You are not connected. Please login or register

To the Tundra[Travel][Reim-Imuchakk][Closed]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

Spirit had decided that he would take Lupus to his homeland of Imuchakk. He woke up in the morning putting on his cloths, his black shirt and pants. He grabbed his cloak and waked Lana up saying “Hey can you wake up and make some breakfast, pancakes and beef maybe?” Spirit lifted his body from the bed and went into Lu’s room the child was wearing the new cloths his mother had bought him. Gently setting his body on the bed, then he gently tapped the child to queue the child to wake up. As the child’s eyes opened Spirit greeted him with a smile then said “Hey buddy, how would you like to go on a journey Lu?”. Spirit then hurried downstairs to find Lana making the meal that he had asked of her. When Spirit had set down he watched Lu descend from the stairs in the travel gear Spirit had prepared for him. They sat down and ate, while eating Lana asked a few questions “So what’s given you this change of heart about never going back to Imuchakk? before answering the question Spirit took a deep breath then said “Well I think Imuchakk is the perfect place for Lupus they have great swordsman and fighters there, for a warrior that is the perfect place to grow and test his strength. I might also wish to speak with the National Chieftain Asisiak she’s a fierce warrior and I might want to discuss the matter of my village with her.” After eating the food Spirit went back upstairs and retrieved his staff, and dipping into Lu’s room and taking up his sword then heading downstairs. He signaled to Lupus that they were leaving, while walking out the door Lana said in a joyful tone “Hope you have a great time come back soon.” While rushing out the door the boys didn’t have any time to respond. Now on the streets of Reim, Spirit led Lupus to the caged facility Spirit had been renting a cage where he kept his Shimmer Golem. Now approaching the man who runs the cage saying “I’m Spirit I’ve been renting a cage for my golem.” The man then taking a second to ponder who exactly Spirit was but after a rather long silence he went to respond with “Oh yeah your golems been sleeping an awful lot since you left it here.” they walked down a hallway and all the way at the end they kept the larger cages and there would lay Spirits golem. As when they got there Spirit would enter the cage and awaken the golem, and lead him out of the building. While walking the streets he saw Merrze an acquaintance of some short time, he handed the lead chains for golem to Lupus now going up to Merrze and saying “Well it’s been a long time how’s everything going?

Last edited by Spiritos Aerolos on 29/03/15, 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lupus Deus

Lupus Deus
D-Tier
D-Tier

Lupus dreamed a beautiful dream he was a wolf running in the brygris of a wolf pack at the top, he barked commands to communicate the plan for taking down the herd of caribou in-front of them. They were traveling at attack speed the fastest of gaits for wolves, as they pushed forward Lupus barked to the out-flankers commands for them to separate the herd by cutting off the right slide. Lupus watched as his plan was executed beautifully, it began to rain quickly his fur became soaked in the water poured down from the clouds. The amazing dream would be stopped before he could really enjoy it he saw his father there smiling, Lupus listened as he spoke of an adventure after he had finished rambling he said “[color:cfd3= #ff0000]Well father I do wish to see where you come from, and I also get the chance to practice my skill with a blade. After his father had left the room Lupus switched from his sleeping cloths into a white shirt and pants. Now Lupus sped downstairs smelling the food that his mother had made. Lupus ate while his parents discussed the reasoning for the sudden journey, it really didn’t matter to Lupus for he enjoyed journey’s they were exciting and gave birth to new dreams. While walking out Lupus heard his mother yell but couldn’t really make out what she said, the streets of Reim were busy this time of morning with the war ending people were focusing on rebuilding the city of Remano. Lupus stayed close as they walked the streets of the massive city, they arrived at the Cage Facility. Lupus watched as his father got the golem now back on the streets of Reim people looked at them weird for having a giant golem behind them and father was also giant. When father handed him the chains he was startled by the act, and when he went up to the woman who seemed to be Fanalis he was even more surprised by the current events he didn’t know his father knew any Fanalis.

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Merrze woke up fairly early today since she would have too. She had decided she was going to head to Imuchakk to train and other things. She had decided that she no longer needed to stay in Reim at least for the time being. She needed to get far away from this town. She felt as if getting away from this place and going to help out for awhile. She had no idea how long she would be gone but it might be for awhile. She didn't want to leave her child alone but she paid the Inn lady to take care of her and told her she would pay her for the rest when she got back.

She walked out of the inn and felt a nice breeze, since it was early in the morning. It wasn't too hot outside and she was perfectly okay with that. The fanalis didn't want to waist anytime so she started to head out. She would have to stop to get some things for her journey. She would go buy some cloth to pitch a tent, she also went to get some food while she had the chance to. She needed to make sure she had all of her supplies for the trip since she would be traveling for a long time.

She was ready to set off when she had been encountered by her disciple Aengar, he looked slightly different but she wasn't going to question him about that right now.

"Hey Aen I was just about to start a long journey on my way to Imuchakkk since I'm going to go train there, what about you?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum