2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Mission
Spoiler:

What was these "words and sayings of another god" that was going on in heliohapt? These visitors from another country coming here for the sake of doing the bidding of the person that they served, all for the sake of their name. Now, it seemed like it wouldn't have bothered Lagi with them not even being considered as a threat at first. Heliohapt was a country full of religions, and right now, Lagi was on the heels of fully converting them to the Dark Hand religion of fully serving Doxrus, as well as giving him more power and influence due to his involvement as one of the leaders. But with the fact that he did away with his humanity, his ambitions also changed, he felt that he should be "the one", he felt that the transformation into a superior subhuman species allowed for the wiggle room to act in the way that he desired.

If he wasn't the head of the dark hand yet, being successful in summoning the master would allow him to pass the soothsayer as the controller of the power source and the spire. But still, there were the problems of the Sasan crusaders.

"Are they here for me? Requiem Jynx?! No, it can't be..... it's not like they know what I'm trying to do. Janaat Edan is fully under my control and they can't stop my renovations and constructions, not with how much buzz and popularity the "religion" is starting to gain. But that goes mostly for the heliohapt government."

Lagi stayed in the shadows of his Dark Hand hideout, surrounded by women with bite marks on their necks and all laid about. They were still alive, it was just that Lagi had a little bit of an appetite this afternoon. That and his frustrations were making him a little more anxious and agitated than usual.

"Come to me!"

With an authoritative voice as he clenched his fist, the drug lord called upon the members of the Dark Hand and the zealots to reveal themselves to him. They did so, all wearing black hoods with the Dark Hand insignia on it.

"These Sasan.....visitors....what can you tell me about them?"

A few people spoke amongst themselves while standing over the bodies of the unconscious naked women. After a while, one person decided to cultivate the information they had at the time to inform Lagi.

"They seem to be looking for something in the outskirts of heliohapt, sending out an open challenge to those who seem.... "unpure" to their eyes. Boasting their might......... and to some who still don't believe in the true beauty of Doxrus, they are hoping to guide this crusade your way to crush you."

Hearing this was hilarious to Lagi, meeting a challenge from alien visitors because his god was getting more talks and popularity over the numerous ones that are worshiped in heliohapt.

"Then I guess besides my miracles, a display of strength? Find them for me, once night falls, they will never see the sunrise again.  "

They nodded and quickly dispersed to do Lagi's bidding.  

"Hmph...feed the woman and give them whatever they want when they awake. Call it payment for servicing the district leader."

Lagi left to gear up and get ready himself, he was no longer going to sit idly by and let anything get in the way of his year-long goal of resurrecting his master. Or better yet, the master of the Dark Hand. If Doxrus was truly real, Lagi will have his wish, the ability to define his fate as he pleases.

"Only a matter of time, but first..these Sasan intruders have to go..."

Zealots came far and wide, people who wholeheartedly believed in the religion and would put their live son the line for it, people who Lagi converted himself through his involvement and demonstrations. Some of those people were in particular positions with their day to day acts and operations, being able to use that to pinpoint where the Sasan crusaders were camping for the night. With that information being relayed back to Lagi, it was time to make good on his promise.

Lagi had the Elegian Gauntlet on him as he also started to put on his Bloody Cloak. This was also the chance for Lagi to try out his Chronus belt, putting it over his waist.  Besides having Orie, his trusted companion with him, what else did Lagi need?

"Never can be too careful...."

As Orie crawled on his face and putting on his Requiem Jynx Mask, Lagi put on his gale Glove on his other arm as well. Being fitted with two gauntlets, he then reached out for his swarm weapon and duality scythe.

"This should be enough..."

With a pocket full of a few mundane items, Lagi was ready to go to war, heading to the outskirt sands of heliohapt.

"It's time for them to feel my wrath..."

Stamina 430/430
Magoi 400/400

Brought
[spoiler]
Weapons
Spoiler:

──────────────────────────────────────────────

End Of The Crusade [Lagi/ Sasan-Event/ Modded] CrChE3t

End Of The Crusade [Lagi/ Sasan-Event/ Modded] LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

A very sweltering day they had, the small but strong military unit of knights were to decide to set up a temporary camp for the night in the desert. It were to get cold and chilling in not much time at all. The moon coming into view, Percival and his knights would take refuge within their tents. Not a very religiously devout man, but a man of his religion none the less and a respectful one at that, Percival was a great and trusted knight of the king's. Percival had been trying to spread the word of Sasan and their might to those who seemed impure, and would stop at no cost to do so. He was an earnest warrior, a quarter fanalis man with bright red hair and a battle scarred body.

The flames of Percival and his knights' campfire were to burn bright tonight but hidden among a sea of sand and darkness. It was not very far from the outskirts of a small desert city they had quickly ransacked with another unit of knights. However, Percival's camp was still fairly hidden but he and his men would have to depart again soon if they sought to avoid confrontation with soldiers though their might and the blessings of God were far too strong to be overcome. Percival and his other knight comrades scouring the world were all strong and clever men, chosen knights of the king's will that had faith in their selves and God to help them on their crusades.

However, with little to no rest, Percival were to decide to depart out from his camp with his men to set up camp an area somewhat farther from their current location. He was was afraid if he were to remain in this particular spot for the night together with his men that they risked their location being compromised and a mass of soldiers to come for them. The concerned man were to begin to leave his small camp he and his men set up and start to traverse farther into the desert. Sighing, Percival were to walk through the sands of the desert forty meters from where the camp he and his men took apart.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

With Lagi using the information that he found in regards to looking for where the crusade forces were, he ended up coming across a former camping site of some sort. There were little things and indications in the area that made it seem that someone had set up and used to populate this area, it was a common thing to do whenever you are trying to spend the night in these grueling sands. However, they seemed to have left in the middle of the night to continue their travels, with the tracks in the sands being one of the few things that were noticeable during this full moon.

"They are on the move I see, but i'm pretty sure they aren't running aimlessly in the dark. A decent march speed won't make it impossible for me to catch up to them."

Longzufu would have been appropriate for this particular situation, but Lagi had his reasons for wanting to do this alone. Not entirely alone, but he wanted to be the symbol of fear towards those who dare challenge the Dark Hand in such a way.

"Here I go..."

Lagi felt his body instantly change into his true monstrous form, the birthright of the vampire lord.

"Wryyyyy...."

Taking to the skies and flying in the direction of the tracks with an A rank flight speed, Lagi kept on flying until he caught up with the marching crusaders. Once he did so, Lagi flew down to the flew down in front of the marching group, showing his vampiric side and monstrous aura to the crusaders in front of him.

End Of The Crusade [Lagi/ Sasan-Event/ Modded] 8925f244c21576e7b77731f6658986bd201fb332_00
"Are you the Sasan Crusaders? From the way you brandish your flag, you must be. But I'd hate to inform you that you have managed to find yourselves in my territory with your unwanted presence. If you cooperate, I just might let you leave with your lives intact. I'm only offering this once, you should thank me for such kindness. "

His voice was menacing, yet smooth. He was an omega, but with his power and previous experiences, he found himself to be a reasonable vampire lord at times as well. If they had something to offer him and accepted his demands, they wouldn't need to die.

But he might just kill them anyway.

used
Spoiler:

Lagi's Vault

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Treading forward in the cold, an ominous and freaky aura would crawl down the very spine of Percival with no sign of why. It was quite odd, and this never really ever happened to the broad shoulder red haired knight, perhaps the cold was just simply getting to him and he did not notice. It could be he was being paranoid however. This was unlike the usually unfazed and bold body manipulator though. He did not have any idea what it was that was happening to him. Percival were to think long and hard to himself as he and his men were to walk onward from their campsite to someplace more desolate while keeping out for a dungeon. Was it that creepy religion Percival had briefly heard about in these parts that was making him feel uneasy? The existence of a God other than his own was preposterous to him, but he questioned if it was true and why his faith did not speak of a God other than the great, holy, and divine, Solomon.

In the wake of the night, not far from his torn down campsite that he and his knights departed from, a demon from the shadowy night sky were to appear. Bringing perhaps what is the source of the ill and creepy aura with him, a knight from the group were to look back at this monster of a man and look on in horror. Quickly shouting to the other knights and trying to get their attention, they were to look back and look in horror as well. The man was no man, but much more like a demon. A vampiric demon of the night here to oppose the knights of the holy crusades.

The vampire were to descend down from the skies, and speak directly to Percival and his knights. He forewarned of what danger lied ahead for every knight here tonight, if they so dared to crusade any further. Percival stood valiantly and fierce before the monster in front of him this cold night. He could tell that this midnight demon was indeed as strong as he is imposing and frightening. Whoever this beastly person was though, it was no thing Percival were to run away from. He liked a good fight, albeit not an unnecessary one but a blood pumping fight none the less. "I ask of you to move aside, demon, or fall before my voice! We are here to spread the word of God, and claim the dungeon of ours! If you may tell us where the dungeon is, perhaps we shall leave your lands be!" Speaking with a roaring voice, Percival were to look onward at the demon intensely with a flare in his eyes.

As he were to say what we said, Percival were to inhale air after every sentence he made and increase in size, swelling up his chest tremendously and grow to 5m tall and big. His arms becoming very swole and pores opening up to be larger, by the end of what Percival would have had to say, he were to be extremely swole and puffed up. The technique was named "The Roaring Beast, Decival"! If his eyes were intense at the beginning of him speaking, his eyes were like looking into a ferocious beast and a demon equal to or more terrifying than the one before him now. His long mane of red hair behind him and unruly like an untamed beast, Percival's knightsmen would stand behind him with iron spirits. If the demon persisted to fight or would not move aside, he could expect a booming voice to come towards him, hurting him and his eardrums as he were to be pushed back by the sound's force. "Here comes the Noise" He would say under his loud breathing before attacking.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Oh? Even after the graceful warning that I, requiem Jynx, has offered you, you still move forward to approach me? You and your feeble army that managed to find its nerve to go against me? I wonder how you feel after it's all over, truly discovering that it's your fault that the lives of everyone here will meet it's the untimely end. Or maybe you can blame that to fate, a fate to die by my hand is quite an honor.  I accept...."

The speaker of the knights going into a bigger size was nothing for Lagi, he already figured that this was a skill that the person had all to themselves due to their abilities and the like. Wanting to have a little bit of sport with the entire ordeal. Lagi started to channel Magoi into his Chronus belt, activating the king of titans ability. As if it couldn't get any worse for the opposing group,  Lagi also swelled up to a 4 meter taller version of himself as he built the muscles in his legs, particularly vibrating his left.  In unison with the growth, Lagi decided to be on the offensive of this conversation, increasing his personal gravity, increasing the weight to the absolute max to be as heavy as gold at that split second to support his scaled shockwave stomp and create an unbelievable cone to be fired at the opponents.  After the attack, Lagi brought his weight back to normal and took to the skies with his A rank speed to see the carnage unfold below, but there was a reason for that.

Lagi's new increase in size also added distance to his attack, with the cone being 24 meters in width and 19 meters in length. it also traveled as far as 19 meters in the direction of the stomp. Dealing 4 layers of A-tier damage,  the shockwave also brought about the sand with them with the intent to drown the Sasan knights and their fellow warriors in the sand, the result, if they were covered, would be with them being 24 meters underground.  If the blow didn't deal with any serious remarks, the environmental advantage of being buried alive might. There was also the factor of the Sasan knights being blinded by the sand, not being able to keep up with Lagi or tracking his movements.

Either way, something was to come about with his move.

"Warriors of Sasan, are you still alive? The night has only just begun! There is so much more i'd like to show you!"

Stamina 370/430
Magoi 380/400

Spoiler:

Lagi's Vault

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The dark aura crept into his every nerve telling him that this demon faced man he was facing was perhaps far more stronger than he were to initially think. Brave and valiant, Percival stood up to this vampire in the night and increased his size with a body manipulation technique. He were to stand tall and mighty in front of this challenger of the nation of Sasan, and make his powerful voice heard out loud. Percival were to let out a booming roar that would somewhat clash with the shockwave caused by the heavy stomp of the vampire man who grew to a similar size of Percival soon after him. To say the least, this was a surprise to the battle experienced and strong quarter fanalis knight of Sasan, the religiously devout kingdom deep within the mountains. His face would be painted with a shocked and nervous expression.

Never could he feel such power and strength in a mere shockwave. Was this his last moment on Earth? How sudden he thought. Perhaps this power rivaled his master he were to ask himself in his last few seconds as the brave and proud knight, Percival. How could this be? Percival's only last regrets would be that he couldn't put up a good enough fight and continue to protect and serve his dear nation. The shockwave were to undoubtedly overwhelm his powerful voice and cover his body in its destructive power. Percival, the beast, could not contend to whomever this greater beast was. His red mane of hair being wavering behind his head as the shockwave came over him, Percival were to try his very best to shield his men in his beast form. In the end, he were to meet his demise. Sand covering his body that would be reverting back to its original state, he would return to the rukh.

The life of Percival was a rather touching one, a story of a passionate knight whom's potential and abilities was noticed, and helped nurtured. Of a mixed race heritage, his grandpa being a fanalis refugee accepted into the kingdom, he and his family were referred to as monsters. They were condemned for their heritage, which had resulted in Percival's early years being quite full of loneliness. He did not havy many friends, but loved to serve his nation, and being the voice of Sasan and King Xerxes. He found great solace in what he did, being the voice of faith for the nation and speaking on behave of his king, Xerxes Uriens. He saw nothing in his fellow knights but exemplary qualities. Being the most honest of his knight peers, and most grateful to his king, he was perhaps one of the more admirable knights of the Sasan country.

"I am sorry it had to end this way, everyone.."

However, the shockwave were to not reach every knight of Percival's unit. It were to reach far though and definitely would be felt by all the knights within the far back of the unit. They would tuck behind metal shields of a silver blue color and try to protect themselves against the intense shockwave that would kick the sand up over them with Brigade Block. Ten of the men in the front would block the shockwave for a very short moment but ultimately would succumb to its power and magnitude. In a small hill of sand, ten knights from the desert sand would slowly make it out of the sand and had managed to survive thanks to their dear comrades in the front who defended against the shockwave.

However, it was now only moments until they too met their demise. Some of them thought perhaps it was better for them to have gone out with the others. Their leader was killed in one attack, a shockwave caused by a mere stomp into the sand, and any chance of survival was looking quite dim for the knights. In this mire of hopelessness, the remaining knights still were to stand strong and live up to their leader's expectations. They quickly lifted up their shields using Brigade Block again, with a sweat coming down some of their faces but their brave faces still on, for their fallen comrades.

Percival and 10 of 20 knights have been defeaten and killed.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

That was the reality of the situation that the nights were facing, the fact that they went face to face against unbelievable odds with incredible strength. So far, Lagi has managed to successfully kill their leader and half of the assault forces that they had at their command. Those same forces were now without guidance, their mission ruined with one definitive stomp. But it wasn't Lagi's fault, he offered mercy in his way and it wasn't accepted by the Sasan knights. What came after was the weight of their choices, all Lagi had to do right now was finish the job.

"I gave you a chance and you chose not to take it, and now look! All your friends and comrades are dead, who should you blame for it, the person who asked you to leave?!"

He wanted no interruptions uring the summoning of Doxrus, and the presence of the Sasan knights was a distraction that Lagi couldn't afford. Either way, it was time to finish up this bout. With the control of his weight due to the Chronus belt's king of titans still active. Lagi flew down towards the sand at A rank flight speeds while progressively increasing his weight in order to make a dynamic impact into the ground. Once he reached his gold heavyweight max while simultaneously diving into the sand to make it there faster, then switching back to normal. At this point, Lagi was within 10 meters of the Sasan knights.

Using the powers of the bloody cloak, Lagi would first encase the rest of the ten Sasan warriors into an illusion of his making. After feeding magoi to the cloak, bloody night would take into effect, showing off a sky that would even be considered as the darkest night sky they ever seen, along with blood moon appearing. But with this occurring, it was the beginning of the end for these warriors. The true identity of this illusion was a 15-meter solid illusion dome.

Lagi may have seen to not do much except change the scenery, but with trapping them in, the next thing that Lagi did was draw upon the blood of the fallen Sasan warriors from deep within the sand.

"Goodbye...."

Raising his finger up as if to drag the blood from the earth, the dome would be filled with a wave of boiling blood as Lagi used Sanguine Tsunami. But from how it was used, Lagi treated his bloody night as a hot box and not only engulfed himself from the ground up, but engulfed the rest of the sasan warriors as well. The Tsunami itself was 15 meter in size at the moment, splashing and washing away at the Sasan warriors to do A rank boiling blood magic ability damage.

But for Lagi and his blood magic, he was free to interact with it without harm.

2/3 chronus belt still active
used available blood to the sanguine tsunami was stam only (asked trent before)

Stamina 355/430
Magoi 370/400

Spoiler:

Lagi's Vault

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The last standing knights were to fight with great heart and valiancy, not wanting to give up here. A sum of ten knights left, all of them here not trying to die, they were to make an attempt to brave Lagi's wave of boiling blood. It was an impressive feat of magic yet terrifying display of power. Every knight present would look on at the vampire man with shock, and fret. It looked grim and they were most certainly going to die here and were dead men but perhaps they can come back from this nearly death battle. Shields up, trying their best to defend against this powerful wash of boiling blood splashing against their metal, the two five men rows of knights using Brigade Block would succumb to the heat of the boiling blood. despite blocking the powerful force of the wave. It were to boil them alive, as their mere shields were not enough to block the heat from their comrades' wave of boiling blood. With that final attack, the battle were to come to a close at last but not without word of this event getting out. As the vampire was occupied, a knight or two had managed to escape in the dark of the night to relay some of what happened just now to back home. Rumors of this event would travel back to the kingdom of Sasan, whether the dungeon beast man liked it or not. He had striked fear into the knights that night who survived.

Good job, Lagi. You have defeaten Percival and his men. You may post looting the magic item on Percival's body.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Hmph......"

Transforming back into his base form as he looked around the dead bodies, Lagi did a headcount of the people that he killed and realized that there was one still missing.

"The one that got away I see....ah well... I guess this means that they know better not to come to heliohapt. Or did I managed to incur the wrath of Sasan as a result of this? No matter, pretty soon, the number of people that will stand in my way will become fewer and fewer when I resurrect Doxrus."

He was rather happy that the man was going on his way to tell the people of what happened today, the one to tell the tale of the foolish man who stood in the face of absolute power and regarded the grace of such a man as a joke. It was the killing joke, the final joke to be told by any other.

"Hm?"

Looking into the sand the winds started to blow strongly, Lagi noticed the item that Percival had in his possession.

"What an interesting little tool, I think I'll keep it...."

Word spread around Heliohapt about the utter annihilation of the Sasan warriors, and the name that was the cause of such a thing also found it's way to the lips of the inhabitants.

Requiem Jynx

-end

Lagi's Vault

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum