You are not connected. Please login or register

Making Things Great Again II [Profession Job Chain/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tiberius

Tiberius
C-Tier
C-Tier

Quest:

A few days has passed since Tiberius started selling assortment of baubles on the plaza of Reim. It was rather successful in terms of how many he's able to sell but it was unsuccessful if you look at his original goals for the project. The customer base of the Forged Blacksmith is still at its all time low. It was probably because the vast difference between what he sells and what the blacksmith makes. Tiberius knows this but he also know that selling weapons on the streets would not really be as successful as what he's doing right now. At least he earns enough money to put food on the table but not much else.

The draw of his item is how it can change appearance by just twisting or at a push of a button. For example he made this metallic flower in full bloom that functions as a brooch. But if you twisted a mechanism on the bottom of it the flower closes and turns into a bud that is best used as a pendant. These are the wonders of Tiberius' creations, they may not have brilliant gems and expensive metals but its intricacy and finesse makes up for it.

That and it also helps that Tiberius' shop keeper is a unique magic tool construct.

*chuuu* Sara gave the pendant to a young woman and also took her payment before giving it to Tiberius. Sara eyes then blinked twice as if saying thank you for the purchase. "Awwww I can't believe that I would find a machine to be cute but that thing is just adorable." The young woman pats Sara on its head. *chuuuu* Sara bounced up and down seemingly happy to be getting the attention.

The young woman bought the last of Tiberius' item for the day and he started packing up to head on home. As he was getting ready he heard a woman's voice saying. "Young man would you be interested on making a custom item?"

Tiberius raised his head and saw a middle aged woman flanked by two guards standing in front of him. This woman have the biggest gemstones he has ever seen around her neck and on her fingers. In just one glance he can clearly see from her stance and her clothing that she is a woman of stature.

"Of course you would be handsomely rewarded." The woman gestured at one of her entourage and he handed Tiberius a wad of cash. "This is for initial payment." The woman handed him a piece of paper indicating the description of the item she wants to be made. "I expect the item to be ready by tomorrow." With this the woman left without even letting Tiberius decline the offer.

Tiberius hurries home, this is the exact opportunity he was waiting for. He knows that sooner or later a person with influence would approach him and it would be his ticket to helping the shop gain fame and win back customers.

Tiberius carefully read the piece of paper the woman gave and expertly follows the description by the letter. He worked through the night focusing on this one item. At last after a long night of hard work he managed to finish the order. It was a pin that looked like a majestic bird with it's wing spread wide open. Every feathers are made with individual pieces and the bird can even close its wings with a mechanism.

The next day Tiberius went back to the plaza. He didn't have anything else to sell because he took all night working on just one item. He just sat by the fountain and waited for the woman to come back. After a while of waiting the woman came and she was impressed with the item Tiberius made. She handed him the payment herself and said. "From now on, you work for me. I will bring you fame and fortune, if you accept me as your patron."

Tiberius nods.

500+/500

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum