You are not connected. Please login or register

Making it Great Again VI [Profession/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tiberius

Tiberius
C-Tier
C-Tier

Quest:

The officer received the sword Tiberius made. Even though it may not be the best sword in Reim he can still see the amount of work Tiberius put into it. He can see that with enough training and experience Tiberius could become one of the best smiths in all of Reim. The officer sent an offer to Tiberius to join his unit that was doing an extermination mission inside a cave near the capital. Reports say that the cave became a den of savage beasts that attacks the nearby farm and taking their livestock.

Tiberius accepted the offer the day of the mission arrived. Tiberius brought all his tools that might be needed to quickly mend any damaged weapons. He might not be able to fix them to their maximum potential but at least he would be able to return it to a usable state. Of course he have Sara tagging along. Tiberius never go anywhere without his trusty automaton sidekick.

Tiberius arrived at the barracks of the legion his patron commands. He saw the whole camp is relatively calm even though there is a expedition underway. He was met at the gates of the barracks by a rotund balding man wearing a purple toga and holding a board and a pen.

"So you are the smith Legate Cato recommended?" The rotund man seems to be very busy. He's barking orders left and right about where the weapons are going to be stored and the amount of rations they would take. "I'm Quaestor Brutus, you won't see the Legate's kindness in me. All I'm interested in are results. I could take you off your apprenticeship as fast as the legate can put you in." Brutus led Tiberius to a caravan filled with weapons and other military equipment. "You'll be riding with this, the detachment is already camped in front of the cave when you arrive there with the equipment the expedition can begin."

Tiberius' journey towards the was uneventful. Like what the Quaestor said as soon as Tiberius arrived with the equipment they began their dive inside the cave. Tiberius is under a senior smith that acts as his superior in this expedition. He just do everything the senior smith asks. The first part of the cave was easy, the monsters nesting there are relatively weak. The trained soldiers of the legion easily run through all of the beast unlucky enough to encounter them. But as they go deeper and deeper the beast became more aggressive and dangerous.

A stray arrow caught the senior smith unaware and he was injured unable to do his duties. The leader of the expedition contemplated on just returning home because without a smith it would be dangerous to continue. But Tiberius managed to step up to the plate and replaced the job of the senior smith. Even though it is not as good as the senior smith's repair, what Tiberius has was speed. With the help of Sara they managed to keep the expedition going and pushing it towards success.

500+/500

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum