Bianca The Capital Trade Route [King Lagi /invite only/B misson]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kara Satel Bane

Kara Satel Bane
A-Tier
A-Tier

The Capital Trade Route

A fantastic Tuesday morning to be wondering around in Reim, the sun was out, the temperature was just right, the street of the Tavern Bianca was staying at even had some little friends visiting [A family of sneaky Cats]. Bianca was wearing strong boots, hip length blue/black shorts, a tight white shirt with a sports bra underneath additionally she had a small black jacket which had no sleaves. She was about to go jogging when her tubby starting roaring like a lion [Tummy] "GO GET ME SOME FOOD NOW, IDIOT" [Bianca] Fine you a greedy tummy. Bianca would instantly make her way to a local food establishment called Food place, well it's what it was called as far as she was concerned. Her order consisted of "two Eggs, 3 Sausages, 2 stakes, 24 grapes, and 1 apple.

The restaurant was quite a nice place though fairly small, with only enough tables to possibly fit ten people. The tables were made of strong stone pillars in the center, with a circular marble table top, the chairs were simply stalls but for an unknown reason were very compatible. After waiting for twenty-five minutes, the waitress come over to Bianca table delivering her food. [Bianca]"thank you" [Waitress] "Enjoy the food Bianca". Bianca did not know how the waitress knew her name, but she was loving her food to much to care. Once Bianca was done a guard of the City approached asking her if she could report to captain Harken, of the Shark's Fin.

Once Bianca had finished her food, she headed to meet Captain Harken of the Sharks fin, this is when she was informed of the mission  to help deal with a new group of pirates, though Bianca was strong it was obvious she wasn't quite ready for this mission, so Captain Harken of the Sharks Fin sent her way. Unless Bianca could find someone to help her on this misson, she would be forced to accept she wasted her time walking here...  Bianca mutted to herself "Where am i going to find a strong enough tag alone....hmmm"

358/1500

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It’s been a few days since Lagi have returned to Reim, it was about time that Lagi started his new partnership with El Drago.  The travelling wasn’t too much of a hassle for Lagi, he also wasn’t expecting to run into anyone on his way back. He wondered if he would have ran into Shivali, but it didn’t really turn out that way either. “Oh well,  how about we go around town or something El Drago?” El drago would land beside Lagi  after doing some flying around and surveying the area. He was starting to get used to Reim once more, though his appearance was startling. It was definitely a change in power when it came to how strong Lagi truly was at this moment. Being the owner of El drago was definitely something to behold. “The human realm continues to be an area of the simpleminded; it is as if they haven’t seen a dragon before. Point granted, our kin have been around for generation’s and we do not necessarily thrive with human interaction. “ Lagi could get up from his sitting position and hop on the tail of El drago. El drago would then raise his tail to his head in order for Lagi to be mounted on the back of the dragon, it would be one of the first times that Lagi would have received a chance to ride the legendary creature.

El drago was 10 meters tall overall. El Drago's body is dark gray, with the scale plating on the front sides of its body being a sandy brown color. He has a long tail and a set of wings, the wings being a dark purple on the inside. The scales on its body are hard, and makes it easy for El Drago to parry. On his tail, El Drago contains a few silver-colored spikes which are lined up near the end. His claws, which are upon both his hands and feet, are silver-colored as well. His appearance was truly fit to be labeled as a mythical being. After Lagi managed to mount on the dragon, he and el drago decided to fly off into town at the speed of 25 m/s. There was a nearby dock that belonged to one of Lagi’s good friends named captain Harkan. He was a good man and a reliable partner when it came to the trading routes.” I think  remember him asking for help a while back. I wonder what seems to be the problem?”

Lagi would land El drago in front of the docks and spoke to the nearest member of the crew.  Being an El Nagi, most  people would be surprised to see strong and powerful creatures at their side. After getting the rundown of the captains dilemma and realizing that he did indeed call for some extra hands, Lagi decided to walk towards the ship in order to hop on and speak to the man himself until he came across a beautiful girl with red hair.   He seemed to be heading to the same place. “Hey! “ Lagi would call out to her as El drago  stood beside him, somewhat silent.  

525/2000

Training
Spoiler:

Kara Satel Bane

Kara Satel Bane
A-Tier
A-Tier

Bianca was on her own, on the ship which needed help dealing with a new group of bandits she was clinching her bow silently, for quite some time when she noticed someone else bored the vessal who seemed to also be interested in helping the captain, though Bianca would stay silent for a bit since allot of things were running through her mind. She was trying to think how on earth was she going to find someone to help not realising help just showed up. Outside of her current situation Bianca was thinking back to the Orphans from the previous week, hoping they were ok, since she had not visited them, since visiting them on that one day helping them. Suddonly the new guy who had arrived on the vessal had called out to Bianca “Hey!" . Bianca turn to face the stranger, eyeing him up head to toe, along with his strange friend besidse him.

Bianca diddn't know what to think of either of them, not even sure if she should trust them though it was quite obvious that she was outmatched in terms of how traveled, which was often a clear sign of significantly more strength so Bianca would simply decided hell with it. "Hello sure my name is Bianca, are you going to be helping deal with the pirates nest from what the Captain said hes a dangerous one, and isn't willing to take me on my own oh sorry my name is Bianca" Bianca would offer out her hand to shake the strangers request his name in the process. Eitherway Bianca would then turn away from the stranger and walk towards the end of the boat, to look at the wonderful view ahead of it. She was still somewhat nervous since she had never dealt with so many variables before, which was quite obviouse its not like she was trying to hide it.

318 word count
676/1500 total

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“ I suppose that we are here for the same reason, captain Harkan is a good friend of mine. It’s essential to our country’s future in successful trading if I get rid of a few of his problems. By the way, I’m lagi El Nagi, the King of Reim. “ After hat exchange, Lagi noticed that El drago was a bit heavy and turned to him. “Take flight Draconis, it should lower the weight on the ship. “ El Dragon nodded and took flight, keeping his distance in the sky but keeping an eye on the ship as it docked. Afterwards a half an hour would pass before Lagi got a chance to meet with captain Harkan. “ Aye, the king has arrived on my humble abode, did you get a chance to meet with the young lass?” Lagi raised his eyebrow as to who the captain was talking about. It would then hit him just as fast when he noticed that he was introduced to Bianca a few moments ago. “Yes, it is safe to say that we got acquainted for a brief period. “ The captain nodded his head as he smoked his pipe. His parakeet on his shoulder would make a chirping sound that was pretty soothing to the ears. “ I was expecting a fleet of some sort when I saw you, did you come alone? Lagi would look up at the sky with a smile before looking bac to captain Harkan. “I brought a friend, and we also have an extra pair of hands. “

Captain Harkan would then pat Lagi on the back as he shifted over to where Bianca was. “Lass!” Captain Harkan would offer his hand if Bianca was inclined to shake it. “I am captain Harkan, welcome to my Shark’s Fin. I see that you have already acquainted yourself with the king, but not is not the time for royal formalities. “ The captain then put bus smoking pipe in the mouth of the parrot on his shoulder, who seemed to have taken a few puffs from the pipe before captain Harkan stuck it back into his mouth. “We got ourselves a problem Lass, the details of the assignment. We are dealing with the pirate captain one eye. “ The ship got strangely quiet when the rest of the crew looked at captain Harkan when he mentioned that name. They knew that one eye was the captain’s arch nemesis. We are supposed to be transferring some important cargo today, but we received word that the ship was going to be attacked. The sad news is that we can’t delay the shipment any longer, it has to be delivered immediately. With that being said, we should strike first and take care of that blasted Varmannt. Aye…..”

The captain looked in Bianca’s eyes and spotted her bow with a small smile. “ I sincerely hope that little pea shooter of yours will do the trick. The pirate one eye’s crew is the meanest of the mean.

1028-2000

Kara Satel Bane

Kara Satel Bane
A-Tier
A-Tier

Afer the King of Reim introduced himself Bianca, turned away and walked to the end of the boat, though she was not quite listening to him and had not registered that he was in fact the King of Reim a very important person. Bianca would continue to look out at see daydreaming as she watched the beautiful waves ripple throughout the water. Meanwhile, the King of Ream sent his pet away to watch the boat from a distance. Suddenly after a few minutes had passed It finally clicked in her head the stranger had in fact introduced himself as the King of Reim, she would turn her head to glance at him taking in his entire outlook while he was talking to the Captain. Bianca would turn back to the ocean thinking to herself ..."Is..he really the king..should i care...do i need to make a good impression or just be myself ...yeah just be myself perfect" once again she would fall into daydreaming watching the waves.

Captain Harken had finished talking to the king, and moved over to where Bianca was sitting “Lass!” ......Bianca would shake his hand, which he offered out and come out of her daydreaming completely figuring it was time to make a move...welcome to my Shark’s Fin. I see that you have already acquainted yourself with the king, but not is not the time for royal formalities. [Bianca] "Thank you, sire for the opportunity.". Over the next phew minutes, the captain would say a phew words, talking about what they needed to do, the urgency of the mission and who they would be facing, ending with a direct comment at Bianca which put a bit of fire back in her.."I sincerely hope that little pea shooter of yours will do the trick. The pirate one eye’s crew is the meanest of the mean.. Bianca somewhat took this as a challenge and drew her bow targeting the donut of one of the crew members 20 meters away, and fired a normal arrow directly through the Donuts hole "Yeh i think i got this",

At last the vessel departed, and was making their way to deliver the goods of the mission, Bianca would move to the highest point of the ship, for the best view and aerial advantage in the case of an actual engagement with the one eyes pirates, it wouldn't be long until Bianca could see the flag of the one eye pirates....

Word Count 415
Total Word Count 1091/1500
Occ: Left it up to wheather or not its an ambush, their slowly approaching soon,

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Boom! That was the sound of the opposing cannon that hit the Shark’s fin, the whole ship started to shake afterwards. The captain shouted at the top of his lungs as his parrot flew off his shoulder. “Battle Stations! The opposing ship of the pirate one eye appeared as the Shark’s fin fired cannon balls in response as they were side by side from each other. Enemy pirates came aboard and there was plenty of sword clashing.  The pirate captain was pretty much  keeping himself occupied with the cannons as he continue to give off a repeated sense of fire towards the shark Fin’s base. Lagi decided that it would be best for him to stop this before it continues.  He had bigger plans for El drago, but the first thing that Lgi wanted to do was to stop the cannons. Lagi decided to board the enemy ship and  uses his Snap shockwave to take out a few of the enemies that was arming the cannon. The pirate one eye noticed that the King of Reim was on his ship and had a devious smile.  His early demise could be a very pretty penny.  

The pirate one eye was an acrobat on his ship,  he jumped off of the wheels structure buy utilizing his acrobatic sea legs. “  I’ll have your head! Kou would fetch me a pretty price for it!” The Pirate one eye would then use rustic shot towards Lagi. Lagi would counter by  using Snap shockwave, clashing with the blast for equal measures. “You going to have to stand in line if it’s my head you want, there are already so many people that  tried but failed.

Meanwhile Captain Harkan as busy having a bit of sword clashing with the enemy pirates. There were two pirates especially that noticed Bianca and her position with her advantage.  They planned to take her out before she started to be a nuisance to them.  They started to climb to the highest point with their swords in their mouth  at 9 m/s with a sinister grin. Each pirate was on an opposite side in order to close the distance; Bianca couldn’t shot them both off simultaneously.  She would have to strategically plan how to handle this current events, if she even notices the pirates climbing up to the highest point in the first place with their shocking acrobatics. It was as if everybody from the Pirate one eye’s  group was skilled. However, Captain Harkan  noticed and called out to the Archer Fanalis. “Lass Incoming!”

“ El Drago watched on, his high wisdom and intelligence knew better of it to launch a full on assault to the enemy ship while Lagi was on it. “I will wait, and when the time is right……” El drago knew what to do, he even had a special move that could knock the  ship out and destroy it into oblivion.  However, he knew that his power would be too powerful and could get lagi caught in the crossfire.

1530-2000

Opponents
Spoiler:

270-300 Stamina

Abilities used
Spoiler:

Kara Satel Bane

Kara Satel Bane
A-Tier
A-Tier

Bianca was day dreaming on the highest point of Captain Harkan ship came under attack, BOOM! Boom! Bianca would instantly look down to get a full grip on the situation cannons balls were hitting the base of the ship, swords clashing all over the place, king lagi was out of sight, and Bianca couldn't  couldn't seem to spot the captain either at this point. Bianca would Grab her bow and took a bit of a glance to tried to find the most important member of the enemy force eventually locating the Pirate one eye, who had Judge dodged a powerful attack from the King of Reim King Lagi. Bianca thought to herself so that's where he is, before drawing her bow back preparing to Fire at the One eye pirate but before she could launch the attack she Heard Captain Harken call out to her “Lass Incoming!” she would instantly duck assuming she was about to get hit in the face by a cannonball, before turning to face Captain Harken who signaled to her to look down. Bianca would see two pirates at different points making their way to her position with their swords inside their mouths.

Bianca quickly understood her situation, taking a kill shot would, cause her to be easy pray for the second pirate since close combat wasn't really her strength despite being a fanalis though Bianca did not have time to think, and quickly put the first plan she had into motion. Bianca fired a  Smoke shot at her own feet unleashed a cloud of smoke 5 meters across, obscuring the vision of anyone in the cloud of smoke. Bianca would use the fact that the two pirates were climbing with their swords in their mouth to her advantage, jumping off from her position, pulling her feet together and let gravity pull her down landing directly on the Right Pirates Face using him as a stepping stone and preventing him from using his removing his sword from his mouth. During the motion of falling onto the pirates face, Bianca would draw her Bow firing a Single Target shot at the moment she landed on the first pirate head. fires a single arrow at 20m/s from her bow to inflict C-Tier damage to the second pirate cutting through his neck effectively killing him. Bianca quickly jumped down to the deck, after landing on the first Pirates head, and made her way to end of the boat and stood up on the wooden rail going around. This was in order for her to gain a bit of elevation, and make sure no one could come up behind her, though she didn't have much time to think the first pirate was angry and on his way to kill her, with sword in hand..... "Bring it on Face step".

Bianca wanted to save her supplement shots, so was preparing to fire a Barrage of arrows into this Pirate [Pirate] "YOU STUPID, RABBIT, B***** *** ***** " This infuriated Bianca causing her to not just fire a Barrage of arrows but a Double Barrage....Bianca fires 10 arrows in quick succession, all arrows traveling at 20m/s to inflict a total of C-tier damage to the pirate. All 10 would hit in painful places,, 1 in each eye, 2 in his nose,  3 in the torso heart area and 4 where it hurts.. with the last shot killing him completely. Bianca "Don't talk like that to me
like that"
She could calm down very quickly after he was dead....

Skills Used
Spoiler:

Weapon Used
Spoiler:

Opponents Killed 1
Spoiler:

Mana = 30/80
Word Count = 594
Total Word Count = 1685/1500 [Word Count Met]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The fight rages on, the pirate one eye and King Lagi were heated in  battle. The other pirates had their hands full with Captain Harken’s shipmates, so they didn’t really have any kind of time to  help their pirate captain against the Dragon Emperor himself. The sound of the clashing b rank moves were definitely something to behold. “Hahhh!!” Lagi was snapping his fingers like a mad man against the pirate Captain One Eye, who was holding off the powerful sound shockwaves. They were about equal at the long distance range for the time being, but that was about to change as the Pirate One eye closed in with his speed of 9 m/s “!!!!” The pirate one eye was trying to attack  the king with his cutlass after clashing with the sound shockwave.” Arg! I’ll slice you up  like a carved rooster with me trusty blade.  Two attacks was heading straight forward at Lagi, each one did c rank damage and close quarters was seemingly Lagi’s weak point to some observations that most fighters would claim to be true. However, Lagi did have a trick up his sleeve and some of it involved th teamwork of his bladed brooch and his pet.  

The first attack was aimed towards Lagi’s shoulder, in which he used Orie’s dense tissue to nullify the damage to D rank proportions. As the second attack towards Lagi’s midsection came about, Lagi used this chance to use Full body blade in order to  stick his hand right in the stomach of  one eye. This was done simultaneously as the sword attack reach lagi’s waist and did D rank damage, But Lagi did even more substantial damage  by temporarily augmenting his body into Razor magic and attacking in the way that he did. “Yarg!” The pirate captain was indeed in pain as he moved back, assessing the damage and trying to use his acrobatic sea legs in order to back away and gain some space between him and the king. However , Lagi used Bulk up Speed and Bulk up strength simultaneously  in order to close the distance and grabbing one of the cannons.   “And where do you think you’re going?!” Lagi would say as he moved 5 m/s faster than the pirate one eye and smashed the cannon onto his right leg for some B rank strength damage backing it, along with the arm movement speed of 20 m/s . The pirate’s sea legs were definitely crushed as Lagi used his used his speed to board the other ship. Captain harken and his men were pushing the pirated back. The pirates were trying to escape with their tail between their legs.

As El Drago noticed this from 30 meters in the air, he fired off a devastating attack  called  Lightning God blast. It was a small 1 meter cube that  move d at 25 m/s , but the contact  it made with the pirate one eyes ship caused it to explode, firing of electricity in a 25 meter diameter sphere at 25 m/s and doing A rank damage to the ship. One eye and his crew were completely obliterated as El drago hovered and lowered his tail for Lagi to hop back on.” Captain, it’s always a pleasure. “ Lagi would also take notice of Bianca and give her a small wink."Bianca Right? Ill see you around i guess.." Once Lagi got back on El Drago, he flew away.

2000-2000 Trained A Rank
Trained
Spoiler:

180-300 Stamina

Abilites used
Spoiler:

[EXIT]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum