Friendly meeting. (Private/Zeraldin)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Zepyhr Fal

Zepyhr Fal
C-Tier
C-Tier

Zera gave off the appearance that he was sleeping rather easily and looked at her as she snuggled closer to him and allowed her to do this because it was to the point that he really did not care about it happening. He could control his urges enough to make his body obey him despite it wanting to lash out and show her a Fanalis surprise. Wrapping his arms around her he would smile," the forest is warm and comfortable when you relax and let it embrace you," it was the first warm thing he had said during their meeting and probably the last as he closed his eyes and shifted the cover over them a little more so they wouldn't be cold or more so she wouldn't be cold.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Friendly meeting. (Private/Zeraldin) - Page 2 AeBF0iE

Cherilyn

Cherilyn
C-Tier
C-Tier

Cherilyn had actually snoozed off but before she fell asleep she got ontop of Zeraldin to sleep. Only this time her dream was just plain she saw her and Zeraldin laying in a plain she forced herself to wake up only this time she wasn't crazy. She blushed but scurried away and sat in a corner of the cave and watched him sleep she sighed. "I can't be getting boy crazy right?" She whispered to herself. 'Ughh... What is it about Fanalis men that makes me boy crazy!' She thought to herself, she sat up and hugged her knees and her chin rested on her knee caps as she sat bored, with a blank expression.

She didn't have anything to do or nor did she know what she wanted to do she was completely out of ideas to do. She didn't want to swim cause it makes her even more vunerable and lovey dovey to Zeraldin, and she didn't want to almost fall off a waterfall.

Friendly meeting. (Private/Zeraldin) - Page 2 DDXWAWk

Zepyhr Fal

Zepyhr Fal
C-Tier
C-Tier

Zera had once again fallen asleep enough to where he would be in his usual zone of darkness before a pasture came into existence which had been rare in his dreams. Laying in the pasture was like a dream of his childhood where he was free and without a care in the world even when he was fighting his siblings. With his eyes closed in this pasture he would sigh a happy sigh and continue to relax as a figure stood above him although who it was he could not decipher but she had a scent that he knew which made him wake up and look over to Cherilyn," Did you sleep well," slowly he wrapped the cover around him like a cloak, standing up he would yawn and look around slowly to see what time of day it was.

Cherilyn

Cherilyn
C-Tier
C-Tier

Cherilyn looked at him as he yawned and giggled. "Well, of course I slept well and it seems like you did too!" She smiled and walked over to the fire she had made before he woke u pand brought over some crispy cooked fish. "I made it for you, to repay you I also have to say goodbye maybe we'll meet again!" She hugged him she then took a step back her face looked flushed and paler then usual.

"This is a gift and to wish you good luck in your journies." She lightly kissed his cheek then had her eyes lightly opened before she leaned in and kissed him on the mouth. "By...Bye, Oh and don't die okay?" She said as a tear fell. She kind of cared for him now he was a great friend to her now. She then began to walk off.
~Exit~

Zepyhr Fal

Zepyhr Fal
C-Tier
C-Tier

" I haven't slept that well in a while actually so i am feeling pretty good and that swim helped as well i guess," his expressionless face would crack a light smile as he took the fish and ate it rather quickly before burying the bones just like the last time and looking to her," Think nothing of it, eventually i will need something from you and we shall meet again," although what he meant by that would be a mystery to her. He would return the hug like it was normal and even accepted it but when she had kissed his cheek he would blink and touch his cheek slowly. It was after she kissed him on the lips however he had fully blown a gasket, standing there both in silence and confused as he looked at her after she kissed him. That was definitely new to him and it made his body react in an odd way. When she told him not to die he would shake out of his condition and smile," Fanalis don't die, we fight until we are no more," a small laugh would leave his lips as he waited to see if there was anything else. After she had left however, he would put out the fire and leave the cave with the cloak like cover over his body and headed out for another travel.

[Exit/Topic Closed]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum