You are not connected. Please login or register

Gaining a friend [Second Spec Training/King lagi]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Merrze was wondering around in the forest, she decided it would be good to go for a walk. She had a lot of things going on right now and she was glad to be taking a break. Soon she was going back to the fighting in the rebellion and she was happy o fight but she did need some time to rest, she would probably doing a lot of fighting so she might have to fight people that are stronger than her but she wouldn't give up even if that time comes. She would fight and fight no matter how strong the opponent as long as it was necessary. As she was walking through the woods she heard a low growl. She walked towards the noise and she noticed a wounded animal, it look quite ferocious but it was growling at a prey animal and kept swiping at it. She wondered what had happened to it. She scared of the animal that it was growling at and it scurried away. She tried to approach it but it growled at her also. Of course it didn't have any trust of her since it was wounded and it saw her as a threat for it's survival. She wanted to set exactly what was wrong with it but that didn't seem very possible at this time. She had no idea what she was going to do to help it all she knew is that she did want to help it. EVen though it seemed vicious she felt like she could relate to it a little so she wanted to help. She could probably provided some first aid to it but she would need someone more experienced when it came to raising animals. She left the animal for a bit, she was going to go get it food. She found the animal that it was growling at earlier and she pounced on it, she quickly killed it. She started skinning it and cut the selections of meat that were good. She decided it would be best to leave it raw since that was probably how it was used to eating food. She decided to approach it and tried to feed it the meat but it started growling at her. She placed the meat down and she nudged it forward. It looked at the eat then at her. It slowly started to eat the meat seeing that she was trying to be kind. She thought now was a good chance. She moved closer and started to pet it. At first it was suprised but it seemed to like the feeling of being petted so it just continued to eat. Now that she was closer she had noticed that there was a large wound in it's leg, it seems as if it stepped in a trap meant for prey earlier. She poured some of her drinking water on it and cleaned out the wound. After she did she tore of a piece of her dress and wrapped it around it's leg. As she was walking away she noticed it seemed as if it was going to burp, when it did brup it shot out a quick flame and burned part of her clothes. She was glad that she knew this now because it seemed like it was going to be important. First she was going to get some fresh clothes from her place of living then she was going to bring King Lagi here to teach her how to take care of the pet. She hoped that the wound was not something that was beyond fixing.

Word Count:600/2000

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi was at the El Nagi Village, doing a few things that were rather important to him. Being the next future head meant that he had to ensure a lot of things, Lagi had to make sure that the mushroom trolls were being well harvested and taken care of. He also had to inform the people of the El Nagi village that there was a sudden change in activity in the badlands, the alpha male was tamed by lagi and got into the habit of teaching the other mushroom trolls how to use weapons. That was definitely something that they had to keep in mind, these animals were going to be an additional fighting force that not alot of people would see coming. After all, it has never been done before,  the training methods that Lagi introduced was mostly practical and didn’t involve the potential use of violence towards other human beings. However, Lagi had to make sure that the entire mushroom troll group was domesticated towards the will of the El Nagi. However, there was something that came into Lagi’s interruption when a messenger was meant for him. IT seemed that Merrze needed his help with something.

“Merrze?”

El Drago wasn’t introduced to Merrze yet, so he had no clue who that is. Is this a message from your latest lover? You really go through them like the food on your plate  Lagi. Though I think that the law of attraction is quite amusing when it comes to the interactions of the human kind. “  Lagi would make an irritated glance at El drago, and then he would laugh after. “ Hey, it’s not like I’m trying to get into the tight dresses of every beautiful girl I see.  However, tight clothing definitely means that  you want my attention.  Red hair is a cheat code,  but it’s not like it works all the time. She’s actually a fanalis girl that managed to step  on my face in some freak accident. I kind of told her to make it up to me, and she decided to go on one date. So far, we are fairly acquainted.  Though, I never knew that she was  into animals, it’s a good thing that she sought out professional help this time. “ El Drago smiled regardless,  he was always fond of Lagi’s eagerness when it came to animals. On top o his new way o not personally using violent means against the animals in order for them to obey,  Lagi changed quite a bit. “ Alright El Drago, I’m going to help her out. Mind flying me to this location?” El Drago would lower his  tail in order to raise Lagi to his back so they could head out to the location at 25 m/s

Afterwards Lagi and El Drago would arrive and notice Merrze  holding some sort of creature. Surprisingly it was a creature that Lagi hasn’t seen before. “Hey Merrze! What is that?” Lagi had a curious look on his face; he wondered what kind of creature it was.  El drago would also introduce himself  to Merrze. “Greetings, I am going to assume that you are Ms Merrze, correct? I am Draconis, Lagi’s partner.”

Number of words- 532/1500
Ability Being Trained
Spoiler:

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

She was surprised to see the dragon but that didn't matter at this moment. She was glad that he was there, now that he was here he cold give his advice on how she could help this thing. She was holding it's head in her arms and was petting it. She gave the dragon a wave and said. "Uh ya my name is Merrze, nice to meet you." She then turned to Lagi then she said in a calm tone so as if not to startle the creature. "I was walking in the woods when I stumbled upon this little guy here. I don't know what happened to him but he seems to have hurt his leg and side." After spending some time with it she had got to examine it a bit more and realize what was wrong when she had no idea earlier. She just petted it a little as it gave of a low mumbling noise of what she assumed was happiness. The creature gave a weird look to Lagi and Draconis, she didn't now if it was out of fear or if it just wanted to protect himself. She gave it a small pet and then started to speak to Lagi again in a wondering tone. "Since you're the big expert on animals can you help me try and heal it. I've applied some first aid but I have no idea on how to truly help it. You could probably tell me if it's serious too, I don't think it is but I want your opinion just incase." She had hoped he would be able to give her helpful advice. She wanted to help the creature, sure it was vicious looking and breathed fire. She wanted to help it so it wouldn't be in as much pain. She felt sorry for the creature and didn't want to see it in anymore pain. She had helped small animals before but this was no small animal. She had never helped an animal bigger than a dog. She feed it some more of the food that was left and she could tell it was getting tired. She just pet it as it started to go to sleep, she smile as it went to sleep and was happy. It wasn't getting to sickly looking so that was a good thing but hey better safe than sorry she always thought. She then got away from it and decided to let it rest. She did now one thing, she wasn't going to leave this thing alone, if she left it it was most likely going to be killed by some animal that lives in the forest. She looked at the dragon then back at Lagi, she did now one thing, she chose the right person to help her. Then again there was no one else that she new that could help her. "So, will you be able to help me? I know that we can probably help it now but I need someone as experienced as you are."

Word Count:506/2000
Total Word Count:1106/2000

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“The Pleasure is all mine, young Fanalis.” Lagi looked at the creature that Merrze was holding in her possession. It was about two meters tall, a pretty good height with all things considered. With a simple glance, Lagi knew all he rely needed to know about the creature when it comes to taming it. Its breaking point was as clear as day, but he felt as if that method was unnecessary to teach Merrze, she truly seemed like she was fond for the animal and cared for it. As a matter of fact, simply watching her pet the creature made him smile a lot. “One second. “ Lagi would then go into his bag and take out a big book from his nap sack. It was his very on dictionary of animals that the El Nagi can came across throughout the years. Through magic, the el nagi clan managed to make clones of it and it served as a manual. They could also fill the book themselves; it was sort of a personal achievement for them. “ This creature is called a Refinoire, they are very rare and they mostly reside in the badlands. Creatures that are located in the badlands are hard to tame by nature, it’s a very nasty place when you take into account of all of the dangerous animals. But anyway, the Refinoire has a lot of amazing qualities that could make it a fearsome opponent. It can not only produce heat as if it was breathing fire, it also has spikes on its head that can be used offensively and defensively. “

Lagi would then close his book and gesture its hand over the creature . “The injury might have served as a blessing in surprise; its aggressive nature is known when it comes to strangers. From the way you comfort it, I might even say that you successfully broken it. What you didn’t break was its will, you broke the hard exterior that it shows when cornered, your kindness apparently plays a great part in the creatures current attitude right now. “ Taking a look at the injury, Lagi decided to use his angelic brace to heal the creatures of b rank injuries. A bright light would shower over the creature, healing the injury. Lagi would then go into his bag and toss the Refinoire some kind of dried beef jerky. IT was a very nice treat for carnivores, they favored it a lot. Whether the creature ate it or not, Lagi would then take out a small kit containing herbs and medicine. “ This time, I used magic in order to heal the creature. However, it’s best if you use proper medicine that the El Nagi clan supplies when it comes to taking care of the creatures injuries. The blue herbs are a pain killer, you can either have it eat the herb or mush it into paste and apply it to the wound. The green herbs cleans the wound and really supports the healing process.” Lagi would then hand the kit over to Merrze with a smile.

Number of words- 1047/1500
Ability Being Trained

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Merrze was surprised that the creature was healed. She started petting it's spikes and i gave an affectionate purr like noise which she was happy about. She then turned to lagi since she was thankful to him for healing it. She turned towards him and gave him a smile. "Thank you Lagi, I can't express my gratitude for helping me with this. He looks so happy now that he feels better. I can tell me and him are going to be good companions. And thanks for the herbs to, these are going to come in handy next time he get's injured. Oh yea it seems to be a he and I'm going to name him fluffy. I have no idea why I like that name I just think it seems to fit so don't judge me for my naming choices." She was so happy that it was okay, after she finished up her she was going take him for a walk and try to get better acquainted with him. She had no way of thanking Lagi so she thought of the best thing that she could. She walked over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. It didn't mean much to her but she thought guys liked those kind of things and she thought it was more than enough to make him happy. She didn't now much about those type of things in general. She then said. "I don't want to be rude but I'm going to go take this little guy for a walk and try to bond with him more. Make sure to have fun doing your own business, or you can be some creep who follows me because he has nothing better to do with his life." She gave him a wave goodbye and started to walk on her way in another direction. She was going to spend this time bonding with fluffy like she said she was going to do. She started petting him on the back, and smiled as she did so. This day took an unsuspected turn but that made her day take a turn that she rather liked. She got a new companion out of it, not only would he be valuable in a fight but he would also be a good companion. See always liked animals and she never thought she would have gotten a deadly monster that is also a very cuddly pet would join her side. She was having fun just walking with her new friend but then she decided she was going to play with him a bit. She stopped walking for a bit and let him rest. She just sat there and rubbed him behind one of his spikes and it seemed to be his sweet spot she guessed. She guessed this because he started to roll over in happiness. She smiled after she was done petting him and laughed as she saw this threatening creature rolling over in happiness. She just couldn't stop and Fluffy walked over to her and started to lick her. She thought it was sweet of him to show his affection, despite the fact that he was a bloodthirsty animal who could kill people with ease. Nonetheless she enjoyed spending time with the creature. After she was just done she just let it rest it's head in her lap. It didn't use much energy but after the quick change in the day it must have been exhausted and she couldn't judge it for that. She was going to let it sleep until it was done then she was going to take it back to where she was currently living so she could get it accustomed to where he was going to be living from now on. She just let it sit there and she started to drift of herself. She started to dream and the dream seemed to be a pleasant one. She started to dream about a life where her mom didn't die. She was helping her mom with making some food but they still lived in their old poor house that she remembered from when she was little. She liked the idea of living in a happy family but she didn't want it. If her mom didn't die then she wouldn't be here were she is today. She liked her life the way it was now and nothing was going to change her opinion on that. She wasn't going to go back and she was going to move forward in this world as best as she could.She has thought this plenty of times but constantly thinking that would keep her motivation and keep her going incase she ever got down even though that was unlikely to happen. She was going to enjoy the dream for a few more moments until she woke up though, she heard her mothers voice give like a nice message before the dream. Her mom said to her "You will be facing tough times soon but you must never give up, you don't know what you will run into but all sorts of things are going to happen so you have to be prepared just incase. I can't promise things will be good afterwards, I'll I can promise is that I can believe in you." As she woke up she had a smile and she woke up fluffy and lead him to her home. Things were going to be tough but she would trust those words even though they were just from a dream.

Word Count: 921/2000
Total Word Count: 2027/2000

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Well don’t worry about it. I’m always happy to help. I was in the middle of something important honestly, but I rushed on over as soon as you said you needed me. Well, I thought that you needed me. “Lagi would say this with a sheepish smile; he wasn’t trying to be too embarrassing with his words. This was also another excuse that he was using to see the red haired warrior once more. He also kind of wondered how Ayero was doing; she didn’t show up to the coliseum match like she promised. He didn’t even try to seek Lagi out after he won, some friend she was. There was a small groan, but Lagi wasn’t trying to be in bad spirits. As a matter of fact, Lagi received a kiss on the cheek before he even knew it. That kiss on his cheek actually made Lagi turn as red as Merrze’s hair.”Uh- W-what? It was… it was nothing at all, like I said. I’m glad that I was able to help you, don’t be afraid to call on me alright? Some would think that I’m not much of a reliable guy, but that’s something that you can decide for yourself. This was one of Lagi’s more embarrassing sides that he shows. They weren’t so much rare, they were only shown when the right kind of people do the right kind of things at the right time. This was one of those times, but Lagi wasn’t trying to be made out as a guy who only wanted an award.

However, he was brushed off before he could say anything further. Merrze wanted to spend more time with her pet; she even named the damn thing fluffy. “Fluffy?!” Lagi had some complaints about that whole entire altercation, what was the point of the kiss on the cheek and calling him a stalker afterwards. That was messed up, so messed up that Lagi screamed in frustration. “What was I thinking?!” There were other things that were said, but Merrze wouldn’t of have heard any of it. LAgi kept it all in his inaudible orb, no kind of sound whatsoever escaped his bubble.”After his moments of pouting were over, LAgi would then shift over to El Drago and gripped his tail. “Alright partner, it looks like the king of reim turned out to be a red head stalker. “ El Drago had no clue why he was taking it so seriously. “I am pretty sure that she was only joking with you. You should take a funny gesture as it is, don’t take everything you see and hear so seriously.” Lagi nodded his head, but he still kind of felt like his feeling was hurt just a little bit. “Oh well, I guess I’ll soon get over it. Things like this happen plenty of times, it’s not like I’m completely irresistible to every woman I run across. “ Lagi wondered to himself if the most difficult woman was the ones that he thought was attractive the most.” Guess I’ll find out…..

Number of words- 1500/1500
Ability Being Trained

Ability
Spoiler:

[EXIT]

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

When she got back she bought herself some new clothes since she had destroyed her others ones before to patch up Fluffy's wounds but she also thought a new outfit was a good way to show that she was moving on up and she was perfectly okay with that. She had decided she was going to spend some time training and would learn many things about him. During this time she learned what he enjoyed doing. She learned his eating habits and which was the best way to take care of him. She thought it was fun getting closer to him and learning what he liked. She also learned to coordinate her attacks with his so they both understood each others forms of fighting so they could work well together. She did know that they were both moving on up in this world. She'd also gained one other thing from the experience, she had noticed she had a growing crush for the king, her and fluffy would would have to give him a visit soon.
Word Count:175/2000
Total Word Count:2202/2000
Merrze's Oufit:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum