You are not connected. Please login or register

Bastet's Starter Abilities

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bastet's Starter Abilities  Empty Bastet's Starter Abilities 26/09/14, 03:31 pm

Lilinette

Lilinette
D-Tier
D-Tier

Name: Righting Reflex
Tier: D
Cost: 10 Stamina | 5 Sustained
Limb/Part effected: The spinal cord, joints, and collar bone.
Class: Supplementary
Range: Personal
Duration: 2 posts
Cool-Down: 3 posts
Description: Bastet shifts her Spinal cord, Joints, and clavicle (collar bone) to that of a feline. When first activated, it gives her a quick burst of speed, allowing for her to twist and turn at speeds of up to 10 meters per second. This allows her to become much more flexible, and even land on her feet no matter how high she falls from the sky. This also allows her to have more rotations out of her joints, allowing for her to dodge or redirect attacks more efficiently.
----------------------------------------------
Name: Radius Rope
Tier: D
Cost: 10 Stamina  
Limb/Part effected: Arm
Class: Offensive
Range: five meters.
Duration: instant
Cool-Down: 2 posts
Description: Bastet turns the bones, muscle, and skin of her arm into a thick, rubbery like substance which she can then throw forward, projecting it up to five meters away and slamming it into her target. She can even use it as a whip, or combine it with other skills of hers. If she strikes her target, they will suffer from D-tiered blunt force damage.
Name: Skin of Bastet
Tier: C
Cost: 20 Stamina
Limb/Part effected: One limp or body section. (I.e. Back, chest, head, neck, stomach, or butt)
Class: Defensive
Range: Personal
Duration: 2 posts
Cool-Down: 3 posts
Description: Named after Bastet, the goddess of Joy and felines, Bastet, the user not the god, manipulates the structure of one of the sections of her body to become solidified, and even give off the appearance as diamond. This hardened area can be used to protect against four D-tier attacks, two C-tier attack, or one B-tier attack. If it is protecting against a projectile, Bastet can use this to deflect it.

Last edited by Bastet Molokya on 27/09/14, 10:13 am; edited 3 times in total

Lilinette

Lilinette
D-Tier
D-Tier

I know i only used 4 of my 5 starters. I listed it as the cost as both Magoi and Stamina because Body manipulation is kind of a combination of magic and stamina.

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

General Issues
-Body manipulation doesn't use magic at all actually so all of these would technically only take stamina. But since they are the same pool it's not a big deal.
-Much like with strength, the "range" of all the abilities should be listed as "close" or "self" and the distance your attacks can travel would actually be determined by "scale" sorry that this wasn't clear in the guidelines. I'll make sure it's brought up so it can be fixed ASAP.
-You only need a 2 post cool down for D-tier abilities~

Righting Reflex
-Class should be "supplementary"
-This isn't a change required but you could mention that this ability also gives you an "instant burst of movement at 10m/s" on the first post or once per post if you give it a sustained cost. The difference between this and a speed buff is that an instant burst occurs once for a single action. A Buff gives you a constant increase in speed that lasts until the ability duration ends.

Radius Rope
-The distance should be dropped to 5m in accordance with scale instead of range.
-Please not the amount and type of damage dealt in the description. I.E. This allows Bastet to deal D-tier blunt damage on impact.

Skin of Bastet
-Please note that Bastet is not a recognized god/goddess in this world. The only egyptian gods used as part of Heliohaptan culture are Ra and Anubis.
-You should probably adjust the wording because diamond hardness is more like A-tier level stuff and things weaker than diamond would be able to deal C-tier or more damage to you.
-There is no need to specify deflecting projectiles when you already note that you can defend up to a certain tier worth of damage.

Bastet's Blessing
-Body Manipulation does not currently allow for healing abilities. You could however make this an ability that lets you mitigate damage taken by stopping bleeding, purging poisons from your body, or otherwise lowering the effects of damage without actually healing said damage.

Lilinette

Lilinette
D-Tier
D-Tier

edited :) I only used 3 of my ability slots so i will add in the other two later :) thanks for checking my app Yakuroro :)

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Righting Reflex
-My apologies, when I suggested you add a 10m/s movement speed I had meant for you to apply to to the speed at which you could move your body in inhuman ways. I didn't mean for your to use that as a movement from point a to point b.
-If you wish to keep the charging movement, then you'll need to add in the distance you travel which would be 5m based on scale.
-I'd recommend dropping the charge forwards and focusing the speed on how fast you can twist and bend your spine. It would allow you to dodge close range melee attacks better and turn to land of your feet faster(even a cat can't land on it's feet if dropped upside down from a very short distance). These kinds of movements being faster seems to be more in the spirit of what you are trying to go for. You could then use one of your other ability slots to get the charging burst of speed with a different ability such as making one of your legs more catlike for a strong pouncing kick off.

Your other two are approved~
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Radius Rope
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Cost:[/b] 10 Stamina  
[b]Limb/Part effected:[/b] Arm
[b]Class:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] five meters.
[b]Duration:[/b] instant
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 2 posts
[b]Description:[/b] Bastet turns the bones, muscle, and skin of her arm into a thick, rubbery like substance which she can then throw forward, projecting it up to five meters away and slamming it into her target. She can even use it as a whip, or combine it with other skills of hers. If she strikes her target, they will suffer from D-tiered blunt force damage.
[b]Name:[/b] Skin of Bastet
[b]Tier:[/b] C
[b]Cost:[/b] 20 Stamina
[b]Limb/Part effected:[/b] One limp or body section. (I.e. Back, chest, head, neck, stomach, or butt)
[b]Class:[/b] Defensive
[b]Range:[/b] Personal
[b]Duration:[/b] 2 posts
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 3 posts
[b]Description:[/b] Named after Bastet, the goddess of Joy and felines, Bastet, the user not the god, manipulates the structure of one of the sections of her body to become solidified, and even give off the appearance as diamond. This hardened area can be used to protect against four D-tier attacks, two C-tier attack, or one B-tier attack. If it is protecting against a projectile, Bastet can use this to deflect it.

Lilinette

Lilinette
D-Tier
D-Tier

Edited Sir!

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Rwar

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Righting Reflex
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Cost:[/b] 10 Stamina | 5 Sustained
[b]Limb/Part effected:[/b] The spinal cord, joints, and collar bone.
[b]Class:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] Personal
[b]Duration:[/b] 2 posts
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 3 posts
[b]Description:[/b] Bastet shifts her Spinal cord, Joints, and clavicle (collar bone) to that of a feline. When first activated, it gives her a quick burst of speed, allowing for her to twist and turn at speeds of up to 10 meters per second. This allows her to become much more flexible, and even land on her feet no matter how high she falls from the sky. This also allows her to have more rotations out of her joints, allowing for her to dodge or redirect attacks more efficiently.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum