You are not connected. Please login or register

Meeting the King[Closed/invite Lagi]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sara Mcdonald

Sara Mcdonald
C-Tier
C-Tier

Sara sighed she really had a bad week with that guy Tahl ruining any good mood she had she really just wanted some fun. However she was so angry most people wanted to avoid her as she could be seen smashing her fist into walls and other objects he really made her mad. She sighed as she made her way to a bar close to the noble district where she lived. At least around here she could enjoy some quiet it was not her family's bar but they knew her family and accepted her quite openly in this area. As she sat at the counter she wondered what to order, today she had on a rather elegant red dress with a cut up the leg showing off quiet a lot of skin. Sadly she looked down at her chest and sighed she was not blessed here however and many men thought she was at most fourteen years old not nineteen like she really was.

"Give me something strong I need it... that impudent Tahl... I will make him pay for what he did to me... what kind of guy does he think he is dumping food on my head and rushing after another girl he flirted with while eating with me."

Soon a shot would appear in front of her as she would grip it and slam it down fast shaking her head as she did. This was strong stuff but she needed it to calm herself down that guy really had pissed her off. His actions were some of the worst she had ever seen from a man toward a woman.

"I need a real man that knows how to treat a woman certainly no one that treats a woman like Tahl did."

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi was in somewhat of a mood, he was also quite impatient with people. He didn’t know what was wrong with him, but he was just feeling irritated for the time being. Ignoring the wishes of his advisors, Lagi was going off on his independent streak again. It was much simpler to drink at the castle where he didn’t have to pay for good wine, but Lagi enjoyed the atmosphere and conversations you could have with another person. Besides, when was the last time he had a decent drink anyway? Lagi walked in with some of his casual clothing black clothing sitting down next to the shorter young female and raised his hand to the bartender. “I’ll have what she’s having…” HE could practically feel the aura that she was giving off right now, but Lagi could relate. This week wasn’t progressing as easily as he would have hoped it would. “Hey….” Lagi would say to the girl as soon as he got his cup. He didn’t really mind her size, anyone sitting at this counter was adults in a sense.

Sara Mcdonald

Sara Mcdonald
C-Tier
C-Tier

Sara was lost in thought before she heard a hey from a man sitting next to her, she blushed a bit as she had been rambling she hoped he had not heard all of that. She looked over the man he was rather cute he was certainly interesting looking and ordered the same drink as her a brave man indeed.

"Sorry... I was lost in thought my name is Sara and it is nice to meet you. I hope... you did not hear my rambling just been a rather bad week for me."

She laughed some as she rubbed her head before taking another shot and slamming it down clinching her teeth as she did. This stuff was pretty strong she would have to hold off on much more or she could get drunk and that could end badly for those around her.

"So... what is your name I have not seen you around here before. Most people tend to avoid me when I am mad so I was a little surprised when you said something to me it was a nice change for once this week."

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“I can relate, this week hasn’t been so great for me either. Jumping into responsibilities isn’t as easy as you think, not if so many people expect so much out of you. “ Lagi would say as he took a full swig of the shot glass and put it down. It was some pretty hard stuff, but Lagi could handle it a bit. It was a good thing that Lagi ate beforehand, or else the liquor would have went through him immediately. ”My name? I’m Lagi El Nagi, the king of Reim. I was stuck inside doing some paperwork, Reim just recovered from some sort of invasion, so I was doing a lot of fighting. I was a busy person, there’s plenty of reasons as to why we haven’t met. But were here now, what about you? What’s your name? And sorry if this feels like I’m intruding or anything? Even though people could say that most kings do whatever they want, and I do, I don’t usually like bothering people when they don’t want to be. Old habits die hard I guess, or maybe the drink is getting to me already… heh… “ LAgi was pretty casual with the pretty girl, but maybe it was the liquor talking.

Sara Mcdonald

Sara Mcdonald
C-Tier
C-Tier

She began to listen to the man as he said he had a busy week before he finally mentioned his name. A look of shock covered her face as well as her face blushing slightly how she did not know that was rather embarrassing. He mentioned a invasion and she had known a little about that from her father. She was just surprised to meet the king where she was sure this was the higher society part of the city but she doubted he came here often.

"The name is Sara McDonald... I am sorry I did not recognize you my king and I feel rather embarrassed I did not know it was you."

She looked down twirling her thumbs she was unsure how she should talk or act around him. She was raised in high society but she had certainly never prepared to meet her king inside of a bar.

"You asking me questions would never bother me if anything it is a great honor to meet my lands king. I have great hopes for this nation and I have great hopes you can lead this land to a wonderful prosperity."

She looked into his eyes smiling as she began to notice he was not bad looking at all he was pretty cute in all reality. Sadly she looked down and sighed no matter how she was she did not have a chest a king would be interested in, still it made her laugh a bit more.

"I honestly would have never expected to meet you here my king, I am glad to have met you and got to see what sort of future this land has. My father always talks of you and how he is impressed I guess I can see why he says what he does."

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“Sara, that’s a pretty cute name. It’s nice to meet you, its alwys good to get acquainted with one of Reim’s subjects. Though, I’m trying to find a thin line between maintain my appearance as an important figure, as well as keeping my social life in check. As a matter of fact, work seemed so hard that I wanted to hire a secretary or something. Even a personal guard would be great, one of the old advisers always stress that I have a extra hand in guarding my life. Well, I would like that person to be easy on the eyes at least, kinda like you. “Lagi would say with a wink as he ordered for another shot. “You have a lot of faith in me, what kind of ruler would I be if I’m not able to answer those feelings? Also, your father thinks highly of me. I’m kind of having daddy issues so seeing that you get along with your family so well is pretty refreshing if I do say so myself. “ Lagi would say with a small laugh, it was actually a pretty good conversation he was having right now.

Sara Mcdonald

Sara Mcdonald
C-Tier
C-Tier

She listened as he seemed to be hinting he wanted her to work for him. This was the chance of a lifetime to get closer to the king, if she could work her way up the food chain she could have major influence on various policies. She would ponder the thought a bit as she would blush a little as he mentioned someone good on the eyes. He mentioned father issues and she could understand that with what she had heard happened that was no surprise.

"Well... I would not becoming a guard for you as long as I have a chance to advance ranks if I prove myself strong. I also have one small request in advance... when you bathe... I want to help clean your body."

She twirled her finger in her hair a bit as she mentioned that looking over his body it was quite nice. She would wait for his answer as she was excited to find out, she would certainly do her best to help him remain king he was a human so she wanted him to be in charge. The last thing she wanted was a corrupt Fanalis in charge of her country she would fight to make sure that never happens.

"My father doesn't really think that highly of me I am more a tool for his plans but that is fine because I am also just using him for my own gains. We understand we are using each other and are okay with it as long as it helps me achieve my goal and destroy those that killed my mother."

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Very bold….ok…” Lagi would say as he seductively moves closer to Sara’s ear and whisper’s her. “You can wash my back whenever you want. That private moment in my life can belong to you…. “ After moving back and smiling, he began to comment on Sara’s previous comments about her dad just using her and vice versa. Maybe it wasn’t such a great parental relationship like he thought it was. “That’s nothing you should be ok with. You should always make sure that you are the one that’s in control of your own life. I admit that it’s a selfish way to live, making sure that you are the only one that doesn’t get manipulated throughout all of your exchanges.” Lagi shook his shot glass around before drinking; he wanted to know a little bit about Sara’s past. “So, whose this enemy that you are looking into that killed your mothe? Got a name? Leads?”

Sara Mcdonald

Sara Mcdonald
C-Tier
C-Tier

She listened to him mention he could touch it anytime she wanted causing her to blush lightly before she would move close to his ear. She wanted to see just how he would react to random and spontaneous things, and she was sure this would get some sort of reaction.

"Well... I am interested in touching far more than your back my lord."

She moved her lips away as she would lightly blow a breath in his ear and giggle some. It was fun and he seemed nice as he asked about her mothers death she gained a much more stern face. She did not know who did it but she knew the race as she also suffered from the attack, she would never forgive the Fanalis race.

"I do not know the mans name but I remember his face clearly, I also remember him saying the Fanalis will collapse the world prepare yourselves we will bring darkness. I never forgot that line or the fact his face killed my mother and caused bad injuries to me as well, the large burn scar on my back shows just what he did. I hate the Fanalis race I will never forgive them for what they did to me and my family."

Her anger showed as she gave off a aura of hatred causing some people to want to leave the bar. She was certainly someone people would fear being mad because of her race.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi blushed slightly and coughed a few times when Sara said that, he wasn’t expecting the conversation to take such a turn. Was this the perks of being the king? If it was, it’s something that Lagi wasn’t quite used to. When Sara mentioned the Fanalis race, Lagi frowned a little bit. “You know, there is always a chance that the man could be merely an extremist. There’s always the few of a race or a country that tries to bolster their importance over everyone else. I don’t have an opinion of the Fanalis race; I never met one in person. However, a lot of them are slaves, and ending slavery is one of the changes that I’m trying to make. For a race that seems so oppressed, that could give birth to hate over anything else that’s not a Fanalis.” Lagi would finally take a sip of his drink as he continued. “However, that doesn’t excuse what that man did to your beautiful body. At least he didn’t touch your face, but I’m sorry about what happened to your mother. “ Lagi did have that in common with Sara, they were two souls that came from broken homes. “But you have a goal to pursue; you’ll become even stronger because of it. You can’t die, not until you avenge your mother and pursue all the dreams that you had for yourself. That instinct, that will to live has saved me plenty of times.

Sara Mcdonald

Sara Mcdonald
C-Tier
C-Tier

Sara listened to him but she would not believe that no the race needed to be removed. Their darkness had slowly began to taint the land they touched she would make sure she got rid of them someday. As for the rest of what he said her having a purpose this was true she could not die until her goal was achieved, she had far to much to do before she would be ready to die.

"I do have a goal as I said someday I will try to make it come true as for now I must become stronger in order to crush my foes, I must become stronger. I have to rise in the country's ranks in order to reach my goals, so my king I will do everything in my power to prove to you I am worthy of you."

With that said she would smile at her king, she felt a little embarrassed when he said at least it did not ruin her face. He seemed like a good king she did not care if he wanted to destroy the world or what his true objectives were as long as she could get close to him and convince him the Fanalis race needed to be removed. As she was lost in thought a drunk man stumbled toward the two looking at Sara and laughing some before moving and placing his hand onto her shoulder.

"Hey babe... lets go have sum fugn your race is nothing but sluts anyways right."

Sara's face changed to a very scary one as her hand began to shake before moving and gripping the man by the throat before lifting him off the ground. She did not want filth like him touching her and she was human this man was insane.

"I am a human you moron, just because of my hair and eye color you assumed I was something else. If you value your life you will run the second I put you down if not I will kill you, do not tempt your feeble fate."

She let the man down as he began to gasp for air rushing out of the bar, she sighed as many looked scared of her now. She took her seat looking and smiling at the king again, she was more than strong enough to defend herself from some stupid drunks, but the fact he thought she was a Fanalis pissed her off even more.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Well, that went well….”Lagi would say silently as he took his fair swig and took a look at the man, he also looked back at Sara. “You know, you do look like them. But if you say that you aren’t, there’s always the option of changing your hair color or something. You women like to do that a lot right? Get your hair and nails done and all of that. “ Lagi didn’t know that much about woman , he only knew that they liked to be pampered a lot. Anyway, LAgi felt like he had enough to drink. “I think this is my last one for the night, what are you doing after this?”

Sara Mcdonald

Sara Mcdonald
C-Tier
C-Tier

She stared at him as he mentioned she did look like one causing her to sigh, it was true but she didn't want to dye her hair that was not her sort of thing. She wanted to become stronger not become more lady like she had plenty of training for that through her years. He mentioned being done drinking and asking if she had anything planned after this she really had not thought about that. She smiled as she moved close to his ear before whispering inside of it.

"I would love to spend some quality time with you... alone my king."

She smiled and waited for him to answer she had felt she drank plenty. She was quite happy with the king so far and his attractive looks certainly had caught her attention, she really did want to feel more of his body. Not only was he king he was one of the better looking guys she had met, he also had respect toward her and treated her fairly and not just as a thought to be Fanalis.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“Sure, if you’re feeling up for it. But I got to be honest with you; I’m not too foreign to assassins and the like. My guards would complain and get a little aggravated, even though I would practically say it’s alright to have company. Hmmmm… alright…” Lagi then holds out his arm, standing by Sara’s stool. “lets go then..” Lagi would be cautious, but he was sure that he could take care of himself if anything went down.

Sara Mcdonald

Sara Mcdonald
C-Tier
C-Tier

She heard him mention assassins and such that did not shock her but she had no desires to harm him in fact her only desires were much more primal in nature. He offered his hand to her as she would take it and stand waiting to be lead to where ever he would take them, if it was the palace that would be nice she had not been inside yet and had always dreamed to see what was inside. She could tell he was a bit tense maybe he suspected her of being an assassin but she certainly did not have such plans. She was not sure why but she had a magnetic attraction to him, something about him drew her toward him, something she could not resist nor did she desire to resist.

"I am glad I met you, you have to be one of the few people that just treated me like normal no odd behavior because they think I am a Fanalis I mean look how short I am there is no way I could be one in the first place. Anyways lead the way I am sure I can show you the time of your life if that's what you desire my king."

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

-Attention-

Lagi's most recent post was deleted for failing to meet the 100 word count requirement of all RP posts. This is his warning as per the site rules. Future violations will result in a dock to his warning bar.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

After spending some quality time with Sara, Lagi could be seem pondering in his quarters. “You know, you should  be my guard. I mean, this could  be good practice to get your skills up when it comes to the people that are constantly after my life. Also, it could make the man that caused all of the pain and anguish to you show up. I’m trying to do something with the Fanalis corps that maybe an extremist wouldn’t  smile so kindly on. There will be a time when we weed out such an attempt of a rebellion, and you could have him all to yourself when that happens. That and being my personal guard would get most of the advisers off my back of not bring anyone to protect myself. Interested?” Lagi would say to  Sara as he started getting dressed again. You don’t have to say yes right away or anything.

Meeting the King[Closed/invite Lagi] Tumblr_static_unbzipping_sweater_large

Sara Mcdonald

Sara Mcdonald
C-Tier
C-Tier

Sara laid by her kings side laying her head on his chest, her hand tracing his stomach as she laid there. It was certainly a very fun day and she was sure he enjoyed himself after all she was able to modify her body to be whatever he wanted. She listened to him mention the guard job she would be fine with that as he would get up she would stare at him placing his clothing on and smile.

"I think you are right, as for a rebellion you never know you could be right."

This gave her a brilliant idea as she wanted to laugh so strongly at the moment, she had a way to make sure the Fanalis would be attacked in this country. She would simply meet with some discontent Fanalis and pretend to sympathize with their cause and actually start one against him. When the time to attack happened she would have all the details and would set them all up to be slaughtered. This was brilliant she was glad she had a good nack for ideas, she would start working on this right away, with her king seeing it was only Fanalis attacking he would have no choice but to destroy them.

"I will take the job, I am fine with danger and I could get stronger by facing harder foes. I want you to lead the land and I want you to take our kingdom to new heights and prove we are the best kingdom."

With that said she would stand her body fully in his sight as she would slowly put her clothing back on teasing him with slow and seductive motions before finally becoming fully clothed herself. She made her way toward Lagi and placed her lips on his, giving him a deep and passionate kiss showing this was not a one night thing she planned to see him again.

"I guess I should be leaving I will start working for you as soon as I can... I guess I cant show this sort of affection in public despite wanting to so we may have to meet up under secrecy."

She would blow a kiss before opening the door and stepped out, her smile still on her face this plan would be brillant.

-Exit Thread-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum