipment to make sure he had everything. He had his bow, Determination, strung over his shoulder, while Razorwing was split in two parts and sheathed at his hips. Around his right wrist, he wore Marax' Household Vessel, a hand-crafted collar that Trixie had worn as a kitten. He also had his beasts, his vicious tigress and the lazy Zanzibar.

Diego looked at Ayero and flashed her a childish grin, suddenly feeling confident with their chances. He had trained hard with his beasts the past couple weeks and they had the assistance of a strong-looking general and Ayero. What could possibly go wrong?

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Octavius looked to his chosen group, acknowledging them with a nod before explaining their plan of attack.

“Between Kaito and us, there will be quite a few soldiers. Ayero, Diego, I want you to focus on the five Kou Soldiers, five Archers and five Kou Elite he is likely to have near him. Sly and the rest will deal with anything you don’t. Once we have an opening, we will engage Kaito. Diego, if you could have your tiger focus on the back of Kaito, it would be most helpful. This will keep her out of immediate danger while keeping him pressed close to Ayero and I. Ayero, you flank his right, I will flank his left. That will keep our blades clear of each other. Diego, I see you have a bow, you stand back a bit and put in shots where you can, try to avoid anything explosive, since we will be so close. If your spider, there, can do anything to slow him down, that would be great.”

Vic, one of the Fanalis Corp members, arched a brow at Apollo and Merrze before shrugging.

“You two can work it out, but little Fanalis girl, be more respectful of your fellow fighters. Now is not the time to cause tension. Apollo, I heard a rumor you could fly like some other magicians. If you want to simply take to the air and start hitting the Commander from there, please do. Merrze and Minerva will need to fight through the troops. If you can clear a path for them to the Commander, that would be even better.”

Vic turned her gaze to Merrze.

“I have heard you are bloodthirsty and careless. Do not expect me to waste a healer on you if you get too rowdy. I have better soldiers to heal than one that would ignore their fellow soldiers to try and get a kill. Be smart.”

Vic turned to look at Minerva.

“You have a good tool for sneaking around, if you think you can survive, then go with Merrze and five other soldiers and get in the middle of the brawl. Nothing throws them off like having enemies randomly behind them. The confusion will help keep them vulnerable.”

She looked to where Octavius stood conversing with his group and waited for him to meet her gaze before nodding. Octavius cleared his throat and raised his broadsword into the air with a mighty bellow.

“FOR REIM!”

((OOC NOTE: The troops are divided evenly between the two ‘groups’. If you have defeated all of your opponent, feel free to help the other group take out their targets. The battle has begun, everyone jump into the fray!))

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier
Bahir stood silently as all of the men and women of the resistance force was preparing for what seemed to be the final skirmish with the Kou troops. The fact that this battle was what would decide the fate of Reim was apparent to all of those present, to even the people within the capital city of Remano. The people of Reim weren't nearly as naive as the other nations wanted them to be. Prideful, most definitely, but they knew that things weren't always as they seemed.

Bahir was then approached by a young woman. She didn't seem to be a fanalis and was apparently just a standard magician, at least to his eyes. The girl reached out to him in a cordial handshake and Bahir nodded, gripping her hand firmly and reciprocating the greeting. "I am Bahir. It is a pleasure to meet you, Minerva." The spy spoke with the magician for a bit before turning his head to the two causing a bit of a commotion. It was Apollo. Bahir remembered the man's power from the last skirmish and grinned. Well.. we have him coming with us. Things should be fine. Hopefully he can handle the commander. It'll be up to us to act as a distraction for the grunts. The fanalis was then again distracted by another. This time, it was one of his kin. She was speaking to Apollo as if he was some lower class soldier. Bahir, having seen what this man could do, felt as though Apollo could handle the commander on his own.

However, he wasn't the type to speak up against others' plans. He was now left with Minerva to take care of the soldiers of the Kou army. Bahir remembered his last encounter with them and figured that he was only as successful as he was by coordinating his efforts with Garret. Azix, Garret, and Apollo were the ones who took the brunt of the work in Ostia... Bahir started to feel himself shrink again. Shaking his feelings away, the assassin looked to Minerva "They're going to want to charge the commander... I think we should be a little more sub--" before he could finish, Vic spoke up and told the two soldiers that they should work things out. Then it was suggested that Apollo strike from the air while Minerva and the fanalis girl, apparently named Merrze, strike with five others under the guise from a magical tool. Bahir perked up at this Just like in Ostia.. he stepped forward and cleared his throat a bit. [color=blue]"I volunteer to go with you two in this surprise assault.

Hearing Octavius' voice raise above the crowd, Bahir looked up. He found that the people were charging into battle. He sighed and looked to Minerva nodding. "Let me know if you want to do something... sneaky." Bahir started to march with the others, holding his folded triple stick in his left hand. The rest of the soldiers started to pick up the pace of their movements so Bahir jogged with them, Let's do this!

The Battle for Remano [Event/Plot - KILL VIABLE] XhmcID2The Battle for Remano [Event/Plot - KILL VIABLE] ZvsP1Sc

Merrze

Merrze
A-Tier
A-Tier
"Alright everyone, for those who heard what I just did sorry about that. I don't know why I really said that but I'm glad to be working with all of you. I will do my best to make sure none of you die and I hope you will all do the same. Does anyone have any plans that they might wanna suggest before we go rush these guys and fight for our lives."

Merrze was wondering if anyone had a plan of course, if they didn't she would probably do her own thing while listening to her teammates and doing her best to take out the commander. They had the general plan but she was wondering if anyone had anything specific planned. IF they did it would probably be something complex or that would require certain people but she would need to know so she could plan how she was going to fight. Every little thing mattered and this time she wasn't going to be reckless and lose a leg, she was going to fight to protect the things that she cared for So that she could come back to those things. And she would protect the others because they probably had their own things to go home too.

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier
Zadi was rudely talked towards by a red-haired girl, probably a hotheaded Fanalis. At least Zadi now knew that there were still "normal" Fanalis within this world. But then she quickly apologized which finally shattered everything that Zadi knew about the Fanalis race. From now on, Zadi knew nothing about any race because he didn't trust himself enough to guess an individual's personality correctly. All he knew was of their physical prowess, though, no back to the main point, was not something that would help Zadi all that much in taking out the Commander. He needed someone that could either read Zadi's mind or an immortal. Since neither of such things existed, to Zadi's knowledge, Zadi would just;

"Vassago, bringer of law without ruling! She who creates order within chaos! O' Djinn of Law and Order, hear my call! Bless me with the power to save life and bring balance to this world! Vassago!"

And fly off into the direction of the Kou army at 15 m/s, leaving even the moody Fanalis behind. Zadi made sure to stay 30 meters in the air so that he would be someone difficult to notice. However, it would be inevitable, so Zadi prepared himself mentally for a volley of arrows. Being the first to rush into battle certainly meant he would be the first to encounter the enemy and draw almost all of their fire. It didn't take long for Zadi to see the large army with Commander Natsuki and General Kaito within the mass of troops. They seemed to make sure to guard themselves like any good leader would do. Zadi didn't do anything just yet as he was waiting for the onslaught of arrows.

270 Magoi/Stamina

Djinn:

The Battle for Remano [Event/Plot - KILL VIABLE] 3NrHLU3_zps76a5a555
Djinn: Vassago
Type: Longsword
Theme: Holy | Light + Life
Chant: "Vassago, bringer of law without ruling! She who creates order within chaos! O' Djinn of Law and Order, hear my call! Bless me with the power to save life and bring balance to this world! Vassago!"
Flight: 15 m/s
Cost: 20 | 10
Cool-Down: 8 posts
Appearance: Size of the weapon is the same size as it is in weapon equip. Zadi's body size does not change when equipping. Everything in the image is what the full body equip looks like. Wings, armor, halo, two colors, everything! The cerulean color represents order while the bronze color represents law. Wingspan is twice Zadi's height though does not require the wings to expand/contract in order to fly. The halo hovers behind and centered to Zadi's head.

Passive Effect: When using Vassago's weapon without an ability involved, a 5 meter large flash of bright, holy light emits from the weapon, causing blindness for 1 post to anyone having looked at Vassago's weapon during the use of the weapon.

Diego Namez

Diego Namez
A-Tier
A-Tier
Diego listened carefully to Octavius' orders and gave the man a firm nod with a look of determination. The goal was to thin Kaito's forces and then attack him on all fronts. The Fanatiga's eyes sparkled as an idea formed in his mind, which did involve explosive arrows. Diego raised his leg to mount Trixie, taking a seat in front of Zanzibar. He gently squeezed his thighs along her ribs to nudge her forward, "Get us closer, Trix."

The lightning tigress kicked off the ground as Diego unslung his bow and readied an explosive arrow. "What's your plan?" Trixie wasn't sure why Diego was leaving behind the other members of their squad.

"We're gonna thin the herd." The main army came into view as he spoke and he waited until they were thirty meters away before nudging Trixie's left side. The tigress cut to the left, so she was angled parallel with the army on her right. Diego took aim at a cluster of soldiers and archers nearby Kaito and let loose the arrow. As it went sailing through the arrow, the Fanatiga reached back to let loose a volley of explosive arrows. While Diego fired his arrows, Trixie did her best to keep a smooth gait while avoiding any possible return fire and while keeping a thirty meter gap between them.

The first arrow would land explode in a big Bodda-Boom on impact, spreading in a seven-and-a-half meter radius. The proceeding arrows would rain around the other soldiers, causing ten Micro Booms within a half-meter radius of the arrow's impact.

When the squad caught up, Diego would send five basic arrows aimed at the Kou soldiers. He made sure he had a clear aim before firing, intending to support Ayero and the others as they moved to engage in close-combat. Once they were engaged, Diego would slide off Trixie's back and sprint to get ten meters closer. He gave Trixie a couple clicks of his tongue and a whistle as a signal for her to flank the enemies.

[190/250]
[10/15 Basic Arrows]

Spoiler:
Name:Bodda-Boom
Tier: B-Tier
Cost: 30|15 (initial|sustain)
Weapon Type: Bow
Class Offensive
Range: 40 meters
Duration: Sustained
Cool-Down: 5 Posts
Description: The user fires a specially crafted arrow that explodes on impact. The arrow travels at 25 m/s within 40 meters of the user. The explosion hits everyone within a 15m diameter. If sustained, the user may use this ability again once per turn.

Name: Micro Boom
Tier: B-Tier
Cost: 30|15 (initial|sustain)
Weapon Type: Bow
Class Offensive
Cool-Down: 5 Posts
Description: The user fires 6-10 specially crafted arrows that explodes on impact. The arrows travels at 25 m/s within 40 meters of the user. Each arrow creates an explosion that affects a 1.5m diameter and can be aimed to different targets. If sustained, the user may use this ability again once per turn.

