You are not connected. Please login or register

Making it Great Again VIII [Profession/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tiberius

Tiberius
C-Tier
C-Tier

Quest:

It's a few months after Tiberius was officially appointed as a Smith's Apprentice of Legate Cato's legion. His fame rose among the legion as the Cato's prodigy. Well, some call him Cato's pet or Cato's dog out of sheer jealousy of the support the Legate shows towards Tiberius. But amidst all that they all agree on one thing, Tiberius is a good smith apprentice. In terms of the rate of his learning and improvement, he's the best among his peers.

With his raising fame all eyes are focused on him. It was not easy being the center of attention, it's doubly worse for Tiberius because of his fears. He is usually being seen alone on the corner of his workstation trembling. If asked what was wrong he never says anything. But he continue to slog through all of this in order to help his foster parents. That's the only thing keeping him strong and stopping him for quitting.

One day after going home from a hard day at work Tiberius sees something.

"Welcome home dear." Aunt Attia greeted Tiberius as he enters the shop. "We have a guest." The usual bright smile of her Aunt cannot be seen on her face.

Tiberius greets the visitor with a nod. The guest have a bright smile on her pretty face, severely different from the mood of Tiberius' foster parents. She's wearing a purple toga under a dark leather apron. Her strawberry blonde shoulder length hair is tied behind her back on a ponytail.

"Tiberius, this is Aurelia." Uncle Julius has his head hanging on his shoulder, a clear sign of sadness can be seen on his eyes. "She's the owner of the biggest blacksmith here in Reim..."

"Owner of the biggest blacksmith... Don't be like that dad..." Aurelia held her hand out towards Tiberius. "Hi! I'm Aurelia. I'm their daughter. Maybe you could also say I'm your stepsister." She smiles just like how Aunt Attia smile now that Tiberius looks closer.

"I've heard all about you Tiberius. How'd you like to work for me?" She smiles. "Hahaha just kidding, I have all the blacksmiths I need. But I am interested in you." Aurelia looked at Tiberius directly on his eyes and he immediately evaded the gaze. "I've heard that you're trying to build up this shop." She shakes her head and sighs. "I've already told my parents to just retire but they can't seem to let go of this place..."

"T-This shop makes them happy..." Tiberius mumbled under his breath.

"But I just... nevermind!" Aurelia pats Tiberius on his shoulder. "On to why I'm here. I would like to place an order." Aurelia paused and tries to look at Tiberius' eyes as he was staring at the floor. "I want you to make me the best weapon that you can possibly make. If you manage to impress me then maybe I'll help promote the Forge. What do you say?"

Tiberius agreed with the deal. He took a week off from working for the army with the help of the Legate. Tiberius work on the sword for one whole week. He used all the things he learned from his experience in the army and all the things his foster father taught him. The culmination of all he learned is imbued in this one sword he made. He really feels that this is the best sword he made in all of his life as a blacksmith, and he is confident in something he made for the first time in his life.

He delivered the sword to Aurelia.

"So this is it huh? The best you can do?" Aurelia frowns. "I expected something better... but I guess this is the extent of your talent. Too bad... I'll still pay you though." Aurelia smiles at Tiberius as she took out a pouch of gold and her weapon. She gave Tiberius the gold and threw his weapon in the air. Aurelia swings her sword and it shattered Tiberius sword completely.

"You know where to find me, the offer still stands." Aurelia grins as she leaves throwing Tiberius sword behind her back.

500+/500

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum