5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

12 years later.....

In the time that has passed David and his men had begun to do more than conqueror cities, adding to their masses. They would begin to enslave them, the world only felt terror. For all the time he had reigned, there had been claims of such a thing but it grew on a scale immeasurable. As he went city for city fear only would skyrocket as the word of Solomon, heir to David was rising in strength, but that fear would turn into a curiosity. Rumors are how it started, there was no proof but claims that he started to resent the Orthodoxy, the Church that carried his father's will.

People would say he would warn villagers, use magic to conceal escaping people, or even stand in defense of fleeing folks. Yet they were many claims and he was only one man, or was he? No one could believe it but voices could not help but whisper. Here or there words of rebellion, of a secret few. Those willing to do something, but powerless in all except the art of deception. Some could match the might of the magicians, but their power was unending, their fury relentless. They would put all lesser beings in their place. Unless something could simply shift that state of being.....

The only hope, was an invitation, in a blue envelope with a six-sided star. A party or that was how it was advertised at least would be going on soon. A few lucky enough had found themselves invited, some leaders, others those who could assist them.

Gero

Gero and his family had managed to escape the city safely. In the dawn as Gero awoken and began to ask a million questions of his dreams, Ali would explain. His son must have been too young to understand before the things he had seen. He told him how David's church, how their own kind humans had used their power and the staves that granted it to control other races. They had lived with others, those of different shapes and forms so that's why their own home had been destroyed. As humans, they were safe from plenty, but they weren't invincible. The people found peace in suffering. It was a life they couldn't escape.

Always fleeing because they did not have power or protection. They only had each other, but fate seemed to have a strange twist of fate for them. For 3 months they had kept traveling until they would arrive at a traveling circus. The people there were kind, they didn't need a storyteller, but they hired Ali as an opener, to maybe hype the people up for the things they would see, the great feats of daring and masters of comedy. In the years to come, they would travel, wary of towns only just a step ahead.

In those years, the ringmaster would notice young Gero's charisma offering to train the boy to be the next ringmaster. It would mean prosperity for his family, and allowed his legacy to carry on. So Baron, a snake-like man would offer all he had to know to the young boy even if he did not desire it. He had the skills, and the potential to properly utilize these abilities to their fullest potential. The art of showmanship was not one to be disregarded. With each year their show and band of characters would grow into more than just the circus. Games would come, it would become a traveling fair, and now they were in a city of giants to put on the show of a lifetime, that is until their next gig.

Gero would backstage, just hours before the show in a private room for Edna an acrobat and stuntwoman who Gero had known since his family had first joined the circus twelve years ago. He was now becoming quite the young man, and Edna was fierce in letting her desires be known. She had pushed her arm over his shoulder, keeping the storyteller's son somewhat trapped. With heavy breaths and anxious eyes, she would shout out her desire.

Murmurr: A Tragedy of Two Lovers - Page 3 B7c4f2e7a81f572bcc16f0583b0b945f

"I've wanted to say this for years but I've never felt quite brave enough. Each of these shows has inspired courage in me, and with tonight I feel I finally have the strength. I love you with all my heart, would you do me the honor of making me your bride!" Edna said, stepping back, looking at Gero ever so shyly, worried that their differences would make it all too much for the young man. One thing was certain, that he would know after all these years. She wouldn't let him leave until she got her answer.

Rokurou

The young Giant and his family did enjoy that day of fishing. of raiding. It was but a good start to the training Rokurou needed. In just a year Gola began training with Ymir, and then two years later than that Rokurou would join his brothers, there he would see the fierceness that his brother held on the battlefield. Even for men so big there were great beasts, and worst of all the humans who wielded magic. Still, while others would suffer they would prosper. With each raid, their power, their wealth, and influence grew. Soon, they would dominate the lands of others and become their rulers. In an affront to David and other humans, Their great Father would take on the title of king.

Each boy would grow stronger, Ymir rose to strength even greater than he thought. To the point, he earned the name King of the Frost, for he would build a great fortress of ice. People claimed he had taken a wife, a woman, neigh a great beast who wielded the power of cold. Together, they would become a force equal to the might of his father's kingdom. They were but a few who would stand in the way of the Orthodoxy but the Kingdom of Giants was of that small crowd.

Now Rokurou grown into a stronger, and even more capable warrior who had proved his strength by fending of a Red Lion. They started to call the young boy Leobane, and with that woulld come legends, accolades the power of persona that would inspire the people more in battles yet to happen. Today though he and Gola, who had been campaigning in the south for 4 years, were in Ymir's great fortress of ice. They had been invited over for dinner by Ymir, it had been the first time in two years for Rokurou who had been sent home to aid the family as the time came for his coming-of-age ceremony.

Now a man, he stood before great frozen gates which were bigger than him. He stood at forty-five meters at this age, but it was big enough for someone three times his size. It really was a grand frozen fortress. The doors would open from the slightest nudge and with that, he would see the other guest. Gola, his brother had changed and with him, he had a family, three boys ages two, four, and six.

Murmurr: A Tragedy of Two Lovers - Page 3 A1917b04eb6260d7a5d28ad34a206e60

"Good to see you again twerp, like the duds armor I claimed while fighting metal folk towards the south. They know to make fine goods, much better than they know how to wield them kekekeekek!" He had in the years become more than just concious about his own skill, he had become obsessed with it. Becoming a boisterous and booming man, with ferocious might on the battlefield he was often still an annoyance to his own kin. Still, he had proven to be a valuable asset in their conquests and today was about family.

Khalik

He was lucky to escape the city that night, for Mary did not. She did her best to get him out, in the night there were too many bright burning lights. The fury that heaven had wrought unto them was fast, for while they had managed to make it to the city edge the moment they did a thousand flames and a hundred strikes of lightning swept over every street in an instance. It was nothing but horror, as the young boy was put upon a donkey he would find himself leaving Gomorrah, leaving behind Mary and his chance at earning a name. He would leave with the sight of his brief guardian burning.

Or so he thought, the next day he would awaken from the nightmare. The city was gone, that still was true, he still had no name. Yet, Mary had lived, just barely, he was in her arms. She was sleeping, half her body bandaged. It was unsure how long he was out, later that night when she awoke he would find that he had been asleep for two weeks. They only lived by the grace of the donkey that carried them, she barely managed to hop on as she was scorched. Her voice was now raspy, but she still was able to ask for help by a stray old man.

A village doctor had taken them in, he was secluded so that he couldn't be pillaged or wiped out easily. People came to his home under a gigantic oak in order to seek his cures and other assorted goods. He would take care of them for two years before he would pass away, once again Rokurou had been left behind. It was him and Mary for four years after that, then she would lose her voice. The damage the magic had done to her body slowly ate it away. She would've died, if not for the help of a traveling Sidhe by the name of Erin. He served a great lady he said, and had developed skills in the art of developing magical devices. He would put her in a glass and porcelain suit. Even as her flesh decayed, her soul seemed to live on. She was a skeleton in an ornate body with the dress of a maiden now.

Neither of them lived the life they were supposed to, but they lived in peace. In all those years he would see people lose things, all they had. Their homes, their bodies, and everyone he loved seemed to get it the worst. The one thing he got in return for all that pain was the one and the only thing he'd ever truly own. A name, while Khailk had known himself, Mary had begun to call him Josiah.

"Josiah, I think it's time for you to leave. I know this home, is all we have but, Erin keeps writing asking if you wish to work with him at the palace. He says despite growing troubles you'd be safe, well paid and you'd have the chance to see more. I do not wish for you to be secluded your whole life. All you've known is this house, this forest, and then a life of nightmare." she would plead. Before she'd get the chance to continue there was a knock on the door.

Murmurr: A Tragedy of Two Lovers - Page 3 C7dfdb4b7ee2d5060225929f9bae0f66

It was too young Beastfolk, a couple that had often come here for medical aid. Mary had learned what she could from the good doctor but it was only so much. They had been coming more frequently as they had delivered a child. The young couple was on their way to stay with them. Mary had yet to tell him, but Erin was on his way for him and the male beast. He said he forgone his true name until he felt worthy to wield it again but they called him E for the time being. His wife Rane would only ever explain that much. E would be standoffish as they were at the door. Rane stood there holding their young babe. "Josiah, Mary good to see you both again!"

Zubaidah

Zubaidah would be unlucky, for she would only get so far with her brother. Or, so the new life she would start with him would be more difficult than she'd ever expected. Despite the conflict with their father, he agreed it was better for them to leave. Expecting them to go to a safer city, away from the conflict so he could do his best in aiding David and making their home a secure, safe place. While the pair of siblings fed the city they for two years would be on the run. Hoping from state to state, trying to make it to Marax but only one of them would.

Near the end of their journey, after countless battles with magicians, all manner of men and women, Red Lions, and even dragons they would make it just a city shy. Then in the night, while Furcas was out following a suspicious sound his dear little sparrow was swiped in the night. David's men, brought her home. Greeting the young girl to a show of how the place had changed. Magicians had patrolled the city. The people worked day in and out not forging weapons but tools for the orthodoxy. Something was being built. In the eight years, the young girl was back home she would see all manners of strange things made but the true purpose of all this work would never come to light.

A prisoner in her own home Zub would only find peace in the music she heard from the rukh. It told her to be patient to bid her time. For things were being woven in a way in which she could not understand. Her father tried to provide love and kindness but with all that generosity she saw evil. How he forced his people to work, how he had to sell some of them away. She would earn his trust, earn Davids's trust. Even though his men were there to treat her as a hostage, she was seen as a calming sight to the people. So, to one day quiet a riot, she was taken to the mines outside the city. It was all a plan, for the riots were false. It was coordinated by Furcas, Marax, and Gamigan had managed to rescue her.

It would take a year to return to Marax's home, and another to fully settle in after the chaos. Little did she know, there were more players in play than thought. Or maybe, she knew even better than she had ever expected. During that time Marax never once made his presence known, but on this fine day, everything changed for Zub. It was her first clue in years, that this dungeon was in fact real. When she awoke, she would see birds frozen in the air, dust stuck in the light and the sun unmoving stuck in an endless rise. Mist began to creep into her room, as a man took the form of a phantom.

Murmurr: A Tragedy of Two Lovers - Page 3 Anima__Al_Djinn_by_Wen_M

Marax in the ethereal power of his form as a djinn would appear before the girl. "I realized naught what Murmurr was going to put you through. I thought you would just see the woes of her land but I believe she does intend to show you everything. In the guise of Furcas Sister, you know not what you are truly going to observe. My true form, the form of so many of my brothers and sisters. I believe she intends to show you the beginning and end."

You have 48 hours to reply to this post, welcome to your adolesence

Rokurou Isah

Rokurou Isah
D-Tier
D-Tier

The day of fishing turned into a day of fighting and fun. for a moment the trauma filled history of Rokuro had slowly began to ebb and flow away as the current, this new life began to take precedence. He no longer thought of the horrible life that he had suffered through with his father and mother, no now he was filled with hope and pride in the father he had knew now. The loving embrace of his mother that had still been alive. The rivalry that he now shared with his brothers. As the sounds of crashing waves and the screams of ignorant humans filled his ears, he only watched from the back as he wished that this was the actual life he had been chosen to have. As the years went by, Rokurou fought to learn and grow as a warrior alongside his brothers aiming to one-up Gola at every turn and to achieve even greater than Ymir did at his age. Nothing had stopped the giant from achieving this and with every battle he strove to learn more and more.

The art of war was something he studied adamantly and with each battle he fought in, each skirmish his body undertook he took ever clash of blades seriously, and every missed opportunity had become a life lesson. From the defeated he learned their ways and tactics to understand their minds and fighting as he added it onto his own. While he did not take up a family during this time, he always cherished his own to the point where he remained close to them which had been a sign of his trauma in his... other? Life. When his father had been crowned King, he stood proud of his father and knew that if he could be crowned King then that honor could be his in time. It would be. Shortly after he left the comfort of his family to travel the lands in search of conquest, battle and knowledge of that which would trump both of his brothers in time. His battles took him across the wide berth of the world, a giant in search of not only his own glory but his own path.

In the 4 Years that he had been gone his eldest brother, Ymir, had become a King in his own right. The King of Frosts with admittedly the best woman he had seen his brother come across. The news had reached his ears but for Rokurou he would not be able to attend just yet. His own battle for greatness continued with the fight against a Legendary Foe, the Red Beast. The battle took many days of the Giant trading blows with someone he had considered his greatest challenge. At the end however Rokurou stood victorious. In the present however, Rokurou stood amid the giant doors of his brother's Keep, looking up at them in amazement. Adorned in the head of the Red Beast as a helmet and shrouded by the pelt of the same beast that had been tied around his waist just over his armor bottoms, he would push the door open to see another face he had not seen in a while.

Gola.

The brother who had been in the south while he traveled the lands. Around he could see Gola's spawn, three kids of which Rokurou had only probably seen at their births before leaving but had been glad to see that they were growing up healthy. His eyes slowly trailed back to Gola who had spewed his usual banter in which Rokurou would chuckle and cross his arms," Twerp? If I recall correctly this "twerp" was consistently besting you in every bout we had. Surely you do not need a reminder in this dear brother," the smile never left his face as he stared at Gola from underneath the helm, almost anticipating him to blow a fuse.

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

She had grown used to the sound of birdsong at her windowsill each morning. She would rise with the sun, throw wide her shutters, and listen to the birds chattering outside. She could not see the birds, however, even though she could hear their birdsong loud and clear. She knew they were there, invisible as they seemed, but saw only guards with swords and spears outside her window. Each morning she would see them; and each morning she was reminded that she was just a bird in a cage.

-----

It can’t be…’ When she awoke this morning, Zubaidah heard something more than birdsong, ‘Is that really you?’ It was familiar but unsettling, like the sound of an owl hooting in the night, but she found comfort in that confusion, ‘I can’t believe this…’ She smiled through watery eyes whilst the pain and loneliness of imagined years shone through her tears, ‘I’m just so happy to see you, Marax.

He had never heard such kind and honest words from her, nor had she heard them from him; insults were the norm in their relationship. But she had no pokerface left to hide behind, and no barrier to separate words from thought.

It seemed that the years had truly taken their toll.

Why’re you speaking so formally?’ She did not even respond to what Marax had said, tears now streaming down her face, ‘C’mon, where’s the Marax I know and love? Say something witty or biting! Do that laugh which makes me feel so small. I don’t care if it’s an insult at my expense, just please say something else…

She could not look him in the eyes, fists bunching up the linen sheets, ‘It’s been eight years. Eight years all on my own, locked in my room with nobody but my wretched father for company. Not that my own father even cared about me. He just wanted me there to keep up the appearance of civility for the townfolk.’ She bit her lip, trying to keep the tears from flowing in vain, 'I had nobody. Nobody except the rukh. And they kept saying that help was coming. That you were coming. But it took you eight years. I spent eight years with nobody else, hoping upon hope that help would come. And each morning, nothing came but a tray of food through my door…

Where were you then! This is just a Dungeon, isn’t it? So why did you leave me alone?!

mag: 340/340 | word: 1521 | stam: 390/390

Khalik-I-Sabbah

Khalik-I-Sabbah
C-Tier
C-Tier

Smoke fell like a dark snow and with every breath the unwelcomed cinders danced in his lung. Clumps of soots tangled themselves in the youth— his hair, his flesh, all blackened by the dead. Their ashy hands clung to him with fervor, with envy: "How dare he drink of the cold winds!" "How dare he bare neither blister or boil!" "How dare he live this night so Holy!"

The dead do not speak, not to Khalik and not to Josiah, yet they persist, all the same, in memory. Though his body was spared the flames, his mind was forever burnt by their glow. Still, in spite of the growing pains, he did his part to continue on, to count himself among the living. He and Mary shared that in common. Once more, a whimsical childhood waved him goodbye, forsaken by troublesome kin and a household of death. Yet... this time was different. Their was an ease to the toiling. Perhaps the patriarchy was merely an unsustainable model. Perhaps healthcare was more palpable than assassination contracts and the works. In truth, it was Mary; She had been good to him, far too good, and so he in returned he loved her deeply and unconditionally, like the son he masqueraded.

Funny that, really. In all his years yearning for freedom, Josiah had found it in the sweat and grime of work. A work he performed not for himself, but for the ones he held dear. Whatever Mary called upon him for, Josiah would devote himself to the task; and, with Khalik's memories, he had turned into her little handy man. In Mary, he was happy. In her, he was never going to be satisfied, and she knew it. He could recite all the lines, memorize all the actions, but
he was not her little Josiah. He was Khalik-I-Sabbah and no badge nor title would ever come before it. So, when Mary extended Erin's invintation, his lips cracked in a knowing smile.

A more thorough discussion was to be had, but the rapping of the door bared itself to the foreground. "I got it!" The beastfolk stood ever so graciously on their steps... except for E. Had he always been so rugged with their company? "Ah, Rane! Looking marvelous as ever, dear, and E! I see you are as stoic as you are handsome still." Khalik's eyes would dart between the couple, a hint of curiosity reflected in those ruby orbs. "To what do we the owe the pleasure?"

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Roku

"We could bring it to the ring if you want, I'm a little different from when we were younger. I realized what my downfall was. Besides you'll always be a twerp to me, I expect the boys to respect their uncle though" He would say giving a soft shake to one of the kids implying they had been in trouble before. After that, they would continue venturing into frozen homes. It was amazing what they had crafted, it truly was a beautiful home. Nothing like what any of them had witnessed.

There was a bit of a walk before they would reach the main chamber, a group of servants small frozen people had made their way over to them. Their voices to quiet to be heard until one would speak up just a bit more. "Everyone please follow me right this way, the King and Wife would like everyone to get in their best dress for this dinner."

The little snowy sprite would move along polished floors which reflected every giant's face. Even the smallest stood above the height of their guide. Still, Gola would keep an eye on them to make sure they stayed in line. There were so many places that the children could misbehave. Plenty of times had Gola's brood caused trouble, but even they knew better to cause touble in the house of Ymir.

He was a kind man, but fear did spread through his land of those who dear crossed him. They say he had gone as far as crucifying humans from the Orthodoxy to make a point. Gola had similar rumors, but everything Roku had heard of his brother is that he fought for sport, for a show of those he captured.

Gola looked at Roku, a strange smile hid under his helmet. It wasn't malicious but he wasn't used to his brother being so friendly still. "What do you think Ymir has in store for us? I hope he's got something a bit more filling than fish here this far north.

E looked at Khalik with a simply tired grin, looking to say something before Rane would interrupt him. "We're just wanting to see how you doing before E heads to the castle. He has some work there with Erin, they want him to help test out a sword he's been working on. E was ready to explain that with his wife having taken the reigns he just sat down.

Mary walked over to him, pouring a glass of erbal tea, before doing the same for Rane as well. "I encourage you to get this boy out of the house, take him with you even if he doesn't want to work he can at least see the capital." Mary urged weakly moving around the small hut.

In the years that had passed, they had truly made it their own, it was just as much the dead caretakers as it was theirs now. He had built a life here, even if the memories of the old world were strong, eventually, he will have lived longer in this life than any other he had. That was the curse of this freedom, of how a whole life could unfold from it.

"I do not have control of this world girl. If you want a biting comment it would be at your own foolishness. I am a spectator of a life I have already lived, and will once again see tragedies that were a lifetime ago.I could not save them, I cannot save you. I can only be your guide through this, my actions can only be what they were." He would say. He didn't have the time to be friendly.

There would be time to talk later. The glow around him, the command of his form seemed to shrink, till he was nothing more than a specter the same size as her. "Well, are you gonna keep sitting there looking stupid or are you ready to leave your room and meet up with your brother?" Furcas would say, his tone less serious but more rigid. He was a more irritated man than a disgruntled grandpa. His core was still there, but something was different. Everything would be different in this world.

Edna stood there staring, maybe the young man was in shock, maybe he was just thinking about his answer. Still, the silence was confusing for the girl, so she would push, with just a bit more confidence. This time, there was a bit of understanding in her tone. "It's okay if you need to think, but I believe in these uncertain times my love for you is the only thing that is true." Again she pleaded, looking for an answer from the man that held her heart.

You have 48 hours to reply

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

What do you mean?’ She finally looked Marax in the eyes, her gaze somehow matching every single iris, ‘You've never been the sort to listen to anyone else!’ Her tears were still flowing, but something had broken through her grief and heartbreak, ‘You made the rules; that’s what you said to me.’ She could not understand what was standing out about Marax so much, but now she realised it, ‘You chose me because you liked someone who broke the rules, and made them up for themselves. That’s why you chose me…

The tears dried on her cheeks.

…and why I chose you as well.’ As the mists began to retreat into the ethereal void, and the butterflies began to  flutter again, Zubaidah answered him, ‘I don’t care if events are set in stone. True, this might all be a dream; a fantasy; an illusion. But my feelings are real, and I will show you - and Murmurr - how those feelings can change reality.’ As the form of Marax shifted with the flow of time, the light on her bedside table flickering again and the sun casting shadows onto the walls again, Zubaidah spoke these words into thin air, ‘Give me all you got, Murmurr, because I’m ready to take on all your grief; all your hatred; all your despair.

And show you that those feelings can change the world.

-----

Without a moment’s hesitation, she stepped back into the role of Furcas’ sister, her poker face returning much as Marax had taught her, ‘Then why don’t you take me to my brother, lord Marax? Oh, but first turn away so I can change. Or better yet leave my room, hmm? Don’t want me telling Furcas that an old man walked in on me getting changed. That wouldn’t look so good, would it?

And she smiled mischievously.

Rokurou Isah

Rokurou Isah
D-Tier
D-Tier

The look on his face said it all as he chuckled and crossed his arms. It would seem as if some things had never changed, and Gola's attitude towards a challenge never did. For a moment he would stand there before patting his brother on the shoulder," If you want to add another loss to your belt with me then fine we can take it to the ring, but not right now. I'd rather not have the King on my ass for anything," Gola was one thing but Ymir was still out of his reach for now. Although another smile would take place as his nephews were mentioned. His eyes slowly moved to look at the lot before opening his arms to pick one or two of them up and set them on his shoulders. It was one of the things he did miss about seeing his family.

The ability to see how much the unit had grown as a whole, but admittedly this was something he had been a trifle jealous of when it came to Gola- Through all of this things he had the one thing Rou did not...a family. As the steward greeted them and asked for them to follow, the lion clad giant would follow and look around. Gola's question prompted a response as he shrugged and kept sightseeing," Knowing Ymir it may be new information or maybe he joined you and had a few kids of his own. Hard to tell with Big br- I mean the King," it was hard separating the two entities sometimes. He had his big brother Ymir, someone he had looked up to and even wanted to become but you also had the King Ymir as well. And you never disrespected the King.

On another note he did think to ask his brother another question since he had been the closest," Have you heard much from father and mother recently? I have not had a chance to actually go and see them since...well Dad took his position," it was an absentminded question but one he felt was important. The him of...well the actual him missed his mother enough to relish in this fact, but now he had much more. A thought rose in the back of his mind however of one thing.... the last few words he remembered before embracing this life. A small smile lit his features for a moment before disappearing.

"We will see soon enough what is in store for us Gola."

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

A True Dragon

"How many times do I have to tell you? I will tolerate no petty bickering in my presence. Conflict does not please me."

General Info
Character Name: Gero, Gu

Link to Approved Character: Gero

Equipment: Cane
Starter Skills:Skills

Gero accepted the situation that occurred to him. His leisurely time to unfold and train to attain new skills
Allow the old geezer to unlock some of his skills. Throughout his time as a warrior, he learned new skills.

even in the event that this unknown woman offers her love to the old geezer. He wasn't sure how to react; he believed no words said a lot.

However, Gero pushed forward; he was lost, and he took some time to take a step back. Understanding that he needed to step back was what he needed to recharge his body. Only when he refreshes his mind can he understand the situation that is happening currently. Letting out a sigh, he awaited his fate. He understood his failure and was ready to accept whatever this place had to toss at him.

That woman who declared her love for Gero would accept it by grabbing her hand. He wasn't sure if his decision was any good or whether it was late. However, now refreshed and ready, he currently awaits the fate of the creator. He wasn´t sure how good he would be or how strong he would be against the fate of this cruel world. But one thing was for sure: he wasn´t going to bow out, at least force out.

Affiliation: Chronus
Murmurr: A Tragedy of Two Lovers - Page 3 Vandenreich_medallion_by_beauryan101-d5zmh8y
219|6,451Total Word Count

Info:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Zubaidah

"Very well, I shall leave you, but if you're not there in a moment I expect Furcas will want me to escort you. I trust you are more than capable he would say." he was stuck viewing the world in his old form. There would be time for them to connect again. He knew she would do well, he knew Murmurr would agree with her. It wasn't an issue of whether the world could be changed, it was an issue of whether could they find the answer that those of the past couldn't.

She would hear the click-clack of heels as people walked through the hall and Malphas would float away. He would be waiting for the girl to show herself. If she was trouble, like he expected she would be the girl who was likely to cause some sort of trouble. Her actions were the only thing in this story she could control. Furcas was waiting for her to begin discussing their plans, but it was easy for the girl to feel left out after so long. This time had been granted so that she could adjust.

Rokurou

Before Gola would have the chance to continue their conversation a woman of frost would appear. The sprite had brought them to a large sitting room. There were tables, bookshelves, and balconies of ice so frigid bare skin would likely stick to it. This graceful figure would dance around a spiral staircase. Her figure was grace, he stare was power. There was a confidence that could not be touched, she herself stood slightly taller than half the size of the giants.

"Welcome to my abode, my Husband, the King will be here soon. He said he wished to bring gifts for his brothers, their children, and ours." As she spoke, two small blue-skinned children with frosty eyes would step around from her dress. Clinging tight, they pulled back her snowy veils to hide their faces for a second. A third, one taller than the younger boys would step forth. A daughter, one brash and ready to show herself around.

"WHO WANTS TO PLAY!" as she burst forward the young girl would jump off the balcony, landing right in front of her youngest uncle. The child had a few missing teeth and some scars on her elbows. She was the spitting image of her father besides the icy skin and hair. "Wanna play?!?"

Gero

When Gero took his love's hand her eyes glared, the bright rubies were shining. They were the brightest lanterns backstage. Their showroom seemed so much prettier but they only had so much time for the big show. " Then, I believe it's best to announce it later after the show, I'm up soon so please watch me my love."

There was a bit until his family would have the chance, Gero himself had the option for his own slot. For the youth, they were more of an add-on. So it was an option for the young boy if he chose to. For now, there was a whole carnival and circus to explore. It was a city of a show, growing bigger than anything people could envision. It also kept them safe.

Edna would linger on the edge of the door, giving Gero a chance to leave some kind words with his love. Despite his gestures, his lack of words almost seemed maddening.

Khalik

Mary would walk closer to the young boy. She only knew him as Joshua, but she wanted the boy to be so much more. This was a chance for him to make something in his life, for him to stay safe. There was safety in strength, in authority. It was the only way to deal with David's people. "Well my boy, what is it, what do you say?"

You have 48 hours to reply to this post

Khalik-I-Sabbah

Khalik-I-Sabbah
C-Tier
C-Tier

Josiah exchanged a frown to his feeble matriarch. "Excuse you... I am not a trinket to pawn off at your leisure! And at least get something for yourself if you're cashing me in! " Always the jokester that Josiah, yet beneath his light-hearted refute was a barb of sincerity embedded beneath the skin. It quaked and shivered at Mary's pleas to pull at his heartstrings; an irritable and discordant melody. Still, Josiah would hold himself with indignant pride before a dry cough weaseled from his throat. He glanced towards their company to change the subject... somewhat. "But- um, how much is the salary at the Palace? Or would we work by commission? Do we get pensions? Uh— you know what? You can tell me on the way there."

Oh Josiah.

Sweet, silly Josiah.

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

A True Dragon

"How many times do I have to tell you? I will tolerate no petty bickering in my presence. Conflict does not please me."

General Info

In all honesty, Gero wasn´t sure if he would be accepted by a younger woman. Edna would not accept him if she had seen the real him. However, that wasn´t the case; Gero wasn´t sure how to accept this fate. But as a man of wisdom, he felt directly responsible. For the events that unfolded somewhat, he felt so bad that he could not describe how he truly felt in this matter. But one thing is for sure: if this woman truly accepts him as her lover, Gero can only respect her wishes.

His words echo within Gero's mind; he wonders how foolish Edna was to declare her love to a stranger. Even though they hadn´t recently met. However, in my mind, that was farther from the truth, as Edna has not met the real Gero. She had fallen in love with the younger version of the old geezer.

He stared into her ruby-red eyes. He smiled slightly as he said, ¨ I am not a man of many words. But if your feelings are absolute, then my loyalty toward you will be forever. No need to gossip about it to the hilltops; let us be an example for our peers by our actions; they will understand our story, and only at the end will you be able to understand me. May we depart from this matter and pick it up later on, like the ambitions of man.¨

Gero had quickly let go of Edna's hand and made his way toward the door. His journey would take him out to the Cirus area. He wanted to search the area, and he wanted to see what had happened since the skip forward in life. He was eager to see what this world had for him. However, he understood how cold this world was and how evil or good it could be.

He had a lot of pin-up emotion, and he hadn´t talked to his allies since his arrival. In fact, he wondered if his new job would allow him to find more allies. Being that it was a moving trip on wheels with several acts, he was sure he would find his people sooner than later. After all, he was sure they were going through this place as well as the others who entered.

If Edna accepted his words, he would withdraw from his hands and her sight. Than attempt to open the door as he attempts to step out the door, heading out it, awaiting to see what else faith has in store for him.

Murmurr: A Tragedy of Two Lovers - Page 3 Vandenreich_medallion_by_beauryan101-d5zmh8y
423|6,874
Total Word Count

Info:

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

Once she was back in her role as Furcas’ sister, Zubaidah took no more time adjusting to life in Marax’s court. She had spent twelve long years, trapped by David’s men, waiting to see her brother again. She had waited and waited, pushing her patience to the limit, and now it was time she finally reunite Furcas again.

Zubaidah would look absolutely radiant in her red-trimmed dress, striding down the palace halls with her hair done and face powdered. She no longer had that hesititating bounce in her step, as if she was uncertain if she should be there, but walked with the determination of someone who knew their place in the world. If she had been a child before, there was no trace left; as of this moment, she was truly an adult. And now, it was time that she show Furcas what wisdom she had learnt during these past twelve years:

My lord brother, I have waited for this moment every day, when I could finally be reunited with you.’ When she opened the door into Marax’s conference-room, Zubaidah caught herself before rushing into Furcas’ arms, instead bowing and waiting for those assembled to allow her entrance. Furcas would quickly notice that she was holding herself back, however, showing a newfound patience which she had previously lacked, ‘But I am only a guest here, and I would not wish to partake in these discussions with you without permission from our gracious host.

Rokurou Isah

Rokurou Isah
D-Tier
D-Tier

Ymir had a good taste in women that was undeniable. Looking at his wife he wondered just how they came to be but was not going to ask. Anyways his eyes went around the room for a moment as he took it all in, yeah this definitely reeked of Ymir and King. A small chuckle left his lips as he shook his head and crossed his arms," My brother should know gifts mean nothing if he is late to his own family meeting. But I suppose this time I can overlook it seeing as this gives me a chance to finally meet my other nephews and niece," his eyes didn't miss the kids as they were hiding behind their mother. When the first ran out and jumped down in front of him, Rou would scoop her up into his arms and hold her high into the air and spin her," Well don't you look like a fierce version of Ymir. I take it you are going to be a true legend among the battlefield like your uncles aye? What's you name lass?!," he'd ask with a smile. He would never admit to it but these kids, both Ymir's and Gola's were his weakness.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Khalik

"My boy, kid all you want, but I don't know how long I have in this world. It's hard to tell after the trauma I endured, you can always visit me but this gives you a chance in the greater world." Mary would say with a soft smile, something darker was killing her. She graced the side of his face before walking off to make some more tea.

E would once again try to raise his voice, to share the benefits that came with the job. His partner had other ideas, as she really was the quicker speaker of the two. "Well they give you food, board, and commission price on all of your creations. Still, many I hear spend their money on luxuries or travels so they don't have much spending money besides holidays." She almost made it sound like a bad thing.

There was plenty of chance for the young to have a better life. The real power was in the work, the knowledge he'd gain, and the people he'd get to know it was an amazing opportunity for the young boy. Protection, allies, and health were all things that this could provide for him.

"Well if you're willing to find out there then why don't we head on out? " Rane would open the door. Offering the chance for them to go now, it was about a two days ride and they had food. Mary looked at him though, they could have one last night with the only mother he's known in this life.

Rokurou

"My name is Angr! I'm daddy's firstborn! I'm gonna be the strongest warrior! Mommy is unstoppable and Daddy is invincible!" The girl would roar, her voice was big, and her strength was mighty. The young girl gave a massive hug to her uncle. He would feel the strength of a grown man in this child, really was an anomaly.

After her hug, the young girl ran circles around her uncle. Her mother seemed to be not surprised at her outburst, but it was better to let this tiny terror get some energy out before the chance for a bigger outburst could happen. She was harmless in intent but Angr had to be maintained.

Her brothers were rather shy, holding back with their mother. She nudged them to try and move down, to meet their cousins. Gola's kids seemed excited to meet their family, leaving their father's side rather quickly to meet their rambunctious family. "Let's play a game before Daddy is here! He's fun but when he gets here we gotta eat dinner! The food is good but I haven't got to play all day!" There was plenty of room to play, but her mother showed a slight twitch at her daughter's suggestion. This was one of her favorite sitting rooms.

Zubaidah

As the young girl would make her way through the hall she would see the halls were gothic, macabre almost until she got to the grander rooms, which had big open winds of rainbow stories. The light danced along as she would find her way into the meeting hall, there that was where her brother and Marax were discussing. They sat around a long map.

She could not make out their words, but their lips gave a few keywords. Battle, black, and prodigy were the three words she would be able to tell for certain that they had exchanged. Furcas would turn, it was one of the rare times that he showed his face instead of wearing his helmet. A personal moment. "My sister it is good to see you!" He moved forward giving her a big hug.

As he pulled away he would turn towards Malphas. "I'm sure our gracious host doesn't mind now does he?" His smile was a bit joking for his friend.

"It's better to have more active minds working on a problem. So as long as she can then she can be involved. We've got work to get done." he would say, sneering a bit at Zubaidah. She was young sure, but he didn't care as long as she was of use.

Gero

As the young man would depart from his love he would see that the stage was the first path on the way out. The wooden city that he was standing in was constructed to set up the show. The night was dark but still, the sun was screaming bright into the sky from the earth. All the lights they put up had transformed the world around them. It was beautiful, like thousands of dancing fires.

He would see that the place around was a fair, the ground before them had been desert. The forgotten ground of a conflict now a decade past, no one visited there because it was not hospitable. For them though, for these weavers of entertainment, they could bring the dead alive even it was just a single night. They had set up springs all around them, giving fresh water. The people at the booths had games, and grilled meats, and people of all ages, and groups enjoyed themselves.

Towards the edge of town, there were stone men standing all around the edge. He could barely see the most of them, as their show was big enough to obscure his vision of the whole city. There was a place to explore, and there was a show beginning. The first performer was his fiance.

you have 48 hours to reply

Rokurou Isah

Rokurou Isah
D-Tier
D-Tier

A wide smile appeared on his face as he held the young girl up amazed by her strength which caused him to tilt his head in surprise. She was definitely the daughter of his brother and true in time she would see fame upon the battlefield," Haha Angr is a warriors name if i ever heard one. You got the strength to be a great warrior but its going to take some time. Maybe when you get older i'll see you on the battlefield aye little princess?," as he sat her down and she began to run around him, he would crouch down and begin to play with her as the other kids played as well. It was odd for him though and a little out of place since he was the only one without kids or even mated to someone, but his life was dedicated to the battle and making sure he stood at the pinnacle. As the other kids began to play he smiled from under the helm of his mane happy in knowing that their bloodline ran strong and the future once they were no longer around would be maintained...but he had no aim to leave this world at all.

Letting the children play he would step back and cross his arms," Okay but make sure you don't make a mess of the place i am sure your mother would be very cross if you ruined this room and i dont think any of us want to...experience that kind of wrath before dinner now do we?"

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

A True Dragon

General Info

e away from natural light sources other than the setting sun. However, no matter how pretty this was, Gero had something to do. At this time, he had to devote his time to making his way over to his fiancee's show. It would be smarting soon, and he wants to show some type of support. A lot of time had passed, and to be honest, Gero wasn´t sure he was making any dent into finding out what the hell he was doing.

Well, it would be better to enjoy this development before stuff takes a turn for the worse. In this case, Gero wanted to enjoy the peace he had at this time. All the rest of the stuff would come from a former old geezer, but he learned to take it slow. If it was meant to be, it would happen. There is no need to force this development; he better just enjoy it.

Nodding his head in approval, he made his way to his fiancee's house. It was going to start soon, taking a seat among the people who came to view the show. He himself arranged to sit near the front. So his lover would see him as she performed. Hopefully, everything will go as planned. He had hoped some wild stuff would happen when he was posted to be out here to support his fiance.

It didn´t take long for the show to start, and Gero carefully sat and attempted to enjoy the show. If he was able to get there with no problem, he had assumed all would go well, but that could be a lie in this place. He had had no control since the start, and he knew that this world was doomed to end. But maybe he could save it because he likes the culture and artwork of this area.

336|7,210
Total Word Count

Info:

Khalik-I-Sabbah

Khalik-I-Sabbah
C-Tier
C-Tier

Josiah humphed at his derelict mother. She was always so selfless, and somewhere deep down he resented her for it. After all, he could never make up for all these years she spent in her porcelain casket, nor would he; she would never allow him to. So, he lent his ears to Rane's little spiel in hopes to retune these heartstrings, yet they were too tensed to properly align. Knowledge. Safety. That cash money... This bespoken palace was a golden oppurtunity, and Josiah would stretch his attentiveness for posterity's sake.

"If I didn't know better, it sounds like you're trying to sweeten the pot Rane. If my biggest concern is mismanaging my funds on vacation then that must be nothing less than Paradise," a small smile stretched across his lips as he spoke, yet it loosened at the woman's prodding and slipped before the door. Josiah turned to Mary, tucked in the shadows of their dingy inheritance. A string was plucked. Sheepishly, the young man turned to couple "Actually, would it be too much to ask for just one more night? I hadn't quite gotten packed yet— you know how majorly warping, last minute events are."

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

She welcomed Furcas with open arms, but she could feel something different. It no longer felt like he was coddling her, treating her like the child she had been, but appreciating her for the adult she had become. She restrained the tears pooling in her eyes, holding him for just one second longer, and then took her place at Marax’s table.

So tell me about what this problem is, and how I might help, hmm?’ Once she heard those three words, however, Zubaidah knew exactly who they meant. She was cursed with Ipos’ wisdom after all, and she had heard this tale from Furcas’ own journal. It was Solomon and the Resistance. It was time that she finally meet learn some more about that mystery, but Furcas’ sister knew nothing yet. And so, she stayed in character. ‘Well, I presume it has to do with David. And if so, I want to help you however I can.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Roku

As the young girl would run around it seemed she, and the other children had little care for her wrath. Though, they still managed to avoid every single piece of crystalline furniture. The house itself almost seemed like an extension of their icy matron. While her husband was the driving force of their power, it was clear in her presence they only enhanced each other's abilities. She would walk over to Rokurou, giving him and Gola each a bow. "As Formal as this dinner may be today, know your brother misses you both greatly. There will be fun, but you were not invited to games alone. I find it only right to give you this notice before the night eventually takes its turn."

She would turn around walking towards a chair by a frozen bookshelf. She would grab a large journal, the only thing on the whole shelf with a leather binding. A gift from a friend, it held on it a star of six points. "You might want to get moving, it looks like all of the children have decided to play hide and seek while we were talking." She was right, the whole room was silent, the only adults besides her was Gola and Rokurou. Even Gola's wife had vanished. It seemed she decided to play as well. "So we have to search the whole library? Well, I guess this is time to prove I've become more than just a brute. I shall find these crafty foxes!" Gola would say, playing along. Even he could have fun for a moment.

Gero

As Gero sat to watch the show he would find himself amongst a sea of people. They sat in stands so tall that it was a mountain, inverted, funneling down into a great pit until it reached the show floor. Yet, their eyes were not averted there no they were high into the sky where great wooden towers stood. On each end, a thin rope, wobbling in the wind, underneath there was two trapeze on opposite ends of the wire. They were the stage for the artist, for Edna the Airwalker to show her skills.

"AND NOW FOR THE START OF HER FINALE, EDNA THE AIRWALKER WILL SHOW HER GRACE BY WALKING THE WIRE! BUT SHE WILL FALL 3 TIMES! RETURNING TO THE TOP OF THE WIRE! ON THE THIRD LANDING IT WILL SNAP BUT SHE WILL NOT FALL, SHE WILL FINISH THE WALK, DEFYING GRAVITY AND WHAT YOUR EYES SEE!" a roar would come from the ringmaster. He stood down below, outside of the arena on a floating platform. As below, the field had been set aflame, to raise the stakes.

Edna was already on the wire, starting to walk with confidence. the wire held taught despite being wire then. Each step kept the audience on edge, captivating their eyes into the night. As the flames danced it illuminated, her own red hair flaring, dancing like embers in the air, about a quarter way through, she would fall, tipping over completely, falling head first. She would throw her legs back landing on a trapeze, she would grab on, fling all the way to the other side, which she would grab perfectly, before throwing her body back up into the air onto the exact spot of the wire she was before besides facing backward. That was how she would continue the walk.

Khalik

"Me and E don't mind at all! We'd love to stay for dinner if you don't mind! We can even add to the meal. E is always carrying around ingredients and fresh game when he can!" Rane would say cheerily. E would start to raise his voice in response. "Ha-!" "Have whatever you want!" Rane would say at the same time, interrupting him.

"E I am so sorry! I didn't mean to stop you, I'm just so used to it! I'll do better." In their little side tangent E would make a hefty hmph to show how upset he was at his wife. Before he could continue though, the sound of a baby, hanging in the sack behind Rane would begin to cry. That would prime Mary to chime in.

"Now now, I think everyone might be getting worked up because they're hungry. Let's get all the food together and make a meal. Rane you can help me please, Joshua, if you wish you can help too but I think you should relax today. You and E can spend some time together." Her voice was like burning honey, harsh but still sweet in its raspiness.

"Well let's get to cooking then!" Rane would say joyfully, pulling a large land bird out of E's backpack. One that was a little too large to explain.

Zubaidah

"To keep it brief, in the past few years there have been small groups keeping away from David, fighting back like we have. Our plan until this point was to disarm his generals. We found this impossible, that was until there were rumors of one of his men losing their authority. We didn't believe it, these whispers saying a gorgon now carried a golden rod." There was a graveness to his voice.

Malphas spoke, the whimsy in his voice was there but it was almost more curious. "We didn't believe the words that it was someone close to him. All of this disbelief, and we were blown away when it happened again. That's when it happened before Gamigan an associate of mine and your brother's who has been helping us fight back. He told us in a letter the rumors were true, he was inviting us to this grand ball. This ball is meant to include many who oppose David, the chance at a truly unified front."

"To make matters stranger, everything claims the lead of this effort is Solomon, David's very own son, Another sign of disbelief. While we trust our friends, we don't trust this situation. That aside, why we're willing, the main issue is the path there. There is not a single way for us to make it to the location without encountering one of David's main forces." Furcas would say speaking up. Dismay was held back by his stern face, she could see the map before them. It was a week's ride away, and there were five major cities on the way there, the best paths they could avoid most, but impossible to avoid all five.

"So wise child, what do we do?" Malphas would ask, his ghastly eyes staring deep into the young girl. It felt so real, she knew this was not her, but those eyes saw her. Furcas' eyes saw here, they peered looking for an answer to their woes.

48 hours to reply

Khalik-I-Sabbah

Khalik-I-Sabbah
C-Tier
C-Tier

Josiah would wave a hand towards the women as if shooing the very concepts of responsibilities. "Can't have too many chef's in the kitchen. I'll sit with E," With Mary and Rane away on kitchen duty, the young man took his seat; and, after a brief lull, he sunk deep into its wooden grooves. He heft a sigh to the sod cieling of their dingy hut before airing his mind out with some mindless prattle.

"Say, E, I've heard a lot of hub bub about this palace, but whose this great lady your beholden to? The one that isn't your wife."

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

Despite her chipper tone, Zubaidah listened to Furcas and Marax with silence and utmost respect, before responding to their request with a tangential question, ‘How have you been fighting back all this time? Don’t get me wrong, I know the strength of Furcas and believe that you must be his equals, but the Orthodoxy is stronger and crueller than anything I could have ever thought. In fact, while I was captured, I heard about something they called ‘the towers’. According to David’s men, these towers control the Tribes and make them work for the Orthodoxy. I thought myself and my town were suffering more than anybody could, but then I heard about this… And I couldn’t believe how cruel it sounded, worse even than anything I could imagine.

I wondered, ‘What if I had been taught like that?’ David’s men had been taught and conditioned to think that the other Tribes were lesser than human. And yet, even if our father sided with David, he never taught me or you to think in the same way, Furcas. Why were we not taught as the Orthdoxy wanted?’ She looked at Furcas, and then Marax, with inquisitive eyes, ‘No, not just that: Why did our father still talk with Gamigin? How could he even talk with the Asura Tribe? What released them from the towers’ control?’ She focused on Marax again, confusion mixing with interest, ‘And why are you not affected, Marax?

There’s something in my gut telling me that this Solomon will hold the answers, both to these questions and more. If he was taught by the Orthodoxy, unlike us, and yet chose to oppose David and his men, then he must be someone worth our efforts. He must be someone extraordinary…

Ah, excuse my ramblings! I found that talking to myself was often the best way to think during my solitude. It seems that it has become the only way I know how to think now too…’ She paused for a second, gathering her thoughts before returning to the question at hand, ‘If you believe that the best way to meet with Solomon is at this ball, then we must reach it at any cost.

Even if my freedom is that cost…

As you know, I am considered an important asset by the Orthodoxy. After all, I am Joab’s daughter and his name still holds sway in the Orthodoxy, even if David remains at its head. If I surrender myself at one of these cities, claiming sympathies, and then rile up the local people there, I could draw attention away from you and Marax as your group steals their way to Solomon. I might even be able to find allies sympathetic to our cause there, which might be necessary considering how sparse our group seems as of now. I know that it is a risky gambit, but I trust my life to my brother - and anyone he considers a friend. Even if I must wait twelve more years, I know that all will end well with him.

Rokurou Isah

Rokurou Isah
D-Tier
D-Tier

A brow had been raised at her comment. What did she mean by that exactly? Was she being cryptic in her meaning or were there more to her words. Did Ymir have something else planned outside of the dinner and family reunion? Moreover what was the book that she had went to go and retrieve from the shelf. He had taken a brief glance, enough to see the star on it but had been foreign to him exactly. Either way he was not a man of assumptions and he would not ask her directly no. He would play along and go with the events to see what would happen. He had noticed maybe a few moments ago that the rough pitter patter of feet had lessened before it had ceased altogether, but the words of his sister in law had him pondering for a moment. As soon as she was finished he would turn around to find all of them hiding, Gola's wife included. A small shake of his head would come first before he slowly removed his lionmane helmet showing his full features to the world. His hair had become long and matted slightly, but the biggest change would be the elongated scar that sat underneath his right eye. Setting the helmet down into a seat nearby him he would roll his shoulders slowly as he turned to the other two," Looks like we are it then. Shall we go find them before Ymir shows up?"

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

A True Dragon

General Info

Gero had made his way over to the show that his soon-to-be fiance would be performing at. He had selected his proper seating so he could witness firsthand the skills of his partner. However, he wasn´t sure what to expect or if this future marriage would turn into reality. However, he had sound knowledge in this matter not to push anything and let it go with the flow. That is what he finds himself currently doing—going with the flow as the people start to arrive. It didn´t take long for the seats to fill, and shortly after, the show started.

Gero himself had carefully watched from his seat, and he was sitting along the front. So she could see him, and he could see her; that was the last thing he needed—her reminding him of not showing support. He had to play his role; however, he felt somewhat bad. He was an older man, but now he was young. But he wasn´t sure about the success of the development. Not to mention, he hasn´t met anyone in his reality. He had wondered if everyone was okay. But that wasn't important; what was the current show that was unfolding in his eyes as of now?

High above him, he could see two wooden towers and a thin wire. He had watched similar stunts here within the circus. However, this was the first time that someone like him was willing to risk it all for the all-mighty coin. Thinking back to his oath about when he was younger that he made to his parents He wondered if he had kept it; however, at this time, that was not the issue. Before him was Edna, and when she came out, Edna was properly greeted by the sea of people with several claps of acknowledgement from their mass.

Now that the show is over, the ringmaster has narrated the outcome. However, Gero couldn´t help but wonder if everything would be okay. Then it hit him that it had to be okay because they were professionals in their field. However, at this time, he couldn´t help but wonder if his purpose here would save the world. However, the time had come, and Edna was successful with her act. Gero himself was also on the edge, wondering if he would have to save her himself.

The result was Edna landing on the thin wire once again; however, this time she was backwards. Gero continued to watch from his seat as the other people did so as well. He wasn´t sure what to expect next, but he was curious about the outcome of this show and his partner.

441|7,651
Total Word Count

Info:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Josiah (Khalik)

Josiah would feel something different about the world once E started to speak to him. He couldn't quite place it, but as they sat down to speak things seemed to settle in a way that wasn't quite clear. "Our Lady is Murmurr, She has only recently assumed her position since her father's passing but she has proved quite adept honestly." His voice was a rather smooth tenor, not quite whiny but it was far from the deepest of voices. It was a breeze on the first fall day, cool but soothing.

"She's been active in prepping the nation against David, but more importantly, she's been forming a network. She claims that a wise man has reached out to her but now is not the time to talk of stories. I know what I see and that she has been diligent in governing and protecting her people. Rane would never talk about it but she was among the ruling class of our home years ago, I was just a guard who became so much more." He would say, but he wasn't one who enjoyed talking so that's all he'd say for now.

In the kitchen, the ladies had gotten to quick work on the meal. They'd be unable to make out what they were talking about. What they would smell was duck, garlic, roasting green, and baking bread. There were all sorts of extra things to be added to the menu with the pair working together on this meal. It beckoned them into the kitchen, but for the moment, the gentlemen had this time alone.

Sparrow (Zub)

The young girl had asked important questions. In all honesty, they were ones the men didn't have easy explanations. They had a brief idea, but the picture did seem far more obscure than presented. "He will likely be able to answer more than that, I imagine many did their best to pay him off. In our most recent attempts, it has been destroying or misdirecting his information network. Your father as you've seen has done his best but surely you've seen the decline of the city around you. That's how it starts, that is why you left,m when Gamigan had last met with your father my dear girl, during that trip all those years ago David had only just really gotten your people."

It was a poison that had crept in, he took control, sending his people to convert and subjugate a nation. They were threats, and that was the biggest issue for going to one of the nearby cities. That was potentially their key as well, maybe they just needed to really more on what, or who they knew. Furcas would start to suggest ideas in protest of his dear Sparrow.

"Now that is foolish, no, this meeting requires we don't allow them to capture any of us. There's a a great risk to that, no if that captures you it won't be the same. Out there they'll use their network to withdraw information you didn't know you had. This is a different beast my dear Sister. I believe we need to see if any of our contacts have a solution, maybe smuggle our way through a city or maybe a way to sneak by their patrols."

It was the only type of solution the knight would accept right now. He wasn't going to sacrifice anyone, not this early in the game definitely not someone he was meant to protect. He couldn't fail, not after so long.

???(Roku)

"Despite how nice my dress looks, they had been running me ragged just before we had come to address you. For the moment I will sit down and enjoy some tea, I'm sure we'll have plenty of work later." Boda would say, declining as politely as possible. Now, that didn't mean he was on this challenge alone. No it was a family game afterall.

"We got this, that is unless you're planning on getting outsmarted by people who probably can't start a fire. Still, rats are crafty who knows what these gremlins are capable of." He said before venturing forth further into the room, There were small signs of their meddlings. The thunder man would keep his arms tight so his armor didn't smash into any of the furniture, but some books had been misplaced. Gola would follow his trail to what looked a series of cabinets. He had quite the place to start, he saw one that seemed blocked by a chair. Moving that first he would creep forward, checking by quickly prying it open.

And there was .. nothing! They were craftier than expected. There would be small clues or misleading facts, he just knew he would keep checking the cabinets. With such clues, they couldn't be far. Now Rokurou had to start his own investigation.

??? (Gero)

The young showman would see as his love would continue her show. She walked backward with the utmost precision until she was halfway through her walk. Once she reached the middle she would drop, grabbing the wire with her hands, turning around. While hanging from the wire the young woman performed a small ballet, a couple of steps, and some twists before making sure she was facing away from her goal once again.

With all of her might the young woman had flown. Edna soared, her ember locks burned behind as the crowd couldn't take their eyes off her. She barely gripped the trapeze as she soared her fingers barely gracing the bar but she grasped it with a resounding clap, swinging back and forth before once again landing in the middle of the wire but facing the goal. It was time to walk towards the final fall, then she would walk on air. For now, Gero had only to enjoy the show. Then was a speech from the show's patron and current protector.

For now, they were safe, so they had to honor those who were willing to offer aid even if they had strength in numbers. Still, David's men would always be the biggest concern, they would never be safe if one of the Orthodoxy found their show. Thankfully, for tonight they were safe, tomorrow was never certain.

Posting in 48 hours

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

A True Dragon

General Info

Just like the people in the crowd, Gero watches his love show carefully from his sitting position. It was truly remarkable watching his love dance backwards without worry. Than walking in the middle of the thin wire and dropping, only to catch herself with her hand.
The crowd gasped for air as Gero himself admitted to being on the edge, and he replied with a shocking no. Now the show continues on, and as Gero continues to watch it, he is like a child on the edge of his seat. He had forgotten about reality and focused on being in the moment. He was sure this place would have plenty of action; however, he settled for peace for now.

However, his love wasn´t down from the resting position that her hand had offered; she quickly performed a small ballet. Along with several other twists and turns while still away from her goal. Gero had a smirk as he was surprised at the girl's control and skills. However, it wasn´t over because the woman flown. However, the woman landed and performed several other tricks for the crowd's clapping response. Gero was impressed by Edna's movements, agility, and flying ability.

Well, he wasn´t too sure about her flying, but her agility was worthy of praise. The only thing left was to greet her after the show. Gero will continue to clap to show support and await the next part of the show if there isn´t another part. He would make his way to Edna's dressing room to congratulate her on a job well done. However, he was getting a feeling that he would regret going to see her if he did, because she would surely have deep emotions that he couldn´t explain at this time.

293|7,944
Total Word Count

Info:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum