You are not connected. Please login or register

So They Say A Fool Can Be King

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1So They Say A Fool Can Be King Empty So They Say A Fool Can Be King 02/04/22, 12:47 am

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Quick and with a fast pace. Mya would rush to the sleeping Ghost side. She would begin to push him up and out of his sleep with fast detail of it. "Your majesty your majesty please wake up. A new gate just appeared and it's literally right down the road. As she was saying that he would slowly but surely start to come too. As she looked up Ghost would now be sitting up and with a rather unpleasant look on his face. " What is it knight Mya and it better be good?" As she looked at him she would then say out loud. "BUT IT ISSSSS one of those gates to a dungeon as just appeared. As I went out to get more firewood it just showed up." Moka would now be up and at this point, she would say. "Oh yeah then tell me where is this gate you speak of Lil girl?"

Soon Ghost would stand up and it would not take him long to get ready as he would then say. " Ok take me to this gate knight Mya. This should be very interesting indeed." Just then the trio would walk a good ten minutes until finally, they stumble upon it. As he saw the gate he would be one happy camper. "Very well done Knight Mya you have my highest praise indeed." With a smile on her face and looking over at Moka, she would be sticking her tough out.  Much to the older knight's dismayed. Soon enough he would touch the gate and before he left he would say. " Look after each other and feed Typhoon as well."

With that, he would touch the gate at a chance at the keys of even again.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum