Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Primary Profession
Related Class: Warrior
Profession Title: Voice of a Warrior
Description: A person who spreads his knowledge of war and the like with his great and powerful voice able to be heard by the masses. They are regarded as a great warrior with a voice able to rouse up any group of people from the brink of defeat, making the warrior a hard opponent to combat against when their words can invigorate a large range of people from where they speak.

Profession Perks:

• The warrior can inspire the masses where he is to take up arms and fight back against a greater evil or an opposition who is threatening the peace of a country.

• The warrior is able to have his words linger in the thoughts of many even after telling them for a while, making the people of who the warrior spoke to question what others say to them more than ever before.

• The warrior has a voice able to be heard by many, invigorating them to fight harder than ever before, giving his people a bump in strength against an opposition.

Secondary Profession
Profession Title: Hero
Description: A person that takes on tasks to better the world and help others in need. A hero is a person who is admired or looked upon for their courage, outstanding achievements, or noble traits. They are a respected figurehead of the world that spread as much good in the world as they can, making it a place where the innocent and hardworking people of the world can enjoy. Heroes perform good and heroic duties in order to make a living.

Profession Perks:

• A hero has a higher chance to influence people and nobles to do something for the greater good using words to convince them.

• A hero has an easier time being admitted into certain places that would usually be closed to the public or very heavily guarded by using their heroic title as a pass into wherever, though this does not work for all places.

Last edited by Trently on 30/07/18, 01:55 pm; edited 9 times in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Voice of a Warrior and Hero Profession 35360610

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

I apologize for the long delay due to lack of communication on how to address your professions, and offer you what I think:

Being a hero doesn't seem like a profession tied to solely being a warrior, which is what your primary profession is suppose to be. There's also an issue with the fact these two professions cancel each other out, and don't really seem or feel like professions or a liable way to earn extra money if you were to make assignments for these two professions. I'm not really sure how to make these two professions better while still keeping what you want, but for now these are my thoughts.

Voice of a Warrior and Hero Profession 3oCk1sb

Voice of a Warrior and Hero Profession 7kZv0Du
Voice of a Warrior and Hero Profession AmCJaPN Voice of a Warrior and Hero Profession Ltg0RVb Voice of a Warrior and Hero Profession VjD0Py3

Trait Points: 4/11 | SoS: 1

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

I do not see how these Professions cancel one another out, they are used in their own unique ways. Simply put, having these two Professions merely only affects those scared away by the Demon Profession to think of Trently as more so of a menacing hero, if that makes any sense. Anyway, I edited it to provide a way for how money is made using these Professions.

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Edited again, hope it is appropriate now.

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

For your first profession remember these aren't concrete. It's fine if you want these effects just know they won't always work just because it says you can. Remember you have to build and plot this up, you can't just inspire people or make them doubt past beliefs just because you have strong words. The people you speak to, the situation, and what you're speaking about all matter.

Voice of a Warrior and Hero Profession OJgAYLo

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

That is okay, I understand.

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier