Friendly meeting. (Private/Zeraldin)

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Cherilyn

Cherilyn
C-Tier
C-Tier

Cherilyn was bored she had nothing to do well she could do a mission but didn't feel like doing one quite yet. So anyways she got up and walked to a river and sat staring at the water and the fishes swimming by. She felt like drinking the water but she didn't want to sense it was not exactly a clear blue color it seemed a bit dirty.

She looked down the path that is near the river but sort of leads away from the river. She saw someone coming her her elf ears twitched as she heard someone coming. She smiled maybe it's Dynatos! When they walked off they had got seperated a little.

Zepyhr Fal

Zepyhr Fal
C-Tier
C-Tier

Zeraldin had found refuge in the mountains until he was ready to travel to another area to find more jobs and earn a little more cash so he could fund a trip back to the Dark Continent. At the current moment he had walked out of the cave in which he was sleeping to look outside at the weathers current conditions and see if it was a good time to go hunt for some food. Smelling the air for a moment he would nod and dash out of the cave wasting no time to go to a nearby water source in which he knew had fish due to him going there for food earlier.

Using his speed he would be able to arrive there shortly although he partially took the tree route which would have had him jumping from one to another until he dived into the water and began to swim around. The clear water housed all sorts of fish and even now as he began to swim around. Minutes would pass until he submerged with three fish and nodded to himself, the sopping red haired Fanalis walked out slowly before shaking his hair and body to dry off.

Now with his food in hand he began the walk back to the cave while taking another route. It was no surprise that anyone would be out here as this was a common travel route,but he didn't expect someone to be out here so early. In his current state he would be wearing black pants which were still a little wet and no shirt in which only his upper body would sit be a little wet. Stopping in front of the girl he would look down to her given his height and simply stare at her for the time being.

Cherilyn

Cherilyn
C-Tier
C-Tier

Cherilyn saw the boy with red hair catch three fish, she looked up at him and glanced back and fourth from him and the ground blushing. She turned her face to hide her blush, she felt hot all of the sudden and she got up and apologized her face darkened as she tried to hide it. "I a...apologize... I'll go right now..." She quickly walked away trying not to glance back but did a few and blushed a even darker red. She then remembered Dynatos had red hair maybe this boy was a Fanalis! Man did she have luck meeting Fanalis... she continued walking and stopped by a tree maybe thirteen meters away from the river and sat down.

She had waved her stave a bit and tapped the ground a Cherry blossom bloomed from the ground i na few seconds she picked it up and put it in her hair. She looked at the sky and sighed, her mind led off to how the boy stared at her she didn't want to think too much about it though. She leaned back and let out of a sigh of agony. "Why..."

Zepyhr Fal

Zepyhr Fal
C-Tier
C-Tier

So there he was staring down a human or what he thought was a human? She had the body of a human although a well endowed one, but the ears were different from any human he had see or any normal person for that matter. For his short silence he would stare at the girl as he usually does with anyone else without saying something, it wasn't known for him to actually say anything until he had fully observed them and made his first assumption based on their first couple of actions.

When the girl began to freak out or what he assumed to freak out, his right hand would become outstretched and pick her up by the nape of her shirt and with his strength it was going to be hard to escape him. Pulling her into a face to face situation where his yellow eyes would look into hers he would slowly sniff her before putting her down and smiling. Providing she was still standing there he would wave a finger to her for signaling for her to follow him as he walked off towards his cave. If she had followed it would take the both of them no time at all to actually arrive there, where he would begin a fire and prep the fish to be eaten.

Sitting down he would gesture her to sit anywhere while he descaled the fish and put sticks through them before finally speaking," You...smell nice," he only took one glance at her before looking back down," Why..are you out here," short sentences at first as usual to see how she would react to him before fully talking.

Cherilyn

Cherilyn
C-Tier
C-Tier

Cherilyn was so confused he had stopped her from escaping she felt like it was going to be rape but she was too scared to move the cherry blossom fell out of her hair she picked it up and held it behind her back a little then put it back in her hair. He then signaled her to follow which stupidly she did. They arrived at a cave he complimented her or she guessed. "T-... Thanks?" She looked at him she couldn't believe he held her back. She blushed and kind of dozed off thinking of how strong he held her back. She shook her head and told herself in her head. 'No! Just no Cherilyn! You just met him!' She felt so guilty.

He then questioned why she was out here she looked at the ground her eyes were shut thinking of what to say she then looked back up at him slowly opening her eyes to reveal a bright blue color but not as bright blue tone as her hair. "I'm out here because I was suppose to travel with a friend called Dynatos but I sort of lost him..." ... She saw how he was looking at her ears trying to indenify her. "Oh... I'm a Elf by the way and by your features I figure your a Fanalis..."

Zepyhr Fal

Zepyhr Fal
C-Tier
C-Tier

Zeraldin looked at the girl for a moment as she spoke and although his yellow eyes were looking at her, she wouldn't be able to tell that he was observing how she acted under a little pressure," You..looked a little hot earlier were you okay?," Mistaking her blushing for a sign of exhaustion or something which was way of base, but he wasn't all that savvy when it came to ailments not of his race nor did he really take the time for it.

Seeing as she knew what a Fanalis was he would smile and nod," You are correct in what you say...i assume you have met another Fanalis?," he would go silent again as he looked at her and tilted his head and sat back for a moment. His eyes would close as he began to think for a moment and then opened his eyes," Elf...What is your name?," he would wait for a minute until she had revealed her name to him and took it into consideration before speaking once more. It wasn't common for him to speak to females of another race, the only other female interaction he had was with a girl he had done a job with.

Nodding he would point to himself," Zeraldin is my name, and i am from the Dark Continent. You shouldn't be afraid..Is your body fine? Your scent has become different," now what he meant by this could be interpreted many ways, but in his mind it was something as simple as smelling his own prey.

Cherilyn

Cherilyn
C-Tier
C-Tier

She sighed and kept taking small quiet breathes she was hot indeed but it was cause she was blushing and when she blushes and gets embrassed she gets hot. "I-I'm fine!" She looked at the ground then back at him trying to avoid not looking at his torso. "If you could please put your shirt on..." He sounded demanding when he asked what her name was. "I... uh... my name...?" She kept looking at the ground trying too cool down and stop herself from blushing. "My name is Cherilyn... Rosethorn the Elf Princess..." She looked away and was angry at herself, she was started to hate how she was blushing.

Then she almost choked on her own oxygen when he asked. " Zeraldin is my name, and i am from the Dark Continent. You shouldn't be afraid..Is your body fine? Your scent has become different," She had a blank expression like she had been bitch-slapped across the face. "M...my scent... changed... m...maybe... its my flower..." She slowly reached for it and gave the cherry blossom to him. She blushed as she reached to give it to him.

Zepyhr Fal

Zepyhr Fal
C-Tier
C-Tier

Zeraldin didn't press the issue to much knowing that if he did things would get a little worse than they already were and at the moment he did not need any extra issues that came with this place. He blinked for a moment as she asked him to put a shirt on which he was confused about this considering that on the Dark Continent it wasn't really an issue to walk around with no shirt on," I don't have a shirt.," putting it rather simply he would look back to the fish and turn it so that the other side could cook and his lunch would be done soon.

" Its...interesting to meet you Cherylin Princess," he didn't know it wasn't her last name so he just went with what he knew. For a moment he would stand up and stretch before a loud pop could be heard from his back and arms which had been followed by a loud and very satisfied grunt before sitting down. It would seem however that it wasn't normal for anyone on this particular continent to notice scents so he didn't ask, but when he took the flower he would look at it curiously unaware that his hand had touched hers until he had put the flower down beside him.

Cherilyn

Cherilyn
C-Tier
C-Tier

Cherilyn stared at him when he touched her hand she quickly yanked her hand back and shuddered as she felt a cold breeze but it was just her. 'How stupid can you get!' She thought to herself. She sighed as she looked at him and then the ground she felt a little tired she yawned like a little kitten. She then turned around to face the other side she didn't want to look at him cause her eyes kept leading off to stare at his toned chest. Although it wasn't her fault cause the men of her elve tribe never trained or anything they used magic.

She laid on her back and her legs at a angle where she could just sit right back up. She sighed as she looked at the cave's top. "Why'd you have me come here.... Z...Zera? Zeraldin?" She asked almost forgetting his name.

Zepyhr Fal

Zepyhr Fal
C-Tier
C-Tier

Zeraldin would disappear from her vision for a moment before coming back with a cover and handed it to her," Here," he didn't have a motive for it nor did he really care because at the current moment she just seemed like a helpless little animal which made him chuckle lightly. Seeing as the food was done he would remove them from the fire and stuck them into the ground where they could cool off while he continued to talk to this new elf female.

When she asked why did he bring her here he simply shrugged before looking to the fire," I found you interesting and curiosity took over," when she had difficulty saying his name he would sigh and point to her," Just call me Zera, its easier for people of this land to pronounce rather than my Fanalis name," although he didn't show it much it was something he hated when people couldn't say his name so he allowed them to call him Zera instead.

Cherilyn

Cherilyn
C-Tier
C-Tier

Cherilyn looked at him and then slightly sat up and turned towards Zeraldin. "Hmm?... Mmm...?" She slowly fell on Zeraldin's shoulder she was tired and she snuggled up to him in her sleep her head a little closer to his chest. She smiled in her sleep, in her dream she remembered how her mother showed photos of her father and mother on their marriage day the forest was so beautiful. She then mumbled something in her sleep. "M...mom its beautiful! I wonder if I'll get married one day..." She felt like she was on a comfortable bed. "Mrrm..." She was sound asleep.

Zepyhr Fal

Zepyhr Fal
C-Tier
C-Tier

Zeraldin blinked for a moment and looked at her not only confused for a moment, but utterly speechless as this girl had just fell asleep on him. At first he was going to wake her up and say something, but then again it just reminded him of the small moments of his little sister doing the same thing back when he was at home. Throwing the cover over both of them just to keep her warm mostly he would sit the cover to where it was just under her chin so she could be comfortable. It was weird seeing someone other than his sister cuddle up to him and it wasn't something he was going to enjoy, but seeing as the girl needed warmth he would allow it this once. Once his eyes closed he would only listen to her talk in her sleep while chuckling softly to her words," Such weird dreams," he didn't have dreams or to his knowledge he didn't, he only saw black and the occasionally land that he once prowled.

Cherilyn

Cherilyn
C-Tier
C-Tier

Cherilyn could clearly see her dream, this time it was like a flashback of what happened before. The war... the war of her people, she saw the betraying elves shoot fire at her people she was scared she saw a younger version of herself shed a tear. Then she saw her walk over to a platue in the tree and annouce to the people its over and she wouldn't let her tribe die. Soon huge vines engulfed the betrayed elves were yanked underground and suffiocated to death. Then she blacked out, suddenly it hit her fro mthat event her body is still weak and tired so thats why she cant push past her limits anymore.

She woke up and saw she was asleep by Zeraldin and she felt her hand on his abs and she quickly jumped up. She sighed of relief seeing her clothes were still on and she sat watching Zeraldin, he looked kind of cute asleep.

Zepyhr Fal

Zepyhr Fal
C-Tier
C-Tier

Zeraldin's world was engulfed in black as he laid there temporarily asleep and for the moment he wouldn't really care for the events that happened outside of his mind. It was a sleep which he was all to accustomed to as he floated there in the darkness of his mind with no destination or journey. As soon as the dark world came it disappeared as Cherylin woke up and moved away from him, causing him to feel her movements. Slowly he would open his eyes and look at her for a moment although he would remain under the covers for a moment before folding it and sitting it to the side," You sleep well," he didn't say anything about what she had said in her sleep and he would keep it to himself. Reaching for the food which would be cooled off by now he slowly handed one to her and began to eat his in silence unless she had something to say.

Cherilyn

Cherilyn
C-Tier
C-Tier

She looked at the fish she never really ate fish unlike most of her people of her tribe, she felt like it was against nature but hey most elves did it and she was hungry. She slowly edged to take a bite she took a small bite and slowly chewed. It tasted delicious it was like a whole new flavor world on her tongue. She took another bite and loved the taste she thanked Zeraldin and tackle hugged him but blushed as it felt a little weird to hug him and to have her body on his. She got up and appologized cause he probably got embrassed that she did that or it probably spoiled his apetite.

She got up and stretched before eating the rest of her fish then she looked at Zeraldin and asked smiling and her eyes closed and her hands seemed to clap when she asked while her head was tilted. "Wanna go swim!?"

Zepyhr Fal

Zepyhr Fal
C-Tier
C-Tier

Zeraldin had continued to eat his fish slowly at first before quickly finishing it off and setting the bones to the side before digging a small hole and burying the bones. He would watch her eat the fish as if she did not have it before albeit he was curious as to what her natural diet was, but when she had tackled him and hugged him it was something weird. At first he was thinking it was a challenge and was prepared to fight her, but when he had noticed it was a hug he would keep the same semi emotionless stare before waving his hand," Think nothing of it...thought you were challenging me for a moment," a crack of a smile appeared on his face as he stood up and scratched his stomach seeing that he was content in what he ate, Zera listened to her suggestion and nodded.

Walking outside he would wait for her to come out although as he walked past her, Cherlyin would be able to see the scar spanning his back, but to him it was a spoil of battle. Within a moment he would have ran and jumped into the water, seemingly just floating there.

Cherilyn

Cherilyn
C-Tier
C-Tier

Cherilyn had jumped into a laced pure white bra but that had a light blue outlining to it, and panies that matched the same design. "Okay, I'm coming Zeraldin!" She yelled which echoed but Zeraldin could certainly hear. When she walked out she yawned and stretched again she saw the scar on him and gasped. "Ooh... poor thing!" She then asked about it. "So howd you get the scar?" She asked as she then ran and jumped into the river doing a flip. She swam around waiting for him to tell her how he got it or for him to come in with her and swim around and just to relax a bit she was starting to warm up to him.

Zepyhr Fal

Zepyhr Fal
C-Tier
C-Tier

Zeraldin looked at Cherilyn when she had changed and stood there for a moment as he blinked twice and said nothing of it although being a male had made him have a lot of thoughts about it. With this he would be in the water floating around until he had heard her ask a very interesting yet bold question. He would stand up for a moment where the water would come up to his abs," I received the scar while fighting one of my siblings on whether or not we should have moved here after our parents died. Although it was a loss on my part, two of my brothers and i came here none the less," keeping the story short and to the point he would return to floating in the water. A moment of silence would over take him for a moment before he uttered," Nice body Cherilyn," he didn't say anything more and simply floated there.

Cherilyn

Cherilyn
C-Tier
C-Tier

Cherilyn felt a little bad for asking cause his story behind it revealed tragidy. She didn't stay on the topic too long she kept swimming around as it didn't matter to her she just enjoyed herself, she laid floating in the water as she loved how the cold water felt on her skin. She glanced at Zeraldin and giggled, she swam over to him and splashed him with water rapidly. She then quickly swam away and remember that he had said nice body to her, it must have been the heat and the cold water getting to her but she complimented him too. "Not to bad yourself!" She giggled as she swam further down the river and waved her hand to signal him to follow.

She dived down as far as she could to hide from Zeraldin then when he'd come close to her area she'd swam up and jump upwards and try to scare him. She giggled as she felt overwhelmed she then hugged him and thanked him again for letting her eat with him and thanked him for swimming with her. "Now lets play tag!" She tagged him and quickly swam away and giggled, taunting him saying he can't catch her.

Zepyhr Fal

Zepyhr Fal
C-Tier
C-Tier

The cold water under his body felt good even on the scar which he was both proud and ashamed of for personal reasons. As he floated he would feel the water being splashed onto him which in response he would dive down and come back up, sending water everywhere as his red hair began to stick to his face. Grinning he would begin to swim towards her slowly at first before his strong legs began to kick in and his speed increased and he was off after her. As he heard her compliment a faint smile would come across his face as he watched her dive under the surface, but continued to go ahead.

Once she began to emerge he would chuckle and grab her as she hugged him, his biceps curling around her but softly so he would not crush her or anything," No thanks are needed," looking down to her he would let go and listen to her suggestion. With a smile he would swim after her before tagging her back and diving immediately under the water and swimming speedily towards the bottom of it. Since they were still in the shallow part of the large water he would simply lean onto one of the rocks and hide from her until she had found him.

Cherilyn

Cherilyn
C-Tier
C-Tier

She giggled as she chased after Zeraldin, she quickly dived under and used a rock to use to project herself at him. She saw him hiding near a rock so she followed but underwater she then taged his stomach poking his ab and was shocked she couldn't push his stomach in at all so she emerged fro mthe water like a budding flower and gasped for air. "Whoa Zeraldin! You stomach is rock hard!" She giggled blushing. She then swam away but pushing herself away by a rock which made her go faster then him if he chased her. She quickly swam and she then came upon a fast rapid stream. "AAAH!" The rapids soon led to a waterfall she tried her best to swim out of it.

She had fear in her eyes as she tried to escape the rapids. "HELP! Zeraldin!" She screamed she held onto a huge rock but lost grip, she hoped that Zeraldin had time to get close enough to her. She could bearly breathe at the water kept smacking her.

Zepyhr Fal

Zepyhr Fal
C-Tier
C-Tier

Zera was actually surprised she could find him and let alone following him like this through the water, but when she had poked his stomach he would look at her and slowly emerge from the water," My body was made to take anything and be a unstoppable force, its only natural for a Fanalis to be like this," he had his same unfazed look on his face, but then again on the inside there was a smile. Chasing after her he would watch her get taken by the rapids, in which he would quickly jump onto one of the rocks before crushing it under his weight as he jumped from one to another. Within seconds she would find herself cradled against his body as he swam to safety and took her back to the side where the water wasn't as rough.

Looking into her eyes for a moment he would sit her down and stand there for a moment,' Don't push yourself...do you want to go back?," he asked while looking over to the direction of the cave. He didn't really know why he had done that, but his best guess was the thought of the same happening to his sister..but Zera was by no means getting soft.

Cherilyn

Cherilyn
C-Tier
C-Tier

Cherilyn looked flushed and exhausted, she hugged Zeraldin tight feeling weaker every second. "I'd love to go back to the cave." She looked at the water, or so it seemed but she was watching his arms flex as he walked in the water and she sighed of relief and laid her head on his chest resting. In a minute she fell asleep in his arms sleeping like a little baby. She had her arms around his neck lazily as she fell asleep this time she dreamed of the forest like her mother's marriage picture. She smiled in her dream and in reality. She felt protected by Zeraldin and by the forest, each were happy things in her life for now...

She kept snuggling up to Zeraldin in her sleep and mumbling stuff about how the forest looked like her mothers wedding day picture and how beautiful it looked.

Zepyhr Fal

Zepyhr Fal
C-Tier
C-Tier

She was like an injured animal in his arms which made him smile for a moment due to the fact that he didn't really like small animals, but he couldn't deny that the sight wasn't a little cute. Nodding to her response he would slowly walk back to the cave as she dozed off her body snuggling into is body as he walked which made him confused for a moment. After a couple of minutes of walking with her, Zera would have made it to the cave and grabbed the cover again before sitting down slowly. The way he would have sat her down would have been her back sitting on his chest and her legs over his right leg as he covered the both of them up and laid there while she slept.

Cherilyn

Cherilyn
C-Tier
C-Tier

Cherilyn had woken up when he had her leg on his but she didn't move she felt warm and safe, infact she smiled and snuggled into him a little more. She then had another devious naughty thought. 'Tease him just wiggle you butt a little!' Then she told herself. 'No! Most elves aren't like that.' She thought about it and smirked she just smiled and acting like she was snuggling up to him and she mumbled. "Mmm the forest is so warm and protective." She was now refering him to the forest. She smirked feeling a little confident and in charge now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum