You are not connected. Please login or register

The First Hunt [Chain-Reserved]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The First Hunt [Chain-Reserved] Empty The First Hunt [Chain-Reserved] 25/12/14, 01:52 am

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier

Job Name: Bartering for Information
Job Rank: D
Job Location: Reim
Job Rewards: 50 Exp and 3,000 Huang
Job Prerequisites: N/A
Job Overview: After living in Reim for some time now, Bahir has decided to be more active in his search for his father. Whether his father is alive or not is unknown to him, but there is talk of an old man who has information on recently freed Fanalis slaves and is willing to exchange it for a favor. Bahir has to perform two tasks for the old man to receive the information about the ex-slaves.

Job Name: Catching a Scent
Job Rank: C
Job Location: Reim - Portsmouth
Job Rewards: 100 Exp and 7,000 Huang
Job Overview: According to the old man, there is a former slave trader that occupies the portsmouth harbors most nights. He is said to have kept tabs on all of his slaves and even trying to sell and ship them to other countries illegally. You have to approach this man and do whatever is necessary to pry the information about a certain slave that he was said to have.

Enemy Name: Slave Trader
Needed damage to take down: C
Abilities:
The slave trader may sprint up to 9m/s.
The slave trader is constantly guarded by 2 Guards, and uses a leather whip to deliver his attacks, which deals D-Tier damage.
Pathetic Dog - By whipping his own guards, the slave trader buffs the strength of his guards by one tier and increase their speed to 9m/s.

Enemy Name: Trader's Guard x2
Needed damage to take down:D
Abilities:
The guards may sprint up to 7m/s.
The guards use iron swords that deal D-tier damage
-----

Job Name: Gathering Information
Job Rank: C
Job Location: Western Front
Job Rewards: 100 Exp and 7,000 Huang
Job Overview: Using the information that you gained from the Former Slave Trader, you must travel a bit further in your search. In the remnants of the Western Front, there are signs of multiple Fanalis ex-slaves. However, the so-called ex slaves are chained here. Another illegal slave monger appears. He's heard of your interferences and has decided to deal with you himself. Despite his efforts, do whatever is necessary to find more information on the ex-slave you are looking for.

Enemy Name: Ex Trafficker
Needed damage to take down: B
Abilities:
The Ex Trafficker may sprint up to 9m/s.
The Ex Trafficker has a mace which delivers C tier blunt damage when struck.
Baleful Impact: Bringing his mace down with full force, the ex Trafficker slams the mace into his opponent and deals C tier damage.
Condescending Parry: The extrafficker casually parries away an abilit or attack that would deal D tier damage.

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Catching a Scent:
The only issue I have with any of these jobs is that this guy is being called a 'former' slave trader, while actively participating in slave trade. It's really just a minor thing, but did you want to explain this more clearly? Is this, perhaps, a slave trader who just wants to get rid of the last of his merchandise before retiring? Like, what's going on with this dude?

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier

He's still actively trading slaves, but seeing how it is outlawed in Reim, he goes about town associating himself as an "ex" slave trader to keep everyone off of him. I can take the "ex" off of both of them to clear this up.

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved (I made the necessary changes). I'll post these up on the board for you shortly.

Code:

[b]Job Name:[/b] Bartering for Information
[b]Job Rank:[/b] D
[b]Job Location:[/b] Reim
[b]Job Rewards:[/b] 50 Exp and 3,000 Huang
[b]Job Prerequisites:[/b] N/A
[b]Job Overview:[/b] After living in Reim for some time now, Bahir has decided to be more active in his search for his father. Whether his father is alive or not is unknown to him, but there is talk of an old man who has information on recently freed Fanalis slaves and is willing to exchange it for a favor. Bahir has to perform two tasks for the old man to receive the information about the ex-slaves.

[b]Job Name:[/b] Catching a Scent
[b]Job Rank:[/b] C
[b]Job Location:[/b] Reim - Portsmouth
[b]Job Rewards:[/b] 100 Exp and 7,000 Huang
[b]Job Overview:[/b] According to the old man, there is a former slave trader that occupies the Portsmouth harbors most nights. He is said to have kept tabs on all of his slaves, and it turns out the he is still in the trade as he is even trying to sell and ship them to other countries illegally. You have to approach this man and do whatever is necessary to pry the information about a certain slave that he was said to have.

[b]Enemy Name: [/b]Slave Trader
[b]Rank: [/b]C
[b]Needed damage to take down: [/b]C
[b]Abilities: [/b]
The slave trader may sprint up to 9m/s.
The slave trader is constantly guarded by 2 Guards, and uses a leather whip to deliver his attacks, which deals D-Tier damage.
[i]Pathetic Dog[/i] - By whipping his own guards, the slave trader buffs the strength of his guards by one tier and increase their speed to 9m/s.

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Trader's Guard x2
[b]Rank:[/b]D
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b]D
[b]Abilities:[/b]
The guards may sprint up to 7m/s.
The guards use iron swords that deal D-tier damage
-----

[b]Job Name:[/b] Gathering Information
[b]Job Rank:[/b] C
[b]Job Location:[/b] Western Front
[b]Job Rewards:[/b] 100 Exp and 7,000 Huang
[b]Job Overview:[/b] Using the information that you gained from the "Former" Slave Trader, you must travel a bit further in your search. In the remnants of the Western Front, there are signs of multiple Fanalis ex-slaves. However, the so-called ex slaves are chained here. Another illegal slave monger appears. He's heard of your interferences and has decided to deal with you himself. Despite his efforts, do whatever is necessary to find more information on the ex-slave you are looking for.

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Ex Trafficker
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] B
[b]Abilities:[/b]
The Ex Trafficker may sprint up to 9m/s.
The Ex Trafficker has a mace which delivers C tier blunt damage when struck.
[i]Baleful Impact:[/i] Bringing his mace down with full force, the ex Trafficker slams the mace into his opponent and deals C tier damage.
[i]Condescending Parry:[/i] The ex trafficker casually parries away an ability or attack that would deal D tier damage.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum