You are not connected. Please login or register

Making Things Great Again IV [Profession Job Chain/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tiberius

Tiberius
C-Tier
C-Tier

Quest:

Tiberius still can't believe that he managed to not pass out while performing in front of a large audience. Actually he still can't remember what exactly happened. Everything was a blur if not for the his patroness right now in front of him standing in his shop he would not even believe his memory of what happened that night.

"So can you do it or not?" His patroness asked a question again, in all honesty Tiberius didn't really hear what she was asking since he was so focused on his work. "Will you make my husband an ornate sword for our anniversary?"

Tiberius nods.

"My dear Tiberius. It wouldn't hurt you to talk a bit more. A great crafter that cannot advertise his wares will not be able to last long in this world. You should be glad that I'm here. I will take care of you." Tiberius' patroness then turns around to leave. "I'll be expecting nothing less but the best from you. I hope for your sake, that you won't disappoint me."

Tiberius doesn't care about the threat, it doesn't mean much to him. Because even if she didn't say that he would still to the best that he can. It's his personality, when it comes to work he doesn't do anything half-assed, he pours his entire energy in every piece that he makes.

He clears his workshop table and began imagining what he's going to make. Tiberius can see his designs floating around in front of him as if it was really there. He imagines connecting gears and levers to the blade and even imagining the designs of the hilt and the handle. When Tiberius is like this no one can disturb his focus, it is as if nothing else exists but just the space in front of him. After designing the piece just by using spacial projection he then began drawing it as a blueprint.

Tiberius first needed to make the core for the sword with the help of Sara before anything else. He makes the steel similar to what his Uncle Julius thought him. He first make a billet of welded layered steel and then stretched it out before cutting it and doing the process again and again. Julius told him that this makes the steel stronger but more flexible than just using one solid slab of metal. For his foster father the step ends there but for Tiberius he added one more step.

Tiberius twisted the billet and then flattened it before forging it into a blade. This would add a beautiful spiral pattern on the blade after sharpening it. Sara assembles the smaller parts of the machine as he instructed while he works at the bigger gears and levers.

After two days of hard labor Tiberius finally finished the sword for his patroness' husband. It is a straight double edged sword that can be retracted if needed. The hilt itself have a very intricate design that mimics the seal of his patroness' family. In both form and function Tiberius deemed the sword ready to be presented to the patroness.

500+/500

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum