10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Murmurr: The Gate - Page 2 Empty Re: Murmurr: The Gate 01/06/23, 08:16 am

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Moka looked at the strange boys as he came closer to the group. The way he spoke was a bit more of the I am new here sound. As he asked her rather or not were they subjected to whoever she was speaking of. She simply would shake her head in a yes manner and left it at that.
After all, he was a is a stranger to them and could be a spy before a friend.
As Mya looked on she would hear what the old man had to say. The small child did not know who he was not his connection to Ghost himself.
So to her, he was nothing more than a means to an end. As he was barking orders at them. But unlike Moka, this was her first Tower Of Power as well, and a bit scared she was.

As the duo walked along the wayside. The winds would knock on them. It was mighty and it was powerful. But alas they stand strong and kept their heads on as they both continue on their way. Looking up toward the new stranger Moka was well on her ten toes and would not let down her guard. "Almost to the gate now. We need to stay firm Mya. Just follow me and all will be alright." As Mya heard her she would roll her eyes as she would then say, "Yeah Yeah Yeah.

27Murmurr: The Gate - Page 2 Empty Re: Murmurr: The Gate 01/06/23, 12:43 pm

Higanbana

Higanbana
C-Tier
C-Tier

Higanbana smirked upon hearing Apicious respond, loving his reaction. However, she got chills on her spine as she noticed how Hyperion glared at the new recruit, resulting in her smirk fading into a flat thin line. The catgirl had a feeling that it would be her turn to be reprimanded by the master and boy, she was right. Oh well, she just had to face it. What would be the worst thing to happen? Probably death. But Higanbana couldn't care less.

"I have no intention of insulting you, Master~" The mischievous smirk returned on the white-haired girl's face, although she would bow deeply in front of Hyperion afterward. "I apologize for behaving inappropriately." She would say to Hyperion, then stand up and repeat the same gesture to Apicious, "I am not well behaved and I shouldn't have been rude to you. I deeply apologize."

Higanbana would wait until Hyperion say something as she keep bowing down, although she wasn't raised properly before, her survival instinct was her strongest feat after all and she knew when to back down. But did she really feel sorry? Who knew...

The catgirl would stay still as she was floating with Manaka and 89 to cross the bridge. But she would notice a man who seemed... upset. The girl's cat ears would perk up as she heard what the man said, sensing him putting his guard up. With these many people gathered around, who wouldn't be cautious... After all, they all came for various different reasons.

28Murmurr: The Gate - Page 2 Empty Re: Murmurr: The Gate 01/06/23, 08:47 pm

Khalik-I-Sabbah

Khalik-I-Sabbah
C-Tier
C-Tier

"Ah, wise words. You're a veteran through and through, miss," a content smile would play the drifter's expression, briefly absorbed in the afterthoughts of his first ever dungeon. A wild ride it was, yet the the finale had left him a bit... perplexed. Certainly, he was satisfied in the tale spun of their escapades, but he himself was at a lost in the context behind the story— and the jargon— Oh the jargon. To this day, Black Rukh remains this mysterious force he should be ashamed of. Well, he'd have that— oh, what do they call it? Dijon? Digiorno? ... Djinn? Djinn! He would have that Djinn know that black is a fine a color as any!

Truly fascinating how he understood so little, but knew to be insulted. Perhaps, he could bother the young lady for some answers, allieviate this bothersome noise in his head.

But first: Introductions.

"Khalik. I believe an old man absconded with my person back in Ipos," a proper riot that codger was. Khalik pondered upon his whereabouts for all of one second before offering his hand to Zub. "If you prefer, I could lend a shoulder. I may not be a Doctor, but I do dabble." How does one dabble in Healthcare? "The road ahead may be long, best spare yourself some strain, no? Especially before a dungeon," his gaze would pierce through the waves and winds frigids kisses to look upon that beutious marvel before them. Even now, its azure glow was almost rapturous. "Little treasure troves of trouble, aren't they," his lips curled into a toothy grin at the mention of trouble.

29Murmurr: The Gate - Page 2 Empty Re: Murmurr: The Gate 02/06/23, 02:28 pm

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

Nice to meet you again, Khalik!” Not naive to his own reason, Zubaidah was still thankful that Khalik had introduced himself. She knew Dungeons were places of heated competition, but she had made several close friends and allies within them. Perhaps he would become one of them? “Don't hassle yourself with assisting me, dear! I’ve made the journey this far without it, though it has been rough.” Smiling slightly, she shared in Khalik’s mischievous chuckle about Dungeons, having experienced more than her fair share of trouble from them. “All I ask as a remedy is good conversation. Not that you will have to try hard, I'm sure.

mag: 340/340 | stam: 390/390

Last edited by Zuzu Mansur on 03/06/23, 11:24 am; edited 2 times in total

30Murmurr: The Gate - Page 2 Empty Re: Murmurr: The Gate 02/06/23, 08:33 pm

Rokurou Isah

Rokurou Isah
D-Tier
D-Tier

It seems everyone was either introducing themselves or had knew one another previously. This was an awkward occurrence for the male that had came alone, but he was not deterred from this. instead he would walk over to the assaulted male that while he didn't seem to give out his name he would offer a small smile as he offered his hand," Looks like we are the odd ones out. Unless you came out with someone to the dungeon. I noticed you were being pushed around by the elements, and i could help at least diminish that issue at least. You can call me Rou if you'd like," it was a small offer to the caned male but one he would extend. If he had declined the offer he would shrug and continue onward.

31Murmurr: The Gate - Page 2 Empty Re: Murmurr: The Gate 03/06/23, 12:31 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As the crowd began to gather it soon felt like a parade. The whole group was now marching forward their long walk was battered by the elements but they had reached the gate. The great glowing tower seemed to show the stories of hundreds upon its walls. As they approached carvings began to appear all across, spiraling to the top farther than they could see. Something or someone had brought the dungeon to life in a great flash. The artwork spiraled around, and various stories depicted squashed together. There seemed to be people at tables with food, bickering families, executions, and great games. It depicted the life of those who had lived under Murmurr's domain. At the top, it depicted something none of them would be able to see, a lord and a lady, both cursed. Destined to view worlds they should not.

The door itself radiated, warm the smell of a soft summer breeze. of a day out on the water. Amongst the storm comfort resided here. There was something more, the felt longing the felt sorrow. Their new companion tapped his staff as he slowly approached it. "Well it looks like this will be quite the stor- he was cut off as he accidentally tapped his staff across the dungeon door as he was talking. It instantly brought him into the world of Murmurr. Now they too had the chance to enter. All they had to do was touch the door. The only thing stopping them was their selves or each other.

48 hours till the next post, there will be a quick interlude post detailing your entrance, and then the separate threads will be posted.

32Murmurr: The Gate - Page 2 Empty Re: Murmurr: The Gate 03/06/23, 12:49 am

Babi

Babi
C-Tier
C-Tier

Babi could make out the images on the tower and was happy to see that they were not words. He did not learn how to read due to his life on the streets. He would it interesting but could not make out the top which gave him some annoyance. He would figure things out eventually however, he was certain of it.

He would not hesitate as he lunges out to touch the door after seeing the man disappear. He did not trust any of the morsels that were near him and was not sure how they would react. He just wanted to get away from them.

33Murmurr: The Gate - Page 2 Empty Re: Murmurr: The Gate 03/06/23, 02:04 am

Lukxiel

Lukxiel
β-Tier
β-Tier

Templar Lukxiel

"In The Dark Time...the eyes begin to see...
I Meet My SHADOW
"

General Info

Name:Lukxiel, Axca

Link to Approved Character: Lukxiel
Character Vault:Templar's Axca Vault

Lukxiel floated above, focused in on listening to Gero as he walked with Moka, and Mya following close behind. “ Yeah, you seem to have already made yourself familiar with my name. Tell me, Lukx, am it that obvious that you can tell just by conversation alone that I am as new to this place?...” Gero said, as Lukxiel noticed ripped pages out a book, and handed him a
blank sheet of paper.

" Oh, never mind that! Oh, where are my manners? Each of you stay close and no one takes the lead. We all advance forward as one group. A piece of paper will allow us to stay in contact if we lose each other in the future.Write on this paper to explain your situation. ” Gero spoke once more. The young boy gains more knowledge of magical items that lets others communicate ways away. Lukxiel folded and placed it inside his coat's inside pocket, and turned his attention to Moka who spoke up.

She said we’re approaching the gate, and she was right. His eyes lit up like a stick of dynamite as he watched the scenes of Murmurr’s people, and their story. ‘Amazing artwork’ he thought to himself, just as everyone viewed it and wondered, he also heard the man who had one eye talk. He sounded mumbled to the boy as he was floating, suspended on looking.  “ doesn’t that just look a um.. a cake walk. “ The boy would say to the three he just met. Saying that lastly before watching the snake.. guy? or monster of some lake he thought be the second to go in after the black-eyed man.

Old Man Gero, Moka, Mya. I shall see you when we arrive? or land? or.. teleport?  I don't know, haha.  “ Luxkiel, would say this while he would fly over, and touch the gate, hopefully showing he is  ready to stand with them,  and  finally tossing up a peace sign. Placing his other hand on the gate.

Affiliation: Chronus
Murmurr: The Gate - Page 2 Vandenreich_medallion_by_beauryan101-d5zmh8y

Pool Info:

Equipment Info:

34Murmurr: The Gate - Page 2 Empty Re: Murmurr: The Gate 03/06/23, 10:20 am

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Shishi

Shishi would control the spider of living water a bit more aggressively, picking up the pace. He had seen three people enter the dungeon and he figured entering around the middle of the pack would be suitable. Chances to learn just enough from those before him, without giving such a sizeable lead.

The diving bell spiders legs would pick up in pace, reaching a pace comparable to a trained fanalis. The liquid abdomen would distort, concaving with each downburst of wind, as excess fluids would sputter across the bridge and into the ocean. To make up for lost time, the experienced spider would ram the construct into the door at full speed. Perfectly posed, inside the orb he stood a single arm outstretched to make easy contact with the gate.

Apicious

Crawling around, his many legs working in concert to ambulate him, like a worm. He stared through the transparent skin but his wonder would quickly change. Unsettled and growing more and more anxious from numerous factors in the situation. "Sir, I canNOT BREATHE!" Despite there being more than enough oxygen for the both of them. His body would writhe, and Apicious would start hyperventilating only to realize that the one in control was going at a blistering pace. He would only brace himself, head tucked down as the living spider would crash into the gate, and the caterpillars momentum would send him crashing into the gate.

Manaka

Manaka would bring her arms in front of her face and chest, wagging her body. She was excited to head into another dungeon. She would look at 89 and Higan closely. She seemed very comfortable with them, almost as if they were part of her own family. Despite being completely different, Higan felt like a sister to her

Her eyes would shift to Shishi when the movements seemed to shift. "Nine, pick up the pace." The magician seemed confused and would try to retort, but Manaka would give him a love tap on the shoulder. "I SAID GO!" She didn't understand what her masters goal was, but she was sure they were making a move now to get to the gate as fast as possible. The final step to her plan was to mimic Shishi, but her pose was to look like a flying hero. Gravity lifted on her stomach, one fist straight ahead!

Eighty-nine was a bit more relieved to use his magic but more importantly with some space from Eight. He could only think of him as Eight still. Making sure to travel slowly. He respected Manaka very much, but somehow he sympathized with Higan. Extreme neglect was its own form of torture. However, he hadn't dared to reach out to either of them.

That was when Manaka had given him an order. "But Master told me to-" Then followed by a soft strike, he would look to Shishi, finally realizing that he had accelerated. He wanted to follow his orders to be able to shirk blame... but his deeper understanding of his master being the one who had been their the longest as well as his trust of Manaka would lead to him to making the choice he believed Eight had desired. The group gravity lift while staying a foot over the bridge, would accelerate to catch up, stopping right as they made it to the gate so the trio could make contact and being the last of the three to touch the gate.

35Murmurr: The Gate - Page 2 Empty Re: Murmurr: The Gate 03/06/23, 12:42 pm

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

A True Dragon

"How many times do I have to tell you? I will tolerate no petty bickering in my presence. Conflict does not please me."

General Info
Character Name: Gero, Gu

Link to Approved Character: Gero

Equipment: Cane
Starter Skills:Skills

Believe it or not, that bridge was a troublesome factor for the entire group. It offers the entirety of the people traveling plentiful resistance as the group attempts to cross it. The batoning of the wind and the hurling force of the water threatened to drown the travelers of Murmurr. However, the group made it, and along the way, Gero made a potential new friend. That same friend has been traveling with the group since the start of the journey. However, as the group arrives within the area, in the distance, the tower blooms with life.

All across the tower of Murmurr, as far as the eye could see, were examples of ancient hieroglyphs. The pictures were left behind by the owners of this place to maybe explain their culture to visitors. However, Gero took his time to examine the work of the tower. However, that wasn't all the tower had to offer, as those who touched it watched one by one as they disappeared out of existence.

The first person to disappear was none other than the person who held the lead at the start of the journey.
This stranger offers some information about this placeviews and drops some hints about what's to come. However, Gero himself didn't want his innocence about this place to be ruined by the tainted view of veterans. Any knowledge he attains he would gain from his own personal experience; in this way, his information wouldn't be corrupt. However, the information he receives would be limited to his own understanding and not that of his peers.

As a leader, he had to make big choices that affected himself as well as the group's morale. The old geezer train of thought was interrupted by Lukxiel, who said, "Doesn’t that just look like a cake walk?"

Gero chuckled at Lukxiel's comment as he chimed in.
He had said," I believe in this place you will very much see a cake walking." The second person was none other than a snake-like man. 

who was followed by Lukxiel, who said, "Old Man Gero, Moka, and Mya. I will see you when we arrive. or land? or.. teleport?  I don't know, haha." Before Gero could muster a reply, the oversize Lukxiel had already flown ahead, made contact with the gate, and disappeared out of the plane.

Up next were Shishi, Apicious, Manaka, 89, and a spider.
It didn't make any difference prior to Lukxiel entering the dungeon. Gero had signaled for Moku and Mya to halt their movement and hang tight for a moment. At this very moment, if Moku and Mya would comply, it would allow Gero to further study the area; someone in particular caught his eye.

This person was none other than Zubaidah. There was a specific level of experience and elegance that this woman demanded as she proceeded forward. In that moment, Gero had waited patiently until the exact moment of Zubaidah touching the gate. If she were the next person to enter, Gero would sign for Moku, and Mya would follow her lead. However, as the trio walked, Gero whispered and said, "Be quick, ladies." I will follow shortly behind you. Once I wrap up this traffic flow issue"

If everything would work, then upon Zubaidah's entrance into the area and upon her touching the gate Gero sprung into action; of course, at this time only Moku, Mya, Khalik, and Rokurou had failed to enter the gate. As fast as he could follow, he sprints from his position along the bridge onto the land that holds the tower in place. In response to Zubaidah entering, Gero raised his hand as he said, " God Flames." In that moment, an intense wall of flames would completely block off the path for anyone to enter.

The intense flames didn't touch the gate at all; in fact, they made a dome over the entrance of the door. However, the flames were sure not to touch it. The flames in question cover the entire door. If one wanted to get through, they would have to step through the flames or place their hands on the gate to be teleported into the dungeon.

However, the whole point of this result would be that Gero could control who could enter the gate. If he could, he would manipulate the flames so that only Moku and Mya could enter, as the rest would have to battle the flames of the old geezer to come inside this place.

Gero's sight wasn't hindered because he could manipulate the flow of the flames. The size of this dome was 13 meters in radius in all directions, and there were gaps in between the flames so Gero could see as he manifested his ability. At this time, Gero wonders what will unfold and whether his attempt will be successful.

A lot could happen in this moment, and this could damage Gero's chances of succeeding in the dungeon.
However, as an elder, he first had to do what was right in the eyes of his faction, and that was to halt any more people from coming forward.

Affiliation: Chronus
851|2,951 Total Word Count

Info:

36Murmurr: The Gate - Page 2 Empty Re: Murmurr: The Gate 03/06/23, 04:15 pm

Higanbana

Higanbana
C-Tier
C-Tier

The cat-eared girl would caress Koinu's transparent body who was wrapping his body around Higanbana's torso. The dog seems to feel anxious about everything, but the girl understood why he would feel like that, especially to pull out the fact that they would explore the unknown soon. She wouldn't lie, she felt her heart beating fast at the moment. She could feel both excitement and nervousness at the same time, which were two feelings she despised the most. Why? Because she liked to play it cool. But it was similar to the feeling when Hyperion freed her from the cage, so deep down, Higanbana knew she would be okay.

As Manaka told 89 to bring them faster, Higanbana would back her up, "Just trust her."

It was not hard for the white-haired girl to say that, because despite of her usual uncaring demeanor, she started to put a little bit of trust in Manaka. She was a sweet girl and somehow Higanbana didn't mind being close to her. Perhaps she felt kinda happy to get a very nice and well-behaved sibling... especially compared to that son of a bitch.

As soon as they were close to the gate, Higan and Koinu would reach out their hands at the same time with Manaka and 89 so they can touch the gate together. Then, her pale fingertips would be touching on whatever material the gate was made of. A grin appeared on her face as she braced herself... wondering how the unknown would welcome her.

37Murmurr: The Gate - Page 2 Empty Re: Murmurr: The Gate 03/06/23, 06:09 pm

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

On the topic of good conversation,” As they neared Murmurr’s gate, admiring its images, Zubaidah and Khalik would come across Rokurou, somewhat ignored by the caned man who had arrived first, “Looks like you might have some in you!” She would look him up and down, a glint in her sleuth’s eyes, “Rare to see an Imuchakk so far south. Wait, are we even south at this point? I honestly have no idea…” Staggering her way towards the gate, she would beckon Khalik and Rokurou to follow her, even if she was clearly being left behind herself. “Come, come! Of course, I should introduce myself first, shouldn't I? My name’s Zubaidah. Pleasure to make your acquaintance!

As they neared Murmurr’s gate, however, her bubbly attitude died down and ears pricked with caution. “But it seems the pleasure is not entirely mutual.” Her hearing enhanced due to Ipos’ curse, Zubaidah could make out some muttering from Gero’s direction. She could not be sure what they said, nor could she ever be after that Dungeon, eliciting her well-known mantra of shitty Ipos. Even if she were uncertain, her detective’s senses were flaring like coals on a summer bonfire, “I cannot say for certain, but it seems there shall be more danger if we delay. Not that it should matter much! For why would we delay at all?” Placing her hand on the gate, Zubaidah would smile at the familiar sensation of a Dungeon’s magic, the rukh buzzing in her ears, “Let’s see what Murmurr has in store!

-----

Kekeke! You were always good with words, weren’t you? My pretty little liar…

mag: 340/340 | stam: 390/390

Foolish Wisdom:

Solomon's Empathy:

Detective's Senses:

Marax's Vessel:

38Murmurr: The Gate - Page 2 Empty Re: Murmurr: The Gate 04/06/23, 11:16 pm

Khalik-I-Sabbah

Khalik-I-Sabbah
C-Tier
C-Tier

If the trigger point of your cockamamie scheme revolved around a crippled woman and her expedience from getting from point A to point B— What were you thinking? She is crippled! You expect this posh gremlin who is too frugal to afford an actual crutch to arrive in a timely mannerism befitting of your schedule? She! Is! CRIPPLED! Further complicating this otherwise novel ploy was Khalik's prescense who was not only accompanying the linch pin of this little operation, he was socializing with her. They are side by side, chatting, like two old pals enroute to the local tavern, reminscining on glory days like first name Bruce last name Springsteen. Sure, they might not be picking up Women tonight, but they're picking up Ws all the same motherfucker.

Speaking of otherwise, specifically "others," lets move to the newcomer of this newlyfound trio, Rokuro. Although it was Zub who opened the air between them and the half-giant, Khalik reinforced her decision by being the more interesting of the two. With a lazy wave, the vagabond greeted the blue-haired youth: "Khalik, stranger." Ruby eyes took stock of this stocky challenger in hopes to ascertain his drip, street cred, number of facebook friends— etc. Judging by the lack of associates in his corner, Rokuro seemed pretty wet behind the ear... and not because they're getting splish-splashed by the damn waves, okay.

"Say, is this your first time, stranger? Hope you had a hearty lunch, places like these will test your metal." Is that a pun on  dietary iron? Dear lord... I... I've peaked...    

Khalik, with his companions in tow, trudged to Murmur's gate. On their path his ear was tuned to Zub's concern. Danger? Out here? Don't be ridi- the fuck is that old geezer doing sprinting in from down town? Was he trying to stop them? Through these heavy winds? ... Maybe he's just late to bingo night. Old people really, really love their bingo nigh— nope, he's wielding magical fire— there are attempted shenanigans afoot... So much for the benefit of the doubt.  

"Move fast, big fella. Gramps want to give us a scalding," the vagabond had warned at the sight of Gero's advance. Whatever that geezer had planned, Khalik wouldn't be here to entertain it. He pressed a hand into the gate as flames leaped from Gero's palm then poof. A fiery dome would be erected around Murmur's gate, but Khalik would be gone— tossed into the gate's wild ride.

"Man... Why do old people just suck?"

39Murmurr: The Gate - Page 2 Empty Re: Murmurr: The Gate 04/06/23, 11:29 pm

Rokurou Isah

Rokurou Isah
D-Tier
D-Tier

There was silence for a moment as he blinked. Was he ignored by the male or did they not pay credence to his help? He stood for a moment beside the dark haired, cane wielding male before shrugging to himself. Whatever had happened to him prior to this must have been extreme if he did not want to speak to others. Rou would still remain at his current position which would have been at the front of the pack now since that was where the black haired vagabond was, but since the male had continue moving forward so would he. He kept a close eye on the male and those around him, but as he found the male blundering and disappearing due to his cane tapping against the door of the dungeon there was an inaudible gasp that had flown from the half-giants lips. While it was true he did could not perceive to know what had been going on, he was snapped from his confusion by the unfamiliar voice of a person. Craning his next ever so slightly he would look down to the voice and smile as he nodded and gave his own name...well nickname," I am Rou...Nice to meet you two. Yes I am...traveling. Looking for a new place to call my own.," his voice had been soft, yet booming.

As the two essentially implored Rokurou to touch the door, not just to enter but because someone had some sort of malicious or seemingly malicious intent, he would follow suit touching the door at the same time as Zub would. A eerie, yet new sensation would take over his form as the Rukh overtook him yet he did not fear nor freakout. Taking in a deep breathe he would allow the natural flow to take in and hopefully when he opened his eyes again he would be in a new place. A new adventure awaited on the other side of the door.

40Murmurr: The Gate - Page 2 Empty Re: Murmurr: The Gate 05/06/23, 12:43 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As everyone rushed to the door, first the snack hit it, and upon touching the door vanished, but this time it seemed to produce a gust pulling towards the entrance. Then there was the young Imu, as his hand had graced the door once again the wind began to pull, this time with enough force to inch them each a bit closer. Each member in the group of Hyperion the door began to pull with such force that it was hard for the dungeoneers to not fall to the ground. The nail that would seal the fate of everyone was when the elderly Gero would rise his mighty flames, for they were an extension of his will and the gate of Murmurr would recognize that. They were already close enough beforehand for his extended inferno to lick at the tower's door, with it's pull there was no way to avoid it.

The moment the warrior's flames touched the wind became a vacuum, those who were already approaching would find themselves suck in. Even those that did not move, could not resist it's pull. This was a ride in which each of them would bring into. The world would vanish into an array of light. Everything was blank, but slowly everything would come into vision.

It started off as colors, red, blue, and yellow in streaks, a long, long tunnel of nothing but this light. It would feel like minutes and hours were passing, unwinding to prepare them. Then after what would feel like years, they would see each other. They would see Gero's flames dancing around them all, they would see the groups that were already forming. Now, they would feel the world around them as everything suddenly slammed to a halt. They floated, suspended into the air, in the world of colors until then, a great city would stand before them. Towers and castles, great fields and streams that seemed to rise into the air on cliffs and rising stones.

Murmurr: The Gate - Page 2 52696eb8a820e3ce5891f0119ac88c95

"I don't think this will do at all.." A voice would say, sadness lingering on her words. A maiden, dressed to the nines in her best gown. Her third eye, stared at them, intensely. Once again addressing the group. "Before I can let the group of you move on to the rooms of your fate you need proper clothing. You're going to live here, each group may face different worlds but that is your challenge. Live in my world, and face the struggles that each path brings. Live and die, and learn from failure as we had. Learn from joy, suffering, and madness. Welcome to the world of me, Murmurr."

You must post in this thread before you can post in your appropriate group threads. They will be up later tonight, after that I will be posting in each group every 48 hours. Please pick your attire for your time in Murmurr. These are only examples, it should be Tudor era/early renaissance style clothing

https://www.medievalcollectibles.com/product-category/eras-cultures/tudor/tudor-clothing/
https://www.tudorshoppe.com/
https://www.historicalclothingrealm.com/shop-by-theme-renaissance.html

41Murmurr: The Gate - Page 2 Empty Re: Murmurr: The Gate 05/06/23, 03:21 pm

Lukxiel

Lukxiel
β-Tier
β-Tier

Templar Lukxiel

"In The Dark Time...the eyes begin to see...
I Meet My SHADOW
"

General Info

Name:Lukxiel, Axca

Link to Approved Character: Lukxiel
Character Vault:Templar's Axca Vault
The young imuchakk had felt the tug of wind after the snake man… or snake thing… had been first to land, or lay his uh… body against the door. With him being a close second. The boy’s mind blanking combining into one with the arrangements of various lights, and streaks of colors. It was nothingness all around him at first, a faint feeling of years passing by. Suddenly rocking hard into a stop, and the world revealing itself in front of him all he could do was gasp for air as if air had escaped from the environment around. Such a childish act. Lukxiel knew no better; His mind reacting slowly to the sudden warp, but his body reacting strongly, and instinctively as child would. Exaggerating his own breathing making hacks, and coughs as if he choked on a wishbone.

"I don't think this will do at all.."
Murmurr words hitting his ears as he stayed position, and suspended in the air. Beyond those eight words laid before his eyes, and maybe everyone else eyes a great city. Weird architecture, but a great city he thought. He never thought he’d see water rising into the sky without the help of magic, but the boys mind wouldn’t trick him, and nor would his eyes when he seen the beautiful thing.

Before I can let the group of you move on to the rooms of your fate you need proper clothing. You're going to live here, each group may face different worlds but that is your challenge. Live in my world, and face the struggles that each path brings. Live and die, and learn from failure as we had. Learn from joy, suffering, and madness. Welcome to the world of me, Murmurr ” Murmurr’s words once again hitting him, the people, and the newly made groups they were about to join. He hasn’t journeyed their world long, and for this ‘djinn’ to tell them they're going to live there, his heart would feel with excitement even more than earlier.

Maybe this Djinn, Murmurr can finally help me become a full fledged Imuchakk. I just can’t seem to truly understand myself, so I hope she has the guidance to show me the way. ‘ Lukxiel, thought this as he looked over at the options for clothing. Upon intense, and brief reflection over the items for all of them, he chose a ‘Cavalier Shirt’, and ‘Dueling Pants’ as his attire. Hoping the clothes changed to go along with his color scheme, one would say that his pants looked brown like chocolate, while his shirt was deep, and dark blue like the ocean with hints of aquamarine neon trimming. As for the rest of the boys clothing he kept his combat boots on, and tied his hair back into a single samurai ponytail.  If nobody else was ready, Lukxiel was first this time, and ready to explore with whomever, or by himself.

cloths:

Affiliation: Chronus

Pool Info:

Equipment Info:

42Murmurr: The Gate - Page 2 Empty Re: Murmurr: The Gate 05/06/23, 08:22 pm

Babi

Babi
C-Tier
C-Tier

Babi would hear the voice and see the woman. He was not sure who this person was or what they desired but he would soon find himself in a robe that was a benedict monk style. It fit his snake body weird but would manage to stay on. He felt like he had to obey this person;s wishes. He now knew they world as food and predators and his instincts were screaming to flee from this person. He was frozen in place as he was uncertain how to react after being forced to donn these clothes he has never seen before

43Murmurr: The Gate - Page 2 Empty Re: Murmurr: The Gate 06/06/23, 12:53 pm

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Moka and Mya watched as the old man would cause his fire to come forth.
It was a bit odd that he would do such a thing. Well at least so fast. But it was a very good war tactical move to do. Mya did not know this guy too much. So she would always be on her guard when it came to him. Slowly but surely she would watch through the fire. As people went one by one. Mya's eyes would have stars in them. She would be in awe but still, it all would be more than a lot for her.
As Moka looked on she would then say to Mya.
"Try not to go and get yourself killed. His Majesty is not here to protect you nor will I babysit you. We have our missions and we will complete them."
Mya would look on and pull out her kunai.

"I ain't worry about being killed and I don't need no babysitter, especially you. Go in and look for a way to bring his body back to life. I have got that but yours is a bit harder. What did he mean by obtaining a new power-up?"

Soon Mya would navigate her way past the fire as she touched the Gate as Moka was right behind her.

The duo now entering their first Tower Of Power and without the aid of Ghost.
This will be one for the ages. Floating was not a big deal for the duo as they fly all the time.
It was arriving in what appeared to be a town from the old age. Mya and Moka would be looking around when they then heard a voice.

As Moka heard the voice of the Djinn whom she would believe it to be. From the tales that Ghost told her. She would give a smile and then would say out loud. "New clothes huh? Well if you say so. I would like to have that look my emperor had long ago. The one where he dressed like a Jester for a time being." Mya was still not sure what was going on she would follow suit and then would say. "The hell I look like dressing like a clown I prefer the princess treatment and style."
Mom's only looked at Mya and rolled her eyes. "Reading his Majesty's notes. We should play these games that come before us. The only thing is if we lose there ain't no do-overs."

With that, the duo was ready to get started in the Tower Of Power.

Notes
Moka chooses the Jester look and Mya the princess Look. As Moka looked at Mya she would say "Remember that in this world nothing is ever what it seems" As Mya would then say
"YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!"

44Murmurr: The Gate - Page 2 Empty Re: Murmurr: The Gate 06/06/23, 05:20 pm

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Apicious

The floating Apicious had only just regained a fragment of his composure, resting on the longest segment of his body for a moment. Upon seeing some of the attire for the rest, he felt his own attire was appropriate as a former noble. Even if it may have ripped some from his transformation. However, he would simply wish for his same clothing, that would conform to his new form, but with one addition, an auric crown suited for a king.

89 was in a panic from reaching through the gate, never having entered a dungeon before. He saw Gero's actions but the speed of his gravity lift seemed to carry them all to safety. But it was at this point where he saw time dilate. The flames would distort and dance around him. As he came to, under the influence of the djinn from the very start, he began to vomit over himself. As he finally came to, able to adhere to the djinns words. He would simply wish for something simple and his highest aspiration was a friar. Donniing a burlap tunic down to his shins and cowl with a rope belt tied around his lithe waist.

Manaka

Manaka would punch the gate, making explosive contact with the door, now she was truly soaring. She handled the experience much better than her contemporaries as she was fully in control of her body. Now actually flying without the help from her allies, she thought of some clothing. But what she believed suited her most was a suit of armor. She would protect her family, whatever the cost.

Shishi

Shishi felt okay, he looked around to see what the rest were up to. Intrigued by what was occurring. He wondered what would best suit him, an ex slave he sought to be king. What had more value to him? His past experiences had been the foundation for his future. So to him it was easy to forsake everything.

He would grab a tarp, wrapping it and rolling it around his waist for the sensibilities of others, with a rope to keep it held up for additional security.

Apicious:

89:

Manaka:

Shishi:

45Murmurr: The Gate - Page 2 Empty Re: Murmurr: The Gate 07/06/23, 12:25 am

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

A True Dragon

"How many times do I have to tell you? I will tolerate no petty bickering in my presence. Conflict does not please me."

General Info
Character Name: Gero, Gu

Link to Approved Character: Gero

Equipment: Cane
Starter Skills:Skills

The actions of his peers the woman in particular stood out to Gero the most. Her shift in personality from her previous one alerted Gero to a bit of caution. However, upon the snake's disappearance, it seems a brief gust of wind started to pick up. 

It was at this very moment that the rather tall boy named Lukxiel touched the door. In that same moment, the entire wind continued to have a pulling force enough to pull each party member into the gate. Tall, young, old  and others would find themselves falling to the ground by the unknown force of gravity.
Well, in this case, it was the work of Murmur, and in that same moment, Gero sealed off everyone's fate by summoning his inferno.

In the moment Gero created his dome of flames, he too ran toward the gate. Gero was met by a powerful pulling force, and in that same moment, he was dragged into a brief phrase of going blinding light.

There were several colors that quickly returned to brilliant white.

Suddenly, as Gero continued to travel, he found that his vision had returned. Whatever the group was floating on brought Gero to a slamming halt. As that happened all around him, Gero could see his flames surrounding the group. However, he couldn't move one bit at this time; he felt like unknown powers were at work.

Gero had relaxed his body and decided to let go as much as he could. Here we are at the mercy of this keeper, and have to play by the rules of this place. Whatever the case, Gero assumes this place had a purpose and a function.

Gero had  let out a smirk at the view of djiin world inner world. However, that wasn't the end the keeper otherwise known as Murmurr spoke.

"I don't think this will do at all..
In that same moment Gero didn't say nothing instead he just waited. By combing through the words play of Murmurr was she already disappoint? However that was indeed the case which result in Murmurr addressing of the flock.

Her smooth voice had relax Gero enough for him to understand this place was a testament to this creature power and trial. However, Gero trained of though was interupted by the owner of this dungeon. 

"Before I can let the group of you move on to the rooms of your fate you need proper clothing. You're going to live here, each group may face different worlds but that is your challenge. Live in my world, and face the struggles that each path brings. Live and die, and learn from failure as we had. Learn from joy, suffering, and madness. Welcome to the world of me, Murmurr."

Gero had nodded his head in approval at this very moment he imagine the clothing he wish. He wanted to learn from her culture, and from all walks of her culture. Nothing does that better than religion. Therefore Gero will Deluxe Monk's Robe in traditional colors of that era.

Murmurr: The Gate - Page 2 Monk_r10

At this very moment Gero wasn't sure if Mya, Moku, and Lukxiel will be okay. The only thing that kept him going was the fact that he came this far, and he couldn't leave this place in failure but that could very well be the result. He had to think carefully what he do, and how he should move from this point forward no mistakes could be afforded.

Affiliation: Chronus
573|3,524 Total Word Count

Info:

46Murmurr: The Gate - Page 2 Empty Re: Murmurr: The Gate 07/06/23, 07:57 am

Khalik-I-Sabbah

Khalik-I-Sabbah
C-Tier
C-Tier

Suspeneded in the air, Khalik would slap his head back together— too tangled had it been floating about the colors which danced around them. Murmur, the Djinn, had already stepped forth to greet her dripless challengers and explorers— an offense she must have taken some issue with, at least.

Be it a floating wardrobe or chest rifed with clothy flair, the wanderer would dip his head at the behest of their somber overlord. Such wierd garments were set aside for them: doublets puffed like a pidgeon's breast, puffy hoses... How was he suppose dress to impress with this? This would not do. His style was lean, not pompous air. Well, as they say, when in Rome— or Florence really, dress like you're the main character to a critical acclaimed franchise.

Besides, if you're in the search of fashion, the Italians always have your back.

Khalik, the Noble Man:

47Murmurr: The Gate - Page 2 Empty Re: Murmurr: The Gate 07/06/23, 08:53 am

Higanbana

Higanbana
C-Tier
C-Tier

"Am I fucking high?!" Higanbana yelled to herself as she saw colors streaking in the middle of her warping. Unfortunately, she never had the chance to get high and most of what she heard was a testimonial from those filthy maids. She saw many of them smoking something, then they started to talk bullshits... and that was one of the girl's entertainment when she was behind bars. Good for her, those high bitches didn't even let her smoke their stuff when she asked for it because they were too disgusted with her. Although, much to her surprise, Hyperion, or who he should call Shishi... didn't let her touch any kind of stuff like that. He continued to give her nutritious food... not even fried food! NOT EVEN A SMALL PIECE OF TEMPURA! FUCK!

The catgirl squealed as her surroundings change after watching those crazy colors dancing in front of her eyes. But the next thing she heard was something that made her roll her eyes... she had to wear proper clothing. When was the last time she had to wear one... she remembered how that vile woman whom she addressed as mother always told her the same thing. Oh well, she had an idea... so she would dress in a proper outfit... and marched alongside Manaka and 89.

Outfit:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum