You are not connected. Please login or register

Sweet & Juicy! [ Solo/Job ]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sweet & Juicy! [ Solo/Job ] Empty Sweet & Juicy! [ Solo/Job ] 31/08/14, 09:27 pm

Lamb

Lamb
D-Tier
D-Tier

The Sun illuminated the dew kissed earth as it slowly peeked over the horizon, ushering in the new morning. Many people's voices could be heard from outside of a sleeping beauties window. The sounds from outside varied but none bothered her in the least. The light flooding in from the window of her lavish room filled the spacious area with a warm light. Peeking her head from the covers a smile played on her lips. The light filled room washed her in a healthy glow, giving her a very ethereal look." Another beautiful morning? Oh what ever shall I do with these gorgeous days. " Swinging her slender legs from her bed the beauty who was known as Lien quickly rushed to the showers to greet the morning sun who so graciously awoke her for the day. The pay for the lavish room she stayed in would not pay itself and she refused any money her father had given her, thinking it would only make her lazy.

Last edited by Lamb on 31/08/14, 09:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Sweet & Juicy! [ Solo/Job ] Empty Re: Sweet & Juicy! [ Solo/Job ] 31/08/14, 09:47 pm

Lamb

Lamb
D-Tier
D-Tier

It took about three hours for Lien to get ready for the day. Dressed in a soft green qipao with long, flowing sleeves, and a long white skirt, Lien looked as cute as she always does. Her long Chestnut brown shimmered beautifully as the two freshly picked lotus flowers that adorned her hair set off her look. Quickly she made her way to the front of the hotel in which she stayed. The eyes that stared her down were those of either jealously or awe, but whichever it was Lien just smiled and waved with her sugar sweet smile. Her dainty little feet carried her towards the market place. Before she could do anything she must get some type of food in her. The smells from the area were alluring to say the least but Lien respected her body enough to not just put anything in it. Gliding over to a fruit stand she found herself bumping into a man who looked just a tad to fragile to be moving around in such a crowded area." Oh I'm sorry, you shouldn't really be out here in an environment such as this, do you need help? "

3Sweet & Juicy! [ Solo/Job ] Empty Re: Sweet & Juicy! [ Solo/Job ] 31/08/14, 10:08 pm

Lamb

Lamb
D-Tier
D-Tier

Lien smiled sweetly towards the man as she spoke to him. The man looked up at her, he was even shorter than Lien herself! His eyes held the milky color of someone who was losing his sight or was blind already. " Oh, Oh, I'm sorry young lady..I was just looking for someone to help me tend to my plantation.. It's so big I can't get it done alone, and I can't seem to find anyone to help, I'll pay just so someone will help me pick some fruits.." The little bell in Lien went off and her smile got wider. Taking the man's hand she looked him in the eyes and began to speak in her soft sing-song voice. " I will help you, I may not look like it but I am capable of many things. Put your trust in me and you shall not regret it."

4Sweet & Juicy! [ Solo/Job ] Empty Re: Sweet & Juicy! [ Solo/Job ] 31/08/14, 10:29 pm

Lamb

Lamb
D-Tier
D-Tier

The man did not decline the help being given to him and happily directed Lien towards the plantation. The young girl strolled gracefully towards where she would be starting her work, her hands slipped into the long sleeves of her qipao. The plantation was not far and Lien was given a rather large cart to push around to collect the fruit in. She was directed to pick four different fruits and possible more if she could. Slowly she walked down the first row of fruits which were plump grapes hanging hypnotically from their vines. Looking at the dark globes she licked her lips and plucked the first bunch she saw. It was a heavy and plentiful bunch and she found herself picking one and popping into her mouth. Her cheeks tingled in joy as the tart flavor played with the sweet juices that flowed on her pink tongue. She had never tasted anything so fresh before and wondered what this man was doing for his grapes to come out so delicious. She walked along the path of grapes picking bunches and tasting her share as she pleased. It took about half an hour before she finished and found herself in strawberry patch.

The strawberries in the strawberry patch were just as exquisite as the grapes and she found herself eating those too. Her delicate hands plucked and picked the red berries quickly but she found herself eating more than she picked. The sweet taste of the fruits were having her feel very giddy and childlike. Skipping and dancing in the warmth of the sun in the colorful patch of strawberries. By the time she had gotten to the next group of fruit poor Lien was tuckered out. a small yawn passed over her lips, the crisp smell of apples pulling her under a tree. The brown haired girl sat on the grass and enjoyed the fragrance of the apples, almost wishing she could stay there forever.

5Sweet & Juicy! [ Solo/Job ] Empty Re: Sweet & Juicy! [ Solo/Job ] 31/08/14, 10:56 pm

Lamb

Lamb
D-Tier
D-Tier

The day was made for being lazy and three hours passed by Lien as she fell asleep under the apple tree. She could feel the warmth of the sun once again greeting her and she climbed up to her feet to continue the job at hand. Unlike the other fruits the apples weren't something one could just pop in their mouth. This was fine by Lien because she was already full from her share of berries. Strolling down the path of red, green, and yellow apples she found that the cart was almost full and wondered what the next fruit would be. After what seem to be forever she came to some peaches. Since she had already wasted much time she quickly and without any more distractions picked the fruit with haste. At the end of it she made her way back to the old man who was surprised at the sheer amount of fruits Lien picked. He thanked her and paid her, giving her a basket of fruit for all her hard work. Lien was on the verge of declining feeling just a bit stuffed, but after a second thought she found the fruits would be useful in a pie for tonight. Smiling she accepted both and made her way back to the hotel.

Complete [1050]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum