More bonding with Baba

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1More bonding with Baba Empty More bonding with Baba 12/09/19, 02:05 pm

Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru
β-Tier
β-Tier

It was shortly after the battle with the magic man Safir from Sassan and his group. Bayek went to semd a message to Mars. The small giant was with his friend Baba cooling off after the battle. They had seemed to become closer than before aftee the battle becoming better friends it seemed like. They were currently walking through the plains since there wasn't really much to do in this boring area. He looks over at the woman smiling "Thanks for the help in the battle Baba, I wouldnt have made it out conolete without your capabilities. You are awesome!" he saw her as a great conrade bwsides the rocky start they had when they met in a jail. She looks at him nodding "Thank you for keeping your promise for protecting me. I appreciate your friendship" she says and sessho looks at her shocked. For the months he had known her she would hardly ever say more than a few swords at a time."You can talk? I mean you can actually say full sentences? Why haven't you before?" he says and she just smiles at how blunt he normally is. "I didnt remember anything before but now I remember everything" is What she says next.

2More bonding with Baba Empty Re: More bonding with Baba 22/09/19, 01:42 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It would be hard to just get into the story of her life. Clarity had arrived to her mind for the first time in weeks, months even. She'd escaped the sorrowful mire of the prison, deep within the lands of Kou. All she could recall was the horrific flashes, painting her mind whenever Baba tried to formalize her thoughts. Up until now, she'd slowly worked her way back, remembering how to respond, to push past the haze which cloaked her mind. Fighting with Sesho, meeting the family allowed her to heal, to stand up to the ferocious fears gnawing away at the young woman.

"I've got to confront my fears" she opened herself looking at the monster of the man in the midday. It was hard to release but with her words the river flowed, a sweet song slowly starting to play. "I went through a harsh two years, I was swiped from my village, I was a performer, I did dances and prayers for my tribe's storytime late at night." She had the memories know but the emotions washed over, freshly reminding the body manipulator who she was. Holding herself tightly she tried to continue. "Well what did this to me was a raid. One starry night just before the fall equinox a group of shifting shrouds attacked starting taking people, we'd heard of the attacks but we never saw proof so we didn't believe, that ignorance is what took me and many of my people, stealing the future of so many young children."

She took a breath, the bright glare of the afternoon's sun basking in her raven black hair. She would start to braid it back, it's how she used to wear it, given her hair was much shorter back then. She rested her learning figure against a lone tree, others loitering in distance. Her two years in captivity were draining, the experiments that others were forced to go through churned her stomach. Her right arm clenching her stomach. With her gaze lifting back towards the Asura the tribe's woman would continue her explanation to Sessho.

Her voice continuing it's rythm darkness now underlined her words "They kept me in a cage, they tested on how flexible my body was, how I could control it upon seeing my capabilities. With others, I saw them flay their flesh, change them, alter their bodies. They were trying to make something, aiming for some sick and twisted goal." Her voice broke, she had to continue. "I-I I saw them kill my friends, some fully, others seemed to completely lose who they were. Making them into beasts with the heads of dogs or limbs armored with scales. They became monsters in who they were, losing their minds!" Her words started to flow with a passion, tears forming from earthen gaze, slowly streaming. She had to try to slow herself, but it was difficult as the memories realized to her. She saw her friends lose their image, with looks of lions and snarls of crocodiles, the sneaky snips of snakes, with minds lost to the ravages of physical and mental warping.

"It's not like seeing you lose your home, it's watching everything you hold onto change before you, as they couldn't even hold onto who they were. I barely made it out." Her voice dripping with melancholy, yet raging forth as the damn within her mind broke from the flood of sentiment. "I'd lost everything, soon they were gonna change me, my mind was already fleeting. I had to get out, so I used my hair to form an armor during a transfer, they kept me in a camp near the mountains, I escaped but I found myself in Kou quickly, with troops picking me." She couldn't share every detail, there was still so much pain that gripped her.

The pain couldn't be forgotten, it could be dealt with, however. She wanted revenge, she wanted to free her friends if they lived, to fix their misery. Her woes raged, a crashing seastorm of lamentation. She wasn't sure how to ask for help, or if she could. She didn't want to put him in danger, they had a lot of trouble with them already. "I'm not sure if we're strong enough honestly, and I don't want to risk it, but when we're ready, when you've punched enough people, could you help me land one punch for my people?" She tried to ask kindly, her pale face looking up at the tower of man that her friend was.

"Don't think about it, gh, too much." She tried to play it off but her thoughts and words stuttered as pain reverberated through her skull. It was a lot to remember ones whole life.

3More bonding with Baba Empty Re: More bonding with Baba 24/09/19, 02:25 pm

Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru
β-Tier
β-Tier

He looks down after hearing her story. He was shocked to hear about what had happened to his silent friend a few years ago. He had never heard such an awful story before and was trying hard to control his anger and rage. He could not believe that someone would do this to innocent people let alone someone that was close to sessho and someone he considered family. However what she was saying was right. After what happened with those knights he was not ready for something like this, not yet. He wasnt strong enough. People died because he wasnt strong enough to control himself, his body and his rage inside. The rage that was like a beast that only wanted to fight amd shed blood without holding back. He looks at her and grins like usual "Dont worry Baba I said that I will protect you and that means your friends as well. I'm not strong enough yet but I promise I will getvstrong enough soon to save your friends" he says smiling

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum