5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Marchiosas - Midway - Page 2 Empty Re: Marchiosas - Midway 21/03/21, 10:08 am

Bass Mikiaru

Bass Mikiaru
C-Tier
C-Tier

The Woman lacked any response or show that she even acknowledged his existence.  From under his hood and Mask Bass would show his discomfort with the situation. As he was moving on towards the fight, but before he knew it, the fight was over.  He would look around for the flaming horsemen wondering if he had lived. They might not have been allies, but they were not enemies either.  After scanning for him, Bass would see the man flying on a dragon darting down towards something. Perhaps this was the way out of whatever this place was.   Picking up his pace Bass would jump forward and start running towards the gate.  Within the walls of his mind, his thoughts raced. I wonder if this guy will be an issue? I'm unsure who had started the fight but thinking back nothing attacked here first. Perhaps I too was wrong for shooting those guards over the Demon, but they did seem confident in their choice to lock me up if I refused to leave.  Whatever this place is, I think it is defiantly not a hotel and this is no theme. I need to take this more seriously because my life could be in danger. The woman doesn't seem to be of a threat, yet anyway.  Perhaps she will keep to herself and I don't have to take another life. After his self monolog Bass headed towards the gate looking for a way to it, and pass through it.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum