D-Tier
D-Tier

Job Name: A Man in Need
Job Rank: D
Job Location: Reim
Job Rewards: 3000 Hung + 50 XP
Job Prerequisites:N/a
Job Overview:  
You will be going about your everyday life, when you bump into a rich guy who needs help. You must visit his house at least once during the mission.

He will need one of the following everyday tasks to be done:
1. Helping him look after Kids, which he has been given the task of baby sitting.
2. Household Chores
3. Cooking for an important Guest
4. Shopping
The job should take at least 2 hours to complete depending on what you pick.

On completion he will pay you for your help, whether you like it or not.

and

Job Name: Delivering the goods
Job Rank: D
Job Location: Reim Empire
Job Rewards: 3,000 Huang, 50 XP
Job Overview: With the coronation, there's been a huge boost to the economy with people buying frivolous items. However, with so many orders going in, many shops are in need of a delivery person. It's not a difficult job, just make sure the goods get to their owners safe and sound. You must make 5 deliveries before getting paid.

Deliverance of BabySitting

It was quite early in the day and the sun was rising, covering the area with its breathing heat, however, with a gentle breeze blessing the town in which Beck was entering it was quite a pleasant day. Becky had come to the town in order to conduct some simple labor work. "Miss miss will you not help me I'm in desperate need to travel outside the city but I'm in charge of these five children, they need to be fed and entertained for several hours you looking caring would you please help" Beck would look upon the desperate man sweating and smelling like an unshowered pig with a blank face. Three question marks would pop up within her mind like a cartoonish clip-up “Nani!” She takes a deep breath as her face moves from expressionless to that squinted eyes of annoyance “You want me to Babysit and cook for them?” Yes yes, you understand perfectly; so you will help yes???” Can I entertain them in any way I see fit?, and are you paying?” the man's eyebrow would raise slightly out of what was running through Becks head “Yes, you think I would not pay thee” Becky would look at the parchment given to her earlier in the day. Becks' face would look slightly down as she moved into deep thought about the situation with consideration flourished across her face. “If I was to look after these kids it would be unlikely I could cook and transport the required boxes in time, hmm but I could use the kids to transport the boxes and thus achieving even faster delivery,” she takes a deep breath “I don’t mind helping, but I can’t cook” the man sighs “I guess it cannot be helped”.

293/500
0/500
---------

2Deliverance of BabySitting Empty Re: Deliverance of BabySitting 12/09/20, 05:06 am

Arya

Arya
D-Tier
D-Tier

Yesterday Arya went to Jacob's delivery service to get a job and earn some money.
She only arrived in Reim 2 days ago and understood he would have to start at the bottom.
The interview with sir Jacob went well. He did look like an honest hard working man.
Lately his company started t blooming and the demand for his services increased.
The workload became too much to keep doing it alone. So he hired Arya and some other woman to deliver some goods.

Arya is now walking on the street. She just got the goods and delivered the first. It was a love letter for Miss Botelony. A young woman that didn't look that attractive at all according to Arya's own standards while she kept her mouth shut about it and just pushed it through the briefcase.

Next up was a delivery of a package at one of the main streets of the city at the marketplace.
Arya turns the corner to reach the place of the delivery but then to her surprise she notices someone.
It was the other woman that was hired by Jacob. I do not remember her name but it looked like she was just chatting with someone instead of working. Arya walks over.
Hey there, I see you didnt get your deliveries yet from the post office. You know Jacob is waiting right?

WC:
0/500
230/500

3Deliverance of BabySitting Empty Re: Deliverance of BabySitting 15/09/20, 03:17 pm

Beck

Beck
D-Tier
D-Tier

"Oh yeah" Beck replies as she continues to talk to the main inquiring about his kids "I do have to deliver stuff as well, hmm" Beck thinks for a moment as she turns to face her co-worker on the delivery task. Beck smirks as she thinks to herself "Two birds with one stone".  "Right, you need to follow me and this kind gentleman to his home in order for us, to work out the best means to progress...WAIT WAIT WAIT, No" Becky splits the kids into 2 teams by patting 4 on the head "These four are with me", My friend here will take the other 2 back with you sir, their an amazing cook". Becky had no idea if this person could cook but what were the odds that someone was worse then Beck.  Becky would take the four kids and head off towards the cargo area to pick up her deliveries, patting Arya on the back and whispering "Good Luck".  

Becky has spoken in a manner that it would be very difficult to interrupt her.

The two remaining children would both hook up to Arya, One on each arm "So what's for dinner?" they would say in sync as the man begins walking in the direction of his home. "Thank you so much, this way".  Beck make sure to select the boxes with non-breakables as she prepared to turn this job into an enjoyable game for the kids Entertaining them while also doing her Job.

543/500
0/500

4Deliverance of BabySitting Empty Re: Deliverance of BabySitting 15/09/20, 04:46 pm

Arya

Arya
D-Tier
D-Tier

Arya stays cool under these circumstances. She calmly assesses the situation and registers the information in her mind all while listening and following the man to his mansion.
The 2 children that were under her care clinged to her arms like Arya was dragging along 2 bags of potatoes. Just before they leave the marketplace she excuses herself. Arya finds the merchant and delivers a box with wares for him to sell. He pays Arya extra as thanks as a tip. Arya takes the man and thanks the salesman.

Arya then returns to the man who is patiently waiting. "Seems like you will have a rough day ahead are you sure you have the time for this?" Yeah If everything goes well according to my calculations I will be able to deliver the last 3 in time. Just lead the way and if we come across one of them I will deliver it. The man nods and leads the way.

After 30 minutes walking through the city Arya arrives at the mansion. On their way to the mansion Arya delivers a dozen bottles of special orange grapes wine at a fancy restaurant named Pine & Dine.

The rich man turns around when they reach the entrance. Here is the key of the house. The children will show you the way to the kitchen. Oh and here is some cash to buy food at the store.
With that he leaves them behind. Arya kneels down and looks at the kids. Hmm okay you two follow me to the store lets go shopping. When we are there we will take a look around and then decide what we will have for dinner.

Arya leaves her last 2 deliveries inside the mansion and then gives the 2 kids a piggyback ride to the store.

WC: 300
0/500
530/500

5Deliverance of BabySitting Empty Re: Deliverance of BabySitting 24/09/20, 12:28 am

Beck

Beck
D-Tier
D-Tier

Beck takes four of the kids towards the area with all the boxes needing delivery, they were clearly marked what was what and she knew enough about the goods in relation to where they needed to go, and thus Beck would place both her hands at her hips. "Right little ones" "You not that tall, to call us little ones" "Shush" "Are you allowed to tell us to shush" "Em I dunno, but do you wanna have fun or not?" "Hmm, she has a point". "Time to play King of the world!!!!" the kids begin to get excited "Our task is everyone is to take a box and race to its destination, however, there will be rebels in your way.. these rebels are called the Public!!!!. "Can you avoid the Public and achieve your goal, Can you stay informed with each other!" The kids with Beck would all say "Yeah" as Beck allocates one box per kid, along with one for herself

"Phalanx"  "Phalanx". The kids form up with shoulder touching as they tighten up together and walk down the street giving everyone they pass a squinted look as if they were the enemy, as they were humming a really musical tune. "Hmmm hmmm hmmm"

543/500
278/500

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum