|Plot for War|The Bo Clan, and The Barlowes Clan

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

The Barlowe's Clan Info

I would like staff to make, and control an A rank mission for the purpose of me taking over The Great Plains.
Here below is chain that already take place in the great plains that support this future development.
Chronus chains

Moving forward I await staff to chime in before I make the A rank mission. I would need the Bo Clan king info though for sure.

Silva Kaida

Silva Kaida
β-Tier
β-Tier

Once again, you have not put in the work needed for conquering probably the largest stretch of land on the site. We only make jobs or plot requests when there is enough plot. You can attempt to conquer a small section but not the whole of plains with what you have done so far.

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

Whatever the captial for the bo clan, and the npc i just made I want that to be include in the plot. Regardless how big the land is the work would be put in whatever plot you create.

Silva Kaida

Silva Kaida
β-Tier
β-Tier

the Bo are currently an active plot and you have no connection to challenge their chief Tenza Bo and she is busy. Furthermore, the chain you have is to set up a base, you must take village by village even if wishing to challenge the Bo. This also goes for the plains. It's such a large area and do many groups in it that you would have to go through all of them first to even attempt conquering the plains.

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

Silva Kaida wrote: the Bo are currently an active plot and you have no connection to challenge their chief Tenza Bo and she is busy. Furthermore, the chain you have is to set up a base, you must take village by village even if wishing to challenge the Bo. This also goes for the plains. It's such a large area and do many groups in it that you would have to go through all of them first to even attempt conquering the plains.

Lol since when is npc too busy to defend there land of there status. There no connection because there no info hint the reason why I ask plot mod for help. It doesn't have to be a large area I just want there captial just like lagi did with helio.

That npc I link you. I made is one of the mission pertaining to clan take over , and I came on here for information about the clan which isn't on the site. I don't want to step on no toes when I make these chains of 7 mission.

Silva Kaida

Silva Kaida
β-Tier
β-Tier

The great plains is not a nation and therefore have no capital. It is not owned land. Also for the bo clan if we say the leading NPC is unavailable that means they are unavailable. And we do not make information for player made NPCs or factions. That is something you are supposed to do. Clearly there are restrictions in what their lore can be since they can't be some massive group like the Bo Clan.

Until you make a more reasonable request this is still a no.

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

What is a reasonable request? If there no info, and you blocking my development with the bo clan..

Silva Kaida

Silva Kaida
β-Tier
β-Tier

It is not reasonable because you are trying to get all of plains or even a capital that doesn't exist with almost no plot work for it

Also no one is saying you cannot plot with Bo Clan but you are wanting to mess with the Leader. Which is a hard no.

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

Instead of we don't have no plot ready or material with the bo clan , and instead of saying you haven't done any work. Could you offer your help.

I am aware of the 10 chains I already have 3 made that 7 more chains, and 1 A rank. If you can't help me I can pop a shard with one of my faction members to get staff force involvement.

So what is on the table if I can't beat up the chief what on the table? You saying you can't write about the bo clan lore so who does that? what land they own in the great plains it not even label.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum