2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job Details:

Items:

It had been a few days of patrolling since Neph met Vevux and the thought of going to the coliseum once more passed his mind. He really wondered how furious of a fighter the man was, but he had his small duties to attend to. Pacing back and forth around the violet gardens with his hand on his chin lost in his own steps while overthinking. Neph felt like his brain was jammed, and the two others weren’t even bothered by him throwing not a lick of clarity on the subject. “  I should just go ask Merrze. I should… Yeah.. Yeah… haha… “ Snapping his fingers, leaving from the gardens to head to the throne room in the palace.

It wouldn’t take long for the young seraphim to move through the palace from the violet gardens. Neph was kind of nervous, and hoped it wouldn’t take him long to get a audience with the Empress, but he entered a short line to have a conversation with her about who knows what another person needs, Neph didn’t even think about what these people before or after him needed, he just wanted to enter the throne room, and have his turn to speak. But for now he would collect his question, and an explanation for what he asks to do.

wc: 217

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Neph, good to see you what brings you here today Merrze would look up with a wondering gaze. She had turned way from the flowers of her gardens. She was enjoying some sun rays and picking some ripe mangos to enjoy. They were a favorite of Merlin's and the other kids were quite fond of them as well.

Putting away her sweet bounty the Empress would approach her subject. He would've been guided by the guards but he was personally invited to the forces by Merrze plus it seemed the young man was moving up quickly. With a wave of her hand, the men and woman that clung tightly to the young angel would disperse as rain on a sunny day.

With them gone she would keep a relaxed demeanor, it was obvious this was one of her calmer days as she only wore a red dress; Merrze didn't really wear dresses often.

"You've been quite busy from what I've heard, we haven't got to catch up in a while so I'd love to hear about it from you. Though I imagine if you're requesting to see me, there's something you needed relating to your work with the guard?" Merr would say with an inquisitive tone.

She always enjoyed her days off, but an empress didn't get much vacation time in all honesty.

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Neph looked upon his Empress as she moved her eyes through her garden and back to her throne room at the young boy. She was looking rather lovely in the red dress she wore almost to the point he was gonna become flustered and red from speaking when it was his turn. She spoke to him and it almost calmed him down but he had matters to speak on just the same as his feelings of having a mother-like figure took over his heart. “It's great to see you too, Merrze!” He’d say excitedly, before letting her continue after the room cleared and the air felt more relaxed.

Getting right to it after she spoke, He didn't miss a beat. “ I wanted to run this across you. Would it be fine with running a training course for the guards in the Siren Bay? I think it would be beneficial having them train on the sands .” Neph would say using his hands to get across his emotions in how he felt the need to go train there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum