You are not connected. Please login or register

A Long Way To Learn Politics [ Social | Training | Lagi ]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tokoro Higona

Tokoro Higona
C-Tier
C-Tier

Tokoro stepped off the boat her parents put her on in hopes to send her all the way over to Heliopath to investigate and gather information on what was going on over there after over hearing some big things going on. She was pleased to see another kingdom but given the whole boat ride the captain was passing her letters he was instructed to give her from her parents on tasks to so while on ship was a major pain far beyond the usual pains especially since the captain seemed uncomfortable giving them to her after learning the odd tasks she was made to do through them… But still gave them to her given the money he was paid to do so. She apologized a lot before leaving feeling bad for the poor guy but tried to not be too much of a nuisance to him when doing her missions.

For now though she made her way through the streets of Heliophat itching the back of her neck and adjusting the tie for her hair that was styled in a wild more malish feeling ponytail. She sports very mascilie clothes making her look far more like a scrawny boy then a girl. She gave small shy waves here and there as some people waved to her as she left the docking area. As she walked though two men started to follow her. She looking back just in time to see them lunging at her. “Hey kid looks like you got some nice stuff on you mind if we take em-” She leaped up just at the right moment to clear over them letting them crash together to the ground as she landed gracefully to the ground looking over her shoulder to them shifting her bag over her shoulder a bit with the hand that held its handles.

“I do mind.” She said with a more boyish voice looking to the groaning men before walking off towards the location where some more of the more prominent changes had been made based on what she had heard thus far. Hopefully she’d gather some decent information for her parents to think over on the way back home.

Last edited by Tokoro Higona on 23/08/20, 01:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

If there was anything that Lagi was intrigued by, it was the fact that the people in heliohapt were still living their lives as usual and seemed to be unable to notice the changes that were happening around them. It was more or fewer people watching, Lagi himself was flying around with the cover of night and the shadows that reached every corner.  There was actually one girl that he was keeping his eye on as he fluttered about, she seemed to be in a hurry.  

"Oh? I wonder where this is going...."

Lagi would say to himself as he began to approach her.

"Oi, hold on a second. I want to ask you a question. It seems that the people of heliohapt are oblivious of their disposition, so answer this for me. Are the people simply retarded in this country? Or do they take the dungeon beasts that seemingly appeared within their country as a joke?"

It was quite open-ended and Lagi wasn't expecting an answer that would be able to satisfy him. However, another reason why he was there was to ensure that if there were any pursuers for the kid's goods, they would have to think twice about approaching. As for Lagi, he wouldn't have to think at all when it came to killing.

Learning
Spoiler:

Need 3000 wc

Last edited by Lagi on 12/09/20, 01:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tokoro Higona

Tokoro Higona
C-Tier
C-Tier

Tokoro kept walking until she heard someone call out to her. She looked behind her with a blink seeing someone flying down to her. She parted her mouth for a second enough to show a bit of teeth as she looked dumbfounded at the flying man. Right… magic… hearing and reading about it was far different than seeing that was for sure. She relaxed her face as he started to ask his question.  She wasn’t certain why he’d want to ask her such a question but she'd answer it. Or the best she could. “Well Honestly I only heard rumors of the developments here but not anything like that yet.” She started a bit shyly keeping up her boyish tone of voice despite her shyness. “But given the disposition of a standard human, they very likely fall under one of these few categories,”

She started to explain, focusing more on relying on her deduction based on previous studies through her parents' orders in comparison to the current displayed situation to figure out the likely over all mental states of others. “They are unaware or do not care about the potential threat or change whether it be good or bad the dungeon beasts pose due to the selfish self centered nature of humans making them unable to look past their own mundane lives, wealth or poor alike to think about their current positions."

"They could possibly find the idea of being overrun by a race outside of their own seeing their own race foolishly as superior and or lie to themselves about it to inflate their egos and do not care much to think about the Dungeon Beasts. And they have blind faith that they will not face harm in this situation, unable to bare the thought constantly of the unknown that comes with the invasion of dungeon beasts… or anything for that matter. That one benign more of aaa”
She shifted her head back and forth motionign with her hands “Emotional and mental state protection method then a standard,”

She shifted to more of a caveman like voice. “Me human thus big smart, they not human thus small dumb.” before shifting back to the previous boyish voice. “Despite the commonly recorded facts that many and most Dungeon beasts benign highly intelligent if not smarter then standard humans.” She paused then blushed a bit awkwardly as she rubbed the back of her neck. “S sorry went off a bit, my parents had me study a lot about this stuff growing up.” She offered a shy hand to him “My name is Tokoro Higona sir. I hope my answer helped you… Maaay I ask you name?” She offered to try to be respectful but it was washed out mostly by her shyness. She though slightly leaned to the left seeing the guys she let knock themselves out slowly wake up.

She could take them but she hoped they would try anything… Honestly it's just a bit of a nuisance. She though focused her attention back on the man before shifting back in place she seeing more troubled by social interaction than anything else.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Huh, that was easier than I thought for you to give me a response. You know, when you are spoken to by a flying stranger, I would have assumed that you would have shown a little bit more interest in safety and things of that nature. However, magic seems prevalent in most places, which leaves most spectacles be quite comical when you think about it. I would say that back in the day, floating about like a pinata was a big deal. "

At the very least, it was a big deal to him. Power like this didn't come cheap, there was always a price that needed to be paid. Some were steeper than others. Some individuals would end up regretting the choice that they made in order to get it. But not Lagi, the list was worth the reward in order to take the form of his true self.

"Unaware or don't care, I guess it's a fair point to say that it hasn't extended beyond the reach of where it all started. Maybe these people are feeling safe, thinking that it won't come this far? They won't care unless you make them care, quite simple and effective. "

However, the caveman voice did make Lagi laugh a bit, mostly due to the fact that it was not expected. It seems like this kid had quite a sense of humor.

"hahahahaha, alright you got me there. It's pretty funny, never really seen anyone do an impression like that before. Ten outta ten, if it counts for anything."

He finally landed about 3 meters away from the girl before he introduced himself.

"I'm Requiem Jynx, i'm not too sure if the name became famous yet. I am the one who caused the explosion, took over the capital, and probably killed the pharaoh in heliohapt. I don't know how you feel about it, being in the presence of a "great villain" or whatever you would want to call it, but some people say that heliohapt had it coming. You don't need to worry about your safety Tokoro, you made a good impression on me. The one thing you can count on is the blatant honesty of children, as they get older, their capability to lie grows, but it makes for a lesser kind of feedback. Alright well, i'll bite. Maybe it's the way that you move, but it seems like you were taught something? Way of the sword or something along those lines? "

Tokoro Higona

Tokoro Higona
C-Tier
C-Tier

She blinked when he spoke about her having more safety for herself towards flying people. Was that something to panic about? Drat she should have known better and tried to at least pretend to be scared! She thought with embarrassed wide eyes looking down. Was it too late? Should she pretend now? He said that magic made it more comical when you thought about it, yeah no too late to pretend to be scared but it was sorta funny when he phrased it as a flowing pinata so she let out an awkward laugh that was a bit louder and more obnoxious than intended making her look only more awkward turning slightly to the side flailing to herself for a moment in order to express her self hatred at the current moment.

When he started speaking again she whipped back around to focus on him with a shy and awkward smile rubbing the back of her head nodding she though nodded lowing her hand as she spoke a bit more normally with still that boyish tone to it. “Yeah for humans culture may change from place to place but nature won’t entirely change. So until it's in their front yard so to speak they may likely not bother with putting more of a fuss about it then they do now. Not even where I am is it even known of the Dungeon Beast presence here, only that something is going on that may be worth going into. So I suppose I’m not exempt from the ‘Big Smart Human’ category.”

She said with a bit of a shy chuckle mimicking the caveman voice from before a little when repeating the big smart human then going back to the previous voice. She smiled a bit more when he said he liked her little impression blushing ever so slightly. “It counts enough to matter sir.” She said in reply to his offer of his opinion on it. Watching him land she looked to him when he introduced himself, her parents would very likely know the name if she told them. Though when he told her who he was and seemed to not be lying about it she blinked in surprise, not disbelief but surprise. She was in front of someone that strong? Not even her parents were that strong. She had no real feelings for the people in Helio if she was going to be honest.

She wasn’t certain if they deserved life or death so making a fuss about him killing so many felt wrong if it turned out they were bad people. She didn’t fully like the idea of so many dying, but who really did? Besides likely her parents that is. When he said she didn’t have to worry about her safety she let out a small giggle realizing she hadn’t been worrying about that as much as she should have been up till now but did appreciate his words “Thank you sir.” She bit her lip a little though, normally she wouldn’t let herself go much further with someone socially and try to leave but… with someone like him whose this strong…? Could her parents really kill him…? Or ask her to kill him and expect her to do it…?

She took a deep breath as if shoving her doubtful side of her mind to the side and decided to stay nodded at his comment on their capability to lie and grow to say she agreed. When he asked his question and was a bit hesitant but decided to say what she was taught in. “Chained Scythes and Pressure Points sir. And… It is a pleasure to meet you.” She said softly but still a bit shyly and hesitant.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Oh, oh.......well no pressure. I know that I give off a vibe and whatnot,  but you shouldn't feel like you have to share anything if it's purely out of fear or worries. In the country that I am envisioning, there is a bit of strife in how we should place the remaining humans that haven't been transformed or somehow reject the chance of being more than human.  Between coexistence and extinction in fear of the other race, nonviolent interactions such as this give me a bit of clarity. But once again, no pressure on that either, I'm quite picky when it comes to whose personal opinion I hold into account. "

No pressure at all.

"Were you self taught or did someone teaches you those things? Call me the stereotype, but you are a little young to be training in such things. I practiced pressure points myself with acupuncture,  they are especially lethal when it comes to assassinations. Maybe I'll be able to teach you a thing or too if it means that you'll better be able to stand on your own two feet?  when i see a diamond in the rough like yourself, excavating it and shining it a bit  is a bit of a past time.    It lets me know who you really are, as well as why you would want to learn such skills in the first place. I mean, things that you don't have to tell me. "

Tokoro Higona

Tokoro Higona
C-Tier
C-Tier

She blinked when he explained she shouldnt out of fear. She gave an award smile then. How do you tell someone nah if anything Im excited to talk to someone like you cause my parents cant murder you nor can I so I can actually talk to you without as much fear as usual… without, raising concerns? “You’re fine sir, I wouldn’t speak to a stranger and share information out of fear alone.” She awkwardly reassured then tilted her head to one side when he said how to place the remaining humans and ones that have been transformed and such. She blinked a bit thinking back to some of her studies, he then said no more pressure making her start to wonder if she should be feeling some sort of pressure…

Then again it seemed like he was saying conversations like this helped him figure out what to do and may lead him to his decision of what to do about the humans… Welp good thing she talked some major shit about them before knowing that… “If I may ask… Are you turning some humans into Dungeon Beasts…? I am not upset by this, I just feel the need to verify my own thoughts based on your words is all.” She said as politely yet awkwardly as possibly making it further clear she was not used to socializing directly with people. “My parents actually taught me, they always said” She moved into a dorky joking tone. “Kid if you can crawl you can run, and if you can run you can learn how to fight so let's get to it!”

She awkwardly laughed and sighed, muttering. “It wasn’t too fun…” Rubbing the back of her neck she looked up to him listening to his own studies and looked off perching and tightly closing her mouth like it's being pinched off as her eyes got a bit comedically dull. Of course Pressure points were assassination based skills…. And she just haaaad to list them… worst hiding ever on her part. She though relaxed her face when he offered to train her looking back over. “Well it’s not that I want to its that-” She cut herself off biting her lip a little. If he was as strong as he was… if he could teach her even a fraction of what he knew…

She may actually stand a chance against her parents… and if she could do that she would be one step closer from not having to worry about them trying to kill her for disobeying…. “If you’d take me as a student I’d love to learn as much as I can but I can only stay for a month. There's a boat coming back for me at the end of that time and it is required of me to be on it.” She already learned a great deal of what was going on over here so she could take time to train and not have to worry about coming home empty handed.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Maybe the term, "turning people into dungeon beasts", is something that can be misconstrued as something I'm forcing upon them. When they are in a particular area, or the zone I set up if you will, they have access to their true selves. Whatever they become, they are only returning to their roots of what they always were deep down inside. Why be human if you can be something more? If you believe that the nature of humans and humanity is what brought about such a terrible lifestyle in this country, shouldn't dungeon beasts be the ones that invoke more positive changes? But you seem, smart girl, you know that such a road with the purest of intentions is covered in violence and suffering. But look how fickle it is, I bet you have no idea that I'm using you to decide what to do next. Of course, I always had an idea, but these things tend to change depending on the people I meet. Now, why would someone like me value your opinion besides the childlike honesty? Well, maybe there is something about you that you've yet to understand about yourself."

He was speaking rather cryptically, but he wanted to answer the girl as honestly as possible.

"The ideas I mentioned before is what invokes the change. The desire of wanting to change is the true trigger, even if it's a silent whisper that no one hears. I'm only helping it along, you see?"

If there was anything that came from this meet for the girl's benefit, she agreed to be taught by Lagi. But she did mention something about a boat that he didn't understand too much.

"I'm not asking to get involved or sink the boat out of spite. Tell me your situation, if you are to leave in a month, where are you going? Did someone tell you to do something and that it had to be done? Perhaps I can assist you?"

Tokoro Higona

Tokoro Higona
C-Tier
C-Tier

She blinked when he explained and nodded “I see, I apologize if it came off as rude when I asked that but I do appreciate your explanation. I do see why so many may wish to enter your area to become something more.” She said with a nod. “I also agree with the positive change. If Humans can not bring their own positive changes to their land and actively enslave each other for their own profit, while another race could promise a positive change where they have failed  then that could be the best fate for this city. From my studies I have only seen change with humans usually brought on from  traumatic events or hardships forced upon them or brought on through their own faults.”

She said simply though when he said she had no idea he was using her she looked off but curign up her bottom lip, she definitely had an idea that he was… but what was she gonna do? Lie and say humans were great and worth saving…? Her studies said strongly otherwise. She though looked back over raising a brow when he said there was something about her that she had yet to understand about herself, what did he mean by that…? She watched him intently as she genuinely just listened to his explanation. She looked thoughtful for a bit before speaking up again.

“If I am to condemn my own race I must say that I do not wish to see so many die… but if the ways of humans are to change their hands need to be forced. I do not believe they will change on their own. As for this kingdom, I believe it the world can see how much better a kingdom can run without the restraints of the humans holding them back. Maybe they will be more willing to bend before breaking under the desire to change. I again wish not to see so many die but… maybe those who can prove themselves to be good people worth keeping alive… you allow them to become something more… something better than human.” She said honestly and with a genuinely serious look in her eyes and face. Though when he offered to assist her she blinked and shook her head.

“I'm not asking you to sink a boat either just training if you can supply it.” She bit her lip a bit and frowned her brows before speaking more quietly, almost ashamed. “I will give you the bare details but not much else… I am here to collect information for my parents about the state of this kingdom. I am from Kou, the reasons as to why they wish me to gather this information is unknown to me but they have given me a month to do so before they send a boat back to collect me and bring me home. If I do not get on the boat.” She looked down as Lagi would see a very suttle hint of ear in her eyes that she didn’t even hold for him.

“They will see that as disobeying… And I will be punished… Which I can not afford to let happen.” She gripped her backpack and moved to kneel down to him with a bowed head. “... Please if you could train me to help become stronger… I would be grateful for as long as I exist in this world.” She said in a serious voice. “I do not know what I  give you in return but if you make a request I will do my hardest to fulfill it as payment and thank you.” She said respectfully to him.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Do you think that the increasing amount of hardship can open the eyes of humans to a greater path of working together? They already developed the nasty habit of enslaving each other. By existing, we already proved ourselves to be better by not so willingly enslaving our race. If we have done so, who would we have sold them to? The humans? Will we ever be better than them if we mimic their habits? Or even worse, the old habits of the old model of this civilization?  I don't believe that they can rise above the task of banding together to defeat me, or even being able to agree on something. As long as i'm concerned, for heliohapt, it's over. The dream is dead, and so are the people who still harbor it."

Maybe for once, Lagi would have seemed a little scary to Tokoro with how he was acting. However, he had no reason to lie or beat around the bush.

"Those who prove themselves as ones better than humans? Well, maybe that's something I'll keep in mind.  The flick of my wrist is an effortless motion that can cause the fires of one's life to expire ever so easily.  You would almost think I have enjoyment in this, but I do tire of it sometimes. There is a ceiling to the killing, where I think it's enough and alternatives are in place for those that are willing to take it. I share in your empathy of massive bloodshed,  but sometimes, maybe it has to happen for people to truly understand that you mean business. "

An unfortunate circumstance, but some people won't listen to anything else. If they still wouldn't listen, they don't need to exist either. Other than that, he listened to what Tokoro had to say and shook his head.

"You don't owe me anything. Usually, you should be wary of such statements since nothing in this life is ever free. It all comes at a cost, even those unseen or those unexplained by the people it involves.  But I will teach you,  it would just have to be at a secluded place with no prying eyes. The idea you are trying to get behind is stealth and skill,  and to kill.  You have to make those things easier, as well as multitasking.  For starters, lesson one, how do you make your blows count?  If you can hit a person one time, lethally, or nonlethally, how can you make sure that you receive the most out of that attack?"

Tokoro Higona

Tokoro Higona
C-Tier
C-Tier

“I believe that it could yes but in all realisticness it is also my hope that this would be the case.” She said with a nod She listened to him carefully as he explained how he saw it and her face softened a bit. She really hadn’t been looking at the more emotional side of things had she… nor the moral side… Factually from history the facts that trauma changed people, nature, and cultures… but she never stopped to think was it right…? Her parents really had made her capable of excluding feelings and morals to complete a goal and thinking about completing the goal alone. This man in this thought process alone proved himself far better then she herself… and she didn’t hate him for it. If anything she admired it about him and wished to one day be able to be more like him in this regard.

Yes he seemed to have concluded death was the route and path he would take but the way he came to that conclusion… wait… did this mean he was gonna kill her as well? She thought with a blink in realization. She got a bit uneasy but calmed herself quickly. “I honestly think few people find true enjoyment through the act of killing alone. Most find enjoyment of it through things that come of death more than death themselves, while others kill because they have to and see no pleasure in it. But I agree sometimes it is a necessary evil to make ultimate good.” She said softly with a nod.

“I do hope your goal is successful though. I believe the kingdom you will build will be one most could have only seen exist in dreams. Ruled by someone more caring and morally driven I believe then most who only lead through greed.” She said softly. Her face lit up with joy when he said he would teach her before trying to be more serious and nodded in understanding and agreement. “You make every attack with the intent to be the final killing blow, even if this means you will end a fight before it begins as a fair one."

"You must identify their race and species of the given creature and target their vital spots and if they are unknown through a steady eye and bringing back past studies of similar creatures you make an educated guess of their vital points or those that would do the most damage.”
She said moving from her more shy  nature to one that was cold her eyes that of a killer before she blinked and gave a small shy smile as she finished reciting a lesson pounded into her throughout her entire life. “Is this correct or did you have an alternative means of doing this?” She asked curiously and very willing to learn anything new or different to add in or say.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"I believe that the day where I see that it is no longer necessary to destroy, I have achieved such a method of getting what I desire that killing is simply an option to me. Believe me, I don't talk about taking the lives of others so easily, even as a vampire lord over the creatures of the night. If there is one thing that I still think about, it's whether that down the line, I made the right choice. I gave myself the responsibility of harboring such thoughts.  I don't need to, maybe it adds to my suffering since I'm seen as a villain. Can a villain show compassion?  Who knows, my complexity is what drives people towards me or drives them away.  I hold myself to my actions and what I do,  I harbor full responsibility for them and no one else is to blame. "

It was the way he was.

"As for the answer to my question, it's a bit of a moot point don't you think? If you were to aim lethally, it would have to be the kidneys or anywhere else where it'll cause a considerable amount of harm to either kill them or cripple them enough for a second chance. But nonlethally, Poison ...Tokoro. If you attack someone nonlethally, like only managing to hit them once by slicing their hand. The only to make that truly count is the use of poisons. If every bit of your tools was laced with a fast-acting poison to either damage and triple your foes, that once chance, no matter where it hits, can take you very far.  I am going to teach you about poisons, how to make them, how to apply them to your weapons. Most of all,  for you to understand their importance, i'm going to show you just how it feels to be exposed to them. In the terrible chance that you are inflicted by poison, you need to know how to counter them or develop a method to fight through them if you are hindered. "

Hopefully, she will start to understand.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. The ones you get, always make it count."

Total WC 1988

Last edited by Lagi on 24/08/20, 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tokoro Higona

Tokoro Higona
C-Tier
C-Tier

Vampire lord…. So that’s what he was.  She had read about dungeon beasts that looked more human than not and Vampire lord was one of them. The information on them was limited though. When he spoke of being seen as a villain she spoke softly. “If you do not mind me saying, I believe everyone is seen as a villain to one person or another no matter how good or evil they are. And by that means I think a villain can be compassionate given if they could not, no one in the world would be compassionate. So I suppose it is merely more of a question to yourself as to how compassionate you would like to be to others, not a question if villains could be compassionate in the first place.” He then started to talk about poisons and held a look of ‘It was so simple’

She had spent most of her life working with poisons, she had even experienced many of their effects before taking antidotes duo to her parents training. She should have known better and thought of that first. She was a bit disappointed in herself for not thinking of this sooner. She though took a mental note of this listening to him intently. Though hearing what he was going to teach her about she gave an awkward smile and rubbed the back of her head. “I actually have a lot of training with poisons, experiencing their effects, creating them and applying them. I just don’t use them as often as I believe I should be but I do know of them quite a bit."

"My parents have even taught me how to grow and tend to them over the years. I don’t believe I have directly had to test my skills with identifying the poisons from their first hand effects on myself then properly identify the antidotes before time runs out since I was 12 or so though.” She said scratching at her chin thoughtfully with her pointer finger. She lowered it though and smiled brightly. “My favorite one though is the Aconitum Napellus due to how commonly its poisonous effects can be seen as a very hostile sickness and how fast it can act."

"That and its beauty in looks. I also am a sucker for the stories people tell of it and its nicknames people give it. My favorite non poison based would be the Papaver Somniferum due to its versatility and other aspects I won’t get into.”
She said with a smile, the flower has many times over tempted her thoughts of making it into a drug for herself to force herself to feel in a state of bliss and enhanced happiness though she didn't want to risk it throwing her too far off and get caught on drugs by her parents so she has yet to give into these thoughts and desires. “What are yours?!” She asked a bit excited to learn though toned it back a bit she not wanting to get too worked up about their interactions…. Further that is, and not yet.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Understandable, it is completely my choice to show such compassion to other people. There are plenty of times where I held back my strength intentionally on a killing blow to leave a powerful reminder overtaking someone's life. I think I've said it earlier, such things are never to be taken likely if you see your life as one chance of finite choices. The potential for that those choices give birth to is, in fact, unlimited. However, the limitation is the amount of what you can do in the first place, as well as what you have to pick from if it's not a path you can make yourself. But right now, I guess that I'm going a bit off-topic. With the amount of experience that I have, I can't help but to be cautious with people when they look at how powerful I've become but don't take into consideration the path I chose to get there. "

His path was not nice, there were some things that he had to give up in the name of safety. You end up making plenty of enemies and the purpose of gaining power is to eventually go to sleep at night without fear of assassins. Everything that he had set up was for the sake of that, and he was only going to get older.

"A poison that can be passed on as a hostile sickness? Wow, you can really devastate a small town or even a country if you applied it right. Maybe if you applied it to the drinking water and that water was used to supplement the crops or things among that line, the long term effects would be devastating enough that plenty of resources would be towards finding a solution. While that is going on, a small force can go in and raid the place while they are weak, it's rather ingenious when I think about it. That poison, was it something that you discovered yourself? Or is it a custom made concoction that's derived off of numerous amounts of mixtures?"

As for Lagi, his poisons were more direct.

"I made a poison that targets the synapses in the brain and immobilizes your limbs. If you have the inability to use your arms and legs, your upper body and torso depending on who you are, you can do anything with that. Maybe you can crawl on the floor like a human snail or something. I've also made poisons that can cause temporary blindness. That's the primary sense for most people, taking that away and having to adapt while you are in the middle of combat is not an easy feat. This also goes with the confusion of darkness immediately covering your surroundings as if someone turned the lights off. Those are some of my favorites, I can teach you how to make them."

Total WC: 2462

Tokoro Higona

Tokoro Higona
C-Tier
C-Tier

Tokoro nodded as he spoke, listening to his words carefully and intently. She did found his words interesting alongside his thoughts that her was verbalizing. She almost… felt a bit sorry for him. What he has to go through regularly just for his own accomplishments…? It was a bit saddening realizing he worked so hard to get where he was today doing so in a better what then likely most who question him, only to be stuck in such a position. She smiled though as the talk went back to poisons and nodded “Exactly why I find it so interesting! A beauty among others of its kind while devastating so many in such a way that's so very uncommon to those it stands alongside. Its one that my mother had books on, it detailed that it was a deadly poison but that was mostly it for actual facts the rest were bedtime stories for lore."

"I though decided to look more into it and  I was allowed to test its effects during one of the tests my parents put me though when i was younger. It all stems from one flower though using the right parts of it to maximize its poison. I can’t commonly grow it though so i haven’t to find more proper and efficient ways to utilize it yet.”
She said with a sigh. She didn’t really like killing but studying more on her favorite hostile poison? Now that was a bit of a bummer to miss out on. She listened to his rubbing her chin with the side of her pointer finger gently pressing her thumb on the side of her jaw squinting her eyes thoughtfully with a nod muttering thoughtfully.

“All very crippling based but not outright killing… strategically that definitely could be of great use and even take out someone without killing them… I could see why you’d like them” she refocused noticing her own muttering and nodded. “I would like that quite a lot if you would sir thank you.” She said with a soft smile. Honestly she just agreed cause she was very interested in learning more about this particular kind of poison but also strategically speaking it would be perfect tools against her parents.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Alright, I know the perfect place where we can do some training. I can take you there right now, bring about some food. Free from radiation and there is plenty of rations and clean water. For a single person, that kind of lodging is easy to manage. However, there is a bit of a mess, I ended up taking care of the people who were staying there. Rebels against my newfound regime, those who would prey upon the weaker of my race. it's all such a long story."

With a quick flashback, Lagi would remember transforming into his full djinn equip appearance and launching a couple of cero bombs in their vicinity.  He had no idea that there were one thousand men lying in wait in the outskirts of the zone that still had loyalty to the former pharaoh. He even tore through them with his Rakshasa's Palm as well, basically exercising his strength and power to the masses that were opposing him.  They all died and most of their weapons were collected by a few members of the dark hand once the hazard magic wore off.  It would be nice to smelt it in order to have a few more valuables on his side, but he was still deciding what to do with the base and the remaining rations.

"Yes, I made....quite the mess. But if we were to fly now, which is relatively faster than just running through the city, we can get there within the next five minutes. I do understand if you are showing caution to a person you just met, but I am a ruler and my time is rather limited. You are also a human, the fewer people that see us together, the less you are mislabeled as a traitor to your own kind because of what I did. Don't you know? Sins are practically like stains these days, wouldn't want that bad mojo rubbing off on you?"

Even the overlord can maintain some compassion for children, he didn't want to give her a bad name without her actually making a name for herself as an assassin. Heck, maybe she would want to be a physician instead once they were done? Turning over a new leaf in order to do something different with your life wasn't always that bad, it came with new challenges.

"Oh, maybe I should ask, are you afraid of heights?"

WC: 2864

used
Spoiler:

Last edited by Lagi on 14/09/20, 07:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tokoro Higona

Tokoro Higona
C-Tier
C-Tier

She nodded frowning a bit at first at the mention of the people being labeled as a mess but nodded hearing why they were killed. It was still sad but understandable. “I understand.” She said nodding to him. “I am less worried about receiving a bad name by being by your side. Though I do wish to get to training since time is of the essence. So I would be willing to fly with you.” She said with another nod preparing her bag on her back to ensure nothing would fall off it or out of it. She shook the back pack a bit to test its stability before putting it on and tugging it a bit once more to test it before smiling to him to say she was ready before shaking her head.

“I’m scared of quite a few things, thankfully none of which are heights!” Honestly if she was scared of heights still she’d likely be killed by her parents that being seen as a weakness so it was good that that was not the case. Sadly though one of her fears did make a yearly event tough… dang cakes… nothing should be that good or pure, always so tempting to eat, and oh so sweet enough to hide poisons, which you new know if your parents would be putting in there to test you or kill you. Evil cake… why cant you be an angelic like creation alone to be enjoyed and savored for all of time?!

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi caught the frown with the quickness and he understood why completely. However, this was the world that they lived in, especially with her being an assassin.  

"I'm not giving you any sort of indication that you need to desensitize yourself to all of the killings, but it really is like that. You are giving a series of choices, self-preservation being one of them, and you might not even have the chance to think about them too long. If you are unable to turn your enemies into allies, there really is no purpose in letting them live. They will label it as weakness and return again, better prepared, and being a bigger pain in the ass."

The first thing that Lagi did was transform, showing off his vampire lord form. Afterward, he put Tokoro on his back in order to have the size to support somewhat of a small child and her stuff.   Once she was secure, he took off with A rank speeds in order to show her the new base. It would be much to his pleasure if she stayed there, for the time being,  it was a territory that Lagi obtained on his own.

"Here we are, feel free to make yourself at home. "

3000 WC

learned

Spoiler:

Tokoro Higona

Tokoro Higona
C-Tier
C-Tier

She looked at him as he spoke and nodded “I apologize, I can assure you though that when the time comes emotions will be of no issue, though off duty I still feel remorse for the dead, enemies or not. But only after the target has been taken out” she could not keep it up all the time but she had plenty of training when it came to turning off her emotions. “I will take your notes to heart though and try to better myself when it comes to the targeted.” She said bowing her head respectfully to him. As much as she hoped to end the killing when she ended her parent’s lives this man was still correct.

She should still try to learn skills to last her lifetime not simply view them as a short term goal, after all even if she gave up killing there was no guarantee that  self preservation though others seeking to attack her wouldn’t happen some time in her future at that point. She Blinked seeing him change forms and stepped back a bit watching him with careful eyes in an instinctive manner before relaxing herself. As she was put on his back she shifted to a position so she could hold onto him and stay on without him needing to hold her if he didn't want to.  

She nodded before tensign at his speeds, it was hard for her to keep up with the things that moved past her but stayed focused at where they were going for now gripping onto him more as they moved. Once they arrived she climbed down nodding as she started to follow him inside, if the bodies were still out she’d visibly tense before closing her eyes and exhaling activating her skill she learned at a young age Void looking back to him with a truly emotionless face as she buried her feelings and emotions deep down. “Would it be alright if I bury them and clean the spots where their bodies lay?” She said gently, setting her things in the corner of the room where they would not be a tripping hazard or seen as meaningless clutter.

Enemies or not they deserved a proper burial and she was more than willing to provide such services.

Profession Ability:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"In all honesty, I was planning to use their bodies as a sort of warning for people to not trespass. But now that I think about it, with you being here, for the time being, that might be a bit unsanitary for a young child to live. I need to be a good host, I'm not always playing the path of the run of the mill psychopath."

Scratching his head as he looked around, Lagi transformed back into his humanoid form.

"As you wish, the bodies are yours to prepare for burial or whatever it is that you desire of them. I honestly think that the cleanup is rather tedious, but the fact that you are willing to do so shows that you are quite the compassionate assassin. You're bleeding heart might be just what this world needs after all. Go on then...I'll even help."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum