You are not connected. Please login or register

Meeting Rorak[Private/NK/Invite Only]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sara Mcdonald

Sara Mcdonald
C-Tier
C-Tier

She had been told not to seek his father but she had her ways to get around and get out of the castle, she told the man she used to be his guard and Lagi showed her all sorts of secret entrances. He would often sneak out of the castle taking these sort of entrances as she would carry her son close in her arms, she was not running away she simply needed to meet his father and get things established he would likely believe her more than that man had. If anything because he was his father he would likely suspect something like this at some point, she was nervous but she knew she could trust him with such knowledge and he would not endanger her or the baby.

She moved close to his office as she made her way she made a light knock on the door. She felt quite nervous as she would wait for him to tell her to come in, she had to think where to begin this was not a simple thing. This was complex and difficult to deal with and the news was certainly something that could mean trouble but she only wanted Lagi to know of his son. She was sure Bahir had other plans and she was worried about that, even if his second in command she did not trust a fanalis, she could not fully trust one.

"I have something of great importance to discuss with you, would you mind letting me inside to discuss the matters. This involves a certain person you know very well and could be huge news that's why i want to speak to you privately and quietly."

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Roark frowned as he heard a knock on his door. Fiddling with the blade strapped to his waist, he contemplated who it could possibly be at the door. When the voice spoke out the man settled his face into a more neutral pose. It sounded like some sort of political player that wished to discuss something with him.

Somebody I know well..? And a request for a private meeting. He considered those words even as he approached the door. If the person on the other side of the door wasn't somebody here to attack him, then he believed she was talking about someone from the El Nagi clan. Though he wasn't fully certain of who the woman was speaking of, an sense of foreboding began to swell. As he reached the door his hand moved to the handle and fluidly opened the barrier to his office.

He looked at the woman on the other side of the door, sizing her up briefly and fighting back any reaction from appearing on his face. "Please, enter. Take a seat." He would close the door behind her and lock it, ensuring their privacy by keeping undesirables from suddenly entering his work space. Moving back to his chair behind his desk, across from where he requested Sara to sit, Roark himself sat as well. "Now, I believe you wanted to discuss something with me. You said it was important?"

To have gotten here, she must have used some sort of trick. To have the desire to go to that length to meet him, he felt the woman's concerns were important enough for him to at least listen to. If she had gone through traditional channels, it was unlikely that he would have responded. She had his full attention.

Sara Mcdonald

Sara Mcdonald
C-Tier
C-Tier

She head his voice as he let her inside with her keeping her baby in her arms as she began to think how to explain this. It was very important but it was also a very tricky subject as she looked around making sure no others could hear sitting in the seat across from his at his desk she began to take a deep breath before releasing it and staring into the mans eyes.

"The name is Sara Mcdonald and what I am about to tell you is very... complicated. This baby I have in my arms this is King Lagi's son, I was once a guard for him... and one night... we let our bodies think more then our minds. I at the time did not think about the consequences but I became pregnant when i found out I feared for my life and my unborn child's so I ran and hid for over a year. However I felt he should at least know he has a child, even if he doesn't want to take care of the child I wont tell anyone else about this. I simply felt the father should know about his son, I have used a proxy name for him because I want him to be the one to name his son."

She would pull back the blanket as the child clearly had his hair color and looked quite a lot like himself. She really hoped he would not freak out but from the rumors she had heard he had became quite a manwhore. She wondered if it had been her fault he became like this, still she could not blame herself only he chose to do what he does after all.

"For obvious reasons I have been keeping this very quiet...I do know he is not currently here so I figured the next person that would know and be able to keep quiet about it is his own father."

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Roark kept his face impassive as he listened to Sara's story. Her mention of the child being Lagi's came as a shock, and he momentarily closed his eyes, opening them back up as she explained that she believed she should let Lagi know of the child. If this is true... Then he should be raised by the El Nagi. But what if she is lying? What are her true motives? He looked over the woman, rubbing his temple with the pointer finger and thumb. My son... If there is one thing I know, it's his weakness for women... And especially red heads.

He sighed, looking to her as she revealed the child. Contrast to the woman, the child's hair was a darker hue; black. His mouth dry, Roark showed his doubt. "Your story sounds interesting. Please understand, however, that I cannot readily believe it without asking about it first. You could be telling the truth, or you might be someone aiming for my son's life. He is an important individual, after all." Standing up, Roark made his way to a drawer in his office. Producing a key and opening it, the man took out a pouch of coins.

"Write down where I can tell him you're staying, or how he can get in touch with you. If you are telling the truth, take this," Roark set the pouch down on the desk in front of her, "If he is truthfully my grandson, I would not have him starve. Be assured I will tell him about our meeting today." If Sara attempted to leave, Roark would hold a hand up, requesting her to stop.

"If you don't mind, I'm curious; where have you been, in the time that you've been missing?" If she refused to tell him and left anyways, Roark would not attempt to stop her a second time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum