Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Job Name: The Power of One's Voice
Job Rank: Percival
Job Location: Heliohapt
Job Reward: Percival's Voicebox | 30,000 Huang | 500 XP
Job Prerequisites: Must request a DM | Can be challenged by B-tier players.
Job Overview: In the sweltering heat, the shifting sands and the oasis of Heliohapt, strange figures lurk. Knights from Sasan have found themselves in the outskirts of some Heliohapt's cities, searching for a dungeon. While their leader, Minor Knight Percival, travels all around the country. Using his powerful voice to instill fear, to spread the word of Sasan and their might to those who seem unpure. Put an end to his terror.

Percival:

Sasan Knights:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Do i apply here? I'll get rid of them..

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved, make a post and there will proxy post within 24 hours to begin the job. Make sure to include in the post how or why you took the job.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

You have completed this job and succeeded, good job.

30k Huang added to Lagi.

Please post in your A-Tier rewards.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] The Voice of Power
[b]Tier:[/b] B-tier
[b]Type:[/b] Magic Voicebox
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Sound
[b]Appearance:[/b] A small metal piece which seems to fold and open when pressed on, the small mechanical object appears to be 10cm big. It takes on a dark grey color with a large red crystal that has a magic symbol. The object is placed within a person's throat, connecting to their voice box.
[b]Function:[/b]
[list]
[*][i]Passive: Give my word power![/i]- This object is permanently planted with the user's voice box and is always equipped. This gives them a unique basic, when speaking they can turn their force into a 2m long and 1 wide cone which is equivalent to a B-tier sound magic ability.

[*][i]Cacophonous Catastrophe:[/i] The user overs loud their voice sending out a massive, concussive sound wave breaking stone and dealing B-tier damage to all around within 20m, the sound of their voice lingering.
[/list]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum