You are not connected. Please login or register

Making Things Great Again I [Profession Job Chain/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tiberius

Tiberius
C-Tier
C-Tier

Quest:

The gentle cold breeze of the morning air brushes Tiberius' sleeping face. Tiberius rubs his eyes and stretched out his arms. Even though he just woke up he still feel tired and heavy. He was busy busy tinkering on his little pet project all night and just managed to catch some sleep. Nonetheless he knows that the day is starting and he should be getting to work.

"Oh you're already awake dear. Come sit down I've already made breakfast." The old lady pulls out a stool and placed a plate on the table. *chuuuu* a small mechanical creature with 6 legs deftly jumps to the table and set down a spoon besides the plate. "Thank you Sara." the old lady pats the mechanical creature on the top of it's head and it responded with a *chuuuu*.

"Here you go dear." The old lady sets down a bowl of thin soup and a two slices of bread in front of Tiberius. He took a bite on the bread and had a spoonful of soup. The bread was a little stale and the soup doesn't really have anything on it except maybe some stock and salt. "I'm sorry dear that's all we got. Don't you worry, I'll cook you a hearty meal later..." The old lady pats Tiberius back and goes back to preparing breakfast.

Tiberius doesn't complain about the soups lack of taste or the bread's staleness. He just continue eating thankful on what he have. He finished his breakfast and proceeds to go to the back of the house to where the blacksmith is located. The old man that is wearing a thick apron and gloves is talking to another person in front of the shop.

"I'm really sorry we decided to give our order to someone else." The man outside the shop said bowing his head towards the old man.

"Ah... it's alright boy..." The old man responded with a smile. As if in a big hurry the man took the old man's hand and shake it and says his farewell. The smile from the old man's face faded as his customer left. He sighed and said. "I'm sorry son, it seems that we won't have any work today as well." He looked at his old and shaking hand.

Tiberius saw the sadness in the man's eyes and felt that he should do something. They took care of him ever since he decided to come to Reim all those years ago, it's time for him to return the favor. He thinks of a way to be able to help the old couple for a little while. And then he had an idea. "I-I'll help. Come Sara."

He then goes back to his workshop with his little robot and started making an assortment of trinkets and baubles with all the scrap materials from the smith. It took them the whole day but he managed to make quite a few that he is happy with.

The next day he took his creations and set up a impromptu shop in the middle of the plaza. His little robot managed to catch the attention of the passing people and his creation's rough uniqueness tickled their fancy.

He tried to hold back his fear of people and talk to the customers but all he can say is the price of the trinkets. This doesn't seem to matter though because his items can speak for themselves.

He sold almost all of his trinkets and with every one he sold he gave a little piece of paper that says he is working for the Forged Blacksmith. The blacksmith owned by the old couple that took care of him. He hopes that this might help bring more customers back to the shop.

500+/500

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum