C-Tier

Mission Data:

Last edited by Gero Gu on 08/07/23, 10:14 am; edited 2 times in total

2|Done|Chronus Job's Empty Re: |Done|Chronus Job's 06/07/23, 10:25 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The second job is a problem. For starts they are not the largest clans of Magno, the Bo clan probably is and they are staff controled atm tho you could prbably encounter some smaller bands of them. Also cannot allow you access to these 5 clans or Loros because they were made by a player who is no longer on the site. Staff was not given permission to use them which means that you also cannot use them. You are more than welcome to make some smaller/local clans if you want but cannot use Loros of the other 4.

Also for the 1st job, traveling from Magno to Great Plains is not enough to be a job. Since Magno is right next to the Plains. If you add some obstacle i could see allowing this but not as it currently is.

3|Done|Chronus Job's Empty Re: |Done|Chronus Job's 07/07/23, 09:00 pm

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

Solomon's Proxy wrote:The second job is a problem. For starts they are not the largest clans of Magno, the Bo clan probably is and they are staff controled atm tho you could prbably encounter some smaller bands of them. Also cannot allow you access to these 5 clans or Loros because they were made by a player who is no longer on the site. Staff was not given permission to use them which means that you also cannot use them. You are more than welcome to make some smaller/local clans if you want but cannot use Loros of the other 4.

Also for the 1st job, traveling from Magno to Great Plains is not enough to be a job. Since Magno is right next to the Plains. If you add some obstacle i could see allowing this but not as it currently is.

I understand I will join the necessary minor NPCC clan soon. Since I don't want to trouble staff NPC the Bo clan. As you state, I believe the first mission should be fine because traveling rules require 500 WC to travel via land. If that's not enough, I can edit the first mission and include a minor obstacle. I will wait for the second mission after the approval of the NPC clan. edit made!

4|Done|Chronus Job's Empty Re: |Done|Chronus Job's 07/07/23, 11:34 pm

Silva Kaida

Silva Kaida
β-Tier
β-Tier

First off, still a no on the first job. Travel WC isn't really a thing from magno to great plains because they are in the same part of the world they are in the same board and travel is supposed to be from board to board. So magno/great plains-to-Reim/western Front. Traveling without any obstacles is not a job it's just a travel thread. You need something more than just travel, not even an obstacle but it needs something more to make it a job.

Secondly, I cannot approve this till you have the second job edited too. I know you said you are waiting on other things but there is nothing I can do until the edits havw been main to that job as well.

5|Done|Chronus Job's Empty Re: |Done|Chronus Job's 08/07/23, 10:16 am

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

Silva Kaida wrote:First off, still a no on the first job. Travel WC isn't really a thing from magno to great plains because they are in the same part of the world they are in the same board and travel is supposed to be from board to board. So magno/great plains-to-Reim/western Front. Traveling without any obstacles is not a job it's just a travel thread. You need something more than just travel, not even an obstacle but it needs something more to make it a job.

Secondly, I cannot approve this till you have the second job edited too. I know you said you are waiting on other things but there is nothing I can do until the edits havw been main to that job as well.

Edit made as for the 1, and 2 mission everything been fix. However I would like to note as you said earlier I can app the clan at a later time. I think for now I will settle with these 3 mission cheers. I hope everything is clear

6|Done|Chronus Job's Empty Re: |Done|Chronus Job's 08/07/23, 11:20 am

Silva Kaida

Silva Kaida
β-Tier
β-Tier

I never said that. I did say you can make a clan. Doesn't even have to be a faction, could just be some enemies you tie into your lore.

Approved. I'll post it in the job board when I get home

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum