You are not connected. Please login or register

The Path to Domination [Dom Spec Training | w/Lagi]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Surpised, was what the first thing she felt soon after she woke up from her deep slumber. Yes she was dizzy, but the scene right beside her was shocking as the king was sleeping in the same bed with her. She was not sure, but she felt it was not a polite act to let a person as grand as the king to sleep in such a small and not fancy bed which was probably unlikely fitted for the king’s taste. The black haired girl carefully pulled her arm away from Lagi’s body to not wake him up, I was just... made the king as my bolster... How...? I dont remember... She couldnt think clearly because her head was spinning, she grunted as she sat up, slowly climbed down from her bed while trying to remember what happened. Yesterday she was crying in front of the king, which was already embarassing for her. Then Lagi offered her to drink something that has a nice smells...after that she didnt remember anything at all and found the king laying on the bed beside her while she put her arms around him. But like all the thing was not enough to make her feeling more confused and embarrassed, due to her dizziness, she tripped and bumped into the floor. Noir let out an small groan and quickly covered her mouth, afraid to waking up the king, and processed to swallow all the pain by laying for a second on the floor.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The feeling of contact was the most of what Orie could experience while  she was inside of Lagi and the young King was in his slumber. Though, when Noir Moved her arm, Orie fidgeted inside of Lagi. The symbiotic relationship between Orie and Lagi was pretty complex  But her sudden movements were considered  as her own way of being alert.  She plopped put from  where Noir’s hand as been and watched Noir, all up to the pint that she made a loud noise that startled Orie and woke lagi up. Orie retreated inside of Lagi as he yawned and blinked his eyes.
“Oh……morning already…..?”  Lagi sat up and looked at Noir. “Are you ok?

114/3000

Ability being trained
Spoiler:

Last edited by King Lagi on 28/06/15, 02:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Her face was all red when the king asked her. She quickly got up and kneeled down in front of Lagi. The girl nodded and looked down, not brave enough to look at the king straightly at his eyes. “I-I’m sorry for making you sleep in such a d-dirty bed, y-your majesty…” She didn’t know what else to say and felt stupid for saying things like that. The king was a good person who outlawed the slavery and never looked down at Noir, so she should be grateful and greet the king happily in the morning, not being this pathetic looking. But the need to be inferior was already embedded hard in her mind, she had to be docile and submissive, that was the absolute rule to survive. “U-uhh…I’ll…make something…for breakfast.” Noir quickly stood up and took a step, but her feet was betraying her again as it suddenly felt weak and made her fall again to the floor. This time her nose was hit, she cried out a little and stood up again to run to the kitchen. Stupid Noir… don’t embarrass yourself anymore…

Like a blessing, Noir found a basket filled with many kind of ingredients being put at the entrance alongside with a letter from someone the girl knew well. Inside the letter was written:

Yo Noir, I heard you are home from the other townspeople and kinda busy because you are accompanying the king right now? Anyway I left some food and ingredients for you, some are fresh from my farm, come meet me when you can. Love, Shira.

Noir was feeling happy because of the letter even though her face didn’t show it and stayed emotionless. She was lucky because she literally didn’t have any ingredients to make breakfast but stupidly saying to the king that she will made it. Now she had a lot, but she was not sure… Would the king like such a low-class food that Noir cook? Sigh escaped her lips before she finally went to the kitchen and started to cook. She cut the carrots, potato and onion before putting it into the pot filled with boiling water, putting all the seasoning and let it shimmer with a small fire.

The Path to Domination [Dom Spec Training | w/Lagi] Tumblr_m73af7Kdvj1qk46vzo1_1280

If Lagi came down to have breakfast with the girl, he would see many dishes that would be too much for breakfast. He would also saw the magician already took a seat and had this slight blush on her cheeks while averting her gaze. She would wait for the king to sit down and would hesitantly ask, “U-u-ummm…y-your majesty…? W-would you mind…mm… to tell me about how y-you met your dragon…?”

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi rubbed his head, giving Noir a puzzled look. Though he remembered that he did sleep with her last night and wondered if anything happened. “It’s ok, I guess we were both stressed out from the boat ride, and I kind of didn’t want to leave you alone. I hope I didn’t do anything to you last night or anything. “If he did, Lagi wouldn’t of remembered it but then he would be a little disappointed in himself  because he thought this girl could of used the company, not a random fling.  When noir offered to make breakfast and quickly left, Lagi got up and  was about to help her. “Ahh, I’m pretty good at cooking so…..” But, she was already gone.
Oh…. Ok I’ll just wait here then. “ Orie popped up again and looked up at Lagi. “Prushh?” Lagi rubbed ORie’s small head with his finger Questioningly. “ Are we going to stay for dinner? Why not?” Its not like he could understand what Orie was saying, because she wasn’t speaking English or anything, but he understood her feelings. Must have been a symbiotic thing.

Lagi came down for breakfast because he figured it must be rude to  not show up.  Though, the spread was pretty amazing. “Wow, this is breakfast?!” Lagi would say as he happily sat down and took a sip of the soup. It’s pretty good. Lagi would also grab a knife and a fork and take a slice of the chicken.  “Good!” Wow Noir, you’re really good at this. Maybe you might be as good as me.  You even made shrimp.

Wow…

Though, Lagi’ concentration was broken when Noir asked him where he met his dragon.  “I had an important family Heirloom called the Rukh compass; it lets me to a small cave entrance that El Drago was hibernating I around the western front. I caught him at a good tie, because he was going to leave rein soon. He’s no stranger to my family name He’s helped them in the past stop a terrible evil. Sounds cliché right? But even  the baldest of people don’t have to look like us, it would even be a giant snake whose long enough  to circle the world.

485/3000

Last edited by King Lagi on 28/06/15, 02:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

A soft red color shown at Noir’s cheeks as the king complimented her cooking and her heart flutters, the girl did like to cook, and hearing Lagi complimented it and ate it happily made the girl even happier even though her face styed emotionless like usual. The King is very kind… she thought inside her head, watching as the king ate the food and took some of the food to eat too. This made the burden and guilt inside her heart was relieved a little bit, allowing her to breath and livened her up. Maybe I can help the king in the future… if he wants my help…

She listened closely to the king’s story, amazed by how a human can actually make a bond with dragon. She saw how the dragon put his trust the Lagi by following him and attack alongside him, such a beautiful creature which may have a high level of intelligence wanted to fight alongside a human. Noir showed her excitement by having a little blush on her cheek and widening her eyes, she was certain with her curiosity and was hoping the king would share more. “N-No it doesn’t sound cliché at all. Umm… So he had some histories with your majesty’s family? A-and how did you get him to follow you? P-please kindly teach me about it…”

The black haired girl was not just randomly asking the king about his companion, but she was serious to find a companion. It was because she met many people who had a pet or even companion and she was amazed by the trust bonded between the master and the companion. Curiosity was what triggered her to learn more, she wanted to experience the process of creating the trust as well.  She might not feel so lonely if she also had one, any kind of pet was fine for her, as long as she could trust them. “I-I want to get a companion, maybe I can get a strong one just like your dragon…”

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

How did I get him to follow me? It’s not like it’s an old tale or anything, but I’ll tell you anyway. So it went like this, El Drago proposed a trial of some sort for me. Apparently, I wasn’t his only visitor, he did meet with a dragon before I came on over. He was a bit worrisome about his dragon kind being extinct, so there was an egg that he wanted me to retrieve and bring back to him, a dragon’s egg.  “ Lagi ate a bit more before he continued. “ I was a black king candidate at the time, cursing my fat for the sake of power, all so I could kill my dad and take over the clan.  But then when I fought him, I realize I wasn’t mad anymore,  and I got over it. But anyway the main point is that I had the powers of a Djinn, Steam magic. Let me tell you, it was pretty useful, or I liked it at least.“  

I had  got into a scuffle with a beast on the way there, and it kind of made me draw blood before I could reach my destination.  The smell of blood can set off any predator, so I djinn equipped and flew on ut of there and avoid my pursuers  When I reached to the cave, I grabbed the egg and left, but there was a green like dragon with grass or something growing out of it.  Must of owned the egg because it followed me relentlessly. I guess it was a heartless thing to do, I attacked its wings, but I didn’t kill it.   I was not allowed to kill any of the dragons. Half a days of flying and I brought the egg back, but then I had one last trial.”

Lagi then held up one finger. “ The way of the el nagi, was no longer “My way” when it comes to beast training, I  could no longer used force or violence to  tame and train. I needed to learn another way, so I did.  It was only limited to me, not my people. The way I treated animals before, and a specific trial I had to go through on the shrouded isle, I guess dominance beast training might still count as the enslavement of animals, even though we take the dangerous ones from out of the western front and colonize them for the good of the people. “
Lagi then looked at Noir.” As an ex slave, you must be disgusted with the thought of it. My methods might sound different, but I always done what I thought was right,. “Lagi then smiled. “And you did feed me, so ill teach you how to love in place of it. Animals I mean, ill teach you to love the art of finding your long life companion that will protect you and comfort you…ok well it depends on their personality and type.  It also sound like a marriage proposal, but you’ll have a friend for life. I assure you…in spite of everything I said, would you still want to learn from me?

If yes,  Lagi would then finish his food quickly and proceed outside to find El drago waiting for them. “I tracked you, but this area lacked the scent of blood. “ El Drago then looked at Noir. “We met before….. on the boat?” When El Drago swung his tail over, Lagi would get on and motion Noir over. If she got on they would of flew on El drago to the EL Nagi village, where Noir’s training would start.

1,088/3,000

Last edited by King Lagi on 28/06/15, 02:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir excitement rose up more when Lagi told her his wonderful adventure, to know that such things as dragon eggs and trial of the dragon were real was a real founding for the girl. But as the king went deeper with his tale, the magician raised her eyebrow. The ‘black king candidate’ and ‘steam magic’ were something she never heard before, and when he said that was because cursed his own fate he got the steam magic, Noir stayed quiet. She didnt know how to react and her face was not even showing her true emotion, so she opened her mouth, “Why do you want to kill you father...?” She then looked down, “I... dont even know how its feel to have a family... So.. i dont understand...” Noir paused for a second before gasping and realizing her own words, trembled in fear because she might have insulted the king. “M-my deepest apologize!” The black haired girl quickly kneeled down and bowed to the king. “A-and... yes, I may be an ex-slave... and I AM disgusted by those method. But being friend with something else that might come in a different form is not bad... then again, your clan doesnt know the right way yet to make a friend with animals, so they strayed to that wrong method.” She sits up and looked directly to the King’s eyes, “But you can teach them how to love it, how to become friends with a right way. We need them and they need us, it’s a mutualism, not an enslavement act.”

She could felt her heart was beating fast right now and her cheek rose in the red color, either from the nervous feeling she felt right now or from seeing the king smiled to her. “I... I still want to learn... Please teach me everything...”

Noir was amazed as the dragon looked at her and actually talking to her, she was very nervous to the point her emotionless face changed into a crimson and embarassed expression. “Y-yes we met...” She then approaced the dragon hesitantly and plants a kiss right on its big mouth. “T-they said a kiss is a way to say thank you and soothe pain... so... umm... t-t-thanks for your help in the boat.” When Lagi motioned her over, Noir gulped down hard and got on to the dragon. She didnt know what to do and just let Lagi took all the control by staying still and trying her best to not fall down. When they started to fly up at the sky, the black haired girl would touch the kings hand and guide it to her heart, “To make me feel like this again after all this time... I should thank you, your majesty. Thank you, for letting me experience all of this.” Her heart was beating very fast right now, so fast she might be had a heart attack. But it was all because her excitement and happiness swelling inside her heart, and she had this slightly crimson color on her cheek, The king is very nice... i wonder... what can i do to repay him...

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

El drago was a little bit stunned to see a woman that was so friendly to him and it wasn’t out of fear. “Seeing  a legendary being like myself and you  proposed it was wise for you to do that? Anyway,  I appreciate the sentiments Ms. Noir.” The dragon   was skeptical at best, but he wasn’t  an unruly creature that attacked everything in sight.  He was respectful nevertheless towards Noir.  They continued to fly at  a pretty fast pace at 25 m/s. Lagi made sure that he sat  behind nir and had a tight grip on Noir’s waist as he closely cuddled her, and the scales o the dragon “ Don’t worry, I got you.: You’ll get used to it, if you ever get used to flying in general.
After a while, the group arrived to the El Nagi village,   Almost everyone in that village had a companion of their own, and went through their usual routine and duties as Lagi greeted them with a smile. “ n
I’m not saying were violent all the time, there is usually the hurdle that we past with the training. But once its past, we never really do that again. Believe me…..” Lagi went over to his hut and  then started to gear himself up with a few things. Capturing equipment,  bait, herb wards, and other things.  There would also motion Noir over to take a few of these things as well. While he was at it, LAgi took his big book  and motioned it over to Noir. Take a look in here and see what you like.  Afterwards. We’re going to head out and you’re going to find yourself a nice partner.  If you have any question as to what these things do or any questions in general, just let me know.”
Lagi waited for Noir to go through the beast log to see what beast she has taken an interest in. “They say your first partner tells you a lot about yourself.  Mine was a metallic bird you know?

1,428/3,000

Last edited by King Lagi on 28/06/15, 02:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Amazed, was the first thing she felt when she finally arrived at the El Nagi Village. For how many time she had been amazed because of what the king did to her? She couldn't even counted it, she only knew that he had showed her a whole new world. The experience on El Drago was very interesting and she finally could give a check mark to her bucket list, specifically the one where she wished to be able to ride a legendary beast such as a dragon. She looked around and noticed everyone in the village had their own companion, she could see how close they were to their companion. Noir wished she could be like that, but then as Lagi motioned her to his hut, she trailed behind and watched as the king geared himself up with few equipment. But then the king put a big book on the girl’s hand, advising her to see the book and find what beast she liked. She opened the book and started to observe every content inside, gasped at every creature she saw inside the book because she was excited. But there was one which caught her eyes, the strength this creature had, the beautiful fur and also the wilderness it had. Noir tucked Lagi’s sleeves and pointed at the picture. “This... is Liger... right?” She was nervous, wondering if she could actually get one. “I want to be friends...with a Liger...”

But as Lagi told her that a person’s first partner told a lot about that person, she was not sure. “Metallic bird...?” She locked her golden orbs to the king’s, “If the metallic bird tell something about its owner... then perhaps you have a strong and free heart? The heart that wouldnt be able to easily affected by something corrupted and the desire to be free.” Noir closed her eyes for a second, thinking for a while before continuing, “Liger... maybe is a perfect partner for me...”

She realized that Liger was a offspring of Lion and Tiger, a creature which had a slightly different personality. Noir knew that she had something to inside herself, a different side of her when she was drown into anger. The side when her golden eyes changed into red and she felt like she was a different person. She felt if she can love a Liger, then maybe she can love herself fully. “Where can I find a Liger, your majesty?”

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Liger?  “ lagi would say questioningly as he took the book from noir and looked at the being. “oh, this one?  You sure picked yourself a challenging creature. “ lagi would say with a small smirk  as he turned the book back around and pointed at the picture.

The Path to Domination [Dom Spec Training | w/Lagi] Baby_white_tiger_redraw_by_cafe_chaos-d4b43jj

This isn’t your ordinary liger, it’s a Thermal Liger. It’s a pretty interesting being. It contains an extra organ from within its body called the hypirus gland that  safely gives it full control over its body heat , it can also allow him to produce enough heat or  cold  to literally  cover its body from within it or fire it from within its mouth. “ Lagi would close the book. “They are pretty fast, intelligent, don’t even eat raw food. They literally  increase their body heat from the inside in order to cook their food, were taking about a beast that cooks its prey after killing it.  Are you confident that you can be friends with one? These things hang out at the western front, mostly where the dangerous creatures live.”
After a while Lagi would shrug and put his hand on Noir’s shoulder. If you are determined, I’ll walk you through it. But if we do this, we have to do it the right way. You don’t want a teen, and you Dont want an adult, what you need is a cub. I’m a pretty good tracker, so we should be on our way.

Afterwards , Lagi would travel to the western front with Noir getting a quick ride from el drago to save some time before being dropped off. “ Step one, knowing of their natural habitat and tracking them based of the information that you already know.  Look around, do you see anything that stands out to you?” Lagi already noticed the burnt branches and paw prints in the dirt but this was Noir’s investigation. “You lead, and ill follow your lead. I’ll be sure to stop you if you are on the wrong track.

1,763/3,000

Last edited by King Lagi on 28/06/15, 02:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“Thermal Liger...?” It was a new terms for Noir, she listened for more details from Lagi and became more determined. She liked challenge, and the harder the challenge was, the more the girl would be determined to do it. At first, she thought that she could have an adult Liger from the start, but if she thinking about it again, maybe she should just try to get the cub one. “I understand...” Noir nodded and ready to go.

Getting another ride from El Drago was a boost up for her confidence and when they arrived at the western front, Lagi gave her some advice and let her to lead the way. The yellow magician was not sure, she never tracked something in her entire life and she had no idea how to start. She wondered if she should ask the king, but she hesitated. Too much asking things would not make her think about what she supposed to do. So she inhaled a big amount of air and exhaled in slowly, trying to look for her surrounding to find something stand out. The girl looked at the tree and she found nothing, she tried to look around again but she couldnt seem to find something stand out. I had no idea...

Noir frowned, she needed to be more focused and showed the king that she was very determined. She couldnt be lazy and leaving the king to just give every knowledge by himself. She needed to try too, so she tried to think hard. A Liger... they should be... having... paws... The girl looked to the ground and observed for something stand out. She noticed a strange shape on the ground, it looked like a paw. Paw prints...?

“Is that it...?” She pointed the paw prints to the king, just want to make sure she looked at the right one since she found two kind of paw prints. One is more wide and round, while the other one was bigger. Noir was not sure and tried to look closer at larger paw prints. She looked again to the trace near the paw prints and found a slightly burnt grass on the ground. Then when she saw a small pieced of cooked meat, she was sure that she was on the right track. “This one...”

WC: 385/2000

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Very good Noir, you noticed the qualities that the Liger give off and used those to track its whereabouts. It left a petty interesting trail for us, so we should keep at it and follow  it to wherever it would lead. “ Lagi would take point long with Noir and continue to lead the way. “The thing about dominance is similar to magic. Having the knowledge of the subject in general, or the subject in question, like a specific species that you maintain an interest in. I’m good in all fields, but I’m particularly fond of flyers, or avian types.
After a while, The scent of blood would be pretty apparent and lagi would put his hand out.  Slowly, Lagi would emerge from the bushes as he signaled Noir to follow along and noticed an injured adult  liger and a baby liger fighting  off four  Adult Red Rongers. Red rongers were like red triceratops with sharpened appendages on their body. They were walking and breathing weapons with th shortest of tempers. “ Crap…. Noir…….. the net! Lagi used bulk up speed  and bulk up strength to increase the speed of his limbs and the strength of them in order to rush ahead with his eight meter long net El nagi net that he had wrapped up. He came on over and wrapped one of the Rongers up . The net was pretty strong, it had b rank strength resistance and could support the weight of a manta.  After grabbing hold of the net, he swinged around the Ronger and bashed it into the  rock formation  with B rank strength.

“Net one and handle the other two!” ill tend to the Injured liger.

El Nagi NEt- an 8 meter net with steel linings that contains b rank strength resistance.

Red Ronger x2
Spoiler:

290/350

abilities used
Spoiler:

2,046/3,000

Last edited by King Lagi on 28/06/15, 02:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Her heart flutter more when the king praised her, never before she felt such happiness because she never received any praises before. Usually a cold feedback, rage and also a nice beating were what she usually received during her time being a slave. But she mentally slapped herself, thinking that feeling like that wouldnt do any good for her and it would just make her seek for more attention to be able to receive that kind of kindness. She just nodded and thanked the king before listened for more details about beast dominance, wondering what kind of field she fond of. “Lightning magic... I love it...” The reason was very simple, the things that kept her a company when she was locked alone on the boat were just the sound of thunder and lightning ray. She hoped to be as strong and as free as that like when it striked the earth with its roaring sound and blinding ray.

But then a particular smell made her eyes twitched, she knew it very well. Blood’s scent...? As Lagi signaled her to follow, the black haired girl nodded and followed behind the king. She wondered if there are something wrong because the smell of blood was pretty fresh, but then she frowned as they discovered an injured adult liger and its baby, doing their best to deal with four other creatures. The creatures had a massive red body with sharp horns attached on their head. This is not good... Noir reached to a small leather box attached on her pants and took Nero out from there, ready to fire any spell she had through her wand in order to protect the Ligers.

She stepped until she was 30 meters from the creatures after Lagi took care one of it by using his special kind of net. Noir gulped down hard because right now any wrong move would just made the Ligers attacked her or even made the creatures ignored her and went straightly to beat the Ligers again. The magician exhaled an air when the king said he would tend the injured Liger, relieved that she can focused on knocking down the enemies. Suddenly, on the king’s way to approach the injured Liger, one of the red ronger attempted to Head buck him. Too bad it was not quick enough as the girl already cast Fulmine Lancia II after whispered to the rukh as four lightning spears appeared and traveled at 20m/s towards the ronger. She clicked her tongue when the creature noticed the incoming attack and decided to deal with it, it managed to Swat its tail and parried Noir’s spell, but she was not finished yet as she quickly cast Parafulmine. A red colored lightning strike descended towards the ronger and knocked it down. One left...

The ronger, raged because its partner was fallen and made its way to the black haired girl, ready to kill the magician right away. Noir’s body tensed up as her plan to made those creature to be distracted and noticed her instead worked, she only need to deal with this one. “Fulmine Nero...” the rukh produces four black lightning strikes and it straightly went to  the creature. But unfortunately, the creature used its ability to parried the girl’s spell by swatting its tail and continued to charge. It was ready to Stomp Noir into a pulp but then girl took on the attack, making the ronger shattered her Borg. The girl looked at the creature coldly and used the chance to whisper to the rukh, using her Fulmine Frusta to “tame” the creature down. As the big creature fell into the ground and made a loud thud sound, Noir watched it closely, making sure it was fully knocked out before approached Lagi who was tending the Ligers. The scene made her had a deep thought, a hint of worry could be seen on her face. If...that adult one could no longer could be saved... will that baby’s fate become the same as mine...? She closed her eyes and spoke, “What can I do to help...?”

Total WC: 1065/2000
Magoi : 130/250
[Notes: Borg Shattered]

Ability:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi examined the beast as it took its last dying breath. His words to noir were soft and sad as he turned to her. “nothing…… we can do nothing……. i… could of healed her with my angelic brace, even allowed the liger to host Orie so Orie can heal her, but I have no means to bring the dead back to life. By the time I got over there…. She….”  Rawr! The little liger gained some courage and  ran in front of its dead mother while trying to nuzzle her back to health. It was a  tearful scene as it woudnt let LAgi or noir come any closer to it, LAgi shook his head in dismay and looked around as he saw a few  birds flocking away from the western front. “ …………..” That could mean a number of things but they did just kill a few Red Rongers, that could mean that there could be even more red Rongers on the way over there if they aren’t too careful. “ Noir, this might have to be the hardest thing you have to do… but you have to give this thing a reality check. Listen to me very closely…..” Lagi would pat her  on the shoulder and look at her in the eyes. “You have to defeat, it, not enough to kill it, I know how far you have to go.   Not far at all, even a punch with regular human strength should be enough to put the little thing out.  Bu here is how taming works,  you have to beat it first…… then…. The next method depends on the person… love…friendship..kindness…or intimidation and force… either way….. step one can’t be avoided… even in mourning…
Hyde would then duck down and take out a match as he starts to light up some of the El Nagi warding herbs that gave off a stench that would  atleast keep some of the animals at bay for a while longer. This was the western front for crying out loud, the last thing that Lagi wanted to attract was a sand worm. Those things would definitely be a pain in the as with their burrowing. “mm……” Lagi would wait and see how noir would handle this as he took out his sphere of infulenceand think of El Drago’s face, along with knowing the real name of Draconis Exal. It should still work the same up to a degree. El drago was an intelligent being and understood the concept of communication. “El drago, it’s lagi. I don’t know what you can see up there, but the western front seems to be in a frenzy today. Come pick us up, but engage anything that you see heading our way. Noir is taming right now, I Dont want anything to disturb her. “ Lagi then proceeded to give el drago the coordinates he needed

Noir had the stage all to herself. It was her and the little liger right now. Who knew what she was going to do, maybe she didn’t need to do anything at all? Maybe her kind heart would reach the little being and  it would understand that they had the same soul in the way. A Soul that lost someone important to them. Could noir bond in such a way? OR will she be practical?

285/350  ability used
Spoiler:

OOC: Its a d rank beast, d rank damage will suffice.  But its your beast, so you can choose how this goes down  ^_^

2,593/3,000

Last edited by King Lagi on 28/06/15, 03:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Why…? Noir asked herself when Lagi said there was nothing they can do to save the adult beast. She stared at the soulless beast, watching as the baby liger echoed its soft growl and nuzzled its mother. Now that child will be all alone… Alone… like me… She gulped hard, trying to not let her mind rewinding about her family that she didn’t recognize, wondering if she was like this also when she saw her mother died. Should I… end that child...suffering…? Make it reunite with— She snapped out from her own thoughts when the king pat her shoulder, eyes widened due to her surprise. The king told her to defeat it, beat the little beast first before she could even tame it. Deep inside her heart, she didn’t know what to do, she was confused. This entire thing happened making her doubt everything, to the point she thought killing the little beast was an option so it can reunite with its mother. She stood still and stared at the baby Liger, didn’t even bother to answer the king’s word. Her wand was still in her grip, being pointed down to the ground but still can be quickly used to send a killing blow to the little being. She thought it would be better to quickly give it a salvation, rather than defeat it and claimed it as her, it would be just like those slave masters.

“…” The black haired girl took a step and kneeled down near the lifeless liger mother and her baby, making the little one glared and growled at her. She stared at the little being, wondering why it didn’t just run away, saving itself and starts a new life. But it didn’t, it protected its mother instead, even though maybe the baby knew that the mother was not even alive. Pain started to appear, making her head dizzy and her body limped to the point she had to sit down on the ground. She looked at the baby liger still guarding its mother and after that a pitch dark was the only thing she could see.

A faint light appeared in that darkness she saw, showing her some image and unknown memories. There was a child, a little girl, crying as loud as she could while trying to struggle on someone’s arm who was holding her tightly. “Mother! Mother!” She called, trying to reach her mother with her small arms. But the said person was not there, not in front of her, so where? She looked down and saw an injured figure, all the bloods gushing out from the person’s wounds, but that person lifted her arm too, trying to reach out her dear daughter. “Noir…” She said weakly, tears flowing down swiftly because of the regret and helpless feeling. “Let her go… Please… I’ll give you my life…” The injured woman looked up, her beauty still not vanish even when she was in such a crucial moment. Like a magic, the person who hold her let her down on the floor, observing the little girl running towards her beloved mother. “Noir…” The woman forced her hand and pulled her daughter close to her, whispering softly to her ear. “I’m sorry, Noir… Mother is very sorry… Run away…” Little Noir didn’t understand it at all, she just wanted to be with her mother, until the end. But the shadowy figure approached both of them, violently lifted Luna and in one quick movement, slithered her neck and ended her life. Little Noir watched as the figure killed her mother, making all the blood splattered everywhere, even to herself. She ran to the figure, trying to punch but her weak punch didn’t do any effect and the figure ignored her, proceeding to drag the mother’s body towards the bathroom. “W-where will you take my mother?!” the little girl yelled and tried to prevent the figure from going any further by pulling the figure’s legs. She could hear a sigh from the figure and suddenly she was lifted up before being slammed to the floor. The little girl screamed in pain, but the figure was not done as little Noir was thrown to the wall hard. “Mo…ther…” She called before she lost her unconsciousness, feeling the pain on her head that was unbearable for a little girl like her and darkness sneaked in her sight.

Noir’s heart was beating fast, she was confused to have a sudden vision of her own past like that. She remembered it, her mother’s name was Luna and that was really her home. But no sadness shown on her face, it was anger, anger to not be able to protect her mother and for being so weak. The baby liger didn’t growl at her again and instead was nuzzling the adult liger, poking her so it can wake up. Without any doubt, the girl reached out her hands and tried to pick the baby liger. Rawr…! It growled and bite Noir’s hand as hard as it can, but the girl didn’t pull her hand out or even do something to stop the biting, she only stared at the little beast and thinking about what she should do next. She looked at her hand and the baby liger which was still biting it and sighed, she used her free hand to picked up the Liger by the scruffs of the neck and hold it. “There there…” She said to the baby Liger, petting it to give some comfort. The liger stopped biting her, but it quickly jumped off, looking at her and then ran off. Noir couldn’t let the Liger alone so she quickly followed it, focusing on the liger so she didn’t lose it. She was afraid to let the baby strayed without parents, afraid that the world might corrupt it like what happened to her, she needed to make sure the baby was in a good hand, like the king’s. But… will he try to defeat this baby…? Noir was not sure, she didn’t want to use violence to tame a beast. I’ll… use my own way… The girl kept running but she didn’t realize the steep cliff and fell down because she didn’t pay any attention to her surroundings. Sigh escaped her lips and she tried to stand up so she can continue to search for the baby liger, but unfortunately, she sprained her ankle and walking was not an option right now as she needed to tend her injury. Rawr ! The baby liger showed up, it leaped towards the black haired girl and pounced her. But because it was not really strong enough, Noir easily picked the beast up and set him down before patting it. It was still cautious of Noir as it quickly smacked the girl’s hand and took a step back, looked at its surrounding to find out how he could climb up. “Hey… Little one…” She called the beast, “You know… I just remembered something…” The girl force herself to approach the little liger, “My mother was killed too… and this is…not sadness that I felt…its anger… to not be able to protect her… I assume you are feeling the same, little one…?”

The liger leaped and bit her hand again, making the girl whimpers in pain but no expression change on her face. Her hand was covered in blood, that little liger’s tooth was the cause of that. But Noir still didn’t want to give up; she needed to reach the little heart, at least to give some comfort. “At first, not knowing about that is painful, but now…” She sighed, “When I finally remembered a piece of my forgotten memories… all I felt is a regret…and rage… what do you think I should do, little one…?” She started to feel the pain inside her heart, making her leaked a liquid from her eyes. She wondered why she was crying again, she did felt the pain inside her heart but usually she wouldn’t easily cry like this, and she wouldn’t let herself to cry. Noir closed her eyes, trying to calm herself down and stopped crying, but then she felt a smooth, wet thing on her hand. The liger was not biting her anymore and instead was licking her wound as if it wanted to comfort her. “Ahh… what have I done… I should be the one who comfort you little one…” The girl carefully touched the fur on its head and caressing it slowly. “Let’s go back… oh rukh… lend us your power…” She lifted her wand after holding the liger close to her and cast Group Gravity Lift, making them float and landed safely up there. “Now that we are not below there… do you want to come with me..?” Noir touched its small nose and swirled her pointy finger there, she nuzzled the baby when it sneezing due to the girl’s touch on its nose. Rrr… The Liger growled again and jumped off from her hand, quickly went until it was around 10 meters from the girl, but it was not as vicious as before. Noir knew the liger still didn’t trust her, she had experienced it before, she wouldn’t accept anyone to come closer to her unless she felt she can trust them. So far not many she could trust and not many approached her to gain her trust, only for a few of them she would dare to put her lives on the line. “Little one… I won’t guarantee if you won’t be as corrupted as me if you choose to come with me… but I want to be your source of comfort… to be the one who will protect you…” The black haired girl closed her eyes, feeling the wind breeze caressing her skin and the sky was a little darker, “I know how it feels to lose someone…and I’ve experience how painful it is when someone died for protecting you. But they gave us their soul, the only thing we have to do is just moving forwards and protect the given soul. But then again… it’s your decision little one… I—“

A loud stomping sound suddenly appeared, cutting off Noir’s speech before she could even finish it. The black haired girl shivered as she could notice the big shadow from her behind and gulped hard as she saw it was getting closer and closer. “Run little one… find a safe place…” Noir said to the liger with a calm voice, looking directly to the beast’s ruby orb before she lifted her wand and turned her back to face the incoming threat. She gulped hard as the red skinned beast coming towards her, cursing under her breath that she sprained her feet and made her couldn’t walk. “Fulmine Palla…” She commanded the rukh and sent four lightning balls to the beast who easily parried her spell. It stopped for a while as if watching what the magician would do intensely, but still ready to pounce her to dead. Just when she wanted to cast another spell, a small, white figure hastily made its way in front of the black haired girl. Rawrrr!! It bravely growled to the red ronger and ready to attack whenever it ready. The red ronger took up the challenge and ready to charge the baby liger with its saber, Noir gritted her teeth and trying to call the liger but she stopped when she saw the little one didn’t budge at all and kept his position even though it was trembling. Sigh escaped the girl’s lips and in the swift movement, she forced her sprained foot to take a jump right after grabbing the liger away, saving it from its end. “Thunder Bullets…” She pointed her wand and send 4 lightning bullets to the beast, making it meet its end instead.

The girl panted heavily as she felt the energy from her body was being squeezed out, moreover the shock effect from watching the Liger protected her was too much and her body limped because of that. She weakly leaned her body on the ground and trying to calm herself so she breathe normally again, watching the fallen beast and keeping her wand straight so she could quickly attack if in case the beast was not defeated. Unfortunately, she could no longer feel her sprained feet, all she felt was just an excruciating pain emitted from it. Her whole body was painful as she felt several cut was made before on her body, oozing a few amount of blood from it. I cannot… move… this is bad… Noir closed her eyes and tried to gather her energy again but failed to do so as her body remained unmovable, she felt very weak. “Little one… you…should run now…” She weakly called the little beast even though she didn’t know any more if the beast was still there or not, all she could see was just the darkened sky and shining big full moon.  What…if the red ronger come again…? The magician tried her hard to kept her eyes open and finally gave into the unconsciousness after wondering about something else,  And the king… what is he doing right now… will I be able to meet him again…or at least survive the night…without being able to move my body…?

WC for DOM Spec: 2231/2000

As a cold sensation dripped on her face, Noir groaned softly and slowly opened her eyes only to see a little figure with white fur and black strip holding a leaf. Just when the girl wanted to said something, the baby liger accidentally dropped the leaf and made the small amount of water to wetting her face. She coughed hard, trying to make all the water to come out from her nose and also throat but she cannot even sit up to do it properly, so she was just tilted her head and coughed. Some water managed to found its way inside her throat and she got enough water to drink because of that. The liger growled a little and quickly ran away, making Noir raised her eyebrow and forced her head to move around, searching for that little beast whereabouts. “Hmm… you don’t want to run away…?” She spoke while seeing the baby liger was on the tree, sitting calmly and looked at her, it even growled cutely as if it wanted to reply Noir’s question. The black haired girl exhaled weakly, still feeling the pain all over her body and closed her eyes before finally drifted back to dreamland. Once again, a funny sensation appeared again on her cheek and she was surprised to see the little liger was sitting beside her, holding some berries on its fangs and poked it to the girl’s cheek. “Are you… trying to take care of me… little one…?” Noir locked her amber orbs with the liger’s rubies, even though her face remained emotionless, it also showed her softness. The liger then nuzzled her, trying to feed her the berries which Noir gladly accepted by opened her mouth a little and ate the berries one by one. Right after they finished, the Liger also ate the berries and ran away again, staying up on the tree while watching the girl.

“In this point… calling you a little one is not good, isn’t it…?” She spoke to the beast and got a soft growl as her reply, “Can you tell me your name…?”  The girl paused for a second and spoke again, “I wonder what your true name is... But right now… I’ll give you a name… how does that sounds? Hmm…  Strippy…? No? Then… Whitey…? You don’t like it…? How about Shinku… ? It matched your crimson eyes…” the liger lazily growled and yawned, making Noir tried to think some other names to offer considering the little one didn’t like the last one. “How about Lagi…? You will have a same name with the king…” But unfortunately the being was not interested with that name too, so Noir tried to ask the little beast about some more names she could think as they spent the day by just choosing names. “You are a picky one, aren’t you little one…? Haku…?” The liger which was lazily sit and yawned suddenly jumped off of the tree, approached the girl and licked her cheek. She called the name again and the liger responded by letting out a happy growl, licking the girl again. “Isn’t it interesting, Haku? You chose a name that has the opposite meaning from mine… Haku means white…while Noir means black. Perhaps this is what they called as a fate?” The girl tried to lift her hand, wanting to stroke the little beast and gave it some warmth and she grunted a little as she managed to lift it, placing her hand to the little beast’s head. But the beast sensed something as it quickly turned around and growled at the bush, waiting for the enemy to march in. The girl watched as a snake slithered to both of them, seemed ready to inject its deathly poison as it opened its jaw and revealed the fangs. She was ready to cast her spell, but stopped herself when the little one growled louder and made the snake hissed more. The little liger didn’t cower in fear but instead ran towards the snake and pounce it down, quickly bit the snakehead and tear it away. Noir was trying to get up when the liger started to eat the snake, afraid that it will ate the whole thing, but then she remembered what the king said to her about the Thermal Liger which could cook its own food by using the flaming heat inside its body. What really touched the girl’s heart was when the liger brought the cooked snake meat beside her, biting some and poked it on her mouth, signaling her to eat. The day was pretty much safe for both of them protecting each other and that night was also different as the liger who has taken a liking to the black haired girl finally curled up right beside Noir’s body and sleep there.

Morning came and Noir was strong enough to get up by herself after once again being woken up by Haku. She picked up the little being and stroked it gently, nuzzling it with lots of love. “Now that I’m strong enough should we go back…?” The liger growled cheerfully and nuzzled the girl back, “You really want to come with me, Haku…? Let’s see if you really want to… Make your final decision…” She would put the little being on the ground and slowly walked away; she continued walking and didn’t even turn her head back to see the little beast’s reaction. Sigh escaped her lips as she didn’t hear any sound from her behind but suddenly something leaped towards her and almost made her fall to the ground. Haku climbed on her head and growled sadly, he clings to Noir closely and making this whimpering sound. The girl blushes and picked up the liger from her head, nuzzling him and said, “Well then… Should I take that as a yes…?” And the liger growled happily as his reply.

WC for D--> C : 980/500

Total WC: 4265/2000
Magoi : 50/250

Ability Used:

Last edited by Noir Ecryola on 13/07/15, 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

El Drago heard loud and clear on where he  had to meet Lagi. He arrived shortly  after the broadcast in his mind was transferred over to him by Lagi using his communication orb. “Where’s the girl?” Lagi turned back around and  kind of noticed that Noir most likely didn’t catch up with the little beast and brought it back after she tamed it. He wonder what was taking her so long? “Hmm…” Though, there were drips of blood on a leaf from the injured hand that she received from the Thermal liger biting her. Lagi took the leaf and put it in his satchel. “ Let’s do a sweep of the area, but there is a detour that in would like to tak-“ Before Lagi could finish his sentence after hopping on El Drago, A stampede could be heard from afar as Lagi noticed a group of  Red Rongers. “These creatures, they really go after their own with a vengeance. Not even bothered by the smell. “ El drago snorted as he readied himself. “ All in one go?” Lagi nodded his head as El Drago took a deep breath. “Well, you sure have your knack for destruction. The beasts continued to  run through, it was like a pack of twenty of them.

However, they were no match for El Drago, as he proceeded to use a move that Lagi hasn’t seen before, Roar Of the Lightning Dragon. It was an amazing blast of lighting magic from El Drago’s mouth shape of a cone  that's 50 meters in length, height and width, and travels as far as  50 meters at 30 m/s, dealing omega tier lightning damage. It was practically overkill as the Red Rongers ere obliterated in one go. Lagi whistled as he rubbed the side of the dragon’s neck. “ Been holding that one under wraps?” El drago grunted as he too the skies. “Too risky to use sometimes, but enough of that. The Detour?”

While Lagi circled the western front but was unable to find Noir, he arrived at the el nagi village and called out to one of the members of his clan to assist him, as well as getting a fresh new batch of supplies.  “Agan,  get your tracker ready. There is someone that I need to find.  I think she’s hurt…” Lagi took the bloodied leaf out of the satchel and brought it to Agan, who brought it to his pet. The mole sniffed it and then started to burrow at a fast pace, but went u for air every now and again and left a trail for EL drago to find.

Noir would see a giant mole appear  and a man riding it from the ground, the mole would sniff noir and make a sound. “Oh, so that’s her?” Agan would say as he  clicked his teeth. EL drago would arrive soon after and  lagi would jump off of the dragon before approaching Noir. “What happened?! Are you ok? Are you hurt? You were gone for two days without any food or water…… “ Lagi frowned, he was obviously worried, and a bit angry that she ran off on her own. However, he found her. “You were my responsibility, so I went to look for you…and… I’m glad you’re alive….” Lagi raised his hand quickly at noir and healed her of at least b rank injuries with his angelic brace. Afterwards, he would hand over a small basket that had   chicken dumplings that lagi cooked, as well as a  container of fresh spring water. It looks like you was successful in making a friend…so…” Lagi then took out a small bag of pet food from his pouch and unraveled it near the floor. It was the liger’s choice to eat or not. “ Special pet food from my clan. The perfect amount of nutrients it needs to grow big and strong…..”  

Afterwards, Lagi would nod at Agan, Agan then started to head back with his mole. “You shouldn’t scare our leader like that he was sooo worried! Haha, was pretty fun to see him all worked up.”[ Lagi groaned as Agan embarrassed him and went off. Lagi couldn’t help it, seeing noir get taken kind of made him jumpy when people he knew went missing like that. He didn’t wish that for anyone else.

3000/3000

220/350

Ability Trained
Spoiler:

Ability used
Spoiler:

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Loud sound could be heard throughout the forest, causing the magician who was still wandering around to find the exit followed that sound. She was pretty sure it was the sound of thunder roaring and maybe the dragon was the one who did that. But as she arrived, she didnt see anything there and decided to keep moving. Noir kept the Haku clinging on her head and making sure the little liger didnt fall down, entertaining the male beast by humming several songs that she learned before from fellow slaves and circus where she became a dancer. Just like a beast, the black haired girl stopped herself, eyebrow raising and she felt something was getting closer to them, waiting in her offensive stance after raising her wand. She was almost ready to cast her spell when a giant mole appeared but was taken aback because there was a human riding that giant mole, she gave this confused expression as if she was looking to something weird, she stepped back when the giant mole sniffing her. The man said after clicking his teeth, “Oh, so that’s her?” making Noir wondered to who he was speaking too and surprised when she felt a strong wind from above and giant shadow covered the ground. El Drago...? She closed her eyes because of the strong wind after taking Haku down and holding him tight so he wouldnt blown away.

As the king approached her and had this frowned look on his face, Noir raised her eyebrow again, wondering why such a beautiful face of royals being like that. There was a hint of anger in the king’s face when he scold her a little, making Noir felt somehow guilty but she didnt show it, keeping her emotionless face intact. “Ah... I fell down...from the cliff... and a red ronger attacked us yesterday...” That was all she could say. “You were my responsibility, so I went to look for you…and… I’m glad you’re alive….” Said the king, and it made Noir’s heart twitched again because of his kindness. Even go as far as saying he was glad to see her alive and that she was his responsibility even though she was not even a royal nor the side that will give some fortune for the king. Why... did he go this far...just for a person like me... Noir could see that the king was not just talking, his eyes his expression and his body language showed it all, showing that his words was really true.

If the king noticed, then he would see the girl’s ankle was a little swollen because she forced heself to keep walking despite the pain she felt. All the wound, scars and even the pain she felt was magically gone when Lagi raised his hand and healed her. Noir’s stomach was literally growling when the king handed her a chicken dumpling and fresh spring water, after all she survived the day by just eating berries and little cooked meat thanks to Haku who was taking care of her while she cannot move her body in the past day. Her face turned into crimson because she did know that letting out such a loud stomach growl was not polite, so she looked down and not wanting to show her blushing face. While the little liger was happily eating the special pet food of El Nagi Clan, the man who seemed the member of the king’s clan was advising her to not make their leader worried again and that made the king groaned before went off.

Is the king mad…? The black haired girl took a hurried hobble step, trying to chase after the man. All in her mind was just a simple thing, I haven’t show him my gratitude, I should thank him…or I won’t be able to see him anymore… She managed to chase after the king and tucked his sleeves, making the king turned to see the black haired girl. The girl cupped her hands to the man’s cheek and standing on tiptoes, trying to match the black haired man’s height. If the king noticed, what he saw on the black haired girl’s golden orb was just an innocence gaze and before he could even said anything; Noir planted her lips to the king’s, kissing the man softly before she finally pulled away. A warm smile appeared and the color of crimson colored her cheek, making this was the first time she actually smiled without any help of alcohol.

The Path to Domination [Dom Spec Training | w/Lagi] JD9Lql

“Thank you, your majesty… It would be not fair if I don’t thank you the same way I thanked your dragon…So… Thank you, for everything you did…” A kiss of her gratitude was what the only thing she understood from her act. No purpose behind it at all nor did she understand what the true meaning behind a kiss was.

Gaooooo!! As fast as the sound appeared, Haku leaped to Lagi’s face, making his stomach to touch the king’s face. Noir who was blank for a second because of that sudden act of her new long life companion, finally burst into laughter, once again without the help of any alcohol as she really was laughing while being conscious. “Haha… Haku… Pfft.. That’s not polite…” The little liger seemed to take a liking towards Lagi, as it was very clear that it leaped and hugged the king’s face because the man gave him a very delicious food, his tail even wagging left and right quickly.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The same way you thanked m-’ Lagi was about to question what she meant, but everything made sense once Noir kissed him. Lagi ended up blushing maybe it’s because it was unexpected and she basically pulled him close. It doesn’t happen often but when it does, it’s a bit simple to get Lagi’s heartbeat to raise. “ ….” If that what noir wanted to do, Lagi decided to add a little bit of lounge in the kiss until it was over. It would have been a bit unexpected for Noir, and he felt like he was getting her back for catching him off guard. Though, was that really a punishment?

After that, Lagi was going to say something, but the little liger jumped at Lagi” He caught it and started to pet it happily. “Hey hey! Look at you! You’re in good mood aren’t ya?” Of course, Lagi had special petting techniques in order to make sure that the thermal Liger was very comfortable. That and the fact that Lagi was practically cuddling with the beast, he couldn’t help himself. “You’re going to be Noir’s friend? That’s pretty nice of you…” Lagi would then look at Noir with the small liger in his arms. Got a name for it? There is a lot I have to show you on beast care when we get back. A proper diet , exercises for your beast, stuff like that!

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir raised her eyebrow when she felt the king slipped something warm into her mouth when she kissed him, wondering what did that mean but didnt get to ask the king since her little Liger leaped to him. The black haired girl watched as Lagi pet Haku, the little one became very comfortable and purred, snuggling the king’s hand. When he said if she got a name for the Liger, Noir nodded, “His name is... Haku... It’s means white...  And yes, I would  be very grateful if you are willing to teach me more!” The girl bowed, hoping the king would help her to take care if the little beast. If they started to lesson, Noir would ask many things, starting on what kind of food that Haku can eat, or the growth and many more. “C-could you teach me how to pet Haku like you did before?” She asked again, willing to absorb any knowledge she could learn. She spent around a week to learn about all of the method to take care of a beast in the El Nagi village, staying up until late night only to read some books or bugging the king for more knowledge. This was what Noir liked, learning something new and she was the person who would be very happy if she could get some new knowledge that she could use. But something had been in her mind since she showed him her gratitude, and she asked the man about it with a very innocent expression, like a baby who know nothing. “Your majesty? Why did you slipped your tongue before? Is that the proper way on how to thank someone?”

[exit]
Total WC: 5459

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum