Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job Name: Support for Yoshiro
Job Rank: D
Job Location: Kou
Job Rewards: 50 XP/3,000 Huang
Job Prerequisites: N/A
Job Overview: Emperor Yoshiro has taken control after the death of his father and siblings. Many people are nervous about his new ideals for the country. Help him out by talking to at least three citizens about the more peaceful country the new Emperor plans to form. Things you could speak about include his desire to unify under peaceful terms, his plans to focus more on improving standards of living within the borders of the country, or his firm stance against corruption in the ruling classes.
View user profile Send private message

Over the past few days not much happened. Caphalor spends most his time looking after his little sister Eleanor and her recovery proces. She heals fast. .A week passsed by before she is able to walk happy around again. Caphalor was sleepin when she woke up. To wake me up tshe punches Caphalor in the face. Wake up slowpoke. I am recovered and you are just sitting here on your lazy ass sleeping around. Ohh and i ant new clothes. We are going to the capital today.Better prepare yourself But i was going toNow go move out and find Kabuto. As her if she wants to tag along with us.

Caphalor packs his stuff. He gets outside and looks around for Kabuto. He finally finds her after a long search somewhere in the village. Pandora is next to her. I greet both of them. Hey Pandora and Kabuto. My sister Eleanor did recover for 100%. She wants to visit the capital with me to buy new clothes. She askedme f you would like to accoapny usand join us. Youare welcome too Pandora if you like.

WC:
job: 0/500
Earthquake: 186/500
abilty to train 4 cap:

Last edited by Caphalor on 06/12/15, 05:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

It was early morning and Kabuto was quite tired from being up all night, giving herself a real workout with her instructor Pandor. The two of them had spent the entire night training since Kabuto needed to learn to implement her academy trained skills with her true nature of being a magician one daunting task indeed. Pandor had made the tactical asset test of all kabutos skills, natural and awareness on the battlefield. The conclusion of this tactical asset would come to show that Kabutos Natural ability would be very strong whether this is from experience or just good DNA not to mention her awareness in combat was significantly higher than either of them would expect possibly due to her new eyepiece; though as far as her actual skill threshold was concerned she barely had a tool kit let alone true combat ready.

11:00 Pm, as the moon's arc, was nearing its peak enlightening the village with a mysterious pleasures gaze. The two of them would be behind the council chambers not too far from the village blacksmith which also would be working into the night. Pandora, Kabuto the forest, the moon's gaze and the blacksmiths heat was all that was present at this time in the night among the distance whispers of wild animals saw wow OOo. Pandora had decided the first step in Kabuto accomplishing an effective battle strategy fitting to both her assassinating training and magical nature "Kabuto, for you to be affected on the battle field your best course of action is to always be moving at all times, supported by a continuous assault of offensive capabilities *Uses foot to slip Kabuto on her back* "though always remember your core and flexibility.

Kabuto would get a really unique idea "Ay I Get it, the perfect idea". Kabuto taunts pandora to try it again and does Pandora does, though Kabuto uses her strength magic to lift herself up, to avoid the slip though Pandora uses her hand to thrust Kabuto head into the dirt 'Not good enough little one.".
several hours Kabuto would continue trying to use her strength over gravity to avoid Pandoras attack without succedding until she began becoming frustrated as the sun started to raise.

[6:00] Dawn has come, and with the pleasurable moonlight changing to a 3rd wheel sunlight Kabuto started to get annoyed and instead of focusing purely on avoiding she would do both using her magic to run on the air itself , in circular motion as to circle Pandora in midflight and as Pandora started to react to Kabuto running she would use her wand to launching attack at Pandora "Can't catch me if, ur on the defensive!" thus Kabuto had successfully pulled off the The Walking Moon. Pandora would show a sign of relieve as Kabuto had finally understood the entire point of this lesson, to be strong like stone controlling your foe, but soft as the wind to changes the battle ground to your favor.

Pandora would say "TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH".

Suddenly Caphalor would approach the two training as they had just finished and would invite them shopping and just before Kabuto could sneak out of it, pandora would put her hand around her neck and say "Sure we both would love to come, isn't that right Kab" grabbing slightly tighter "Yes yes, we would love to go".

564/1000 Training
0/500 Mission
Magoi = 220/250
Spoiler:

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Caphalor noticed the two woman were sweating. I can not only see it but smell it too. He snifs it up and smells it to make sure. He catches Kabuto s smell seems to be stronger then Pandora. Her smell excites him a little to much. His blood starts to boil and he sniffs more and more. THe more he does the more his blood starts to boil and his heart beats fater and faster. In his mind i see myself and kabuto. I see myself grab her and clinch onto her as we kiss like two hugnry animals. He is on the edge of doing it. He takes a step forward.

Suddenly Eleanor was behind us with thorses. Hey Brother you are really slow today. Are you able to keep your sanity there . The voice of Eleanor drags him out of his day dream wha was close to becomming real. A little pissed he stamps hard on the ground like the goblin did in the castle and screams  Earthquake!!! as i stamp on the ground. Around me the ground cracks and the earth around him raises up and shoot out like an Ocean wave of rocks.
Eleanor dodges the rocks easily and looks suprised at Caphalor. So are you all ready to go ourt shopping?

WC:
Earthquake: 186+ 216 = 402/500
magoi/stamina: 230/250
abilty used:

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Kabuto quickly reacts to Caphalor suddenly mental spasm attack as he crashes his foot against the ground luckily for Eye Dea they were in the back of the village that had not been renovated yet with a new floor though the threat to Kabuto and Pandora was actual. Kabuto uses her new combat method Walking the moon though due to this being newly developed she, would be forced to unleash an attack in which she would launch at Caphalor "What do you think you're doing"!.  Pandora, just slices the attack in half and follows up with a swift flat bladed attack on the ground smoothing it out as if the event never happened.

Pandor would place her hand on Kabuto mouth, cutting her path of speech once she landed from her offensive. Pandora speaks with a really large smirk in quite serious soft voice."Don't be too hard on him, he pretty much loves you and you being in your current state is driving him mad it must be frustrating for him mentally and physically and well his sister just ruined his most likely Juicy day dream".

Kabuto always somewhat knew Caphalor had a crush towards her though she had never really digested the concept within her mind or what she might be causing him trouble or like pandora said, and a new personality within her mind would push Forward Kabuto 4. Her eyes would open eyes as she looks into Caphalor eyes with several points within their crossed history flash withing her mind rapidly. She finally realises the truth and with number 4 taking over she becomes a bit more impulsive than she would normally be.  Kabuto takes five steps towards Caps until being within a breaths reach, her boots leaving slight marks in the dirt due to the determination placed into each step. "I am so sorry Cap", Placing one hand on on caphalor helmet and slowly removes it "Don't worry dear friend", once removed she dumps the helmet on the floor and moves the hand back and places it on Caphalors right cheek, letting him feel her warm touch.  

Using her strength magic, she lifts herself up a tad, in order to be at the same height as Caphalor pushing herself against him while wrapping her free arm around him, putting herself face to face, body to body and Eye to Eye. Pandora watches on like she is watching a movie.  "Cap,...Cap, I should have done this so long ago". Kabuto slowly places her lips onto caps lips and starts to kiss Caphalor as her heart starts to beat faster and faster even using her tongue to explore caphalor mouth. The kiss will last a grand total of 6 seconds before Kabuto stops kissing and Claps her hands, and takes a deep breath and pats Caphalor on his chest.

"Sorry to keep you gals waiting, time to go shopping" Kabuto quickly mounts up and is prepared to start heading to the capital for a fun day out, While secretly licking her lips.

1072/1000 Ability Trained
0/500 Mission
Magoi = 205/250
abbiltiy used:

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Caphalor was caught by suprise too. Not expectign that this would happen. Somehow in his battle with the goblin this technique i saw before being used against me. Stil it was not as powerful. Eleanor , Pandora and most of all Kabuto are able to get safe without getting hitby the rocks. When Kabuto used herwalking moon his eyes widen. She looked like a flying angel. WHen it was all over Kabuto wanted to say somethign adgive me a speech. Pandora stopped that all saving and protecting Caphalor s feelings. Not only that. ALso exposing them with everyone around us his feelings and how he thougth about Kabuto. He cant stand the pressure and a little blush slips through on his cheecks.
“She… She i s telling the truth. ” When Kabuto takes over Kabuto and took 5 steps towards himwe are able to smell and feel the warmth of eachothers breath . Caphalor is lost in th moment. All his eyes do see is Kabuto. All the sounds his ears catch are gone. I only hear our breathing and my beating heaart. Wich was going faster and faster. She apologizes and removes my helmet. Totally speechles he just says nothing. My blond hair that was always hidden under the helmet was now exposed. Caphalor lifts his hands and places one behind her back. The other moves through Kabuto s beautifull black hair. My hand stops on her cheeck . Caphalor enjoys the warmth of er hand on his cheeck.
The she uses her strength maic to lift herself up. Until we are at the same height. Eye to eye. Chest to chest. Her free arm was wrapped around me. Now Caphalor also pulls her closer with the arm he placed behind her back before. Our chest are pushing agasint eachother. My chest feels her boezems pusch agaisnt his chest. We never were this close to eachother before. Our hearts beated like agaisnt eachothers chest. "Cap,...Cap, I should have done this so long ago". “Kab bits fine. I,… I should have told you sooner. Kab i love you” Around us Eleanor cant help herself and a “Awwwwww how cute” slips between herlips. Caphalor does not hear it. When CKabuto placed her lips on minehis heart was beating like it was going to explode. His cheecks turned blood red agaisnt his blue skin. Witout hassitating i kiss her back. SHe took the next step by pushing her tongue inside my mouth. To explore his mouth. I follow her example and put my tongue in hers. As i swirl around hr tongue i explore hers fort he first time. The kiss lasted only 6 seconds but for us it was like time was standing still. Just us forever. At the same tiem it was such a pleasurable feeling that Caphalor wished it would be longer. SHe pats on my chest to wake me up from my slumber and claps in her hands. Pandora nodded “Sure lets go. I cant wait to see the capital. Maby i can find there sometihng that suits me or to improve our defensis in Eye Dear.” WHen Pandora walks bpassed Caphalor she pats him on the back. “Goodjob you are learning. ”
Caphalor turns around and gets on his horse. When we all are we drive out of Eye Dear. We chat a lot on our way tot he capita land the kiss between Caphalor and Kabuto was one of the main subjects.

WC:
Earthquake: 402 +572 = 974/500
abilty learned:

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

As the group galloped their way from Eye Dea to the Capital of Kou in order to go shopping, the event that had transpired recently would be looping over them; The kiss between Kabuto and Caphalor and the potential shift in destiny which could follow. For most of the Journey Pandora and Eleanor would tease caphalor while Kabuto would be in deep thought thinking to herself "What does this mean for my village... Do I need to pick between the cap and it, can it merge together. graa I don't know" The collective council within Kabuto's mind would calm her, supporting her in ways that one could not understand; leading to a loss in all worries and doubts, and pleasure just takes her as a deep peach within her body is currently achieved. *Kabuto turns to, gaze on Caphalor and simply smiles as they close in on the Capital.

Pandora forces her way to ride side by side with Caphalor while Eleanor does the same with Kabuto as the final stretch presents itself. Pandora would remind Caphalor that he owed her one, for giving this little dance of Caps and Kabs a nudge forward and one day she will collect on such a kindness. "Remember Caphalor, I have given you hope, but everything else comes with it...you owe me one".
While Eleaener just wanted to get to know Kabuto a bit, and thus they started chatting away out of hearing reach of those behind them.

248/500

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

As we drive on our horses on the roads. In the begin Eleanor and Pandora teased him alot. It first irritated him but when Kabuto looked at hima dn smiled he slies too. Pandora and Eleanor do try to tease him but the distraction of Caphalor towards Kabuto was too mucha nd irritated them instead. They stopped and decided to keep us apart by splotting us two up.

Eleaor who was driving next to Kabuto asks her questionand jsut chats. So what i was wondering Kabuto how did you two meet? You nad my brother Caphalor? Pandora meanwhile talked with Caphalor. THank you Pandora. I know you helped us both out there. I do owe you one so let me know when you want me to pay you back.

After a few days we get to the capital. As we arrive it is a bit diffrent then we expected. Sinc ethe king died and his son Yoshiro took over things went wrong. Caphalor feels a little shame that this place was a mess. The big Kou empire and thir capital was a mess . It was good we got here maby we are able to do something. Still i knew that Yoshiro waned peace. Something that went agaisnt my own goal. Tha t would make it hard for himself to help out.

WC:
job: 221/500

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

On Arrival to the Capital the place would seem a little less active than Kabuto expected, she thought the place would be filled with life, at every corner but it seemed like a place stretching itself into two sides, one who accepted the future and was happy to accept peace and those who were angry at the concept of neutral peace.. Why should they lower themselves to another kingdom, they are Kou the almighty Empire. Kabuto personally was more for peace and figured large conflicts were last resorts if required though she could see an opportunity in the chaos at hand to recruit.

Kabuto curiousity would take over a little bit and thus she would use the oppertunity to, investigate meanwhile tricking those with herself. When no one was looking Kabuto would sneak away from the group replacing herself with a Clairyoince prejection of her site. Kabuto would wonder around for quite some time speaking to the civilians about their thoughts on Yoshiro.

She would focus mainly on three topics. The first being about increasing the standards of living within the country, second the corruption of the country and finally what changes could be exspected in the near future. The talks would be quite interesting and provide allot of infomation to Kabuto and not only give her a little bit of faith in the countries leader but calm the worries of those she spoke, spreading the logical way of thinking through the city like wild fire. Once she was done Kabuto would return to her group "Hello guys,,,i'm back" with her prejection disapearing.

513/500 [ mission done]
Abbility Learned, before hand in topic,

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

After Kabuto slipped away from the group Capahlor tells Eleanor to look for a place to stay with Pandora and Kabuto's imposter. In a mysterious way i telll tehm i had to d something important. Not telly why or what not even waitinf g for their answer. Caphalor takes off on his own. Diapearing ina small sideway i knew when i was here as a child. Caphalor soon finds a few people. THere was a group of 3 cintizens. They are not happy with the current situation. Caphalor stops by. Ey why the long faces? The three cintizens look up at the much taller Caphalor. They start spitting on Yoshiiro. How he discarded the heart of Kou. The pwoer the strength and th power the fear it oncde was towards the other countries. As personal peace hater Caphalor understood them. I promise you guys. UI do understand. Yoshiro is still our king we should give him an chance. He wants peace what is good. The streets here are now filled with corruption. ook around you. As fightrs w learned to fight through the peace and the hard times. Tel your friends to act atleast like you cna live iwht this king. Endure the painand make this part of the city proud againt oo. THis is more embarassing then he would ever do. Still if you prefer live somewherelese. Here is a map of a small village. A small civilasation. Its slowly growing and if you cant live here .That is the bes place to be. It is called Eye Dear. The expressionn on there faces changes. THey immidantly start to spread the word. Caphalor tunrs around and thougth he did his job. The place started to live again. I want to go back but behind m are some man of Yoshiro. They thanked Caphalor for his speech. They ask his name to repot Caphalor and give him a reward for this small duty for the country. One of them said" You made a small step forward for Kou but a big step for the entire country thank you" Caphalor apologizes and tells them i got to go. I drive away. Back to the others.

Caphalor and Kabuto arrived a tthe same moment. Eleanor and Pandora were shocked "We didnt know you were gone Kabuto ooh and Cpahalor wow what a timing. Anyway we found a smal place to stay. " said Pandora not to suprised. It was not like she had strainger things. Pandora and Eleanor wanted to split up to split me and Kabuto again but itwas too late. We already were next to eachother. looking at eachother. Hey Kabuto Pandora and Eleanor try to get our attention but its no use. The young couple Kabuto and Caphalor were not hearing anything.

WC:
job: 221+ 460 = 681/500

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum