Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Code:
[b]Job Name:[/b]Setting Foot on Foreign Soil
[b]Job Rank:[/b] D-tier
[b]Job Location:[/b] Reim
[b]Job Reward:[/b] 50 XP | 3,000 Huang
[b]Job Prerequisites:[/b] Casrare
[b]Job Overview:[/b] Upon arriving in Reim it seems the people have been dealing well with the crusades. You and some of your fellow knights are to start gathering information on dungeons.  Ask a few people and share info with your fellow knights.

[b]Job Name:[/b] Edging Toward Another Road
[b]Job Reward:[/b] 50 XP | 3,000 Huang
[b]Job Prerequisites:[/b] Setting Foot on Foreign Soil
[b]Job Overview:[/b] While conversing with your fellow knights you've met others more fervent in their mission to convert others. Follow them and assist with the task they've assigned.

[b]Job Name:[/b] A Light too Bright
[b]Job Reward:[/b] 3,000 Huang
[b]Job Prerequisites:[/b] Edging Towards Another Road
[b]Job Overview:[/b] Things seem to be taking a darker turn. A group has ambushed your during a venture on looking to spread the faith in the nation of Sasan, deal with them with the assistance of the Dars Twins.

[spoiler][b]Enemy Name:[/b] Reiman Militia x6
[b]Enemy Tier:[/b] D-tier
[b]Damage Required to Defeat:[/b] D-tier
[b]Description:[/b] A group of well-trained citizens from the country of reim. From the city of Remano these people wield short swords about 90cm long which deal D-tier damage.
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[list]
[*][i]Slash-[/i] The Soldier slashes at a target to deal D-tier damage.

[*][i]Deep Slash-[/i] The user steps forward 1m and slashes horizontally to deal D-tier damage.

[*][i]Block-[/i] User blocks D-tier damage with their weapon.
[/list]
[/spoiler]

[b]Job Name:[/b] Dealing with the Dars
[b]Job Rank:[/b] C-tier
[b]Job Reward:[/b] 100 XP | 7,000 Huang
[b]Job Prerequisites:[/b] A Light Too Bright
[b]Job Overview:[/b] The Dars Twins are too much, the work they do is a plague. Kill the youngest of the twins, you need to escape, you and the ash-haired knight.

[spoiler][b]Enemy Name:[/b] Artadarius Dars
[b]Enemy Tier:[/b] C-Tier
[b]Damage Required to Defeat:[/b] C-tier
[b]Description:[/b] A dark haired man with bright yellow eyes. This Knight from Sasan carries a spear 2m long which does C-tier damage. He is capable of leaping with grace and flipping through the air with ease.
[list]
[*][i]Lotus One: Mantis Dance-[/i]- The user stabs their spear into the ground, vaulting and throwing themselves with it towards a target up to 10m doing a horizontal slash which does C-tier damage.

[*][i]Lotus Two: Locust Escape-[/i] The user spins their blade around dealing C-tier damage to anyone near and then backflips 5m.

[*][i]Improvied Lotus: Ladybug Leap-[/i] The user leaps 5m into the air with their spear, then kicking off with it to fly 10m higher into the air and send it straight down doing C-tier damage to whoever it strikes.
[/list]
[/spoiler]

[b]Job Name:[/b] On the Run
[b]Job Rank:[/b]C-tier
[b]Job Prerequisites:[/b] Dealing with the Dars Twins
[b]Job Overview:[/b] After dealing with Artadarius you've managed to escape the brothers. They're hunting you down, looking for wherever you may be, stay hidden, just try to get through another week.

[b]Job Name:[/b] An Encounter in the Lukewarm Umbra
[b]Job Rank:[/b] C-tier
[b]Chain Reward:[/b] C-tier Combat NPC
[b]Job Prerequisites:[/b] On the Run
[b]Job Overview:[/b] You couldn't run from them forever. The older Dars twin has managed to corner the both of you. God has ordained that he will kill you, fight against this fate that has been laid before you. Kill him first.

[spoiler][b]Enemy Name:[/b] Lars Dars
[b]Enemy Tier:[/b] C-tier
[b]Damage Required to Defeat:[/b] C-tier
[b]Description:[/b] A tall, well built man with dark short hair, piercing yellow eyes, and a massive bladed boomerang the size of his body. He moves around with grace somehow wielding the weapon with grace do deal C-tier damage.
[list]
[*][i]Moondance-[/i] Lars throws his boomerang forward 5m dealing C-tier damage to whoever it hits, if it misses it can deal the damage on the way back.

[*][i]Crescent Step, Moondance-[/i] Lars right as he goes to Moondance spins around, throwing the boomerang and moving forward 2m, the added momentum causes the weapon to push people back 5m. (Moondance Range and Damage stays the same.

[*][i]Full Moon!-[/i] Lars jumps 5m in the air, aiming spinning around and deflecting all projectiles C-tier or lower, he then throws the boomerang 5m towards a nearby target to do C-tier damage.

[/list]
[/spoiler]

Job Name:Setting Foot on Foreign Soil
Job Rank: D-tier
Job Location: Reim
Job Reward: 50 XP | 3,000 Huang
Job Prerequisites: Casrare
Job Overview: Upon arriving in Reim it seems the people have been dealing well with the crusades. You and some of your fellow knights are to start gathering information on dungeons. Ask a few people and share info with your fellow knights.

Job Name: Edging Toward Another Road
Job Reward: 50 XP | 3,000 Huang
Job Prerequisites: Setting Foot on Foreign Soil
Job Overview: While conversing with your fellow knights you've met others more fervent in their mission to convert others. Follow them and assist with the task they've assigned.

Job Name: A Light too Bright
Job Reward: 3,000 Huang
Job Prerequisites: Edging Towards Another Road
Job Overview: Things seem to be taking a darker turn. A group has ambushed your during a venture on looking to spread the faith in the nation of Sasan, deal with them with the assistance of the Dars Twins.

Spoiler:

Job Name: Dealing with the Dars
Job Rank: C-tier
Job Reward: 100 XP | 7,000 Huang
Job Prerequisites: A Light Too Bright
Job Overview: The Dars Twins are too much, the work they do is a plague. Kill the youngest of the twins, you need to escape, you and the ash-haired knight.

Spoiler:

Job Name: On the Run
Job Rank:C-tier
Job Prerequisites: Dealing with the Dars Twins
Job Overview: After dealing with Artadarius you've managed to escape the brothers. They're hunting you down, looking for wherever you may be, stay hidden, just try to get through another week.

Job Name: An Encounter in the Lukewarm Umbra
Job Rank: C-tier
Chain Reward: C-tier Combat NPC
Job Prerequisites: On the Run
Job Overview: You couldn't run from them forever. The older Dars twin has managed to corner the both of you. God has ordained that he will kill you, fight against this fate that has been laid before you. Kill him first.

Spoiler:

Casrare

Casrare
β-Tier
β-Tier

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved! Huang rewarded!

Trently

Trently