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ayero nodded in understanding towards Octavius as he gave his orders before sliding her gaze over towards Diego. She was partially relieved to see that the young Fanatiga seemed focused on the task at hand and did her best to squash her worried thoughts before turning her eyes towards the Kou troops. A flurry of emotions whirled through her like a strong gust of wind, fear, concern and excitement among them. But there was no time to entertain these thoughts and she took in a slow breath to steady herself, eyes hardening as she unsheathed her blade. Kabu tightened his hold around her body slightly as Diego took off ahead, slinging arrows into the clumps of soldiers.

The Fanalis woman began moving, jogging at a light pace and following the path Trixie carved though their lines. She did her best to plow through the soldiers that approached her, blade swinging back and forth as she blocked and slashed when needed. Her aim was the more elite troops, using her speed to dodge the various lower ranking soldiers that came her way instead of engage them. As much as she wanted to simply cut down as many of them as she could, Octavius’ orders were clear. An explosion rattled her eardrums as Diego’s exploding arrow made contact with the ground and dealt severe burn damage to those in its radius. A chorus of smaller blasts would sound shortly after, Ayero catching up just as the explosions dispersed leaving injured Kou soldiers in their wake.

Ayero spotted the Kou Elite’s instantly, recognizing their higher quality armor from her previous skirmishes with the Kou military. Now to get past these guys and onwards to Kaito… Ayero’s stomach twisted at the thought of the red headed Kou Prince who was known for his vicious tactics and cruel methods on the battlefield. She sprinted her way into the midst of the Kou Elites and dug her heel into the ground before pushing off into a spin with her sword raised. Her Pinwheel Blade struck two of the men across their chests, the other three either Parrying the spinning blade or out of its range.

One of the Elites attempted to strike her with a Viscious Hit as she came out of her spin, but Ayero had seen him approach her and crouched just as the blade jutted out towards her, dodging the hit by a whisper. Her teeth gritted at how close she had come to being struck by the Elite’s blade but she followed through with her movement, no time to marvel at the near-hit. Springing upwards, Ayero uses her sword arm to knock her opponent’s blade away while the other hand balls into a fist and uppercuts the Elite in the chin. The upward force of her fist driving into his head causes the man’s body to leave the ground and Ayero pivots on her heel, trying to keep the other soldiers in her sights.

The moment she does so, the two remaining Elites lash out at her from either side with basic sword strikes. Ayero raises one gloved arm to block the incoming strike to her left and her scimitar to block the one from the right, grunting against the force of both Kou blades. Thinking quickly, Ayero extends her left arm to suddenly grab the Elite’s blade and pull it forward forcefully, still mindful of the clash of blades going on to her right. After grabbing control of the left soldier’s blade and forcing it away for a quick moment, Ayero sweeps her left leg upwards to kick the man in the face.

The moment her foot made contact with the man’s face, Ayero turned her head in time to see another slice coming her way. Shit! The kick had put her in an unstable position and she grimaces as she falls towards the man’s blade, twisting her body in an effort to avoid his swipe. His sword does not make contact with her flesh as she falls, the blade instead slicing a few inches from her hair as it flies forward. Pressing her left against the ground as she lands, Ayero raises her blade and Parries away the Elite’s follow up Vicious Hit. Growling, the Fanalis swings her leg out from under her as the blades clash and strikes the Elite’s legs, knocking him down to her level. As he falls she pulls her blade away from him and rises, dealing a downwards slash down the length of his body as she did so.

Breathing quickly, Ayero steadies herself on her feet and scans the battlefield. It appeared that she and Diego had taken care of their assigned targets and she looks around for Octavius to see where the General was headed.

[Trained: Pinwheel Slash 500+/500 w/ amulet reduction]
[Stamina: 240/290]

Spoiler:
Name: Parry
Tier: C
Cost: 20 Stamina|10 Sustained
Weapon Type: Talwar
Class: Defensive
Range: Close
Duration: 1 post
Cool-Down: 3 posts
Description: The user is able to block an opponent’s attack with their blade and push the opponent and/or their weapon away at 15 m/s. Can defend against 1 B-tier, 2 C-tier or 4 D-tier attacks before breaking.

Name: Pinwheel Blade (Way of Old)
Cost: 30 Stamina | 15 Sustained
Weapon Type: Sword
Class: Offensive
Cool-Down: 5 posts
Description: Moving at 20 m/s, Ayero holds her blade outwards and spins in circles for the duration of the post or until she decides to stop, dealing B-tier damage to whatever she hits. This ability can be sustained to perform another spinning attack.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Octavius admired the job his group was doing, the Corp, Ayero and Diego slaughtering everything standing between them and Kaito. He moved forward at a steady pace, his wide blade cutting down anything else in the way. Kaito waited for the other General to approach him, smirking until Octvaius came close enough to see who was headed for him.

“You are supposed to be dead, old man! I will fix this problem!”

Kaito swung his scythe down only to be met with Octavius’ blade, the sound of clashing metal ringing out across the field. Using his Fanalis Stomp, Octavius created a shockwave of dirt and rock under Kaito’s feet that made a small five meter path in front of Octavius, leaving the Kou General on unsteady footing. Octavius raised his blade to meet once more with Kaito’s, keeping the man’s offensive attacks focused on him so that Ayero, Diego, and his pets could circle around and attack. Sly and the other members were quickly clearing a circle around Kaito, ensuring no one would interfere with their combat.

Vic grunted as she drove her spear through the middle of another Kou soldier, glancing around to do a quick inventory on the more elite troops. It seemed her group was having difficulty getting to the stronger forces. The Kou Archers were pelting them with devastating arrows, the punishing rain of metal dealing too much damage. They needed to take out the archers, as soon as possible. Glancing up, Vic shouted to the flying magicians, her voice carrying over the din.

“TAKE OUT THE ARCHERS, NOW!”

She winced when she saw the magician, Minerva, take an arrow to her borg, the defense shattering. It was not a good sign of the battle to come. Shooting her gaze over to the others, she nodded to Bahir and Merrze.

“Plow through them, guys, we NEED to get to the Commander!”

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ayero twisted and turned her head wildly until her eyes caught the form of Octavius making his way towards the enemy General, his broadsword cutting down Kou soldiers left and right with heavy swinging blows. Ayero glances around to located Diego and Trixie, hoping that the pair hadn’t taken on too much damage in the fray. After seeing them, she sets her sights on Kaito and begins sprinting towards the scythe wielding man while pumping magoi into her legs. When she felt the magoi concentrate so heavily around her legs it almost began to burn, the Fanalis woman activates her magoi manipulation ability, Fleetfoot. She speeds towards Kaito, sword raised up in a defensive manner as she goes in order to parry or block any attacks or stray blades that come her way.

She would hopefully reach Kaito while the man was distracted by Octavius, immediately lashing her blade out in an upward arc in an attempt to sever (Protect and Sever) the tendons in Kaito’s wrist and arm.

[Stamina: 170/290]

Spoiler:
Name: Fleetfoot (Way of Old)
Tier: A
Cost: 40 Stamina|20 Sustained
Weapon Type: Body (Body Manipulation)
Class: Supplementary
Range: Self
Cool-Down: 14 posts
Description: Through harnessing the magoi in her body, Ayero is able to redirect it into whichever limb(s) she chooses, enabling her to move said limbs at 25 m/s. This technique can be sustained to continue moving at 25 m/s.

Name: Protect and Sever (Way of Old)
Cost: 30 Stamina
Weapon Type: Sword
Description: Moving her blade in a 180 degree strike at 20 m/s, this slash deals B-Tier damage to everything in its path. This severs the tendons/ligaments of whatever she hits. This ability can be sustained to perform another slash.

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier
It seemed that none of the Kou army either saw Zadi or didn't cared enough to spot him out. This gave Zadi a seemingly perfect opportunity to take out a grand chunk of the army using his new Djinn technique as long as nobody ended up eventually seeing his spiraling decent. So, the first thing that Zadi did was position himself around the middle of the Kou army, more so closer to the archers since they were the dangerous troops. Zadi was now 30 meters vertical and 20 meters horizontal to the Kou archers while obviously being closer to other troops. His positioning would ensure that there would be no friendly fire as long as there wasn't a sudden burst through the lines.

The next thing that Zadi did was extend his sword outwards, pointing away him his chest in a horizontal manner with his arms holding it at a 90 degree angle relative to Zadi's body. Zadi then spin around at 15 m/s while descending at 15 m/s, feet first, wings tucked. Zadi closed his eyes to make sure he wouldn't get too dizzy.

If everything worked out, he would reach the ground within 2 seconds of his descent at which point he used his monstrously large ability to plow down as many Kou troops as he could! Vasajh Dadam was created half a meter above the heads of the Kou troops with Zadi still descending up to the point where the monstrous ability would hopefully hit a great number of Kou troops, specifically half meter from the creation of the axe-scythe with Zadi bending his legs and stopping his descent. Zadi continued to spin at 15 meters per second, but upon creation of the scythe, he swung around at 25 m/s, arms fully extended, axe-scythe parallel to the ground! If everything worked out, everything within 25 meters of Zadi would be deal B-rank slashing damage! After one full swing, Zadi prepared himself for other things to come, even if his plan didn't work out.

230 Magoi/Stamina

Djinn:

-10 Djinn Equip

Vasajh Dadam:

The Battle for Remano [Event/Plot - KILL VIABLE] Scythe_girl_by_victorbang-d63suxh2_zpsg6b2bco9
Name: Vasajh Dadam
Djinn: Vassago
Cost: 40 | 20
Type: Holy | Light + Life
Class: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: 25 meters
Cool-Down: 7 posts
Description: The user creates Vassago's weapon of choice, for executions that is; a cerulean/bronze combination between an axe and a scythe. Having the reach and curvature of a scythe while having the sharpness of a traditional executioner's axe, among other cosmetic things. The head of the weapon is created on top of Vassago's Sword, 5 centimeters from the tip of the blade and curving out 25 meters with the scythe-like appendage and reaching out 20 meters towards what looks to be the front and 5 meters behind (5 meters wide, 1 meter thick, 90 degree angle, 5 meter long appendage at the end curving back at 90 degrees). All sides of the scythe-axe are very sharp and capable of conveying its effect. Swung at 25 m/s, the user chooses to have sections either inflict damage or heal for B-rank damage over 3 posts.

Last edited by Zadi on 11/03/15, 01:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bolding)

Merrze

Merrze
A-Tier
A-Tier
Merrze knew that she wouldn't be able to get to close to the archers. She wasn't going to rush to close to her enemies but she would close the distance by a bit and attack who she could at a range. She had Fluffy with her instead of a horse and she was glad she has brought him with her. He would be useful for attacking at a range and protect her from possibly incoming things by attacking them. She and Fluffy had charged at the archers trying to make sure that she wouldn't get close to Zadi so that she wouldn't get herself chopped up by his spinning attack.

When she had gotten close enough to the archers she was going to try and take out a few. She had gotten Fluffy in attack position and she drew her lighting amulet and was prepared to strike. She aimed it at the closest archer and fired the lighting bolt at him hoping to take him out. She then had Fluffy use Roaring Inferno to hit archers who were closely grouped together hoping to take them out with that one shot. After this attack she was sure that they would be a bit shaken up and if that was true then she could take advantage and get closer so that she could damage the other soldiers helping clear the path to Commander Natsuki.

Magoi/Stamina: 115/160
Lightning Amulet:
Name: Shocking Circle
Type: Amulet
Magic Type: Lightning
Appearance: A 10 cm amulet set with a gem that appears to have lightning actively dancing across it. The magic circle is inscribed on the back.
Function:

• By paying 15 magoi, the user may create a single lightning bolt that strikes at 20 m/s capable of inflicting B-tier damage to a target within 20 meters of the user. This ability may be sustained by paying 15 magoi each post. 5 post cool-down.
  • The user may register 1 Lightning ability to the item of B-tier and lower.

*This does not take up any of your item/weapon slots
Moves Used:
Name: Roaring Inferno
Cost: 30/15
Role: Assassin
Range: 20m
Duration: sustain
Description: Fluffy shoots a ball of fire 7m in diameter at 25m/s a second dealing B-tier damage in the form of burns. This ability may be sustained.

Diego Namez

Diego Namez
A-Tier
A-Tier
Trixie scanned the battlefield and noticed Ayero slice through several enemies. She watched the Fanalis woman lock onto a man wielding a strange weapon. Since the man had his back to the tigress with a ten meter gap between them, Trixie fired off two arcs of lightning. The twenty centimeter long lightning bolts would strike Kaito as the Fanalis woman attacked him with her sword. The electrifying tigress would then rush in to rake her claws through Kaito's leg.

Meanwhile, Diego moved in a circle, keeping a distance of twenty meters, around Kaito. Using his Household vessel, he activated Marx' Shimmercloak, using it to form an illusion around himself, Ayero, and Trixie rendering them invisible. He held back from shooting any arrows, waiting to find a better opening considering he couldn't see one of his allies. Diego realized he had forgotten to include Zanzibar when he saw the spider appear to float in mid-air.

[160/250]
Two A-Tier Ranged Basic Attacks to Kaito
One A-Tier Close Basic Attack to Kaito
Spoiler:
Name: Marx' Shimmercloak
Djinn: Marax
Cost: 30|15 magoi
Type: Perfect Illusions
Range: 30 meters
Description: The user casts perfect illusions around themselves and up to four others, within a total volume of a 15x15x15m cube, rendering them invisible. The illusions form at twenty meters per second and if sustained, can be reformed once per post.
'A Ranger's Shimmercloak is his first line of defense against detection.'

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier
Bahir could hear the clashing of metal and the agonizing screams and groans of the men and women of the battlefield. The sounds were getting louder and he, unfortunately, was becoming accustomed to it. The soldiers of Reim and the "rogue" soldiers of Kou were having one last stand... and the fanalis and Kou seemed to be on the same level of euphoria. The thrill of battle seemed to do something to these two people that made them somewhat similar. Bahir couldn't help but feel a bit of excitement as well. Even though he wasn't the strictly battle type.

He was snatched from his musings when an arrow streamed passed his head and into the crowd of people he was among. He was luckily one of the ones that weren't hit, but there were others who weren't so fortunate. One of these poor souls was the magician that Bahir had JUST met! Luckily, the girl's borg was sacrificed instead of her life. Bahir was about to rush to her side when he heard Vic yell for them to make a path to Commander Natsumi and for some of the magicians to take care of the archers. Bahir looked from Minerva to the fray before he felt a hand on his shoulder. "Hey now. I'll see to her, you go on ahead." Bahir was shocked to see that it was Cnaeus, one of the soldiers that survived Ostia. The assassin gave the other fanalis a nod and he gripped the hilt of his Shadow's Fang and drew it from its scabbard. He kept the grip on his folded triple stick in his left hand while rushing forward with his dagger in his right. Time to work!

Bahir ran forward and came up to the first line of Kou soldiers. He narrowed his eyes as he saw one of the pull their sword arm back. Bahir instinctively repositioned a few of his fingers in his left hand so that one of the sections of his sanjiegun dangled freely, preparing himself for what might come up to him. As he expected, the soldier jabbed at Bahir with his sword. Without a thought, Bahir started his stick spin, parrying the strike from the soldier. While the Kou Soldier was off balance from the parry, Bahir brought his left knee around and crashed it into the man's stomach. The impact was powerful enough to where, the man's armor was dented in and Bahir would have a red mark on his knee (if it could be seen). The strike also made the man hunch over. Bahir used his moment to bring the blade of his Shadow's Fang down and stab the soldier in the back of the neck. The man of Kou fell and the fanalis looked up to the other troops engaged with the Reim resistance. Hey... we have a chance! He thought to himself as he watched as a few more soldiers approached him. A grin spread across his face as he pulled some of his throwing spikes from the hilt of his knife. He held them between his fingers strategically in his left hand with his sanjiegun. The assassin started to spin the weapon, trying, half-heartedly, to intimidate the soldiers. When they didn't show any sign of being intimidated, he threw his spikes towards three them. He threw his projectiles in a fashion that, due to the flashiness of spinning his sanjiegun, blended in with the spinning of his weapon. The needle point of the spikes made him think that they wouldn't have been seen. Unfortunately, the soldiers were as well trained as they were said to be. Two of the men raised their shields to block the spikes, while the third felt the spike hit his wrist, taking minor damage.

OOC:
Stamina: 100/120
Ammunition: 8/10
Abilities Used:

Name: Stick spin!
Tier: C - Tier
Cost: 20 Stamina
Weapon Type: Triple Stick
Cool-Down: 3 Posts or Sustained + 1
Description: Bahir grips the middle section of his sanjiegun and spins it rapidly at 20 m/s to parry projectiles or weapons strikes that would equal up to B-tier damage. If wanted, Bahir can sustain the ability to continue his defense.
Cool-Downs
Stick Spin - 3 Posts Remaining
Training Word Count: 637/1000
Damages
KS 1: B-Tier Damage (C-Tier damage from knee + C-Tier damage from stab)
KS 2: No Damage
KS 3; No Damage
KS 4: 1 D-Tier Damage ( throwing spike)

The Battle for Remano [Event/Plot - KILL VIABLE] XhmcID2The Battle for Remano [Event/Plot - KILL VIABLE] ZvsP1Sc

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Lagi arrived at the battlefield with El Dragon and quickly assessed the situation. “Were Here… I’ll let You off anywhere you want if you want to land.” Lagi would say to garret that was supposedly with him for the time being. Whenever garret decided on sticking around for the Ariel assault or went off to do his own Thing Lagi and El Drago quickly went into the fray, wasting no time at all in order to finish what was started a long time ago. It was all going to end here, right on the field. “….. just finsh them off…. “ El drago was expecting something a bit different, like paralyzing. “I know you are in a bad mood, but liten to reason, we can just paralyze them.” Lagi said nothing, only letting El Drago do the work. El drago used Drago Estique in order to send two 1 meter balls of lighting magic heading straight forward to the commander at 25 m/s, being 30 meters away in the air. Each one was sent one at a time, with a second delay behind eachother in order to avoid paralyzing friendlies

330/350

Ability Used
Spoiler:
Name: Drago Estique
Cost:20 Stamina
Role: Legend
Range: 40 Meters
Cool-Down: Sustained + 5 Posts
Description: El Drago can fire out two small 1 meter cubes of Lightning magic that's formed and fired at 25 m/s, and travels as far as 40 meters. The cubes explode, firing off electricity in a 12.5 meter diameter sphere at 25 m/s when it makes contact with a target or at will. Those struck will experience full body paralysis for 4 posts and reduce movement speed to 0 m/s. If hit by this move again or another full body paralysis ability, the paralyze count resets.

The Battle for Remano [Event/Plot - KILL VIABLE] CrChE3t

The Battle for Remano [Event/Plot - KILL VIABLE] LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Flying above the buildings of Remano, Azix guided his magic carpet out of the city. Ahead of him, Azix saw the massive dragon, El Drago, which meant that Garret had delivered the message. He strained his eyes to make out two riders atop the dragon, one of which Azix hoped was the blue magician. Azix angled his carpet to follow El Drago to the battlefield.

As Azix stared distantly in the horizon, it started to sink in that he and Yoshi's coup was nearly successful. The Emperor's death was a weight off Azix's shoulders, but with it came another. Would Yoshiro be a better ruler than his father? While he appeared to not harbor the same desire for conquest, Yoshi proved himself to have his father's cunning. Azix would wait to form an opinion until his cousin settled into his new role and revealed his intentions.

If Yoshiro became a tyrant like Gao Yuan Zu, what would Azix be able to do? The orange magician had never masterminded a political assassination before, though he had been a  part of two. The first time he had been dragged along by Zhi to kill Claudius Augustus, which Azix believed to have been completely by the Contractor's design. Gao Yuan Zu's death would not have been possible without Yoshiro's assistance. Even considering what political power Azix did have in Reim, it would not help to remove a leader in Kou, a country that he held no power or support in.

These thoughts weighed heavily on his mind while they traveled to their destination. Upon arriving, Azix snapped out of his contemplation and began scanning the battlefield. Reim's forces were attacking along two fronts of Kaito's army and the battle seemed to sway in the rebellion's favor. He noticed Diego, Ayero, and Octavius at one end, while he noticed Apollo and Bahir at the other end. His eyes looked for an opening where he could assist without interfering with his allies.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Kaito’s loose footing kept him off guard to Ayero’s attack, her blade slicing across his arm. He snarled, using the close quarters to his advantage, striking out at Ayero with General’s Caress. The scythe moved at 25 m/s in a horizontal arc that cut across Octavius’ midsection and continued to travel, aiming to strike the woman’s torso. With a great cry, he spun after feeling the first strike of lightning to his back, using his scythe to absorb the second bolt of electricity. With a flick of the handle of the scythe, he blocked Trixie’s next attack, the force of her claws and lightning destroying his weapon. The tiger had provided enough distraction for Octavius to drive his blade into Kaito’s back, the Kou Prince spitting up blood as he lost his ability to stand, Octavius’ blade having severed his spine.

Yoshiro was watching from the carpet, astonished to see his brother felled between the attacks of Octavius, Ayero and Trixie. Scanning the field of battle, he spotted Lagi and his dragon near the Commander, a massive circle of paralyzed soldiers on the ground. He was not sure if their assistance was even necessary at this point.

Zadi’s attack had been incredibly effective, slicing through most of the elite troops like butter. Unfortunately, his ally, Merrze, had underestimated the range of his attack and his position on the field. His attack also slid across the Fanalis woman while the Roaring Inferno from Fluffy inflicted burns on the flying King Candidate.

Commander Natsuki used Shadow Step to try and move out of range of El Drago’s attack but failed to get out of range in time, the paralyzing effect dropping her to the ground and leaving her defenseless.

[B-tier from Ayero, A-tier from Trixie, A-tier from Octavius to Kaito - DEFEATED
Commander Natsuki: Paralyzed
All listed troops defeated
B-tier to Merrze
B-tier to Zadi]

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ari watched the battle from the carpet, arching a brow at seeing Lagi’s beast paralyze almost half the field in one fell swoop. But the Commander was still alive, unlike Kaito, who was in a puddle of his own blood. Ari wasted no time, using Gravity Lift to fly her off the carpet and to descend into the fray, hovering near Zadi in the air with an arched brow.

“You all seem to have this well under control. But it would be a shame to miss out on a chance to play with my bigger spells. Let’s make sure these soldiers don’t get back up, hm?”

With a small smirk, Ari used Lightning Strike, aiming for the paralyzed Commander Natsuki’s head, the lightning bolt giving a massive crackle and spark as it descended and struck the defenseless woman, the electricity expanding on impact to damage everything within 5 meters of the woman.

[Magoi 240/300]
[A-tier damage to Commander]

Abilities Used:
Name: Gravity Lift, Stage 1
Cost: 20 on cast; 10 sustain
Element: Gravity
Range: Self
Description: A magician lowers the influence of gravity around their body. This gives them the ability to lift off, hover, and soar through the sky at a maximum speed of 5m/s. They can control the force of gravity around their body at any given moment, able to slow down, speed up, or stop flying completely.

Name: Lightning Strike
Cost: 40/20
Element: Lightning
Cool-Down: 7 posts
Description: Ariella gathers the rukh and directs it into a single strike of lightning .5 meters wide to strike at 25 m/s within 40 meters of herself. On contact with either an opponent or the ground, the area becomes charged with electricity in a 5 meter radius of the strike point, dealing A-tier damage to anyone within the affected area. This ability may be sustained to cast again

The Battle for Remano [Event/Plot - KILL VIABLE] Ari%20Sigs_zpsn7c2bhju

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Garret stayed upon the back of El Drago with Lagi, shaking his head when he was offered an opportunity to get down. "I will ride alongside you for now, if the two of you do not mind." He watched the scenery of the battle from above, catching a glimpse of the commander that had given them trouble over in Ostia. Setting his jaw firmly, Garret was about to mention to Lagi that the enemy commander was just below when the King commanded El Drago to unleash a devastating blow upon his enemies. The anger behind the command took Garret back before he recalled the conversation in the palace. The loss of Ruki seemed to weigh heavily upon the man.

The dragon explained it would be better to simply paralyze their enemies; it would allow them to avoid loss of life. Even so, Garret had a favor to return. Diving from El Drago with his sword in his right hand and his magician's staff in his left, Garret aimed himself towards the ground. As he fell he looked closely towards the rapidly approaching ground and, more importantly, Natsume's paralyzed form. With a flick of his arm he sent Desceld flying down, aiming to pierce her abdomen as he continued his descent. His arm became covered in Magoi as Garret prepared himself in the use of his Deep Sea Harpoon, leading his body with his right arm. The hum of his energy did not have time to make an impression on the blue magician as he struck into the chest of Natsume upon impact, his body acting as a spear with his hand being the spearhead...

OOC:

Magoi/Stamina: 310/350

Abilities Used:

Name: Ikken Hissatsu: Deep Sea Harpoon (River Styx Style)
Cost: 40|20
Weapon Type: Body (Magoi Manipulation)
Cool-Down: 14 posts
Description:
The user's arm becomes enforced by magoi, making it into a powerful weapon. The strength of this magoi supports every aspect of the arm, from the shoulder all the way to the tips of the fingers. The user of this technique shoots their hand through an opponent at 25 m/s, dealing A tier damage, and can potentially remove any 1 organ if the technique is not disrupted. Sustaining the technique continues the manipulation of the magoi, allowing another strike.

Items Used:

The Battle for Remano [Event/Plot - KILL VIABLE] 1ugyvfe
Name: Desceld
Type: Sword
Magic Type: Life
Ability:

• Name: Desceld, Gold Dragon's Blessing
  • Tier: B
  • Cost: 30|15 Magoi Initial|Sustain
  • Element: Life
  • Assigned Weapon: Desceld
  • Class: Supplementary
  • Range: 30 meters
  • Duration: Sustain
  • Cool-Down: 5 posts or sustain+1
  • Description: The blessing is activated when feeding and infusing the sword with magoi. This spell creates a golden healing mist shaped in the form of a Kou Dragon. This dragon is 1 meter long and .2 meters in diameter. This 'dragon' moves and flies about at the will of the caste at 20m/s within 30 meters of the caster. Upon coming into contact with a living being, the caster may choose to activate its effect. The mist enters and dwells within the body of a being it came into contact with after activation, creating an imprint of that living creature's body's peak condition. It advances the healing process of the body, healing up to B-Ter damage that was dealt to the body over the next three posts. This spell may be sustained to generate another healing 'dragon' mist on the user's next post or maintain any mist that has not been activated.

Appearance: This blade holds a black edge to keep it from glinting in the night. Otherwise, the blade itself is fairly standard. The handle is 13 cm in length, with the blade being 57 cm in length, making the total size of the double edged blade 70 cm in total. The classification of sword is of the Longquan variety, a traditional Kou blade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNA2ZMQ1gZ0

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ayero completed the arcing movement of her slash, pleased when she felt the slight resistance of flesh and muscle against her blade. But the damage did not slow Kaito down; a glint of metal reflecting the sun caught her eye as it swung towards her from the left, cutting across Octavius’ torso like wet tissue. Despite cleanly across the Fanalis general, Kaito’s scythe did not slow in the least. ”Shit!” Her body reacted quickly as her mind would allow, swinging her sword to the side in an attempt to parry the incoming strike. But the awkward angle of her sword and her miscalculation of the force behind the scythe wouldn’t completely stop the weapon, instead lessening its impact as it sliced along her midsection.

”Kkttt…!” Ayero grunts in pain, her free hand reflexively flying to the wound on her torso as she steps back in order to reposition her blade. By the time she had steadied herself, Octavius had buried his blade in Kaito’s back, knocking the Kou General off balance from the devastating wound. As Kaito drops, Ayero whips her head around violently to search for Diego and Trixie, hoping that they were unharmed in the skirmish. When her eyes land on Octavius, she lets out a cry of surprise at the severe wound to his body and rushes to help support him. She wraps one of her arms around his back and pulls his arm over her shoulder, breathing heavily from both exertion and concern over the General’s severe wound. It seems that he had taken the brunt of Kaito’s attack.

Until now Ayero had only focused on what was going on immediately around her, but with Kaito incapacitated she finally notices the appearance of El Drago, her eyes lighting up with hope when she spots familiar faces atop a flying carpet nearby. ”Oi! We need a healer!” She shouts, hoping that her voice would carry over the sounds of battle. She glanced down at Octavius’ injury, worry crossing her face.

[Stamina: 150/290]
Spoiler:
Name: Parry
Cost: 20 Stamina|10 Sustained
Weapon Type: Talwar
Description: The user is able to block an opponent’s attack with their blade and push the opponent and/or their weapon away at 15 m/s. Can defend against 1 B-tier, 2 C-tier or 4 D-tier attacks before breaking.

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier
Zadi's rampaging attack was a success! To some degree, however, it was also a bit of a mishap as there was some friendly fire, specifically the red-haired girl how was rather rude to Zadi but then apologized. However, that wasn't the only friendly fire situation! Half of Zadi's body was charred and rather crispy. Because he was in Djinn Equip form, his borg was unable to save Kisuke from the massive fire ball. Luckily it was damage that Zadi had already experienced though now only about half the scale. Still hurt like fiery slap across the face, but Zadi was able to pull through the pain to see the ruins of the battle.

It was a total mess yet also a total victory. However, after Zadi was able to gather the strength to get past the pain and think straight, he say the damage that was done.

"You've gotta be friggin' kidding me..."

There was a single yet unbelievable crucial decision to make that revolved around Vassago's ability to heal. At first it would be easy; heal the hot-headed Fanalis girl. But then a couple other injured individuals came into view. The well-endowed Fanalis woman carrying Octavius shouted out for a healer. Lagi's dragon paralyzed the Commander who was then cruelly struck by lightning and even more cruelly stabbed twice. There was one other injury, but from what Zadi could see, the General Kaito already bleed out too much to be healed. All the same, it was a triangle decision with several factors to take into consideration; heal Octavius and gain his ultimate trust, heal the Commander showing Kou Reim's willingness to be peaceful and forgiving, or heal the little Fanalis girl who was seemingly almost cut in two by Zadi's own attack. This was and probably will be one of the greatest decisions that Zadi would ever have to make in his entire life, but Zadi was easily able to figure out what to do.

Zadi flew as fast as he could towards the injured target, pointing Vassago's Sword toward their being, and used Vasajh Adaalt Cheroub to heal the poor soul of their life-threatening injury. Zadi waited for the patient to look him in the face in order to say with cheeky smile while deactivating his Djinn Equip;

"You ok little fuck girl?"

200 Magoi/Stamina

Djinn:

-10 Djinn Equip

Name: Vasajh Adaalt Cheroub
Cost: 20 | 10
Type: Holy | Light + Life
Duration: Instant
Description: The caster points Vassago's sword towards a single target that is within 40 meters of the caster. If the target is the caster, then the caster will hold the sword upwards and close to their chest. The target is then washed with a bronze colored light in the form of a female cherub hovering right behind the target that is 2 meters large. The light that is washing over the target is infused with life and therefore heals the target of A-Tier and lower damage instantly.

*This ability uses half the regular stamina/magoi cost, has half the regular cooldown, and does not require extra words to be trained.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum