You are not connected. Please login or register

Bo Clan|Plot - Serpiente “The Monster King”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

A True Dragon

"How many times do I have to tell you? I will tolerate no petty bickering in my presence. Conflict does not please me."

General Info
                            Character Name: Gero, Gu

Link to Approved Character: Gero
                            Affiliation: Kou Army

Equipment: Cane

Today wasn’t your average day it was an important evening for Gu Clan Household. The selection for an appropriate partner for Gero will be selected today. The candidates have already endured rigorous training, and trials making them each capable men , and woman. Yes woman were  also include if you have skill and something to bring to the table opportunity was reward.

Nonetheless the top candidate wasn’t female Gero selected someone more fitting. Distraction isn’t something that he could allow at this moment the temptation of female partner did however sound good but at other time. The individual in question had made quite an alias for himself  “The Monster King “.
He wasn’t your average mortal in fact he wasn’t a mortal at all but an dungeon beast.

This unique dungeon beast name  is “Serpent or Serpiente” . Base off the physiological of snake DNA, and man.

Bo Clan|Plot - Serpiente “The Monster King” 1778c710

Bo Clan|Plot - Serpiente “The Monster King” 253bfd10

Serpiente is a large and massive-looking  entity standing at “12 FT” even . Weighing approximately 3 tons take the shape of humanoid figure. Serpiente has several large spikes pointing upwards throughout his head, his skin is crack,  he has two solid color yellow eyes, and multiple sets of jagged teeth inside his mouth.

Serpiente shoulders, wrists, and fingers have an  monstrous appearance with snakeheads along with pointy teeth, with latter ending in large claws.

Serpiente knees consist of snake like skulls, and it one of his only clothing is a large cape connected to a circular, veiny joint in the center of his chest. He also have a piece of cloth covering his lap. He also has a long, spiky tail.

Known for his unique hard skin that over time he built up an natural toughness that allow him to render most attacks useless or lower the damage.  His endurance,  and his durability is testament of his natural prowess on the battle field.

Along with his special trait known as Metamorphosis it allow Serpiente to control the snakes along his body to strike his foes it is said that these snake can spit out venom . However, that is not all he is also known for monstrous speed even though he is big in size. Serpiente is Warrior Class Magoi Manipulator able to imbue his attacks with Magoi  which in return created powerful shockwave from his body or other limbs. His fighting style is that of a berserker with additional decent level of regeneration that snake can do that fall under shedding his skin.

Regardless Serpiente is remarkable dungeon beast that is B level with the potential to become even stronger. Gero paid a pretty penny for this individual keen combat prowess. Now it was time to sent for his aid. Mistake no mistake the Gu Clan  forge a long lasting relationship between Bo Clan Elders, and it members .

Right now in this exact moment Gero had draft a proposal to request the summon, and purchase Serpiente. Using his family official seal, and the name of his clan he hope to officially recruit Serpiente as his partner and ally.  Make no mistake the reports, and files didn’t say much about Serpiente personality however Gero was sure he was able to work around it hopefully.

But in this world the old geezer knew that wasn’t always the case. It is also known that the information that he compile on Serpiente are base on rumor. So confirming this information he wasn’t able to do so however he did know of his level .
So he figure that he wouldn’t be so weak in any case Serpiente could probably kill Gero at this time on regular day. So that could be a problem for Gero later down the line if Serpiente doesn’t listen and obey his partner commands.

So many possibilities and so many things can happen only time will tell if Gero made the right choice to recruit him. Regardless Gero isn’t a man of regret any decision he makes he stand behind it 110%. Only bowing down to laws and justice and his heart which guide him on the journey.

677/1,000 Word Count
Only 323 Words Left
This is an attempt to attain B Class Npc upon reaching 1,000 words as instructed.
P. S Cheers

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

A True Dragon

"How many times do I have to tell you? I will tolerate no petty bickering in my presence. Conflict does not please me."

General Info
                            Character Name: Gero, Gu

Link to Approved Character: Gero
                            Affiliation: Kou Army

Equipment: Cane

”Tell me Gero? What you expect from recruiting a monster such as him?” Spoke other gentlemen much younger than geezer who look kin to him.
There was a slight pause as nodded his head in approval than said, “ Do you  know justice isn’t enough to make our enemies kneel over?” In response to Gero question the young lad replied,” No people won’t ever listen to just reason alone.” Gero had nodded his head in approval as he took yet other pause as he reach for his tea cup sitting on the table directly in front of him.

After clearing his voice and taking a sip of the hot tea he was sure to follow the proper manner instill into him as a child. So he won’t make a mess or burn his tongue in this attempt.

After he did that he sat the cup back into the table as he spoke once again ,” Believe me we live in times where a certain level of force much be implemented into our society in order for people abide by our rules. I know it kinda hard to believe but trust me as current heir of the Gu Clan have I ever brought disrespect to are clan tradition or our homeland ?”  The youngster replied with a simple left to right motion which mean no.

Gero had rub his chin as he stare at the cup of tea. Once again Gero had clear his voice and said , “ I understand the concern in the method I choose however if the individual get out of hand I will put him down or die trying.”

The reality of the matter Gero understood how dangerous this was and how people may frown on his choice. However it was need in order to push his plans forward and become a capable warrior and rise in the Kou Empire Army and maybe even rise to the rank of General.

322|1,000 Word Count

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum