You are not connected. Please login or register

[job/Minerva]You Got Buns Hun~

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[job/Minerva]You Got Buns Hun~ Empty [job/Minerva]You Got Buns Hun~ on 23/11/14, 01:38 pm

Emperor JaJa

Emperor JaJa
A-Tier
A-Tier
job description:

Job Name: The Displaced Pt. III/III
Job Rank: B
Job Location: Western Front
Job Rewards: 15,000 Huang, 200 XP
Chain Rewards: 3,000 Huang, 50 XP
Job Prerequisites: The Displaced Pt. I/III & The Displaced Pt. II/III 
Job Overview:
You've been charged to enter the snowy caverns, the place that was determined to be the source of the Baby World Snake. Find out if there are any other dangerous species up there, and take care of them before they come down to cause more disturbances. If you have the opportunity, document these species as well.

Opponents:
Enemy Name: Cerberus Tiger
Needed damage to take down: C
Description: A 3 headed tiger with a ferocious attitude. It stands at 1.5 meter tall, and is 3 meters long from tail to head. A highly territorial creature, it will attack on sight.
Abilities:
Cerberus Tiger moves at 12 m/s.
Cerberus Tiger's natural weapons (claws, and each head's set of teeth) deal C-Tier damage.
Fast Snapping Bite: Each head bites at an opponent, 2 of which hold down 1 limb each while the 3rd head deals D-Tier damage at 15 m/s to its opponent.

Enemy Name: Young Yeti
Needed damage to take down: C
Description: A Bipedal creature covered in white fur, the Young Yeti is a 2 meter tall ferocious opponent. It carries with it a club of wood, showing a level of intelligence through the use of a tool to assist it in battle.
Abilities:
Young Yeti moves at 10 m/s.
Young Yeti attacks with its club for C-Tier damage.
Smashing Destruction: The Young Yeti strikes out with its club, dealing C-Tier damage to its opponent at 15 m/s. 

Enemy Name: Mother Snake
Needed damage to take down: B
Description: This snake is the adult version of the snake you had defeated before. 15 meters in length and 2 meters wide, it calls the snowy caverns its home.
Abilities:
Mother Snake moves at 20 m/s when moving in a straight line, but only 10 m/s if she has to go around corners.
Mother Snake's bites pierce with B-Tier damage.
Snake's Constriction: The Mother Snake twists a portion of its body around its opponent, moving at 20m/s in order to do so. Its constriction deals B-Tier damage, and it often follows up with Swallowing Whole.
Swallowed Whole: This attack swallows the opponent whole, moving it eight meters down its gullet at 15 m/s. Once per post, the player stuck within this beast's stomach suffers from C-Tier damage due to digestive fluids dissolving their body.
Snake's Poisonous Bite: This bite imparts a potent poison throughout its opponent's body, causing the bit opponent to move at half speed while doubling reaction time for 2 posts

Jahan had returned to the Western front, this time he was on his way to another part of the barren waste land. Jahangir had been charged to enter the snowy caverns, it was a currently un explored region and they needed to know if anything potentially dangerous was there before researchers and the like would come in. You know leave the pencil pushers to their jobs and the warriors to theirs, that whole thing. At the same time Jahangir would have to collect data on the species. He knew for a fact that he would likely have to face more "World Snakes" as they had determined this cave was the source of the species.

Jahan lazily entered the cavern it was dimly lit and pretty cold, however it wasnt as bad as it was outside of the cave. There was a lot less snow littered upon the ground and virtually no wind chill. Jahan began traveling down the cavern his sword on his back, he was whistling a tune rather bored fashion. As he came to a larger passage way in the cavern he  came across a girl. He couldn't make out too much  of her features but he did notice some very important details. 

"Shes fucking adorable"

OOC
209/1500 WORDS
160/160 STAMINA

──────────────────────────────────────────────

[job/Minerva]You Got Buns Hun~ 8ueXlz2

2[job/Minerva]You Got Buns Hun~ Empty Re: [job/Minerva]You Got Buns Hun~ on 24/11/14, 10:09 am

Amaya

Amaya
β-Tier
β-Tier
Minerva tucked her staff into the crook of her elbow, scribbling a final note with her pen. She tapped her chin, repeatedly, mumbling something about lightning not chaining correctly while brushing a strand of hair over her ear with a cobalt glove.

She'd made a trip out into the winter wasteland to find a place to train in solitude. Her time with Ari was invaluble, and she'd learned more from the woman than she ever had on her own, but time to experiment on uer own was something she both needed and enjoyed. The ebony covered book she used as her spell library snapped shut and she tucked the small tome in her bag, letting the staff roll off her arm, a flick of her wrist tossing it to herself.

She was vaguely aware of something close by, or at least was imagining something. Regardless, she caught her staff, whirling around like a dervish. She was greeted with the sight of Jahangir, although several features were far too smll to make out. Her violet pools contact Jahangir's eyes as her staff gives off a slight crackle, her mind preparing itself just in case he was hostile. She would be cautious, like always, but logic would indicate the man most likely wasn't hostile.

[Word Count 208/1500]
[Magoi 150/150]

Last edited by Minerva Gladius on 24/11/14, 04:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

[job/Minerva]You Got Buns Hun~ GHN16xD

3[job/Minerva]You Got Buns Hun~ Empty Re: [job/Minerva]You Got Buns Hun~ on 24/11/14, 11:56 am

Emperor JaJa

Emperor JaJa
A-Tier
A-Tier
Jahan became completely off track with his assignment in that small amount of time, which was impressive for him even seeing as there was little that would distract inside a cold dark cave. You know the kind with danger around every corner, viscous monsters that are ready to attack. Yet and still he was more intrigued by the pretty young girl holding a staff? Whatever she had style and looks so Jahan just wondered what type of person she was.

"Hopefully she wont be the boring kind" Jahan thought to himself, going on adventures with fun people was kind of his hing. Well err more like mis-adventures but whatever he still usually won in the end. He was honestly a fun person to be around at the least, well if you were into danger and un foreseen mystery. Jahan gave a wave to signify his friendliness and then a shout that would possibly wake everything that was lying in this cavern.

"Yo!' he shouted before pushing off the ground with his fanalis strength, causing him to rocket forward, he did a flip and landed stylishly in front of Minerva. He looked at the girl once more, his vision was sharper than most people from his stealth training in the dark, so he could make out her features even more. Jahan scratched his head, he hadn' really thought of what he would say to her, then again he had rarely thought out how he approached women, it all just kind of worked out for him more or less. So he just smiled in a friendly fashion. 

"Hi I'm Jahangir, though most people call me Jahan. Can I have your name?" 

Jahan waited for an answer, he was a highly charismatic person, not truely introverted at all honestly. After she would answer he gained more curiosities an important one actually. 

"What are you doing here? You know this place is pretty damn dangerous? And you dont look too intimidating honestly?" 

Jahan noticed her staff so she must have been some sort of mage, however he had been successful in getting this close to her, and he knew dangerous beasts weren't too far off so it wouldn't be to hard for them to get to close either. He wondered how powerful her borg was? It might have been a good thing Jahan showed up in the first place.

OOC
215+395=610/1500 words

4[job/Minerva]You Got Buns Hun~ Empty Re: [job/Minerva]You Got Buns Hun~ on 24/11/14, 04:01 pm

Amaya

Amaya
β-Tier
β-Tier
"My name is Minerva..." Her staff stopped crackling, the blue-white glow of electricity remaining as a light. She could easily see the halfling's features now, her frown lessening. She'd never truly been one for having her training interrupted, much less with with obvious information that logic could lead her to.

Her voice was mildly irked, but the high tone of her voice greeted Jahangir nonetheless. "I'm well aware of the dangers this cavern presents. All of the caverns in the waste present a danger to those who enter, and I'd be a fool not to prepare for the worse." Her face is visibly irritated. She hated people implying she was ignorant of something she fully knew about. Of course, Jahangir had never met her before, and didn't know she only walked into unknown situations prepared, so she wan't going to be too upset. She casts the light around the room, illuminating the few entrances to the large space "But this area of the cave seems to be rather secluded, so it's an ideal place for me to train...alone..."

She starts to turn, walking away fro Jahangir before she suddenly whirls to face him, but her curiosity piqued by his statement. "What do you mean I don't look intimidating? Is it my demeanor, or the clothing?" She tries to formulate a reason, but her head is clouded with multiple factors. "Ugh... Perhaps it is better if I don't know," she chuckles a bit, "the unseen blade is the deadliest, as the adage goes."

She takes her free hand and reaches into her bag for her water skin, the cobalt clove contrasting the pitch black of the leather pouch holding her water.She slipped off the cap before taking a long swig, leaning her staff against the wall so she could lift the pouch up, letting w quick drink flow out. She replaced the cap, the strap attached to the outer pouch allowing it to slide down and hang by her waist.

His sword stuck out to her, although the logic of a sword and a man with the strength to leap half the enclosure's distance in a single spring was blatant. She wondered of the man's training, and whether or not he had trained with the guards in Reim, particularly any of the captains. She hazarded the guess that he was working on a job, from Reim, or either very, very lost, and based on his appearance and confidence, the first outcome seemed the most likely.

[Word Count 424/1500]
[Magoi 150/150]

5[job/Minerva]You Got Buns Hun~ Empty Re: [job/Minerva]You Got Buns Hun~ on 24/11/14, 04:53 pm

Emperor JaJa

Emperor JaJa
A-Tier
A-Tier
Jahan was rather delighted by the tone in the girls voice, he took it as a bit of sass, and it aided to his perception that she wasn't just some push over. However it was the best fun to tease these types of people. She didnt even know why she didn't look intimidating and Jahan couldn't believe that, had she never looked within a mirror.

"Its the fact that your simply adorable. Like really your probably the cutest girl I've met, and I've met a lot of people." Jahan answered her question a second before she could tell him not too. 

The light that her staff gave off did do much to illuminate her face and figure more. Jahan couldn't picture the girl in combat, then again pretty much all of the women he had met were beautiful warriors. Ayero, Ari etcetera. So the real question is was she? Naww he couldn't see it she had to be harmless. Then again, she was training here, and Jahan knew for a fact that training yielded powerful results. So in essence he was rather intrigued to see what the girl was capable of.

"I wouldn't call this place safe enough for any type of solo training. This has been recently determined to be the site of an rare powerful new species. Then again you might be an expert in combat for all I know?"

Jahan watched harmlessly as she took a drink from a water.

"Well You say you you'd be a fool to not be prepared for the worse. So how about we test your preparation? Your borg, lets see how it would hold out from a single punch from me."

Jahan didn't know how skilled the girl was and she probably couldn't attest much to his skills either, however if she was truly prepared, she would have to be able to withstand a single punch. His enemies sure would be able to, and there are a lot of things worse than a single punch. 

"Hell, We can make a wager if you'd you'd like. How about it? I'll grant you whatever you'd like if your borg doesn't shatter after taking a single regular punch from me. Now on the odd chance that I win, hmm you can buy me lunch. How does that sound?"

It was a challenge and one that was set to purposely irritate the girl a bit and just too see how she reacted to his light hearted nature.

OOC
412+610=1022 WORDS
160/160 STAMINA

6[job/Minerva]You Got Buns Hun~ Empty Re: [job/Minerva]You Got Buns Hun~ on 24/11/14, 08:14 pm

Amaya

Amaya
β-Tier
β-Tier
Her face reddens immediately when Jahangir calls her adorable. She'd been peppered with taunts of "old hag" and "senile biddy" for her grey hair, but she'd rarely been called attractive, much less adorable, and usually those words were uttered by her family members. She twisted her hands around her staff in embarrassment, biting her lip with a nervous quiver as he delivers an unexpected revelation.

She knew expecting creatures would be a safe bet, but she never expected the emergence of a new species to be a possible threat. She would remember to calculate that in next time. Of course, she at least expected something dangerous, so all that was left was to up her level of caution.

With the light being given off, and his closer proximity, she was able to give him a closer look. She couldn't place his nationality at first glance, but he was definitely handsome. Of course, her blush reddened even further when he made the suggestions of his wager.

"Look..I'm not one to take gambles I don't know I'll win...and especially given what you said. I was sure that this cave would hold something of it's own, but a new species was," she pauses, trying to figure out a way that didn't make her seem like an ass for saying what she had in such an annoyed manner. She eventually decided that there wasn't a way, and that she'd just have to settle for looking a fool. "It wasn't something I calculated in to my preparations." She casts her gaze towards one of the entrances, realizing that the species could feasibly be much stronger than her.

"I'll...take your bet, Jahangir...but only once we make it out of this cave. I'd rather leave my Borg untouched in case I happen to need it."

Besides, she thought, with that kind of leap I'm sure to lose that bet anyway, and I'd rather be at Reim when it's broken, not in the waste.

She progresses towards the entrance she had come through, her staff providing a light for the two of them, if Jahangir chose to follow. Her steps are slow and methodical, following a series of marks on the wall she had made with a brush that let her know which direction she had come from.

"It shouldn't be too far now, almost," her words are cut of by a growl...no...three growls.

She immediately turns as she exits the small tunnel, spotting something she knew had never been recorded. Three roars assaulted her head simultaneously, the abrasive noise echoing down the cavern's towards Jahangir. She immediately slammed her staff against the ground, a pulse of white lightning echoing out from around her, the wave radiating towards the beast. The sudden light gave her a better view of the beast, her eyes widening in fear as she realized the monstrous tiger had three heads.

The beast simply dodged the static pulse by leaping the distance towards the young maiden, but the gentle girl had already taken a precaution, sliding back after firing the wave, her rukh pulsating around her to file themselves into five crackling orbs. She launches the first of her shock spheres without hesitation, missing the beast slightly as she tries to catch it on landing. The next orb, however, pummel's the creature in the face, every orb after finding it's mark somewhere on the tiger's heads, the cumulative trauma dealing d-tier damage to the beast

She readies her staff again, the air around her crackling with the occasional arc of arcana. She know's Jahangir will be right behind her, and having someone with such blatant strength on her side gave her some comfort, but she wasn't able to relax, even with the bruised and bloodied beast before her. Letting your guard down was the fastest way to death, and she didn't intend for that to happen anytime soon.

Spells:

Name: Static Pulse
Tier: D
Cost: 10
Element: Lightning
Class: Supplementary
Range: 10m
Duration: 1 post
Cool-Down: 2 posts
Description: Minerva slams her staff into the ground, a burst of electrostatic rukh pulsing out in a cone that extends up to 10m and is 5 m at it's widest point. The cone numbs one limb for two posts and slows ms by 5m/s.

Name: Shock Spheres
Tier: C
Cost: 20
Class: Offensive
Range: 20m
Cool-Down: 3 posts
Description: Minerva channels the rukh into 5 spheres of lightning (radius 30cm), firing them in rapid succession (every .2s) at a singular target at 15m/s dealing C-tier damage if all 5 connect, and D-tier if at least one connects.

[Word Count 1074/1500]
[Magoi 120/150]

Emperor JaJa

Emperor JaJa
A-Tier
A-Tier
Jahan noticed Minervas face redden and he immediately took it as a good sign. With Jahan he could never quite tell rather or not he had just given a compliment or a insult, mainly because he blurted out whatever he felt like. So the knowing that instead of his face growing brighter from a slap, but instead Minerva's from a blush was rather reassuring. It was actually a trip that he had been successful with women, or maybe Jahan had always been with floosies or whatever. 

Regardless when Jahan noticed Minervas face Redden even more he was mentally doing back flips. Though he wouldn't ever show it, I mean this was Jahan were talking about, he was one of the coolest in Reim. You could put your money on that, and everything he did was either eccentric, flashy, entertaining or charming, or even a combination of those. It was just beyond his nature to lose his cool over a beauty. Then again he wouldn't mind being a goof ball for a while for this one. 

Jahangir noticed how her ignorance on the subject of the new species seemed to bother her. "She must be the brainy type" he thought to himself, but whatever. He judged that from her reactions and just general dialogue and how she stressed being prepared she was intelligent. Being a magic user did even more to convince him so. She started along the passage way going down a different path then Jahan had entered from, he was glad he had came across her. Jahan was as fearless and confident as ever, so the "animals" in this cave didn't worry him at all. However he noticed how large the cavern was and he could easily have gotten lost i a place like this. Hell he just kind of walked in without a game plan what so ever, he would do what he did best, arrive, be bad ass and walk out.

Jahan watched and followed closely beyond Minerva, he noticed how she marked the walls to follow her pah back out. However his eyes did linger, and Jaja went from watching the atmosphere to watching Minerva's back side. Now I may be the narrator but in Jahan's defense, come on, every guy does it, besides this is Jahan were talking about here. The boy definitely wasn't perverted but hey, "hun had buns", he couldn't help but stare for a moment, which was ultimately interrupted by a roar. 

Jahan swiveled around and picked his ear non nonchalantly a bored look on his face. He was still on his infatuation with Minervas "buns." 

"Well she had a lil booty" Jahan thought to himself "Well it was like-" Jahan went on a hormone filled tangent, Minerva on the other hand slammed her staff into the ground, a white light erupting forth from it. The action snapped Jahan back into reality and he was able to see the creature before him.  It was viscous, it was gruesome, it had three heads!

"Its a cat. Really? Thats all that could be offered, geez," Jahan sighed. He was ticked off that  he was interrupted from his beautiful day dream for something he could probably kill in one strike. So he ran off towards the beast fearlessly as always in efforts to smash the little cat quickly. Minerva shot a magic based attack at the cat, most of her projectiles missing save one which nicked the lil fur-ball. However he became suddenly aware of another beast preparing a counter attack. 

"YOOOOOOODAAAALEEEEE-HEEEEEEE-WHOOOOOO~"

Alright he was not impressed with that roar. Jahan could do way better than that. What was this some sort of joke. The Tiger-beast- Cerberus thing lunged at Jahan. Whom promptly continued running, dodging the "Fast Snapping Bite", He jumped over the beast, his foot making contact with its middle head. 

"Here Kitty Kitty Kitty~" Jahan Teased before focusing his strength in a stomp that dealt C-Tier Damage and sent the Cerberus tigers head to the ground. He fractured the beasts skull and knocked it unconscious, it definitely wasn't going to get up any time soon and he simply pushed off the beasts skull again, dealing another C Tier of damage and shattering the poor cats skull. He rocketed towards the hideous roar which belonged to the Young Yeti, Only to change his mind and stop before trotting back to Minerva. 

"Oh yea Where are my manners. Do you want a piece of that one?" He pointed a thumb behind him at the huge abomination known as a young Yeti. It dragged it wooden club across the ground menacingly, stopping only to stare and scream.

OOC
WC 
775+1022=1797/1500 WORDS
160/160 STAMINA

8[job/Minerva]You Got Buns Hun~ Empty Two words: Head Shot on 25/11/14, 06:33 pm

Amaya

Amaya
β-Tier
β-Tier
Minerva shuddered as the middle skull of the cat shattered beneath Jahangir's foot. How on earth he had ever believed that her borg would have withstood such monsterous physical strength, she had no idea, but she was more certain than ever that a hit from him would leave her borg shattered. Jahangir's fast response to the yeti displayed a level of intent she hadn't gleaned from a surface analysis of his character, but his sudden spring back to her side stunned her even more.

"Such a gentleman. I think I could take care of this abomination." She flashes a radiate smile at the man, the light from her staff bouncing off her hair at just the right angle, streaks of rainbow appearing in her locks, scintillating with the haphazard crackle of the electric light.

She steps forward, facing the fledgling yeti, her eyes sizing the creature up with every step it takes towards her. She stares up as the creature lets loose another bellow directly into her face, strands of saliva spattering against her cheek.

She wipes her cheek with the back of her glove before falling to the side, easily evading his club and springing a short distance away. Her boots touched the ground, the toothy steel pads on the bottom giving her a bit more traction in the frigid cave.

The yeti was thick, and looked like it could easily take a hit from one of her weaker spells, and possibly one of her more effective ones. She smiled, taking note of a chunk of rock behind her. The club showed the use of lesser inteligence, but his communicative skills and singular call showed he could easily be tricked.

She called out, goading an attack, watching as the muscle ridden snowman brought his oak club over his head. The moment he started to swing it at her face, she threw herself to the side, the satisfying crack telling her he had impaled the club on the rocky crag. A strained series of grunting afterward indicating he was trying to remove the club from the rock, leaving himself completely unguarded.

The rukh around her sizzled and chirped, spiraling the static in the air around her into a single spear of condensed lightning. She brought her staff down, the shock spear rocketing towards the yeti, conecting on it's neck and bursting, dealing C tier damage.

A satisfying snap echoed around the cavern, the combined force of her spear and the burst enough to snap the yeti's neck. She watched the beast, head bent at an unnatural angle, slowly crumple to the ground atop of his own club.

She turned back to Jahangir, a satiafied smirk on her face. "Easy target. Outsmarted and outperformed." She twirls her staff, sliding it between her hands with a grin. "Let's get out, Shall we? The entrance isn't too far." She sets off at a jog, knowing her way out of the cavern from their current location.

spells:
Name: Shock Bolt
Class: Offensive
Range: 20m
Cool-Down: 3 posts
Description: Minerva channels the Rukh into a blast of lightning .5m in diameter that arcs from her staff, traveling at 15m/s. When the bolt connects with a solid object, it bursts, dealing C tier damage in a 10m area.

Word Count 1566/1500
Magoi 100/150

Last edited by Minerva Gladius on 25/11/14, 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

9[job/Minerva]You Got Buns Hun~ Empty Re: [job/Minerva]You Got Buns Hun~ on 25/11/14, 08:49 pm

Emperor JaJa

Emperor JaJa
A-Tier
A-Tier
Jahangir simply grinned at Minerva's resolve, even when she had to the intent to do some serious combat she did so cutely. However Jahan was paying an acute sense of attention to the Yeti and its postion, while he offered her the fight as more of a warriors gesture, he would intervene if she seemed to be in trouble. Jahan figured he could of just killed the beast and went on with his day, it wasn't even the monster that he was looking for but hey it wasn't every day that he watched a mage fight. Typhon was actually a bit low on mages. 

Jahan Watched the fight interestingly, it was almost the polar opposite of how he would have fought the creature, seeing as Jahan would have won with either overwhelming skill or brute force, depending on how his time was set up. Though she was doing good, he had to take in count that she was a mage, and from a small observation of her skills a beginner. He clapped and smiled charmingly as Minerva defeated the Yeti and returned to his side. 

"Not bad" he thought. "Maybe she would like to join Typhon?" Jahan could see her getting along with his squad members for Typhon. As Minerva began leading the way out he Jahan stayed behind. He wasnt a fool, he could hear another enemy, one that was slithering across the ground, the beast made its presence aware with a loud hiss, sending hot air down the cavern. 

"Minerva this time stay behind me" Jahan was not in the mood for a long fight, however he also couldn't afford Minerva being harmed from his recklessness. The Snake was HUGE, its body length traveled far down the caverns to places un traveled. Its sheer head and width was about as long as a man as well. It would be a fun fight for him, yet a difficult and slow one, Jahangir didn't have many abilities in actuality. Especially ones that involved him containing his monstrous strength, so he was having a hard time deciding rather he would pull out his trump card right away or try for something else. 

"Aww fuck it Whatever" He muttered to himself. "Scratch that Minerva, You might want to wait near the entrance of the cave."

Jahan didn't know if she would listen or not but he did understand the Raw power of his technique could possibly collapse this cavern, or cause a chain reaction and destroy the entire system of caverns down here. God fighting while trying to protect people was difficult, and even more so having to hold back while fighting. The snake was tired of sizing Jahangir up at this point and readied himself for a strike, he began slithering at Jahan quickly, Jahangir wasn't prepared for the animals sheer speed, and was unable to do more than retreat from the beast at 10 m/s. How it wouldn't be fast enough to completely escape the beast, It performed "Snake's Constriction" on Jahan catching one of his legs and dealing it B-tier damage"

Jahan saw red. He roared viciously his face scrunching up in supreme anger. The sound was closer to that of a beast than of a man, and Jahangir was PISSED. He no longer had enough sense or gave enough damns to hold back for the sake of the cavern, or Minerva, he was going to wreck this beast for causing him such pain. Call him a hypocrite but he could care less about it being a part of battle, if something hurt him he was going to hurt it, and he was going to do what it did to him several times worse over. So this pair of fresh leather boots thought it was territorial?In danger? Well Someone had to tell him that if Jahangir wanted you dead you ought to just lie there for it'd be easier. No this new addition to the animal kingdom would soon learn it did not hold the title "super predator" when Jahangir was around. The king of the food chain was none other than himself. 

The Snake flung the enrage Jahangir into the air and attempted to "Swallow(ed)him Whole" Jahangir was already on to his counter attack however. He was going to beat the life out of this bastard. Jahangir began his finishing move "Black Heaven & Earth: Gathering of the Heavenly Gods" and fired his attack at the snake at 25 m/s. If Minerva was watching she might have been able to see the outrageous amount of ruckh dancing around he boy, Jahan's magoi moved about and gathered at his solar plexus and then fist in the same direction as usual when he was pulling from it did. He was on try hard mode and enraged, as the audible ringing sound from his attacks formation echoed through the cavern. Jahan first shot made contact with the snake far faster than the snake could swallow him, the force shattered the snakes massive skulls into small pieces. Minced his brain and the impact traveled through the snakes body. Luckily for Jahangir and the cave the snakes massive body, its muscles, bones and tissues absorbed most of the impact.

OOC
868+1797=2665/1500 words
120/160 stamina

Spoiler:
Name:Black Heaven And Earth: Gathering of Heavenly Gods
Tier: A
Cost: 40|20
Weapon Type: Body (Magoi Manipulation)
Class: Offense
Range: Close
Duration: Sustain
Cool-Down: 14 posts
Description: Jahangir Gathers A monstrously massive amount of Magoi into his solar plexus while simultaneously resonating the Magoi back and forth through his body. This causes the magoi to vibrate at a high frequency. The Magoi is then transmitted to his right fist in a pulse like fashion which is signaled by an audible ringing sound. The Magoi is then pressurized around Jahangirs fist. The magoi takes on a sharp almost electric like shape which subtly flickers. The attack is formed and the delivered in the style of a punch at 25 m/s which deals A rank Damage. The attack can be sustained so that Jahangir can regather the remaining Magoi and strike again.

Last edited by Jahangir Nikator on 25/11/14, 10:07 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : FORGOT AN APPROVAL PAGE LINK XD)

10[job/Minerva]You Got Buns Hun~ Empty Re: [job/Minerva]You Got Buns Hun~ on 25/11/14, 09:40 pm

Emperor JaJa

Emperor JaJa
A-Tier
A-Tier
It was quite unlucky for the snake however since it pretty much took on nearly all of the attacks force. The cave shook a bit as Jahan finished, but he was still enraged and sustained his attack forming it again to deal an Additional A rank of Damage, and a total of 1 Omega Tier Damage. 

I can not say when that poor snake died, but the over kill was not done. 

Jahangir performed two quick horizontal sword strikes, dealing D tier damage before hitting the snake with a shoulder ram dealing D tier damage, He then attacks with a downward sword strike, which deals D tier damage follows through with an upwards sword strike dealing D tier damage and finishes with an axe kick which upon impact with the ground creates a shock wave .2 meters from Jahangir lifting whatever was left of the snake in the air and dealing D tier damage. 

The snake had become minced from the attack, a putrid smell of blood washed over the air and bits of the beasts entrails were flying about. A bit of snake bits was hurtling down at Jahan at a normal amount of speed and he sighed stomping the ground, causing the earth beneath it to rise at 10 m/s and intercept the snake bits leaving Jahans attire clean. He had burned off a lot of energy, however he thought the new combination he performed was kind of cool, so he would make sure to use it in the future.What would he call it. 

"Hmm Resurrection of Spring? Yea that sounds poetic.

Naming the technique was the hardest part for Jahan usually. He would have to think for hour upon hour on words and meanings behind techniques, some which never saw the light of day. The sheer amount of time he took to giving a technique a name trumped the usual amount of time he put into actually learning the skill. So it must have been some sort of divine inspiration that led Jahangir to naming this new one so quickly. What it could of been, he would not know, maybe it was Minerva's beauty that brightened him. 

if it were possible that the girls intelligence began to rub off on Jahangir, well if that was the case than Jahangir would definitely need to spend more time with the girl than he had originally planned. However if it weren't the woman's intelligence maybe it was her sheer beauty, something that stunned Jahangir and caused him to become instantly intrigued with the girl from the get go. Or it may have been the sheer vibration from the moment, it was like Jahan got off a drug tripped. The rage that he shared with others of his race were definitely sticking out in this moment. He seemed more Fanalis than human in instances like these, which further aided to the fact that he was meant for battle. 

In another sense he may have just been making up for the brutality of the attack with pretty words and metaphors.

As for the cave the force of Jahans strike did open several new passage ways, it seemed that the snakes muscles were beyond torn from the first strike, so the absorption of the force from the second strike leaked into the cave. It didn't matter to Jahan because he could still get out of the cave, and even if not he could just blow away any debris blocking him with another "Gathering of Heavenly the Heavenly gods. " 

Jahan sighed looking at the mess he had made, there was snake and  Tiger, and a lil bit of Yeti everywhere, Well in his defense the little bit of Yeti wasnt entirely his own fault He may have caused a rock or two to fly at the beasts corpse and squash it but that was just a part of battle. He almost chuckled.

"Oops I did it again~" 
OOC
665+2665= 3330/1500 WORDS
[SUBTRACT 1500 FROM THE TOTAL WC TO COMPLETE THE JOB. SUB-TOTAL IS NOW 1830 WORDS]
[SUBTRACT 1000 FROM TOTAL TO TRAIN "RESURRECTION OF SPRING" SUB-TOTAL IS NOW 830]
[SUBTRACT 500 FROM TOTAL TO TRAIN "PLUCKING GRASS" REMAINING TOTAL IS 330 WORDS]
APPROVAL PAGE
PLUCKING GRASS:
oiler="PLUCKING GRASS"]Name:Plucking Grass
Tier: D
Cost: 10|5
Weapon Type: Body
Class: Defense
Range: Close
Duration: Sustain
Cool-Down: 2 posts or Sustain+ 1
Description: Jahan stomps on the ground and causes the solid floor to rip up at 10m/s and rise in order to intercept an incoming attack. The size of the solid object would be 2 meters high and 1 meter wide, and 1.5 meters thick and it splits any larger 'attack', C-Tier or lower, when it is struck. This can be sustained in order for Jahangir to kick the solid object towards an incoming attack.
APPROVAL PAGE
RESSURECTION OF SPRING:
Name: Resurrection of Spring
Tier: B
Cost:30
Weapon Type:Sword
Class: Offense/Supplementary
Range: Close
Duration: Instant
Cool-Down: 5 posts
Description:Similar to Diabolic Mandate Jahangir performs two quick horizontal sword strikes, dealing D tier damage before hitting his opponent with a shoulder ram dealing D tier damage, He then attacks with a downward sword strike, which deals D tier damage follows through with an upwards sword strike dealing D and finishes with an axe kick which upon impact with the ground creates a shock wave .2 meters from Jahangir lifting his opponent in the air and dealing D tier damage. The technique's attacks are done at 20 m/s and deals C rank damage if all attacks hit.

IF I WORDED THAT WRONG HERES MY RECEIPT~( I JUST WANTED TO MAKE A RECEIPT)
RECEIPT GFX:
[job/Minerva]You Got Buns Hun~ Receip10

RESSURECTION OF SPRING TRAINING SEGMENTS:

TRAINING STARTED HERE(RESSURECTION OF SPRING)

He rocketed towards the hideous roar which belonged to the Young Yeti, Only to change his mind and stop before trotting back to Minerva. 

"Oh yea Where are my manners. Do you want a piece of that one?" He pointed a thumb behind him at the huge abomination known as a young Yeti. It dragged it wooden club across the ground menacingly, stopping only to stare and scream.

[TRAINING CONTINUED IN THE NEXT POST HERE]
Jahangir simply grinned at Minerva's resolve, even when she had to the intent to do some serious combat she did so cutely. However Jahan was paying an acute sense of attention to the Yeti and its postion, while he offered her the fight as more of a warriors gesture, he would intervene if she seemed to be in trouble. Jahan figured he could of just killed the beast and went on with his day, it wasn't even the monster that he was looking for but hey it wasn't every day that he watched a mage fight. Typhon was actually a bit low on mages. 

Jahan Watched the fight interestingly, it was almost the polar opposite of how he would have fought the creature, seeing as Jahan would have won with either overwhelming skill or brute force, depending on how his time was set up. Though she was doing good, he had to take in count that she was a mage, and from a small observation of her skills a beginner. He clapped and smiled charmingly as Minerva defeated the Yeti and returned to his side. 

"Not bad" he thought. "Maybe she would like to join Typhon?" Jahan could see her getting along with his squad members for Typhon. As Minerva began leading the way out he Jahan stayed behind. He wasnt a fool, he could hear another enemy, one that was slithering across the ground, the beast made its presence aware with a loud hiss, sending hot air down the cavern. 

"Minerva this time stay behind me" Jahan was not in the mood for a long fight, however he also couldn't afford Minerva being harmed from his recklessness. The Snake was HUGE, its body length traveled far down the caverns to places un traveled. Its sheer head and width was about as long as a man as well. It would be a fun fight for him, yet a difficult and slow one, Jahangir didn't have many abilities in actuality. Especially ones that involved him containing his monstrous strength, so he was having a hard time deciding rather he would pull out his trump card right away or try for something else. 

"Aww fuck it Whatever" He muttered to himself. "Scratch that Minerva, You might want to wait near the entrance of the cave."

Jahan didn't know if she would listen or not but he did understand the Raw power of his technique could possibly collapse this cavern, or cause a chain reaction and destroy the entire system of caverns down here. God fighting while trying to protect people was difficult, and even more so having to hold back while fighting. The snake was tired of sizing Jahangir up at this point and readied himself for a strike, he began slithering at Jahan quickly, Jahangir wasn't prepared for the animals sheer speed, and was unable to do more than retreat from the beast at 10 m/s. How it wouldn't be fast enough to completely escape the beast, It performed "Snake's Constriction" on Jahan catching one of his legs and dealing it B-tier damage"

Jahan saw red. He roared viciously his face scrunching up in supreme anger. The sound was closer to that of a beast than of a man, and Jahangir was PISSED. He no longer had enough sense or gave enough damns to hold back for the sake of the cavern, or Minerva, he was going to wreck this beast for causing him such pain. Call him a hypocrite but he could care less about it being a part of battle, if something hurt him he was going to hurt it, and he was going to do what it did to him several times worse over. So this pair of fresh leather boots thought it was territorial?In danger? Well Someone had to tell him that if Jahangir wanted you dead you ought to just lie there for it'd be easier. No this new addition to the animal kingdom would soon learn it did not hold the title "super predator" when Jahangir was around. The king of the food chain was none other than himself. 

The Snake flung the enrage Jahangir into the air and attempted to "Swallow(ed)him Whole" Jahangir was already on to his counter attack however. He was going to beat the life out of this bastard. Jahangir began his finishing move "Black Heaven & Earth: Gathering of the Heavenly Gods" and fired his attack at the snake at 25 m/s. If Minerva was watching she might have been able to see the outrageous amount of ruckh dancing around he boy. Jahan's magoi moved about and gathered at his solar plexus and then fist in the same direction as the Magoi usually did when he pulled from it did. He was on try hard mode and enraged, as the audible ringing sound from his attacks formation echoed through the cavern. Jahan first shot made contact with the snake far faster than the snake could swallow him, the force shattered the snakes massive skulls into small pieces. Minced his brain and the impact traveled through the snakes body. Luckily for Jahangir and the cave the snakes massive body, its muscles, bones and tissues absorbed most of the impact. 

[AND CONTINUE ON FORWARD IN THE NEXT POST HERE]

It was quite unlucky for the snake however since it pretty much took on nearly all of the attacks force. The cave shook a bit as Jahan finished, but he was still enraged and sustained his attack forming it again to deal an Additional A rank of Damage, and a total of 1 Omega Tier Damage. 

I can not say when that poor snake died, but the over kill was not done. 

Jahangir performed two quick horizontal sword strikes, dealing D tier damage before hitting the snake with a shoulder ram dealing D tier damage, He then attacks with a downward sword strike, which deals D tier damage follows through with an upwards sword strike dealing D tier damage and finishes with an axe kick which upon impact with the ground creates a shock wave .2 meters from Jahangir lifting whatever was left of the snake in the air and dealing D tier damage. 

[TRAINING ENDED TOTALING 1095 WORDS]

PLUCKING GRASS TRAINING SEGMENTS:

The snake had become minced from the attack, a putrid smell of blood washed over the air and bits of the beasts entrails were flying about. A bit of snake bits was hurtling down at Jahan at a normal amount of speed and he sighed stomping the ground, causing the earth beneath it to rise at 10 m/s and intercept the snake bits leaving Jahans attire clean. He had burned off a lot of energy, however he thought the new combination he performed was kind of cool, so he would make sure to use it in the future.What would he call it. 

"Hmm Resurrection of Spring? Yea that sounds poetic.

Naming the technique was the hardest part for Jahan usually. He would have to think for hour upon hour on words and meanings behind techniques, some which never saw the light of day. The sheer amount of time he took to giving a technique a name trumped the usual amount of time he put into actually learning the skill. So it must have been some sort of divine inspiration that led Jahangir to naming this new one so quickly. What it could of been, he would not know, maybe it was Minerva's beauty that brightened him. 

if it were possible that the girls intelligence began to rub off on Jahangir, well if that was the case than Jahangir would definitely need to spend more time with the girl than he had originally planned. However if it weren't the woman's intelligence maybe it was her sheer beauty, something that stunned Jahangir and caused him to become instantly intrigued with the girl from the get go. Or it may have been the sheer vibration from the moment, it was like Jahan got off a drug tripped. The rage that he shared with others of his race were definitely sticking out in this moment. He seemed more Fanalis than human in instances like these, which further aided to the fact that he was meant for battle. 

In another sense he may have just been making up for the brutality of the attack with pretty words and metaphors.

As for the cave the force of Jahans strike did open several new passage ways, it seemed that the snakes muscles were beyond torn from the first strike, so the absorption of the force from the second strike leaked into the cave. It didn't matter to Jahan because he could still get out of the cave, and even if not he could just blow away any debris blocking him with another "Gathering of Heavenly the Heavenly gods. " 

Jahan sighed looking at the mess he had made, there was snake and  Tiger, and a lil bit of Yeti everywhere, Well in his defense the little bit of Yeti wasnt entirely his own fault He may have caused a rock or two to fly at the beasts corpse and squash it but that was just a part of battle. He almost chuckled.

"Oops I did it again~" 

11[job/Minerva]You Got Buns Hun~ Empty Re: [job/Minerva]You Got Buns Hun~ on 25/11/14, 10:34 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
As the adrenaline died down from the battle, Jahangir would note that he had been putting stress throughout that battle on a broken leg. The snake's constriction had been crushing, and the man's body would soon realize just what kind of pain it was in.

His ability to walk had been taken from him. If he intended on making it anywhere, he would have to crawl. There seemed to be a draft coming in through one of the openings he had made.

If Minerva was still there, she may have had the opportunity to note Jahangir's current predicament.

OOC:

At this point, this thread no longer counts to the maximum number of threads you may be in at a time. There is still an item to receive at the end of this dungeon/cavern system~

12[job/Minerva]You Got Buns Hun~ Empty Re: [job/Minerva]You Got Buns Hun~ on 25/11/14, 11:03 pm

Emperor JaJa

Emperor JaJa
A-Tier
A-Tier
Jahan suddenly collapsed face first on the floor. He grimaced in pain lying in a putrid pile of Snake guts. 

"Well. I suppose this is karma for some one I killed." 

Jahan immediately thought of the World Snake. 

"Naww not him, he was a dick"

Jahan sided stifling the pain rolling over  to do a push up only to grind his teeth from the pain his foot was in. He supposed he could crawl but come on that was demeaning, he would stay right here until help came. Actually help should be nearby. Jahan put his two fingers to his lips and whistled signalling his squad. Yet nobody would come to his aid nobody would be able to hear his call. 

"Right I told them not to follow me today." Jahan sighed knowing that he would indeed have to crawl out of there. 

He suddenly felt a draft coming from one of the holes he created, and crawled towards it. Making it to the opening he created, and following the draft for what felt like ages. He had crawled to another exit, but he had no idea where he was. There was but another path, which led to higher ground, yet he would be resolved to take it. There was something in the air, something that was calling Jahan to make this journey.

13[job/Minerva]You Got Buns Hun~ Empty Re: [job/Minerva]You Got Buns Hun~ on 26/11/14, 01:40 am

Amaya

Amaya
β-Tier
β-Tier
"Jahangir!"

Her melodious voice echoes throughout the cavern, the pounding of her boots on the floor of the cave following her voice. She moves quickly through the blood spattered cavern, recoiling at the stench, but casting her light about the room to locate him. She tops when she notices the pile of snake gut mud strewn about the cavern, bracing herself against the visage of the ruined snake's body.

Her stomach rolls, her body fighting itself to keep her lunch down amidst the stench and gore.  Her stomach wins, and she soon tastes bile on the back of her tongue. She bends over and clutches her stomach as the convulsions add her vomit to the mess within the cavern. She's trapped momentarily, held in her doubled over position until her stomach has emptied itself, her forehead dripping in a cold sweat. She gets a few dry heaves, eventually getting herself under control.

Unable to see Jahangir she calls out for him again, sprinting down one of the new pasagages that she could only assume had been from the fight. She trembled, but kept on running. If what was in here had gotten Jahan and killed that snake, then she was walking to he death, but if it was Jahangir...she didn't know what to expect. The man was handsome, sure, but that wasn't what mattered to her. He was the first male that wasn't related to her that had made her feel somewhat special.

She realizes the cave has disappeared from around her, before her lies Jahangir's prone frame against the snow, his leg badly mangled.

"JAHANGIR!!" She sprint's over towards his body, kneeling beside him as she scolds him. "Don't scare me like that...I thought you had died with no reincarnations left..." She sets him against the wall, of the ravine they were in, pulling her eyes to where Jahangir had been staring before.

Her eyes go wide, the deep onyx gate atop the stone steps gushed an etherial blue light. "Jahan.....you found a dungeon!!" She nearly leaps from excitement. From his new position, Jahangir could easily see up the steps if he looked.

[color=#9966cc]"I need to get Ariella! She can heal your leg.....I think!" She pauses, looking at the man. "Don't die.....You owe me lunch sometime soon for scaring me like that." She leans down, making arguably the second riskiest decision of her life and kisses his cheek. "Stay safe, I'll be back as fast as I can."

She sets a blanket, food, and her water skin by the man, sprinting back towards town as fast as she could.

She hurls herself into the inn, bracing herself against the counter to stop her sprint. "I need the number of the room Ariella is staying in..." her breath escaping in shallow pants, her eyes pleading. Within seconds, the young woman is bolting up the stairs, spinning around a corner before stopping at a room. She pounds on the door fiercely, sesperate for her to be in. "Ari! My friend broke his leg in a cave! I need you as fast as possible!"

Last edited by Minerva Gladius on 26/11/14, 12:06 pm; edited 4 times in total

14[job/Minerva]You Got Buns Hun~ Empty Re: [job/Minerva]You Got Buns Hun~ on 26/11/14, 11:31 am

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ariella rubbed her eyes, trying to dispel the headache forming when she heard panic-filled steps racing up the stairs and a loud banging at her door. When she flung open the door, she saw Minerva standing there, breathless and looking more than a bit worried.

"Slow down, someone is hurt?"

She did not wait to ask questions about who the friend was or why they were in a cave, she simply grabbed her wand and cloak, quickly following the other magician out the door. Wanting to save as much time as possible, she grabbed the girl's arm and led her to the stable around the corner, her horse saddled and waiting, as she had been about to leave for Kios. Not wasting any time she climbed into the saddle and then dragged Minerva on after her. The mare whinnied for a moment, side-shuffling at having two riders before getting comfortable under the weight. At the press of Ari's heels to her flank, she took off. Ari followed Minerva's directions to the cave, pushing the horse into a lope.

When they arrived at the cave entrance the other magician led them to, she dismounted, trusting her horse to stay put. Minerva led her on a winding path through the cave until she saw a familiar figure lying on the floor.

"Jahan? You can dance like a fool, but you let some cave beat you up? Tsk."

She sighed and shook her head, checking over the man's leg.

"This is going to hurt, I need to straighten it before I can heal it."

Without any more warning, she yanked the leg straight, ignoring any yells of pain as she pulled out her wand, murmuring to the rukh and casting Major Heal on the reckless man, the rukh responding to quickly begin mending the damaged bone. While she waited for the spell to finish its work, she finally took a look around them, her breath catching in her throat at seeing the massive gate in the distance.

"Did you.... did you find a freaking DUNGEON?"

[270/300 Magoi]

Ability Used:
Name: Major Heal
Tier: B
Cost: 30 Magoi
Element: Life
Range: 30m
Cool-Down: 5 posts
Description: Ariella uses a ball of magoi 5 meters wide traveling at 20 m/s up to 25 meters away to encourage the wounds of anyone it touches to mend, healing up to B-tier damage over 3 posts. Ariella can control the travel path of the ball of magoi.

[job/Minerva]You Got Buns Hun~ Ari%20Sigs_zpsn7c2bhju

15[job/Minerva]You Got Buns Hun~ Empty Re: [job/Minerva]You Got Buns Hun~ on 26/11/14, 01:56 pm

Emperor JaJa

Emperor JaJa
A-Tier
A-Tier
Jahan wondered just how he had gotten to this moment in his life, I mean he had and usually did always find himself in impossible situations but this one deserved a spotlight. Jahan lied near the gate of a Dungeon, with a broken leg covered in snake bits and blood. In any usual situation he would more than ecstatic, he had wanted to find a dungeon since he first learned of the power they contained. He was eager to gain a similar power to Zadi. Yet he couldn't go in this condition, he could barely stand it was pitiful. 

Yet and still he wouldn't miss this opportunity. This was his chance this was his opportunity, he didn't know exactly how the power of the dungeons worked. He was scared if he left, if he could even manage to leave that he would never find the gate, that someone else would find this and enter seizing the power before him. The adventure the rush the thrill, he couldn't let this slip from him, so he wouldn't even if he had to stay right here until his guild came looking for him, he was resolved and he definitely wouldn't lose this. Fortunately for him he wasn't all alone, he had managed to touch the hearts of a beautiful girl. Whom was currently in route for him.

He laid beneath a tree of some sorts and began to think about Minerva. And like misfortune was forever trying to spite him a branch of said tree broke and fell heading for his face. He pulled out his sword and blocked the branch at 10 m/s. A technique he would dub "Eye of the tiger" He heaved the branch from above him and went back to his original train of thought with a sigh.

[ABILITY TRAINED "EYE OF THE TIGER"][APPROVAL PAGE][300/250 WORDS]

The young lady with undoubtedly had seen a lot in her journey to find Jahangir and he wondered if she could take it. Jahan was far to used to dispatching his enemies, however this could possibly be the first time she had ever seen such carnage. He  waved as she ran over to him screaming his name. The scolding she gave him actually warmed his heart as he scratched his head. 

"Don't you know Lions have nine lives?"

Her exclaim about the dungeon also returned his mind to the reality of the situation. He was fortunate that he would be able to get some help. Steeled his nerves and got very serious preparing himself mentally for the dungeon he would enter soon. Then suddenly the warm feeling of Minerva's lips against his cheek. Jahan was caught off guard again and this time  he blushed awkardly. He grinned really hard, the way she seemed to care about him was a lot different than most girls. There were friends like Ari, and then sister figures like Ayero and then his umm "entourage".... Then there was Minerva who was turning out to be winning against the women Jahan had met.

Minerva set aside some basic stuff for Jahangir and then ran off talking about getting Ariella, which was an even bigger relief because he actually knew the person and could trust her. Even more so he might be able to get her to accompany him to the dungeon so this was a double win for him.
As She left Jahangir crossed his bad leg over his good one, it was initially uncomfortable but he soon closed his eyes and sank into his meditative state, mentally preparing himself for whatever he may face. Jahan was soon awoken by a growling sound, his trance had stopped him from initially noticing them. 

"Alright then" he sighed, grabbing his sword and pushing off of the handle with his thumb, his fanalis strength sending it skyward. 

"Come at me!" he growled. 

The first wolf lunged, and Jahan rolled to his back and putting pressure on his hands, being very careful of his legs, bursted upwards in a spinning motion, forming a sloppy but complete version of his technique "Flare Dodge". The move dodged the wolfs lunge at 10 m/s before he caught his sword mid air and descended upon the beast, driving his blade through its neck. 

OOC
[ABILITY TRAINED "FLARE DODGE"][APPROVAL PAGE][400/250 WORDS]

This however didn't end the skirmish, his allies were pissed about their fallen homie. So they reformed their ranks and attacked again. It was obvious that they knew Jahan was injured, possibly that being the leading motivation for them to fight him in the first place. Injured prey is easy prey, yet once again, Jahangir should not be considered prey at all. Jahan decided that he would make the first move. He concentrated his Fanalis strength into his good leg. Luckily for him a human body was extremely light to a fanalis. He pushed off the force sending him forward at 15 m/s. The problem was he wasn't able to fully balance himself because of his bad leg, though the burst forward was relatively short, so he didn't need to concentrate on his balance too long. He continued the attack with a straight right hook, dealing D tier damage. 

"Your really light" Jahan said sinisterly as he pulled back and swung his fist again, this time a 
normal attack and sent the wolf rocketing a distance away.

This seemed to have spooked the rest of the wolves as they began their departure, Jahan who was sick and tired of seeing blood for the day, grabbed the wolf's carcass and chucked it far off into the woods. He pulled his body back to where Minerva placed her equipment. It was a miracle that everything didn't get bloody. Jahan whom was thoroughly tired of all of the shenanigans took some of the water Minerva gave him and began washing his face and skin. Jahan was handsome and yet he wasn't considered a pretty boy, regardless after rolling around in a snakes insides for a while you tend to feel gross. 

Ariella and Minerva had returned to and Jahan sighed. He was relieved initially but Ariella's friendly comment ticked him off a bit. He would of thrown a tantrum if it wasn't for hid leg being all, mangled. 

"Did you not see the cave, I painted it with that snake bastards insides!" 

Jahan went on to complain about he was the truly triumphant and that his wound was only the result of trying to hold back in order to not risk Minerva injury. Which ultimately failed anyway because he over killed he beast out of anger from the same wound.

"Alright this is gonna hurt-"

"Wha-?"

Pop! 

"STUPID-FU-" Thus the curses started flowing from Jahans mouth at supersonic speeds. If it wasn't for the sheer profanity it could even be considered poetic. He used his curses and insults in ways that most men wouldnt have ever thought of to utter in the first place. Yet it was funny, so actually taking the boys words serious was nearly impossible. Ari then began the healing process casting her spell at Jahangir's leg at 20 m/s. The spell seemed to soothe him as the pain from his broken 
leg subsided. He stood up testing his bodies new functions and smiled. 

"Good as new. Thanks Ari, and thanks Minerva." 

He was ever grateful to them especially Minerva whom he was developing feelings for. He took another look at her she definitely was beautiful to him, so Jahan  approached her, bringing a hand to her chin and smiling charmingly. 

"You know what." He said aloud. 

"Im going to make you my Empress" he proclaimed. 

There wasn't even a moments thought between the sentences, he was just being Jahan, he felt like being with her so he would. Thats all that mattered to him, the here and now. He could figure out the rest later. He didn't quite care what Ari may have thought about the proclamation. He was only interested in Minerva's reaction. He could feel any amount of ways this could go wrong, this might even piss her off but in the end he was fearless, he spoke from his heart something people rarely did. 

"Now as for that, he pointed to the Gate of the Dungeon. That will be the first place I will conquer. Just wait for me ok? We can have lunch then."

He then turned to are a more serious look in his face. 
"You want to go in this with me?I might need your help, Hell I know I will."

Jahan walked closer to the Gate, now just a mere foot from it. He looked at it and smiled, he was thrilled and excited he could feel it in the air. This was the beginning of something powerful.
[TECHNIQUE TRAINED "BLINK IF YOU DARE"][APPROVAL PAGE][681/500 WORDS]

Blink if you dare:
Name: Blink if you dare
Weapon Type: Fist
Class: Offensive/Supplementary
Description: Jahan bursts forward 1-5 meters at 15 m/s. Moving his fist forward at the same time as an attack, a collision with the opponent and his fist delivers D-Tier damage.[/quote]

Flare dodge:
Name: Flare Dodge
Weapon Type: Body
Description:Jahangir is highly trained in using acrobatic maneuvers in battle. In this case Break dancing. He spins on his back hands, bursting up to 5 times in any direction at 10m/s by .5meters or less, allowing him to dodge incoming attacks.

Eye of the Tiger:

[job/Minerva]You Got Buns Hun~ 3657478_o

Name:Eye of the Tiger 
Weapon Type: Sword
Class: Defensive
Duration: Instant
Description: The user deflects an attack with his sword that would deal C-Tier or less damage at 10m/s.

Last edited by Jahangir Nikator on 26/11/14, 02:14 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added purple to some dialogue/ bolded eye of the tiger)

16[job/Minerva]You Got Buns Hun~ Empty Re: [job/Minerva]You Got Buns Hun~ on 26/11/14, 09:31 pm

Amaya

Amaya
β-Tier
β-Tier
Mimerva cringes when Jahangir's bone snaps back into place, the crack of the bone turning her stomach slightly, but after seing the organ mulch that Jahangir left behind after his last fight she was sure nothing could make her sick again She looks around, noticing the pulverized wolf.

Jahan can destroy a wolf on his own with a broken leg...I would be in too much pain to even move...

She grits her teeth, biting back the stream of curses at her own weakness that were begging to erupt from her mouth. She knew the other two were far stronger than her, and had Jahangir not needed to protecther from the snake, he wouldn't have broken his leg, or at least she believed.

She pushes Jahangir's hand away gently, not with malice, but with sadness. "Jahan...I'm flattered...but I don't want to stand in the shadow of someone...I want to be able to stand beside my allies, not cower in fear as they carry me, and the same thing applies to the person I wed myself to. We've just met and neither of us should make such an impulsive decision..." She turn's back towards the cave, the grip on her staff tightening as she takes a step back. "I need to get stronger...I have to." She breaks into a run, dashing back into the cave, making her way back to Reim to study and find more jobs in the Western Front.

[Exit]

17[job/Minerva]You Got Buns Hun~ Empty Re: [job/Minerva]You Got Buns Hun~ on 29/11/14, 03:27 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
[job/Minerva]You Got Buns Hun~ I1dJlj7

Though the group knew the majesty of the scene before them, only Ariella and Minerva were able to see the white Rukh that had flooded the opening. It was almost as if Fate itself were guiding somebody towards the gate. It was somewhat impressive that the Magicians knew that this was the gate to a dungeon, considering the uniqueness of the entire thing. Even so, the advent of the dungeons throughout the countries had begun rumors, and the sight before them had certainly fit the grand nature that they may have heard of.

The long trek up the stairs were arduous, yet the Fanalis man seemed to weather the task well enough. Though his leg was just recently healed, it was fully functional; the magic that his companion, Ariella, had cast upon the leg had done a great job in fixing any problems. As he walked closer to the gate the remaining White Rukh began to gather around him. When he was ten steps from the top, a man from a cropping of rocks to the side stood up and began approaching Jahangir and Ariella.

The Tower Guardian:
[job/Minerva]You Got Buns Hun~ WcNo0GC

"Halt..." The sound of his voice rumbled, as if there were an avalanche of rocks that had caused the noise to conform to normal speech conventions. "I am the Tower Guardian..." Though he had no obvious weapons upon his body, there was a certain danger that cackled within the air. "I travel... From Tower to Tower... Searching... Judging those who think they're worthy..." He spoke with pauses between his words. A certain sense of finality weighed upon the man's speech, as if his word were law.

He approached Jahan, slowly, and stared into the man's eyes. From beneath the hood, Jahan may have caught a glint of green. After a period of time passed, the being nodded. "You have the qualities... But I warn you... The Master of this place... Holds smarts and conviction above all else."

With that, the Tower Guardian walked away from Jahan and sat back upon his hidden perch. From below, it would be impossible to see the man, yet it was quite simple now that they were nearly on the same level.

18[job/Minerva]You Got Buns Hun~ Empty Re: [job/Minerva]You Got Buns Hun~ on 29/11/14, 04:09 am

Emperor JaJa

Emperor JaJa
A-Tier
A-Tier
Jahan was not shaken by the tower guardian, he would refuse to be shaken by anyone honestly. The man however did tell him some rather valuable information. The master of the place, which Jahan presumed to be the djinn was a big fan of smarts and convictions. Well Jahan wasn't an idiot yet in still he was no scholar, one could say his mastery and understanding of Magoi manipulation was genius but thats subjective. 

Conviction however, thats something Jahan did have. Most of the boys decisions were made off of Impulse, but not usually out of his own sheer stupidity but rather his tenacity to believe in himself. Being a "kingly" individual like himself he held what he believed in quite high. He didn't bow or bend to anybody under any circumstances, and he alwaysstood up whathe believed in, regardless of what that may be. 

Jahan sincerely, had few beliefs but the ones he had were strong, he believed in Tarturus, he believed in "the people", he believed in emotion and feelings and serendipity. Yet would this matter to the djinn? Would he be able to pass its test, regardless he would still venture on. He was determined to become King. He wished to be king, and he wished to unite the countries for one reason or other. Yet regardless of rather or not he was worthy he would march right in here and conquer this dungeon. Why? Because he said so.

19[job/Minerva]You Got Buns Hun~ Empty Re: [job/Minerva]You Got Buns Hun~ on 07/12/14, 09:20 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ariella gazed in wonder, only half hearing the words of the guardian. The rukh fluttering around gave her an uplifted feeling and she could not hep but to edge closer to the gate. Grabbing Jahan by the arm before he could do something foolish, like challenge the guard for the fun of it, she dragged him with her to the gate. She stopped just short of the entrance, heart racing in wonder.

"Well... I think it may be time for an adventure, now that you are all healed up... shall we?"

She would not give him an opportunity to respond before touching the gate with a tentative hand, her other holding Jahan's arm. She was suddenly enveloped in a white fog of nothingness and then went tumbling into the bright abyss.

[job/Minerva]You Got Buns Hun~ Ari%20Sigs_zpsn7c2bhju

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum