You are not connected. Please login or register

A Meeting Set In Fate(Ghost/Ren/private)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Not many people knew who he was or where he came from. It's a fact that when he speaks it's more of a riddle than anything. But he has come across many people in his life before and after he became well a monster. Ghost is and will always be set in fate. A word many tend to run from. A choice many refuse to accept. As with all great things, most must come to an end. But in all honesty when it comes to wars and when it comes to what people deem a hero. Only the ones who rise to the take at hand will be remembered. But for the ones that fall nothing ever good comes of their name. As it is a known fact that the victor writes the history and the loser well must accept what has been written down and that is that.

As Ghost laid down on his bed. He would be bedridden for the most part. As he has been getting weaker and weaker. Even though his body has now become what it has become. He is now a weak being. But he still has so much to give to the world. He on a timer sort to speak. But it is what it is. As the weather outside was not the best it would be thunderstorms out in about. Ghost and his small Ohana were stacked up in a small in. But before he closed his eyes, before he went to sleep for the night. He would feel a power, unlike the ones he felt before. He may be felt this power one time but not for long. As he looked on as Moka he would say out loud to her with a soft voice,"What is This Fate?"

WC300

Notes
Spoiler:

The kami shattered the skies with their lightning and the thunderous booms of taiko drums. Even the rain was coming down harder than she could fathom the clouds could hold. A sudden onslaught of a storm she couldn’t predict in time. Soaked to the bone from head to toe, the Magi sought nothing but shelter over her head and a hot bath.

All Ren could do was stare for a few seconds — a doe caught in the lights. When she processed the situation, her embarrassment flushed over her face in hues of pale peach.

This room was occupied by not one but three individuals.

Oh.

She rustled her hands through her hair and made a poor attempt to straighten out her yukata. With a frustrated sigh and a simple snap of her fingers, the rukh were put to work — drying her up in an instance with a short burst of heat. A trick she had learned from someone she held dear in the past. Though, in those times, it was much less convenient.

Clearing her throat, she attempted to compose herself again. Just looking at the man and the equipment scattered around the room, she could make a guess that he or someone in his company was a magician. The rukh were no tricksters and were seldom misleading in their attentions. Albeit, that meant these adventurers had witnessed her favor.

“I… apologize for the intrusion. It seems I have the wrong room.”

Last edited by Ren Susa on 18/06/22, 01:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As Moka was preparing the much-waited soup. Mya would look over to see the door open. As she grabbed her weapon Moka would get up in a hurry as well. "Damn it Mya how could you leave the door unlocked?" Moka would say with rage in her voice as Mya would reply." Me...don't be stupid girl i was watching over His Majesty the entire time." As then with that being said Ghost would say to the duo" now now you two something tells me this person is no threat to us but could be if they so choose." As he said that he would let out a soft cough. Just as the door opens he would see a strange person walking in. Not only was white ruhk surrounding her but black rukh as well. Such a beautiful yet scary sight to witness. Was fate bound to this person or not?

As he saw the rukh turn red fire magic was being used. A gentle smile would come across his face. As the stranger would then apologize for the intrusion. To which Ghost would then say in reliance to that. " Not at all...it seems you gotten yourself....mixed up in my perfect storm... I do apologize for all that and more...you see I summon that storm....to cover me and my knights for a while....and that would explain why it came out of nowhere." He would say as he kelt pausing to take deep breaths in between sayings. "But allow me to introduce my Ohana.. The pigtail girl is Moka and the long sliver hair one is called Mya and me well I am Ghost. This here inn is something I just put together for the time being. So tell me what is your name."

WC300
Twc600

The admissions of the man brought to attention the minute details she had neglected to see. Such as how the flow of various rukh transformed the once bright skies and the placement of an inn where there had been none before. It was a lapse of attentiveness that could have cost her more than drenched clothes and an awkward situation.

She would observe their brief squabble, contemplating the right time to slip out. Her foot was not able to take but a step before the man requested her name. Locked into place, she hoped this was nothing like the long lecherous tales Seimei had boasted back at home.

“You may call me Ren. It is nice to meet all of you,” she said, lending the trio a polite bow. “I have to admit, your magic is impressive to have conjured such a storm.”

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As he heard the woman speak it was something oddly different with her approach. As he looked on at her with his half-blind vision. A smile would come about his face. As she said she liked the storm he created. Ghost would then reply, "well to be honest with you it was child play well it used to be. You see by firing lightning into the sky I well shot at the clouds and nature did the rest. I tend to cover myself up and my Ohana to allow us to rest. But I do find it strange for someone beside us to even be here after all. We are on the side of the plains where not many would there go." He would start to laugh as he slowly sat up but then sat back down. "So tell me ms Ren if you do mind me asking you this."

As he looked on the rukh truly was blazing heavily in the room. So much so that it would be like dandelion seeds passing in the air. Why in the....no-no-no-no-no. How in the world could you control both sides of fate in such harmony? You see I have been all around the world well most parts and I've never not once seen anything like this. Why do I get the feeling this moment was meant to happen?"

Just then. He would let out a small caught to which the younger girl Mya would take notice. As she rushed over to his side she would bring with her the tea in which was getting made. Slowly but slowly she would start to put some on the spoon and then would feed it to Ghost. As he looked at Ren he would then simply smile.

Wc300

Though his explanation of what phenomenon would bring about a storm was common knowledge to her. She would feign her surprise and interest with a raise of brow and subtle nods to his words.

As surprising as her arrival was, it was a true coincidence. The chances he would be a magician to boot was an unfortunate one. The manner in which his eyes followed the rukh, there was no mistaking it as chance.

“It is a simple coincidence,” she states, pushing forth a smile. “I am aware of no such power.” The start of a lie, and to change the tides with a concerned lilt: “You are ill? I pray it is temporary.”

If it was not, her services were available for the underhanded price of two others. At any rate, it would get all three of them out of her hair.

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As he heard her replies to what he had to say all in all he would pick up the sections of where the truth left the lies. As Mya would then say to her in response to her ill comment. "Don't you think we know that lady, we don't need a reminder of what is in front of us?" This was classic Mya always blunt and right to the point of things. She was very ill manner when it came to Ghost protection and truly could do not but stand aside she was helplessly given his situation. But just as she said that Moka would say to her, " shut up she was simply offing his Majesty well wishes and did not have to get rude about it." Just as she said that Mya would then say
"Rude....rude. How was I rude when she started it."
But soon enough Ghost would raise his hand a clear sign of he have had enough.

Looking over at Ren he would then say to her. " I truly apologize for that moment I do not know what I am going to do with these two. But I do thank you I was curious about your ruhk because we'll you see. This is no ordinary sickness so it can not be cured by normal means well unless you can revive the dead. I am in search of a way to make my heart beat again. I must do this because unfortunately, I am a part of a breed of undead beings and it truly sadden me." He would say this with a bit of sadness in his voice as he would then say to her. " Ms.Ren it seems we both have moments in our lives where we truly regret as a whole. Tell me this now and be honest with me. With all that power you have done you in your travels by chance come across any means to help me breathe again? Or is this a fool game I am playing at? I need to get a stronger body indeed."

Wc350

Ren just glanced at Mya, whose outburst was quick to be corrected by their companion. Turning back to Ghost, she shakes her head.

“I wish I had,” she admits. “It would be useful to know how to transcend death — or in your case, undeath.”

Such a spell would bring Natsuhiko back to her and all of those dear to them that had passed on. The man before her had not lost his rukh to the flow, however, so what he needed would not be so complicated. But a body was not something she was keen to provide.

“You would be wise to not presume I have such power. All I can do is release you from your current body. However, that will be your true death.”

Her condition was better kept a secret lest she had less fortunate souls grasping at her heels. Even as a Magi, she could not help them all in the way they wanted. No matter how much she wanted to.

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As he listens to her words, he felt no true deception from her. But he could tell she know just a little more than she was letting on. As he would then say to her in response. "Life or death I am neither and I am sad you see. But I know there is more to this than anything. I have I can talk to those who have moved on. I can even bring back those who have moved on. But how can I play with such a thing? What do I call myself when it comes to such a gift or curse? Soon my strength will return and that is when I will make my move."
As he looked on he would slowly raise his fist in the air.

As he looked at her he would slowly put a smile on his face. "I will find my truth, Ms.Ren. All I want to know is what happens to a WITCH WHEN THEY DIE." He would yell out not at her but in general. As he had a test fall from his eye. "But to do that I must first obtain Knowledge even more than I have. May I ask you a question about YOU?" If she would accept he would then say to her. "What is your story were you born with great power or were you chosen to wield it?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum