You are not connected. Please login or register

The Journey begins [Hiro/Axel/Lestacia] (Kill Viable)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier

It was mid-day. Almost about that time for her to return home, but she couldn't. She was leaving home for the first time in her entire life. To learn Magic from other people around the world. She was too scared, mixed with a bit of nervousness. So scared that she didn't even want to go home. She wanted to embark on her journey here and now. Which is why she had a bag and her staff. She had all the provisions needed to last her to the next town. Here is where the girls journey would begin. In the morning, right now wouldn't be the greatest time to leave. Badits usually roamed the area at this time. Camping out for right now would be the best idea.

The Journey begins [Hiro/Axel/Lestacia] (Kill Viable) 16998

Lestacia looked atop a hill and all she could see was grass and an abandoned windmill. Looking up to the sky she could see dark clouds beginning to gather. "Aww crap." She really didn't want to have to spend the night inside an abandoned windmill but there was no other choice. The rain had begun to pour profusly drenching the girl as she made it to the abandoned windmill.

The Journey begins [Hiro/Axel/Lestacia] (Kill Viable) Gibson_House_inside
As the girl entered the windmill she came upon the living room. It looked quite creepy and eerie. Lestacia decided upon staying on the couch far into the corner. If this place was seriously haunted, she wanted to be able to run out the door as fast as she could. The girl watched from insiside as the rain came down in sheets. It rained so hard that you could barely make out the image of grass outside. She sighed heavily and put  a cover over herself. She looked at her staff in the corner and fore Lestacia knew it, the girl fell into a deep slumber.

Hiro

Hiro
β-Tier
β-Tier

The day was very still, the sky a dull grey color but did not show any sign of rain nor that of future sun. Just dull and boring, really. Not exactly much to say about the weather, however not all was calm down on the ground. The loud shrieks and whinnies of a horse echoed through the still air, piercing it like a blade. Hiro There it could be seemed it was surrounded by poachers, one of them were able to pierce it's rear with an arrow. But before the beast could get captured they were chased off.

Hiro charged in, his face hidden and is enormous size hidden within his battle torn cloak. He unleashed a flurry of attacks upon them sending the attackers flying away and ran from his vary presence. He looked to the wounded beast as it wailed at him taking a defensive stance against attempting to keep him from it's wound. Hiro and the beast circled one another slowly before he made his move, again he charged. A wrestling match between the two went on for a few minutes until he was able to get the upper hand. He held the mighty beast down, one arm across the beast's neck and the other across the creature's side.

"Calm down, I won't allow you to move. Not until I fix your wound on your rump. This needs to be treated." He struggled to keep the animal down, as it thrashed about wildly and even for someone of Jericho's size, it was proving a little much. The monster sized man grunted loudly but he finally got a hand on the blade embedded in it's skin and he swiftly tugged it free. Blood welled to the surface of the wound and trickled down the horse's flanks.

Hiro let the beast back up and he backed off as it waved it's hooves at him from instinct. He examined the blade, his grin went back to the usual calm and stern look on his face. He recognized the blade style and he wasn't pleased about it. But he doubted the owner of the blade would be nearby any more. His attention was now set on horse once more. It was a large and powerful beast, it must of taken alot of skill or sheer dumb luck that the blade was able to be embedded in such a beast. It had a rugged and plated dark maroon coat with a scar on it's forehead probably from another beast.

Before long the horse left off into the night. Hiro looked up his face calm as he looked to the sky and let out a sigh. "Why did I bother to save that animal?" He thought himself and he made his way to the nearest place of shelter. After a half an hour of walking he came across an empty building. "Great." He thought with a sigh and made his way in. When he did it wasn't too long that he finds a little girl sleeping in a dusty corner. He blinked and walked over and kicked her in the rump to make sure she was alive.

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier

Lestacia was having such a wonderful dream. She was dreaming of finally becoming a grand war mage. Able to cast different varieties of magic at the same time. She was about to demonstrate her extreme magic to everyone. She floated into the air and as the magic circle appeared behind her, the dream ended with a swift kick in the rump. The girl awoke slowly seeing what hit her buttox. As she turned around lightning flashed revealing the cloaked figure. An ear piercing shriek filled the house as the girl screamed out of fear and scrambled onto the floor to gather her staff.

"EEEEEEEEK, GET AWAY SCARY GHOST MAN! GO AWAY!"

Lestacia pointed her staff at the man out of sheer terror. She trembled with every fiber of her being. it was easy to say that this girl was extremely terrified. What was she to do in the event of a ghost attack. Shine light? Yeah shedding light on a ghost usually dissapates them, but she didn't know and Lightining, Heat, or Light Magic. The girl backed up slowly as she thought of ways to handle this man. She could try to find a way to help the spirit pass on, but what if it was a vengeful spirit that wanted to take over her body? All of a sudden.

THUNK!!

She hit a wall. There was no where to run. She crouched down onto the floor as the lightining flashed across the sky once more, this time she could see a face. She thought the ghost would be more transparent. Moving from her fetal position she poked him. He felt solid enough to be real. Now that she got a good look at him, and her eye's adjusted to the light, she could see the mans face clearly. She breathed a sigh of relief. "Oh thank the Djinn's you're a real human being." Examining him more closely, he didn't seem to be a bandit of sorts. He looked pretty friendly. Lestacia shivered, it was getting quite cold now. Tapping the ground with her staff she grew a couple tiny tree's and a dirt plot to keep the house from catching on fire. She grabbed dry items and packed thin in the middle of her newly created dirt plot then reached into her bag for some matches. She struck the match and started a fire in that dirt plot. Heat filled Lestacia's chilly body as she sat in front of the fire. Patting down the spot next to her she had made room for her guest. "Come sit. You must be colder than I was, if you were caught up in that rain." Lestacia tended the fire a bit, poking at it, making sure it stayed small. "Oh where are my manners. My name is Lestacia. I'm a Magician. Sorry for...earlier. You startled me. I didn't expect to wake up to a stranger hovering over me."

Daisuke Yuu

Daisuke Yuu
C-Tier
C-Tier

Axel had just arrived in the mainlands and he was currently in route to his next assignment. From what he could tell it was going to be something pretty easy! All he was required to do was guard some old rich guy. However the job might have been easy but the journey there sure wasnt. First he had to take a six week trip to get there and now he has to walk about a day to get to his secluded house. Axel had been walking for about 2 hours and suddenly it starts to rain heavily.

The rain truly didn't bother him much seeing as his trench coat was a leather like material, and so the water slid right off of it. However his hair and face were getting pretty wet for the most part. Axel continued to walk for a few more minutes until he saw a windmill. Axel had actually never seen a windmill in person but he thought that the timing was great as he needed an escape from the rain. Axel walked in and took off his trench coat to reveal his black pants and the upper half of his black body suit.

After taking his coat off Axel looked over to the corner to see a little girl and a man possibly a little older than him making a fire. Axel not knowing what was going on just looked at them and blinked a few times out of confusion. His instinct told him to pull his dagger from his thigh but also at the same time he didnt want this situation to get messy, and so he just remained calm. He removed the semi-confused look from his face and replaced it with a smile. He then took a few steps towards the man and the girl and said "Hows it going guys? I guess we all got stuck in the rain and retreated here?" All while scratching the back of his head with his right hand.

Axel would then go back over towards where he dropped his coat and grab it in order to use it as a floor mat for him to sit on. He then sat on the floor close to where the two other people were sitting and began to try to spark a conversation. "Hey guys my name is Axel! Whats yours?" There was a short pause so that Axel could give them both time to speak. After they would or wouldnt speak Axel would take his sword from off his back and put it on his lap. This would serve as a form of defense and intimidation. "So what brings you guys out here? Me personally im a mercenary and I was on my way to a job." Axel then waited for the two to respond before taking any further actions.

Hiro

Hiro
β-Tier
β-Tier

After hearing the young girls voice he looked down to see her more closely and began to examine her. She was wearing a very casual attire barley looks like she could even defend herself in such a place at least in comparison to his battle torn robes and his thick armor. The young girl spoke as a frightened little kitten, speaking to Hiro with a sense of intimidation or fear rather than a sense of calm. Hiro merely nodded his masked face to the young girl with a sigh and looked to the ruined shelter before him, "Relax, little one." He responded calmly.

Fear. The word would have to entail that he could understand the young girl's misunderstanding while in her sleep, but a ghost? He looked her from he head to her toes once more to examine the young one and noticed a wand pointed at him. So she was magician? He always thought them small but this one especially. Why was she out here all alone? Especially with bandits all around. Though as puny as magicians were, many of them can pack a punch with their magic. His attention went away from her once more as he looked around checking if this place was safe enough to stay in. It kept the rain at bay, but could he sleep easy without having to worry about bandits coming in? That was doubtful.

He let out a sight knowing he was going to have very little sleep at this point and turned his attention back to her. "Yes, I am human." He stated calmly to the little magician girl. Hiro stood firm his size seemed like that of a juggernaut of a monster in comparison to the pale lanky girl. Before he could say another word the ruckus of another man entering the building rather loudly

Instantly, Hiro got into his defensive stance after noticing the handle of a blade, Hiro turned to face the man staring down at him, though he felt no dark intent from the smaller man. He already opened up about being a mercenary and seemed friendly enough but held his guard up just in case. "They call me, Hiro." He stated calmly. "I just arrived shortly before you in fact." He faced the little girl. "This is Lestacia, a magician."

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier

Lestacia watched as another man enter the windmill house as she warmed up by the fire. The man said he was a mercenary. That was something Lestacia's overactive imagination had overexaggerated. She had a set image of Mercenaries in her mind. Rugged men with big rippling muscles, with scars somewhere on their face or body. These men were all bad to the bone and always did their jobs for high paying money. When Lestacia looked at Axel, she saw him as...too clean. He seemed to be someone who would hurt people not kill them, he didn't have that look that Lestacia had generated into her mind. He probably took the sword out to assert his dominance. Regardless Lestacia had decided to act oblivious to the situation.

"Nice to meet you. Like Mr. Hiro said, I'm a Magician. Though I'm not a very good one. The only spells that I seem to be able to do, assist others or heal people. Don't get me wrong, I love to help people in need, it's just I thought being a Magician would be cooler. I began my journey around the world today so I can learn from the world about Magic, just like my grandfather. I'd love to learn from a Magi someday."

Lestacia's eye's glittered as soon as she said the word Magi. She had always wanted to see the phenomena that happened amidst the Rukh when a Magi was near. Her imagination however was interpted by the crackling of flames. She crawled over in between both Axel and Hiro and tugged at their sleeves. "You're both welcome to stay here tonight. I have nothing else better to do. To be honest I'm pretty scared to stay in this creepy place alone." She was maybe a bit scared, but not as much as her normal fears. There were bandits out there after all and if they baracaded the door all should be well. They'd hear everything else, the windows were to high to reach unless you used gravity magic. Lestacia looked to the both of them endearingly. "Please say that you'll stay."

Daisuke Yuu

Daisuke Yuu
C-Tier
C-Tier

Axel thought the two seemed friendly enough, especially the girl Lestacia. Axel never under estimated people however she was just a girl, a very sweet and very innocent seeming one at that. It almost reminded Axel of his time before he had become a mercenary. Hiro on the other hand he seemed to be a older gentleman who was experienced in all regards.

Axel listened as the girl talked about how she wanted to go on a journey and learn how to do magic from a magi and what not. Axel then had a great idea or rather a seemingly great one. He thought that the three of them could travel together and explore the world. In Axel's mind it was a great idea however he had no clue on how Lestacia or Hiro would feel. So rather than coming straight out with it and began to think on how he would say it to them.

However his thinking was interrupted when Lestacia pulled on his and Hiro's sleeves saying that they should all spend the night in the windmill to wait out the rain. Axel smiled and patted Lestacia's head and said "Yeah sure I'll stay... Im actually a few days early for my next assignment so waiting the rain out for a day isnt a issue." Axel then listened to Lestacia say how there were bandits around and how they should seal the doors to prevent having to deal with them. Axel then stood up and brushed himself off and looked to Hiro.

"Hiro help me move some furniture in front of the door. I rather not kill any bandits but I will if I have to." And with that Axel walked over to a bookshelf and stood there as he waited for Hiro to come over so he could help him move it to in front of the door.

Hiro

Hiro
β-Tier
β-Tier

At first from the way she spoke, although she was being more than welcoming she made it sound like this place was her home. From what he has seen, it may just have been, one could never know. But her attire told him otherwise, she was much to clean to be living in an area such as this. He was feeling slightly uncomfortable, having to stay with two younger strangers but alas the rain and the dark would allow very little movement on his end. It seemed that the only logical option was to stay the night tonight. He looked outside once more to check on the rain before feeling a slight tug on his sleeve. "Please say you'll say." Her little voice called out to the larger man.

He looked over to the young man and made his way to the nearest two piece of furniture and picked them up with the greatest of ease and placed them in front of the do. The newcomer showed not too long but already was barking orders, though he wasn't completely unreasonable, as making a defensive barrier was something he was about to do anyway. But the young man could have at least said please and showed some sort of manners, though, they weren't in any noble house and in a raggity shack in the middle of the plains. He took a stick and placed it on the little fire made by the magician to make a light. Without a word he began to walk to check the abandon house to his own dismay as he disliked the dark.

After fixing up what he could he returned back to the two and made another small fire to light up the room a bit ore so they could have a better view of the area around them and of each other. "So." He said directly as he made a spot for himself to relax near the other two. "As it looks like we all are going to spend the night tonight, what would you all like to talk about?" He asked them. Though he was a bit wary from his travels and fought a number of poachers an bandits on his way here. But until he really got to know the two he was staying with tonight he would stay up. He awaited for the other two to speak about themselves and what stories they might have.

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier

Lestacia was ecstatic. She was happy they had agreed to stay with the girl. She had nothing to be afraid of now that these guys were with her. The little magician was now quite happy. Although these guys were total strangers who could take advantage of her at any point in time, she seemed to trust them somehow. As the guys moved the furniture to block the doorway, Lestacia took out reserves of food that she had packed away. And by reserves, she meant a fruit sack. There were fruits of many variations inside, some not even native to the land of Magnostadt. She took one and left the sack for the others to eat from as she had now become curious of the old windmill. She wanted to investigate this place further. She however Lestacia did not want to end up falling into the basement and getting impaled by misplaced wood.

The girl was getting drowsy again. She yawned and rested her head upon the couch. She was tired from all the excitement. She fell asleep right there in front of the heat of a warm fire. Later that night, the rain would soon lighten up and then come to a stop. The clouds now gone away, revealed a beautiful night sky.

It looked Pitch black outside when the groggy waking Lestacia came to. "Huh the rain stopped." The young girl opened the window letting in leftover droplets of rain. She could no longer sleep so she decided to explore. Hopping out the window she felt something squishy. Like a stomach. Thanks to her hazel eye's she could see in the dead of night. Looking down, her eye's adjusted to the face of a bandit. Immediately she jumped back in the windmill and shit the window as hard as she could. She attempted to get the attention of both Hiro and Axel at this moment.

"Uh guys we have a-"

Before she could tell them about the bandits. The windows shattered spreading glass everywhere. There was a heavy banging on the door, as if they were trying to knock it down. Through the floor level window entered 2 bandits with Daggers in hand. Immediately Lestacia swung her staff and knocked all three of them on their butts. They didn't seem fazed by her attack however. "Come on guys, we have to move!"

Daisuke Yuu

Daisuke Yuu
C-Tier
C-Tier

Axel and Hiro moved the furniture to the front of the door. After which it seemed everyone started to get comfortable and what not. Hiro asked them what they should talk about and Axel had began to think of a few things they should talk about, a lot of which were very interesting topics. However before a true conversation could start Lestacia yawned and went straight to sleep. Axel looked at her slightly confused before letting out a slight laugh and thought to himself *I guess thats what happens when you're young haha*. Axel then sat his sword up against the wall in the corner as he stretched out across the floor preparing to go to sleep.

Axel looked at Hiro and said "Guess we should get some sleep. We'll all be back to our normal lives after tonight. However just in case I dont see you in the morning I want to say it was nice to meet you both..." Axel then rolled over so his front side faced the wall and he went to sleep within a matter of minutes. Axel sat in a dream state or more like a thinking sleep state, as he laid there trying to think of ways to ask Hiro and Lestacia to join him. Axel however in this state was not sleeping heavily at all.

The night went on and the rain slowly let up, and then a short while later it completely stopped. It was a beautiful thing for the 3 adventures as they could now all leave in the morning with no worries. However Axel woke up to the sound of the rain letting up, however he never got up and just laid there as if he was still asleep. So he was awake when Lestacia climbed out the window however he did nothing but slightly smiled. But suddenly she climbed back through the window and not too long after the glass shattered, almost as if someone was breaking in.

After Lestacia called for them to get up Axel got up immediately and grabbed his dagger from his thigh holster. The 2 bandits were on the ground dazed from Lestacia swinging her staff, however such a move did nothing to hurt them. Axel using his dagger jumped on top of one of the bandits and stabbed him in the leg, the upper thigh to be exact. He then quickly hopped off and moved back towards Hiro and Lestacia and said "Yeah we should leave now..."

Hiro

Hiro
β-Tier
β-Tier

Laying back now. Dreams of fuzzy faces were coming quickly. Sounds of animals. The warm winds breezing though his rough fingers. A warm herth of a family on the way but faces were still unclear. They called for him, their loving voices echoed through, he wanted to reach them so bad but yet he couldn't for the life of him familiarize himself with with their called. Still, it made him yearn to return to a homeland of which he did not remember.

Shortly as they came, all shattered by a by sounds of breaking glass echoed through out his mind. "No..." He said with his younger voice in his mind. "Not yet.." His voice more desperate to reach the cloud faced family and the warm feeling of home. "Not yet...." His warm world spiraled away and then his eyes opened. And quickly looked around, the window shattered and the sounds of men breaking into the broken down sanctuary for the trio. His eyes darkened from being woken from his slumber.  

He put on his helmet and braced himself for a fight. This heat, it was intense. It made the warrior smile and yearn for something he was much more familiar with. "COME AT ME THEN!" He roared out load. Whether or not a fanalis was armed with a blade or not, they are just as dangerous and he was no exception. As a bandit charged, Axel stabbed him in the leg with ease. Hiro charged at him and grabbed him by the neck then choked him hard before lifting him up and slamming the man into the ground. One of the men tried to shout but taking the dagger from the fallen man he threw into the shouting man's chest.

He used the narrow room to his advantage venting them through followed by picking up a large piece of furniture and throwing it at the men. He swiftly moved and picked up the two youngings, throwing Lestacia over his shoulder and Axel around his arm. He took a breathe starting off with a light jog to a full sprint deeper into the abandon home. "Are you two okay?" He shouted as he ran. "Do something with magic Lestacia! Blast the wall so we can get out!"

Before long an arrow hit his lower back but thanks to his armor the arrow head didn't go too deep. The man grunted in pain and then shouted. "Or blast them! I'll kick a hole into the wall!"

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier

Lestacia nodded. Blasteing them was something she couldn't do. "How about I handle both problems at the same time! Sapreisa!" A carnivorous plant appeared up from the floor and Lestacia pointed to the wall in front of her. Immediatly it spat out a seed that was strong enough to break the windmill's interior. The remaining wall was thin enough for her to kick down. With a swift kick the wall crumbled down to reveal 2 more bandits in front. Lestacia cursed under her breath. She wanted to spend the rest of the night under the stars but these damned brigands had to jump them. She faced Axel and pointed her staff to his Dagger. "Brisstletainn! Now go and attack them if we're lucky this spell should make them bleed to death. Give me a bit longer and I'll be able to recast the spell on you too ok Hiro."

With that said she swung with her staff knocking them back a little. "Lets make a stand here No matter how much damage you guys take i'll heal you right back up ok! Trust me and make sure you stay within the flowers and keep those guys out of it!" With that said Lestacia had begun channeling her magoi. This was the first time she was going to cast this spell in a long time. The spell only worked for her in her time of need, whenever she tried to use it freely it never worked. Right now however, it was do or die. "Here's praying that this fickle spell will work for me." With every ounce of her being she scrounged as much courage and magoi as she could and stabbed her staff into the ground. Immediately the ground around her cleared and buds had begun to sprout from the ground. "Field of Serenity!" As soon as she said this the buds bloomed into beautiful flowers and their pollen had begun healing everyone's wounds. Hiro would shind that his arrow wound would be completely healed but he was at the edge of the circle of flowers. "This move drains a lot of my Magoi. Make it count, I'll be out of Commission for a little bit. Protect me until then.

Abilities Used:

Magoi used:40/150

Daisuke Yuu

Daisuke Yuu
C-Tier
C-Tier

Axel watched as the battle transpired and things didnt seem very good for him and his new found comrades. However they were going o change things as Hiro and Lestacia set a plan in motion to get them outside. Lestacia used some spell that summoned a plant and helped them escape the windmill and held off the bandits for a bit. However even though they got outside there was more bandits waiting for them there.

Things looked less good for them but then Lestacia used another spell and this one was some type of enchantment, and she used it on Axel's dagger. She said it would make them bleed more. Axel took advantage of the enchantment and charged towards the bandits and laid a precision cut upon the chest of two of them. The cut was vertical and went across the right pectoral of both of them.

After laying the cut Axel immediately backed up towards his new friends. Axel began to think about things they could do however he didnt like their odds too much at all and with all his combat experience he knew that a fight like this in enemy territory would get them nowhere. "Guys I dont think this fight is a good idea... we should retreat! Even with your healing Lestacia we will eventually lose because you will run out of Magoi at some point."

Axel then ran back into the windmill using the hole they had early created. He grabbed his daito off the wall and removed it from its sheath and put his dagger in his left hand. he then wielded the two together and charged the bandits and tried to hold their attention in hopes that Hiro and Lestacia could get away. Suddenly right when Axel had begun to engage the bandits one who was farout sniped him and hit him in the right pectoral with a arrow.

Axel's eyes grew bigger as he was in the middle of entering shock. After the arrow had sat there for a bit he looked down at his chest and let out a moan of pain along with a curse under his breathe. "Damn!" he said as he looked at the arrow. He wanted to remove it but as the situation showed he had no time to do it right now.  And so he continued to fight the bandits. He then looked behind him to where Lestacia and Hiro were and said "Ok now you guys run and watch out for the archer."

Hiro

Hiro
β-Tier
β-Tier

Bandit. All he could see were bandits. Hiro turned around, looking back and forth, as they found themselves surrounded by more bandits. "Damn it, how did I not see this coming?" He though to himself letting out a sigh. The enemy lured them into a trap, that even the blind should have been able to see. How did he not see this? How was he so blind to the obvious truth of the situation. As he pulled out the arrow from his lower back he turned to see Axel get hit. He cursed under his breathe, there was not winning here, they were outnumbered as well as outmatched.

He looked to the young girl then to the young man. He shook his head then took a deep long breath before letting out a sigh. Once again he picked up two, wary of the young man's injury. "Any arrows, do what you can to deflect, Axel." He said then looked to the little magician. "Save your magoi for healing." Then once again he ran and kicked a lone bandit and continued to run until they reach void of any one else. He dropped the two as gently as possible before taking a seat for himself.

Taking a deep breath, before moving over to Axel and tearing a part of his cloak. Without a word he pulled out the arrow and pressed his cloak on the wound. He applied pressure to limit the bleeding and he looked to the girl and nodded to he telling her to quickly heal him to the best of her ability.

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier

Lestacia kept the healing up. She however could do more. Why was she the one in the back being protected. She'd never get better at this rate. She knew her magoi would be drained quicker if she casted more spells, but what choice did she have now? Someone out in the dark was shooting at them and they already got Axel as well as Hiro. The next person to be shot at was Lestacia. She focused her dark vision and spotted the sniper on a nearby hill. " Found you! Sapreisa!" She shouted pointing to the Sniper. The carnivorous flower inside the house aimed where Lestacia pointed and spat a seed at the sniper, knocking him out.

'Shit this Purple Magician is more than just a healer!'

'She took out Shinji. Kosaku, Yuven, get her.'

Two of the bandits lunged themselves at Lestacia but she swung her staff with all her might and knocked one of them into the house. The other was repelled by her Borg and landed flat on their backside. The bandit scoffed and tried again. Lestacia did an overhead swing and knocked the bandit out of the air. The bandit lay on the ground unconscious. "I-I'm not afraid of y-y-you!" She was clearly terrified. She didn't want to die. She had so much to live for. She was going to travel to Heliohapt to learn magic from those who have adapted to life in the desert. She had already taken out three people. Their numbers dwindled, she was getting tired. The girl took a knee. Was this really all the Magoi she had? Damn. She felt so useless. She found the strength to get up however and pointed her staff to the nearest bandit.

'Boss we need to pull back. We have too many wounded, and they just keep healing, their's no point.'

'Fine then! All men fall back we'll have to retreat for now!'

With that the men ceased their attack and the remaining men retreated leaving the others, dead/unconscious behind. Lestacia fell onto the Field of Serenity and coughed. She used up, a lot of magoi then. If she used anymore, she would've been badly injured. She found the strength to stand however and used her cane as a walking stick. They needed to leave this area now. The bandits knew where they were and would likely find, something or someone to heal them and return to fight them in a weakened state. Lestacia couldn't afford to expend any more Magoi. "We need to go now. They'll come back to kill us if we don't leave soon. I suggest leaving the country, those bandits run these grasslands and their boss will come to kill us personally.: Lestacia Hobbled away from the windmill using the staff as a cane. "I am going to Heliohapt, feel free to come along." With that said the girl hobbled off towards the docks as best she could.

Daisuke Yuu

Daisuke Yuu
C-Tier
C-Tier

Axel hadnt been in a situation like this in a long time. He wasnt used to relying on people after all the last time he had a team or any real comrades was 2 years ago when he was still working for his adoptive father in the mercenary troupe. They were outnumbered and outmatched as the bandits were attacking from a seemingly infinite amount of directions. Hiro told Axel he should deflect all the arrows that came his way from now on. However that was before Lestacia's plant shot a seed at the sniper and knocked him out.

Hiro then came over and removed the arrow from Axel's chest and applied a bandage to it. However with their combined effort it appeared that the trio had done enough damage to the bandits for their leader to call for a retreat, but at what cost? It had appeared little Lestacia had worn her self and probably used most if nt all her Magoi. She had said that she was going to leave and go to Helio however Axel knew that he couldnt let her go alone especially not in her current state, as she could barely even walk.

So Axel came up behind her and picked her up and put her on his back. "We're a team now I cant just let you walk away like this, where ever one goes we all go! Ain't that right Hiro?" Axel was hopping Hiro would be ok with teaming up with them, hell Axel wasnt even sure if Lestacia was ok with it but he was just going to assume that she was. And so Axel would wait and hope that Lestacia and Hiro would respond to his team declaration positively.

Hiro

Hiro
β-Tier
β-Tier

When did he sudden get so involved with these two strangers? They were young but they had they're own skills, he supposed. But Axel had a point, he couldn't just leave the two alone in their travels at least to the next city. She was low on magoi and he just took an arrow to the chest. Hiro sighed lightly before giving the two a reluctant nod. He picked up his gear and with a wave of his head signaled the two to follow to make their way. "This will be interesting..." He thought to himself.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum